All Comments on 'Family Negotiations'

by JoelTorrid

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

So basically mom is teaching her daughter to be a whore and trade sexual favors for things she wanted. That's not too fucked up now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You're reading incest stories and being judgemental, Sex4lf57? At least they kept the prostitution at home. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
short

the comments were longer than the story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun short story

A little quick, but many women use these type of techniques

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
c'mon, guys, I agree with the anon who wrote "fun short story"

The author of this excellent story is a guy in his 30s who lists "incest" as his fetish. Can't ever go wrong with that, and JT should be encouraged to use his marvelously filthy mind to give us more such stories. There probably already are families that enjoy the activities described here. Why the fuck shouldn't they? The females, mother and daughter, have sensitive tits and needy cunts that could use attention from the family males. The males, dad and kid brother, have hard cocks and loaded balls that could very definitely and absolutely use attention from the family females. What's the problem? They're family, which means they love each other and take care of each other. Now, the best way to do that is for mom and sis to spread their legs wide for dad and son. That's right--dad sticks his fat veiny cock up his baby girl's sweet little coochie, like he wants to do more than anything else. And the son shoves his hard young cock up the same cunt he came out of, the fond dream of lots of boys. The girls cum like crazy as family semen gets splattered up inside family twats. The four smile at each other, happy, contented fucked-out smiles, and all's right with the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't know what the problem is.

Yes, it is rather short, but I think this an interesting start to what could be a decent storyline. I think that this needs to be followed up. It would be interesting to see how this story develops. After all, the majority of women and men use sex -- in one way or another -- to get what they want (other than sex itself).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
continue the story

things were just starting to get interesting continue the story PLEASE

sirhugssirhugsover 9 years ago
Too Short

Normally I only vote "5" or not at all, and this story was hot, but left me hanging...

luminawithnosluminawithnosover 9 years ago
Loved it

The set up of this family is one of the best I've seen. It may be brief but it's exciting to imagine such a family with the encouragement of the mother and father, the ravenously horny brother, and the big tit daughter. I'm anxiously watching to see if they get into more situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love

I want to be her...I need more...I need you

x_pac6969x_pac6969about 3 years ago
No Follow up

Pitty there was no follow up as i think with a little more build up things could have got really exciting No recent postings since 2020.

06/03/21

shang40shang40almost 3 years ago

Nice dealing by daughter and Mom. The best part is bro and dad are benefited too!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous