Family Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time driving to Miami. There, I enjoyed the beaches during the day and the nightlife in the evenings. Washington did call down, and I was treated like royalty. By now, every girl knows my story and my reputation. They also know that I had not made my decision to drive off a bridge or go back to my family.

It was on the tenth day that a man with two colossal bodyguards came to my room and not a woman, Cindy, that I expected. Needless to say, I am startled.

I say to the man, "Um, I think they made a mistake. You seem like a nice guy, but that isn't quite what I am looking for tonight."

The man has a thick accent, but he says to me, "No sir, I am not here for what you want. I am here for what you need. We share a very good friend if you know what I mean. Cinnamon."

It hits me, "Oh, you mean Cindy. Yeah, we had a ton of fun. I hope she does become a lawyer someday."

The man chuckles, "Oh, she will all right, I will make sure of it. She can be very persuasive. I will be first in line to give her a job when she graduates from school. However, you are the reason I am here tonight. She says I need to give you a job, so I will."

I laugh at the man, "Hahaha. I guess she doesn't know me so well. You may not want to hire her if her instincts are so bad. There is no way I am working for you if you are being coerced. I have principals, morals, I can't do that. I worked in network security, it's a life choice, not one you can turn on and off. You are free to go." I ignore the fact that I fucked my two daughters.

He doesn't move. He does smile at me.

He then snickers as he says, "I guess I do need to hire her. She told me that if I put it to you that way, you wouldn't take the job even though you really need it."

I get defensive, "I have other choices still. I haven't made any decisions."

He smiles at me, "That is why I am here, I am here to help you make that decision, the correct decision. People love you and care for you. Seeing your honesty and the way all the girls gush about you, I need to hire you. However, I will double your last salary if you answer my one question? Why do they all fucking love you so much?"

I ask, "When do I start?" I smile at him. "Ok, the answer to your question ... I eat them to four orgasms before I fuck them."

He looks at me, astonished, "They are escorts, you don't have to eat them."

I finish the lesson, "And that is why they like your money and love my company. I take them to dinner, where I pay attention to them, and they have my undivided attention. We do something fun. And then I eat them to four orgasms before I fuck the hell out of them slowly. I get to fuck them for a full hour before I need to cum. Talk about earth-shattering sex, wow."

He hands me his personal card, "I expect you to get a cell phone again. I think I am going to like you. Will your family be joining you?"

I shrug my shoulders.

+++++

The next night, Cindy walks through my doors. I am not surprised, I asked for her specifically. She is a natural blonde with crystal blue eyes and a strong angular face. Her eyes bulge out of her head, and her makeup makes them look more dramatic. She has huge breasts as is common of escorts. This woman is six feet tall, thin, long legs, and is dressed in a slinky bright red dress. She has five-inch heels on, making her very imposing.

Cindy applied red lipstick, and the dress has a plunging neckline that would make a porn star blush. She walks in like she is on a runway, right foot crosses in front of the left and left foot crosses in front of the right. I am wearing a t-shirt and some shorts and am in my socks. I can see that she is disappointed. Normally, I wear one of my suits.

I hand her an envelope, "This is double your normal fee." I hug her hard. "I have decided to not drive off the bridge." She looks relieved. "I stayed an extra night, so I could give you that and say 'Thank You' personally. I did accept the job and tomorrow I am going home to see if any of my family wants to come with. I will be fine either way. You now have a paid evening for yourself. I hope you enjoy it."

Cindy has tears running down her cheeks. She hugs me hard.

Cindy asks bashfully, "Want to go out for dinner?"

I smile at her, "Cindy, you are my favorite girl, there is something special about you. You did something very special for me, you saved my life. There is no way I am going to treat you like a professional ever again. Go home, study, or do something fun. This is your night. I booked you, paid for you just so you could have the night off. Go enjoy yourself."

Cindy smiles at me and hugs me as she tells me, "Most men want us for an event. We look cute and keep our mouths shut. Then we go back to a motel, and they fuck us for about twenty minutes before they shoot their load and fall asleep. Today, I quit my job because Jim hired me to be a professional student, and then the best lawyer he has.

"When I got the call tonight, I told them no, I am done. They told me it was you. I came here because I wanted to, not because I had to. I am asking you to dinner, because that is how I want to spend my evening with you. All the girls wanted you, you listened to us, and asked for our help with your problems. Then you made love to us after an amazing four oral orgasms. Our boyfriends aren't that good. Go put your suit on and let's go out and have some fun one last time."

Jim is right, she controls people with ease. I am in a suit in five minutes. We go to a new place that had fantastic food and dancing.

At dinner, I explain my plans and all that Jim has done for me. She drew up a lease on a napkin, and we both sign it. That will keep my life interesting. We don't stay out late, she wants to move the night along. The dancing is our fun for the night, she wants to return to my hotel. I assumed she wants to get home, it's late.

Once again, a woman is running my life, and I have no clue what's going on. Cindy walks into my place, turns on some jazz on the radio, and then kicks off her shoes. From the refrigerator, she opens a bottle of wine and pours us both a glass. We sit down in the spacious living room of my suite on a couch. We are looking out at the beautiful city. Cindy snuggles up with me as I put my arm around her.

She says to me in a soft, childlike voice, "Tonight, I am not the paid help. Tonight, I am just a woman. You are not paying me, you are just a guy that is attracted to me. If you play your cards right, you might get lucky."

Her smile is genuine and infectious, I too smile. She bends her neck forward, slips the dress over her neck, and it slides down to her waist. She lifts her ass and takes the dress off. No bra or panties.

I smile at Cindy, "This is how my troubles all started."

She smiles at me, "Yeah, but now you tell them, 'Talk to my lawyer.' It will be better at home from now on. I am on your side."

My eyes are on the floor, "There is something you need to know about my family and me."

Cindy laughs, "You fucked your daughters, we guessed. It's always best to tell your lawyer the truth. Thank you for that, I am sure it wasn't easy."

Cindy is crying and hugging me. I pick her up and carry her to bed. She has fun stripping me, I have fun giving her the mandatory four orgasms. Now I do something new, I put my blindfold over her eyes. I collected a few toys over the last few weeks.

I tell Cindy as I grab her arm and Velcro her into arm restraints, "I am going to tie you up." Her smile is gone. "Hey, none of that. I am still me, you will love this. If you are in ANY pain, you will be released immediately. You are aggressive in bed and try to control the direction. I understand you were taught that. Tonight, I am giving you a new experience.

"I am taking away your eyes. I don't want you anticipating anything. I want you to FEEL everything. The restraints are actually to free your mind. You can't control the direction. Therefore you are free to feel the experience more and concentrate on your pleasure. No working for you tonight.

"I can cause you pain, but that isn't your thing, so you don't get that. I will keep it, tame." I finish tying her up. "This first device is a real medical device." I run the pinwheel over her breasts. Her arm and her face. She is resisting the restraints, pulling hard on them. Her body is twisting to get free. Then I do her inner thigh and across her pussy lips for an orgasm. "That device is used to test patients to see if they can feel it. It's designed to tickle, and it does if you see it. Without your eyes, the feeling is incredible."

She has recovered from her orgasm, and says to me, "That is an evil little device. It didn't hurt, but the sensation was awkward and thrilling. Please continue."

I lay next to her and reach over to kiss her on the lips. She seems surprised.

I giggle, "I never kissed you or any of the others. That was too personal. I think we have evolved though. I think Jim likes you, he is wealthy and single. He can do a lot for you."

Cindy laughs hard at me, "You disappoint me. Do you think everything is about money, power, and a good job? Do you think those things are important to me?"

My turn to laugh, "Um, yes, I do." She looks hurt. "However, you are also a sexual being. I think that is a big part of your decision making as well. I have no idea what Jim is to you, and it is none of my business. You are a woman, I am a man, and we are here right now. I am also a realist. You are so far out of my league, it isn't even funny. You see me walking down the street a month ago, I am nothing to you."

Using her sexy voice, she replies, "Oh, but I do know you, and you're interesting on so many levels. You still love your wife, tonight, it's just us. We shall see where the future goes. Right now, you owe me a good fucking."

I do owe her a good fucking. I move around and enter her in a slow trust. I then move to a mid-level pace. I am running a marathon tonight, and my race lasts sixty minutes or so.

One of the things I love about Cindy is that she never shuts up. I will fuck her for forty minutes at precisely the same speed and intensity, and she will go on and on about how good I am and how I am hitting her depths. It's all the act, they all do it to make us feel better. Tonight, she is silent.

I ask about the silence, "What, no hour-long play by play on how great I am?"

She giggles seductively, "Nope! That is the company line, I am not on their dime tonight, I do what I like. I want to feel that veiny cock thrust into me. I can feel your heat coming off your body. I feel the edge of your cock slide in and out of me, and then I feel your cock shaft doing the same. I love how you use the full length to give me maximum pleasure. With all the talking we do, most of the time, I don't even realize I am being screwed by the guy unless he is the width of a beer can. Now shut up so I can enjoy this."

Twenty minutes in, I shift my body to the left a bit, Cindy only says, "You dirty dog. I can tell you moved to your left. I wonder if a guy ever did that before?" Every few minutes, I shift from right, to middle and then to the left.

At forty minutes, I start increasing the speed slowly. I am gradual, but I fall back after a bit. I am playing the two steps forward and one step back game. Speed up, speed up, slow down. She has the pattern down, so I break the pattern. Every time I do something, she does this cute thing where she laughs at herself because I did something to make it more fun for her. It's like she doesn't see herself as worthy.

After dragging this out long enough, we both have needs. I move up to my fastest speed. I am a blur now as I fuck her good. The silent woman is now grunting with each thrust I make. She sounds like an engine because my strokes are so quick together. I quickly take off the blinders so she can see me and I can see her.

Her eyes are wide open, she has an adorable look of happiness on her face. I am nearing the end. We are both full of sweat, her makeup is a trainwreck, her breasts are running in circles and flopping around. We are both fighting for a full breath, and we are both losings.

As I always do with escorts, I orgasm first. It's a thing this company does. They make sure the guy gets off. I make sure we both get off. As I am shooting off my ropes of cum into this awesome woman, she orgasms and almost takes my cock off with the intensity of her hard orgasm.

When she wakes up, the restraints are off, her face has been cleaned, her pussy has been cleaned, and she is wrapped up in the blanket. I am sitting up in the bed and holding her in my arms. She scared the hell out of me by taking so long to come back.

Like it was nothing, Cindy says, "Um, yeah, that was ok."

I am sure my face went ash white. She laughs hard at my reaction.

I give her an ultimatum, "Going home now or in the morning?"

I am given orders, "Turn off the lights, then let me have one last night embracing your hot body."

I do get up, I turn off the lights, I get in bed, I let her wrap her arms around my body, and then I say, "You can do way better than me, however, tonight I will take advantage of your obvious delusional state. I am leaving tomorrow morning. You are on your own for breakfast."

I spent the night sleeping like a baby in the arms of a perfect ten. I laugh at the situation, knowing that she thinks she got the best of the deal. Silly woman.

+++++

Three days later, I pull up to my old house, and there is a moving van with six men waiting for me. They stand outside for a moment. I knock on my own door. I don't own a key. Dee answers the door, and her eyes light up at seeing me, and then they are sad, there is a moving truck with several men behind me. Two are still moving the big semi into the driveway.

Dee flings open the door and jumps into my arms as she screams, "DADDY!"

She tried really hard to squeeze all the air out of my lungs. I get attacked by two more women, and then I see the look of defeat on their faces as they see the movers and the semi in the driveway. I am pulled into the house. Dan is on the couch, he gives me a tired and feeble looking grin. Damn, the boy looks worn out.

My wife comes straight to the point, "What's going on? Why are there movers here? Where have you been? Aren't you staying?"

I slow her down, "You need to make some quick decisions. First, you know I quit my job, right?" She nods her head, yes. "I got a nice job offer in a different city. A very nice woman, an escort that I know, asked a friend of hers to give me a job. I have spent time with many such women since I left. The question is, do YOU want to come with?"

My wife asks, "Where?"

I reply, "Does it matter?"

I know she is hurting at my revelation of being with escorts, yet she shakes her head no. One by one, I ask my children, and they all want to come with as well.

I call out to the movers, "Everything goes, we will see you in three days. Everyone, in the car, we are leaving now. They will pack our stuff and move our things and vehicles for us. Just get in my car, we are leaving now."

We drive all night. We sleep a lot and nobody talks. My daughters take turns driving. Once we hit Miami, we stop for lunch. I drive from there. It's another hour until we pull up to a huge beautiful house that is on the beach. There is a sold sign out front.

My wife is first to doubt me, "No way we can afford this house, it must be well over a million dollars."

I strut to the door and open it with my keys as I say, "I have no idea, my new boss bought it for me. Once I told him the secret to a happy escort, he was ... well, he was thrilled. Dude had one of those smiles that told you he did something evil. I think the words were, 'You changed my life.' He was very appreciative.

"No basement but an open concept house, nice condition, cool colors, two living rooms, a dining room, a huge beautiful kitchen, five bedrooms, an office, a home theatre and look at this view."

I look at the back windows of the house off the second living room, and they are all floor to ceiling glass. In the view is the back yard, a public beach, and then the ocean.

We walk outside, and everything is perfect. There is a place to BBQ, have a fire at night, and then easy access to the beach. Of course, both daughters walk towards the beach. They want to see the ocean. However, as soon as they walk on the sand, I stop them.

I smirk as I say, "Oh girls. You are violating the beach rules."

They look at me with questioning eyes.

I explain, "It's a nude beach, no clothes."

I walk with Lisa onto the beach. I drop all of my clothes on the edge of our property. My family follows suit. Damn, my daughters are gorgeous. Lisa is still spectacular as well. I love watching her naked body. I take her hand to reassure her. We walk out to the ocean. The waves are crashing in on the beach. The crystal clear light blue water is amazing.

I can't see anyone up and down the beach, but then it is a Tuesday at 2:00 in the afternoon. I expect weekends to be different. My daughters run into the ocean, their bodies are glistening in the water. Lisa and I follow them.

I apologize, "Sorry, no pool for doing laps, but the view of this pool is a bit nicer than our last one."

Dee has made her way over to me, she wraps her arms around me and uses her soft voice to ask me, "Are you staying? Will you still be available? Are you open to us? What about mom? How does she fit in?"

So, there it is. How will her life be affected?

I speak loud enough for all to hear me, "I have decided to stay. I love you all very much, and Lisa is my wife. However, we opened a door that will never close. You, your sister, and your mother will never be forced by me, and you won't be turned away either. You treat me like you do Dan, and I will be dead in a week. Your choice.

I ask, "What's with Dan? Why isn't he out here?"

My wife laughs the loudest of the three, then mocks Dan's voice like she is quoting Dan, "My dream just came true. Dad left, and I get to bang you three all day long."

Now she uses her normal voice, "You know the old saying, be careful of what you ask for, you just might get it. Well, Dan, I think, has had too much pussy for a while. We wore his ass out. Until he recovers, you are ours."

Fuck! They did it to me again. I get a great job, get a great house, get my family back, and I even get to fuck all the women in my family. Then I find out they are going to wear my ass out and end up like a drooling idiot same as my son right now. Dee holds me tight at seeing the concern on my face.

Dee seductively says to me, "The one good thing about young men is they recharge fast. Give him a day or two, and then it will be easier on both of you. However, I have a need right now that I think you can fulfill."

My wife yells at her, "Oh no, you don't! That is my man, I get him first. He hasn't fucked me good in forever. I saw your trick, he can fuck me again."

She says with a sly grin, "Oh, pool boy, I need you."

Pool boy is you of our favorite role play nights. Dee takes a scrunchie off her head and tosses it at her mother.

Dee smiles and says, "I am next. Dad is soo much better than Dan."

Two days later and the moving van shows up. They start unloading our stuff. While that is happening, Cindy comes over. She is wearing a piece of fire engine red dental floss that isn't big enough to cover her areola. With her height, toned body, and wide shoulders, she looks like an Amazon warrior. Dan's tongue is hanging out of his mouth, drooling. Lisa and my daughters look mad. Cindy runs at me and jumps into my arms, forcing me to swing her around. We kiss and hold each other in a tight hug.

A second, much smaller moving truck pulls up and starts the process of opening up for unloading.

Lisa asks with a nasty tone, "Who the fuck is that and why is there another moving van?"