Family Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,959 Followers

Lisa can continue on now, "I love your father very much and endured many years of pain so he could have fun. There is a big medical term for my condition. I have been too embarrassed to say anything, well, up until now. I love your father very much. I proved it for many years. I just couldn't take it anymore."

Lisa stands up and commands us, "It's hot out here, and this conversation is going to get interesting soon. Let's go inside where we have more privacy."

We follow her inside, and we all get a drink. Mine is a triple Crown Royal while the others have iced tea.

Lisa drops a bomb on me, "Dan is fucking me."

I have zero reaction to that. Not in my wildest dreams did I ever expect our son to fuck his mother. That just isn't an option. It's impossible. I don't believe it. I laugh.

I laugh at Lisa, "Ha, ha, ha. You almost got me. There is no way ..."

Lisa looks at me with pain in her eyes, it's true. I stop laughing.

Lisa continues, "Dan found the paperwork about my condition in the basement. He researched it, and then he then made me a proposal. Dan is eighteen, wanted to learn, was clean, and would not get between us. He is thick but short so that works for me. Part B of his plan was to find someone to take care of you, so we would each be enjoying sex again."

Deidra asks me, "Did you talk to Dan yesterday? Did he suggest this?"

Dee says in wonder, "That makes sense. We have sex with dad. We learn from him, we aren't a threat to mom, and we are clean. Why that little shit. He is trying to pimp us out to our own father. No way, I am not doing it. He can kiss my sweet ass, dad isn't getting me."

I can see Deidra thinking about it in her head. No shit.

Dee yells at Deidra, "You can't be considering fucking dad. That is too sick. Are you a slut? An incest whore?"

Deidra is quick to defend herself, "I guess my sex life is a whole lot different than yours. So far it hasn't been that great. Several premature ejaculations and nobody eats me. You have heard what dad does. I never have come close to anything like that. So yes, I am considering it. An older man with stamina and experience might be what I need. Mom, is he any good?"

Lisa is quick to reply, "Oh, yes. He has experience and is a master at eating pussy. You have no idea how bad I feel when I am forced to stop. If it didn't hurt so bad, I would ride him every night. You won't be disappointed."

Dee laughs, "You are just trying to help Dan, so you don't feel bad fucking him. Dad isn't that good, he is too old."

I laugh, "Spoken like a true eighteen-year-old. Don't worry Dee, I won't force you to do anything. If Deidra wants to, fine, we might try it, but I won't force either of you to do anything."

Deidra is curious, "You would fuck me? Really?"

I point out the obvious, "Deidra, look at yourself. You are beautiful. What guy doesn't want you? Even seeing you naked, I never saw you as a sexual thing. However, with all the sexual teasing and this conversation, I think it's possible. I don't know. It was never an option before. Nothing I wanted. You are my daughter, people don't do this, or so I thought.

"I have to think about it. There is no doubt you are sexy enough. I just don't know if I could do it. My job in life is to protect you."

Lisa interjects, "She is eighteen and no longer needs your physical protection. We failed in their sexual education, all three are clueless. Dan knew nothing our first time. He ripped away my towel and took me from behind. He finished in thirty seconds. I led the next time and showed him how to please a woman the right way. He has made great strides in such a brief time."

Lisa looks at Deidra, "Your dad can show you what you should expect from men. It will be some of the best sex you will ever have. He will take you places you never knew existed. An eighteen-year-old can go multiple times once they learn they can and recover much faster. An experienced lover only needs one time, twice might kill you. It is far more emotional where the eighteen is all physical. The sooner you can teach a young person what your dad teaches you, the sooner your life will change."

Dee is shy, "If you do it, can I watch?"

Deidra shot her a look of acceptance. I look at the clock, it's 5:00 PM.

I announce, "I can grill some chicken, or we could have something delivered. Chinese?"

Dee looks at me, "The Chinese place has a cute delivery boy."

Lisa says, "Shrimp Egg Foo Young!"

Deidra says, "Sweet and Sour Shrimp!"

Dee says, "Szechwan, Shrimp!"

I ask, even though I know the answer, "Shall I prepay?"

Three screams hit me, "NO!"

Yup, I was right. I have heard that seafood and specifically shrimp are aphrodisiacs. All three women order shrimp, delightful. I call in the order. Forty-five minutes later, the doorbell rings. All three ladies run to the door and invite the guy in. Dee comes back for my credit card, and Deidra explains about National Nude Day. He relaxes with the explanation.

The guy calls back with the number. It takes him three tries because he is talking too fast. I come around the corner, and Dee is shaking her body, so her tits are flying back and forth. My wife is standing still, but her back is arched, showing off her impressive rack. Deidra has a hand on his shoulder and a finger on her chin that moves to his lips as he is trying to talk. The guy looks like a deer in headlights.

He jumps when he notices me. He looks afraid for his life, so I smile at him. Deidra uses her hand to now grab his ass. He jumps again. He looks at me and asks "Tip?"

I suggest to the girls, "How about you each tip him with a hug and a kiss."

I thought he was going to faint. Lisa was first. She presses her chest into him and then a quick peck on the lips. Dee is next. She also presses her chest into him but supplies a swift, soft, kiss on the lips. Deidra also touches her chest into the guy, but she gives him a real kiss that lingers for a moment. She then pushes him out of the house. I take the food into the kitchen and set it out. We each get an egg roll and some fried rice.

They can't stop talking about how awkward the poor lad was. He was not prepared for our house. It's interesting at how their attitude has changed so quickly. This morning that previous exchange would have mortified them and now it was something they purposely did for fun. It was a nice dinner. As we are finishing, the conversation slows and then altogether stops. They're nervous about the next stage.

I set the mood, "If we are going twice tonight, I think it's best to start early. I will need time to recover my stamina. I don't want Dee getting a lesser experience. I will start by asking, Deidra, do you really want to have sex with your dad? Is this what you want?"

Deidra has a smile on her face, "Yes, dad. I do want to have mind-blowing sex, and I want you to be my first."

I ask her, "You do realize I am getting the much better deal, here right?"

Deidra shot me down, "No, I am. You get a young cute young body. I get a lifetime of knowledge, and every time I have sex, it will be far better than it would have been otherwise. I am fine."

I can see her point. She is a smart girl. She stands up from the table and struts down the hallway and up towards our bedroom. She never looks behind to see if I am following her. I am. Obediently. Behind me is Lisa and then Dee.

She walks into the bedroom, turns on the lights, and then crawls into the middle of the bed. She had been very confident, but right now, she looks scared and unsure of herself. The moment might be a bit too much emotionally for her. She may be having second thoughts. I slowly lay down on the bed. I leave space between us so we can talk.

I pick up her hand and intertwine our fingers.

I ask Deidra, "Is this something you really want? This isn't your bother or mother coercing you, so they feel better, is it? I need to make sure you understand that you don't need to do this."

She smiles at me, "You know, sometimes you are too cute. Nobody forces me to do anything. Not you. Not mom. Nobody. When you see my naked body up here for display and use, this is what I want. Am I nervous? Yes. Do I doubt my ability? Yes. But that is why I am here, to face those fears and get over it. I am no virgin, but the experience was so bad, it was enough."

I smile at her, "I think I can give you everything you want and then some. You will hit college a confident and experienced woman. You will be in high demand."

I get up on my hands and knees, my cock hanging down, everyone is watching me. I get between her knees and move my head into a position that I can eat her orally. I don't want her thinking sex is only fucking. I don't want her, thinking that her desires are unimportant or don't matter. I want her to know how much fun this is, I lean in and start lapping at her pussy.

Lisa starts the narration, "As a woman, your needs come first. Your father is warming you up with some oral stimulation. All women deserve it, it's not optional unless you're desperate. If your little stud isn't so good, at least you get something out of it. It's not your fault he is no good, he can improve. You will be more responsive when warmed up. If a guy hates oral, he isn't good enough for you. He is telling you that your desires don't matter. That isn't good anywhere, but the bedroom is yours, you own it."

I think Lisa lost her audience, I am licking away at a nice soft but quick rate. Deidra is moving around on the bed back and forth in response to my oral skills. She is grasping the bedding, and stomping her feet on the bed. She giggles, laughs, and moans. A most unusual collection of noises. She is working hard to breathe enough air. Her eyes are wide open with surprise on her face. She knows what I am doing to her, but she seems surprised that it feels so good coming from a tongue.

I give her some cheek bristles from my 5:00 shadow to her thighs, and that sends her screaming crazy. I go back to licking. Lisa continues.

Lisa is smiling and talking, "It's always better when someone else does it for you. A tongue, when used well, is magical. No masturbation can compete with a talented partner. Men and women are much different. Neither is better, they're just different. Your father is very talented.

Deidra can't take any more. She screams and clamps her legs around my neck with superhuman power, I am in trouble, I can't breathe. I pull hard with my arms, and she finally ceases. Her legs fall apart. I think she is in shock. She is awake and eyes moving between us. She has no voice, no words for the experience.

Deidra proves me wrong, "Holly shit that was good. Fuck! I have never experienced anything like that. Damn dad, you are superb. Any time you want, my panties will fly off so you can do that to me again. Well, other than right now. If you can do that with your tongue, what will that cock do to me?"

I smile at my precious daughter, "I hope to do a bit more to you and make you feel even better. If you are ready?"

Deidra spreads her legs wide for me. I slowly move up the bed. I insert two fingers to test her. She has a sloppy pussy, perfect, she really wants this. I really was worried they were strong-arming her. She has a strong desire for me to fuck her. That makes a massive difference to me.

I slide forward and move my head into position. Lisa looks a bit sad. Not sure I can forgive her for holding out on me. She can tell me anything, I am her husband. Well, other than the fact that our son is fucking her. That, I could have lived without that knowledge.

I start pressing forward, sliding my meat into my daughter. Her eyes and wide open. She has a perfect "O" going. She watches me, and then my cock slide in. Back to me and then back to my cock. Back and forth she goes, like watching tennis. As I near full insertion, she releases a primal groan of pleasure. I pull out at almost the same slow speed, and her face is now near tears. The happiness of being split open and filled is lost.

Lucky for Deidra, it comes back again, and again, and again. Over and over, I pull out and then thrust back in. I am uneven in that I pull out slowly and push in quicker. Her face tells me precisely which way my cock is going. Soon, I pick up speed and am cruising along, plowing into my daughter as she shouts "woof" with each thrust. She is so dam cute while being fucked.

Lisa looks at Dee, "Right there, that medium speed of fucking. There isn't anything better in this world when your father thrusts his stick into your pussy. It slides in and out, causing friction, heat, and joy. It's truly a fantastic ride. Sometimes I still ride him because it is so good. That's why I never told him. If he knew, he would never fuck me again."

Holy shit, she is right. I won't fuck her again now that I know. Damn that woman, she knows me too well. My eyes tear up, and I am dripping on Deidra, she looks confused. She is crushed.

Lisa is quick to comment, "No, no, Deidra. The tears aren't about you. You father was furious at me because I cheated on him. Because I didn't tell him about my condition. For lying to him for too many years. He just realized I was right not to tell him because he will never fuck me again. He won't hurt me. Your father is too good a man for that. I should never have fucked Dan."

Lisa is sobbing by herself. I can't stop, that would kill the mood and Deidra's special moment. I zero in on Dee and then flick my eyes towards Lisa. She got the hint and went to comfort her mother.

I reach over and pull Deidra to me. She is so light, I move her body with ease. I bring us together and kiss her gently on the lips. In no time, her tongue is tapping on my teeth. I allow her access into my mouth. Our tongues do a short ballet together, it's a beautiful moment between us. I feel all of the stiffness in her body evaporate. She is putty.

My right-hand moves to her firm, perky, breasts. I palm her entire breast in my hand. Ok, I try to, her breasts are larger than a handful. I do get a large handful, and they are spectacular. Of course, they are, she is eighteen. Lisa's are still very lovely, but you can't beat eighteen when you are forty. Her nipples are rough on top of the tips. Her mother has better length, but Deidra has a wider nipple.

As I find out by squeezing a nipple, they are just as sensitive. I get an "Ah, ah, ah!" out of her from the pinching. To make up for the pain, I break the kiss and suck hard on a nipple. To show my skill, I lighten up on the suction and then alternate between increasing strength of the suction or diminishing the power of the suction.

Deidra is almost hyperventilating from my actions and the pleasure she is receiving. Sucking and pinching do her in for her first orgasm. She is cute, no scream, no sound at all. The most I got out of her was a sigh of satisfaction and a huge smile on her face. She is content with what I have done so far. If we stopped, she would be happy.

However, I can't stop myself, I want to fuck her. I don't know if it is revenge or because she is so hot. Either way, I have needs, and she has the path to my orgasm. First stop, eat pussy. It's evident that the girls know a lot about my skills in this area. It's time she learns a bit about my real skills.

I widen her legs, and her sexual aroma hits me hard. Wow, she is ready. I use my tongue to probe inside her honey pot and find copious liquids for lubricating my cock when the times comes. For now, I will sample some of those delightful fluids. Sure enough, she is sweet like a peach. The aroma, though, is more earthy. She is an exciting contrast.

My tongue dashes up the right side of lips and then back down on the inside of her lips. I then run again on the left side this time. Her body buckles but no orgasm. I plunge my tongue in deep to get a hint of her pleasure palace secrets. I pull out and start some basic lapping with my tongue as wide as possible. These are slow lappings, almost lethargic. I speed up with a thinner tongue and then finish her off with just the tip of my tongue flicking back and forth as quickly as possible.

Deidra explodes in a gush of liquids. As I sit back and let my daughter catch her breath, Dee is going to town on Lisa. Unfortunately, Dee doesn't have my skills at eating pussy, so Lisa isn't getting off quickly. Ha, maybe she will appreciate me now.

I quietly instruct Dee, "Use two fingers or attack her nipples. It takes two stimuli to get your mother off."

My attention back on Deidra, I lean forward again and kiss her lips and at the top of her lips, on her clit. It's not just the clit, it's around that area as well. I then go back to her lips. I run my tongue up and down the inside and outside of her lips quickly, revving her engine. Then I slow down and wiggle my tongue around the same section for a second at a time. It's more of a short up and down stroke, but slowly and with some pressure on the tongue.

That sets her off again, and this time with a scream that interrupts Dee and Lisa. Dee is stuck using just a few fingers like a dildo to please Lisa. This won't get her off, but it will make her happy.

While I am stopped, Dee catches my eye and then says to my wife, "I am sorry, mom. We blackmailed you into eating us, we have no idea how to please you." Now she is looking at me. "When we found her fucking her own son, we forced her to eat us on demand, or we would tell you. In our power high, we were just like her, we left her high and dry. I have no clue what I am doing here."

I set her at ease, "We are on to the main event anyways. You want to watch this close."

Deidra commands Dee, "Get me a scrunchie from my room. Quick!"

I don't understand that at all. Why does she want to add a ponytail now? I guess it will help keep her hair out of her eyes.

Dee quickly returns, and Deidra takes the scrunchie, folds it twice, and then puts it on my steel cock. She presses it all the way up to my balls.

I am confused, "What the hell did you just do?"

Deidra is forceful in her answer, "Shut up and fuck me. You will understand ... soon."

I have a steel shaft that needs to be inserted into eighteen-year-old pussy. I move up the bed a bit and align my cock with her entrance. I look deep into her eyes and only see desire and joy. I don't even ask, I start pushing forward slowly again. I don't know where her cervix is. I am not making the same mistake I did with her mother. I want her to love this.

Like she mentioned, the young boys had small dicks. I am going deeper and expanding the channel as I slide into her molten vagina. My oh my, this is amazing. She is tight, and the feeling as I slide in is terrific. I still go slow, and I know I am in further than her mother. Yet, before I bottom out, I have the wall of doom blocking my path to full pleasure. I back off slightly so that I am not hurting her.

I rest at this spot so she can adjust to my width. I used to do that often as I am fairly thick. Diedtra takes this moment to pull her scrunchie up my cock so that it is snug with her pussy lips.

Deidra says to me, "That is your marker. Stop as you feel the scrunchie hitting me, and I will feel no pain."

I hear Lisa gasp. Like lightning, she gets her own scrunchie and is back on the end of the bed with Dee. They are spooned up at the end of the bed. Lisa is slowly running her hands over her daughter's breasts, slowly massaging them. Occasionally, she reaches down and dips her fingertips into Dee's slot.

I pull out of Deidra slowly. It's almost as much fun. Technically it should be identical, but there is something about the act of plunging into a woman that makes it better than pulling out. Of course, the best part of pulling out is that you can now plunge back in. I do plunge back in slowly; still, she hasn't adjusted to me fully. The marker helps in that I immediately start backing out as soon as I feel it.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,959 Followers