Family Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took his mom about 30 seconds, but she managed to get his full cock inside her and was now rocking up and down slowly. Billy couldn't believe he was truly fucking his mother, his dick completely buried inside her tight pussy, her hands hands were planted on his chest so she could move her hips up and down on his cock. This position created more cleavage as it pushed her luscious tits tightly together. Now that they were well and truly fucking, Billy felt free to reach up and paw his mother's firm yet soft tits. Billy was dying to see what they looked like, so he released them one at a time from the bra. It was a sight he would never forget, his masked mother, grinding up and down slowly on his cock, her bare tits hung over her bra and low cut sheer nightgown, he squeezed them roughly and rubbed her nipples with his thumbs.

"Oh my god honey. His big cock feels so good inside me. I may cum all over him before you even get over here," his mother said loudly.

Billy had almost forgotten about his dad and the plan. He forced himself to look away from his mom's sweet tits and was surprised when he spotted his naked Dad on the other side of the bed with his phone in his hand filming his mother riding him. His second surprise was at how small his father's erection was in comparison to his. Billy figured the apple hadn't fallen far from the tree but his dad's cock was half his girth and far shorter. He felt emboldened now that he knew his mother had never had a cock like his before. No wonder she had this fantasy, his poor dad had a thin little cock.

Billy pulled on his mom's nipples as her movements became faster, he began thrusting up into her in rhythm. Her breath quickened and she moaned, "you're too late, honey. I am cumming on his big dick. Oh. My. God. I. Never. Ahhhhhh."

Billy wrapped his arms around his mother as she collapsed in ecstasy on his chest. He continued pumping upwards into her pussy, eliciting moan after moan. His dad realized he needed to get involved, put the camera down, and crawled behind his mother on the bed. He must have slid his cock in her ass because he felt his mother tense in his arms. His mother pushed herself back off his chest, placed her hands on Billy's chest again, and silently allowed her husband and her son to pound away at her holes. Billy could hear slapping sounds as his father pumped his dick in his mom's ass. It was only a minute or so until he heard his dad say, "Oh my god." before pulling out and cumming on his mom's back.

JEN

Jen had just had one of the best orgasms of her life while riding her son. She was still furious at her husband and purposely remained silent as he fucked her ass. She knew he wanted to feel like he was hurting her with his dick, and he was, but she wanted to damage his pride. Mike pulled from her ass after only a minute or so and she could feel his hot cum on her back and her ass.

"Are you done already husband? I hope it was everything you wanted. I will do my best to make sure our big dick friend cums now."

Jen had thoroughly enjoyed riding her son's cock, the orgasm had been mind-blowing, and she had a new appreciation for what a big cock can do to a woman but she needed this to end. She was fucking her son, it was wrong. How was he lasting so long? She expected a man his age would have shot his load in seconds. Was he not turned on? Was she too old? No, he was definitely really hard and he was obviously obsessing over her tits. She needed to put him over the edge. She reluctantly hopped off his dick and laid on her back.

"Fuck me with your big dick while my husband watches," Jen demanded.

Her son mounted her and worked his meaty cock deep into her pussy. She could feel him sucking on her nipples. Jen couldn't see her son but used her hands to paint a mental picture of her son's muscular body, he had his hands planted on either side of her shoulders, his head was dipped down alternating sucking on her nipples, she felt along his rock solid ass as he buried his dick inside of her over and over and over again. Jen felt that familiar stirring in her pussy, she couldn't believe it, she was going to cum again. Fucking her son was wrong but her body only recognized the pleasure of his big dick stimulating her deepest regions.

"Oh my god honey, I am going to come again. I never knew what a big dick could do to a woman. Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohh, it's soo big." Jen moaned as her body spasmed over and over.

Her son's breathing had accelerated, he was getting close. She needed him to come.

"Come inside me please. Come in me with your big cock," Jen pleaded loudly.

That finally put her son over the edge, he moaned and then released wave after wave of cum inside her soaking wet pussy.

MIKE

Mike couldn't believe how his grand plan had unraveled into this mess. He had achieved his goal of fucking his wife in the ass while her pussy was filled with another man's cock but she hadn't squirmed, screamed, or otherwise indicated that his dick was in her ass. She had made him feel inadequate in front of his son by cumming on his son's dick twice and announcing how good it felt compared to his dick. Now his son had just unloaded his sperm inside his mother while she begged for it. She had her tubes tied years ago so it wasn't an issue but it was still demeaning to him. What a mess.

He had trouble looking his son in the eyes as he stood up from between his mother's legs. Billy stood there for a moment as if taking a mental picture of his mother, covered in sweat, large tits hanging out, and a stream of cum running out of her pussy.

Mike tapped Billy on the shoulder, which awakened him from his stupor, and motioned him to the door. Billy quickly gathered his things, dressed, and quietly slipped out the door.

"Is he gone?" his wife asked.

"Yes."

Jen pulled the blindfold off, then the mask, and let her eyes adjust. She turned to Mike and said loudly, "I can't believe you let that happen,"

Mike froze, heart racing. Did she know?

"Let what happen?" Mike asked innocently.

"Let a man with a cock that big fuck me, doesn't it make you feel like less of a man standing next to a stud like that?" Jen needled him.

Mike thought she looked angry, but she couldn't know it was her son, she would have gone nuts if she did.

"I didn't know quite how big, well you know. We agreed this was a one-time fantasy. I am glad you enjoyed yourself," Mike stammered.

"I guess I should clean myself up. I will be sore for a long time after getting fucked like that."

Mike endured comments like that for the duration of the one hour ride home. He just wanted to sleep and forget about the whole thing at this point. Unfortunately his son would be home for the summer in two weeks and it didn't appear his wife would be letting up on the comments anytime soon. What a mess.

KIM

Kim laid in bed, she was terribly bored, she wondered what she would do all summer. She couldn't wait to get out of this town and head off to college. She wanted to meet new people, she hated the people in this town. It was all John Andrews' fault. He had spread rumors around school last year that she had fucked him and sucked his dick. She was pretty sure they had sex, but she was so drunk that night she barely recalled what happened. She partly remembered him pulling his dick out, short painful sex, and her throwing up later. She certainly didn't remember giving him a blow job. She didn't even know how to do that but she imagined it was simple enough.

John had bragged to the whole school and that had thrust Kim into a depression. She stopped talking to her friends, and gained 30 pounds her senior year. Her brother had found out about the rumors John was spreading and the result was John walking around with a black eye for a month. She loved her brother for sticking up for her but it just seemed to validate the rumors for everyone else.

Anyway, she thought, in three months I will be away at a new school and away from this annoying town. Her brother had come home from college late last night. She could smell bacon cooking downstairs, she rolled out of bed in her pajamas, brushed her teeth, and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"The prodigal son returns," Kim said as she sat across from her brother at the breakfast table. Her mom was still at the oven cooking, wearing her normal workout attire. Her brother's blonde curly hair was a little ruffled and he was pretending he was looking at his phone but was clearly staring at their mom's ass. What a perv, Kim thought, he's probably getting tons of girls at school and is horny all the time.

"Oh hey Kim," her brother finally said, barely looking up.

Kim's mom dropped down a heaping plate of eggs and bacon in the middle of the table. Kim noticed her brother blatantly staring at their mom's cleavage as she put the plates down.

"What do you guys have planned today?" their mother asked.

"Going to the gym," Billy quickly responded.

Kim saw an opportunity to maybe get out of the rut she was in. Her brother was ripped and knew everything about working out. If he could train her, it would make her life at college so much easier.

"I don't know, Mom. Maybe I can go to the gym with you Billy? You can train me." Kim asked.

"No way, you will just slow me down. You won't take it seriously," Billy said between bites.

"Now Billy, if your sister wants to work out, you should help her. Take her with you," their mother chimed in.

Billy smiled at his mother and said, "Ok, I will do it for you mom but Kim needs to do what I tell her."

Billy then proceeded to pull the buttered english muffins with jelly off of Kim's plate.

"Hey!" Kim yelled.

"You will start by eating right. Only eat the eggs and a slice of bacon. I will write down the rest of your meal plan later. Oh, and the gym is only a five minute drive, you will be walking back every day, you need to burn calories," Billy said seriously.

Kim groaned but nodded.

For the next seven weeks, Kim worked out nearly every day with her brother. The routine was the same, eat breakfast, watch her brother ogle his mother, work out, walk or jog home, and drink protein shakes. She had already lost over 25 pounds and looked even better than she did her junior year. Boys had always stared at her D cup tits, even when she was chunky, but now they were checking out her ass and face as well. Everyone at the gym stared at her body now, she even caught her dad stealing looks at her tits and checking out her ass. Everyone except Billy. Billy only had eyes for Mom. Kim knew her mom definitely noticed Billy's staring. Her mom now had about ten different yoga outfits she wore and she only had two before Billy came home.

There was only two weeks left before she would leave for college. She was feeling daring as she lay in bed one morning, looking down at her now toned stomach, hips and legs. For some reason, Kim wanted Billy to check her out. He was a horny teenager after all, why would he check out his mom every day and not his sister. She figured she would flaunt a lot more skin at breakfast this morning to see how he would react.

BILLY

Billy hopped in the shower before heading downstairs to breakfast. He jerked off, like he always did, thinking about that one amazing night with his mother. It had been extremely awkward when he first came home and saw his mother. His dick stirred in his pants and he stuttered through their whole conversation. It was clear his mother did not know they had fucked. She was the same as ever. She pestered him about his grades and let him know what chores were expected of him while he was home. His father, however, hadn't looked him in the eye since he had been home. His dad did stop him and remind him numerous times that his mother could never find out what really happened.

At breakfast, Billy was excited to see his mom was wearing the white yoga pants, these were his favorite. It would be a struggle not to get a hard on at breakfast. Thank god for the table. Shortly later, his sister walked into the kitchen wearing only a white bra and matching underwear. Her big tits bounced as she sat at the table across from him with a smile on her face. Billy silently wondered what had gotten into her and turned back to looking at his mom's ass in those white yoga pants.

"What are you wearing, young lady?" their mom said when she saw Kim.

"I was in a rush, what's the big deal? Dad is at work. It's just stupid Billy."

"Put on clothes when you run around the house, you never know who may stop over."

"Sure thing, next time, Mom," Kim said and flashed Billy a smile.

"I am running to an early class, I will see you kids later," Billy's mom said as she headed for the door.

Billy eyed her ass as she walked out the door and turned to see his sister staring at him.

"You are such a perv. You are obsessed with Mom's body," Kim said.

"Ummm. Well she does wear revealing clothes. I don't know," Billy said as his face turned a brilliant shade of red.

"It's ok. She knows you stare."

"She what?"

"Yeah, she knows. Why do you think she keeps buying new gym clothes? I think she likes that you look at her."

"I doubt it. She just likes keeping herself neat. She's always been like that." Billy said, still blushing.

"How come you never look at me like that?" Kim said daringly.

"You're my sister, stop."

"She's our mother."

"That's different," Billy retorted.

Billy got up from the table, went up to his bedroom, and laid on his bed planning to relax before the gym. To his surprise, his sister followed him in and closed the door. She sat very closely next to him on the edge of the bed. Now that she was right next to him with her tits in his face, he couldn't help but acknowledge that his sister was pretty hot.

"If everyone says I look like Mom, why don't you stare at me?"

"Look, I don't even know what you are talking about. Let me relax until we go to the gym."

Kim leaned in closer and said, "I appreciate how much you helped me with my training. Maybe I can return the favor. It's obvious you want to do Mom. "

"Stop saying that. I don't want to fuck Mom. How would you return the favor?" Billy said quizzically trying to change the subject.

"I am leaving for college in two weeks and I have very limited experience with boys, if you know what I mean. I have no idea what to do, I want you to show me," Kim said as she put her hand on Billy's arm.

"This is too weird. I am not fucking my sister."

"Not sex, just other stuff. I can call you Son and you can call me Mom if that helps," Kim said seductively.

Billy's dick twitched in his sweatpants at his sister's words. He looked at his sister closely. She did look a lot like Mom. Kim's tit's were a little bigger, her ass not quite as tight as Mom's but the hair and face were similar.

"I don't know," Billy said, shaking his head but the bulge in his sweatpants reflected his true feelings.

Kim reached out and rubbed the rising tent in his pants and whispered in his ear, "Show your dick to Mommy, Billy."

Billy pulled his sweatpants down, revealing his cock to his sister for the first time.

"Wow! Show Mommy what you want her to do," Kim said excitedly.

KIM

Billy guided his sister to kneel next to the bed. He sat in front of her on the edge of the bed with his legs splayed. Kim couldn't believe how big his cock was. She couldn't imagine ever putting something that big inside of her. Billy was obviously getting excited every time she said Mommy. It was weird, but she would keep playing along. She wanted to know what to do when she met boys at college.

Billy grabbed her hand and placed it on his shaft. She couldn't wrap her whole hand around it, it was that big. Her face was just inches from his massive cock and balls. His dick seemed to rise up forever and ended in a large mushroom shaped head. Billy motioned her hand up and down and she continued the movement when he let go. He grabbed her other hand and placed it on the base of his shaft and motioned again. She was now pulling on his shaft with both hands.

"Do you like this?" She asked, then quickly added, "My son."

"Yes, Mother," Billy responded.

Kim looked up at Billy but he pushed her face back down as if it reminded him that it wasn't Mom. Billy pulled her breasts out of her bra with both hands and began squeezing them together and rubbing her nipples. Kim had only let John see her tits and that had happened in the dark. Having her tits bared in the daytime with her hot brother rubbing all over them made her extremely horny.

"Do you like Mommy's tits?"

"Oh god yes, they actually look even bigger than Mom's."

Kim pulled and pulled on Billy's shaft, the head of his cock was red and swollen. She peeked up at her brother and saw he was laser focused on her tits. He was rough with her nipples but it felt good.

"Put it in your mouth," Billy said lustily.

Kim obeyed, awkwardly getting as much of his cock in her mouth as possible. She could only fit his head in her mouth and it hurt holding her jaw open that wide but she sucked and sucked as Billy forced her head up and down with his hand. She suddenly heard Billy announce, "I am cumming."

She felt the salty cum hit the back of her throat and almost gagged. She pulled away, which turned out to be a mistake. Hot cum splashed into her face and on her neck, it was on her tits, and was running into her bra. Kim smiled lustily at her brother and said, "Can we try that again tomorrow?"

Billy headed to the bathroom and said, "We'll see. Let's go to the gym."

JEN

Jen was doing laundry and reflecting on the summer. There was only three days left until the kids went away to college and she had made it through without much issue. Sure, her son was still staring at her body daily but he would find a girl at some point and forget about his mother. She had to admit she enjoyed having such a handsome young man admire her body every day. It had even given her motivation to get through her toughest workouts. She had loosened up on her husband lately. They were having sex once a week now and there was no more talk of threesomes or anal. Jen still enjoyed throwing out the occasional degrading comment during sex, like "that stranger would have made me cum by now". Her husband needed to feel so degraded that he would never pull a stunt like that again.

She felt confident that the crisis had been averted. Eventually all would be forgotten and life would return to normal. She felt that way up until she saw the cum stains on Kim's bra. She went through the rest of her pile, found another bra with cum stains. Kim had been acting strange lately. She was more outgoing and confident, especially the day she had come to breakfast almost naked in front of her brother. Could something be going on between them? Maybe Billy was stealing her bras? Jen's stomach was in knots, she needed to find out.

The next morning, after breakfast, she announced to the kids she was leaving. Left with the car, parked around the block, waited ten minutes, then crept back in through the back door. The first floor was empty, the kids were upstairs for sure. Their father was at work, like usual. Jen silently tiptoed up the carpeted steps, careful not to make a sound. She could see from the stairs that Kim's door was open, the room empty. The door to Billy's room was closed. Jen inched her way to the door and her worst fears were realized. With her ear against the door she heard Billy saying, "Suck my dick Mommy, yeah that's it."

Jen slowly opened the door. Her son straddled her daughter's chest, pumping his big dick between his sister's tits and into her mouth. Kim laid beneath her brother wearing only her panties and squeezing her large tits together with her hands, framing the target for her brother.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Jen yelled to her children.