Family Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy jumped and almost fell off the bed. Kim attempted to cover her breasts. Neither could speak.

"Out! Out! Back to your room," She yelled at Kim.

"We will talk about this tonight when your father gets home."

Jen turned and stormed down the stairs. She needed to be alone to think. She went back outside, walked to her car and cried.

An hour later, Jen still sat in her car thinking. She needed to keep her family together. She knew there would be no way to stop what was happening. Her husband had caused all this. Kim was clearly roleplaying as Mommy for her brother. Did Billy tell her he fucked me? None of this would have happened if not for her stupid husband and his stupid fantasy. There was no way to go back to the way things were. The only path forward was to meet this head on.

MIKE

Mike was at work, actually working. He had quit his porn addiction after what had happened that fateful night. He seemed to be out of purgatory with his wife and he was getting back to acting normal with his son. All that changed when Jen called in tears. She called him an idiot and she told him he had ruined their family. He couldn't get a word in edgewise. He didn't know what had caused her distress but she said to be home by six because they needed to have a family meeting.

Mike arrived home at six o'clock and was greeted by a somber scene. The family was in the living room. Kim sat on one end of the couch looking sullen. Billy sat on the other end with his head in his hands. Jen was pacing back and forth and she looked as angry as he had ever seen her. Trying to lighten the mood, he quipped, "Who Died?"

JEN

"You think this is funny? Our family has lost its way. I caught your daughter today with your son's dick in her mouth while she was pretending to be Mommy. Is that funny? You find that funny? Everyone in this house is sex obsessed. I will not have a family of in-breds. The kids leave for college in two days and this behavior needs to be eliminated. I thought about this all day and the only way to solve these behaviors is to confront them head on. Experience them, learn from them, and then move on. " Jen said ragingly.

Jen continued, "So this is what we are going to do. We are going to eat dinner as a family. We are going to meet in my bedroom at 9pm and we are going to get this out of our system, as a family. We will live out whatever fantasies we have tonight and tonight only. Then you kids will go to college and live normal lives. You can use this experience to improve your sex lives with your future spouses. We will never discuss it again after today. Does everyone understand?"

Mike looked like he would fall down when he finally comprehended what his wife was saying. Jen looked at Kim and Billy's face and saw pure shock. Nobody had expected this but she felt it was the only way. Face it head on. It was the taboo of the whole thing that was so alluring. Once they experienced it out in the open and scratched that itch, the allure would fade. Jen hoped so anyway.

Jen remembered one last thing and said, "One last rule, don't cum in your sister."

BILLY

Billy sat on his shaking his head in disbelief. His mom was serious, they were actually going to meet in her bedroom soon for a night of sex. He was finally going to get to fuck her again, and this time she would know it was him making her cum. He was sure the outcome of the family meeting was going to be different. She had screamed and screamed before Dad came home. She didn't believe that he hadn't had sex with Kim, but it was the truth. Kim had only sucked his dick and jerked him off, he hadn't even touched her pussy. He would fuck Kim tonight if he got the chance but he was most excited about fucking his mother.

KIM

Kim was nervous yet excited. Her mother didn't believe that Kim hadn't fucked Billy, but it was the truth. Apparently her mom was going to let her Billy fuck tonight with her there. She never expected her mother to force them into what was essentially a family orgy. It would be weird with her parents there. Was her dad going to fuck her too? Billy was going to get his wish of fucking Mom. It was all so strange, something more was going on here that she didn't understand. Kim shrugged, stood up, and went to her bureau to find something sexy to wear.

MIKE

Mike sat on the couch staring at the clock. In less than an hour, they would begin their 'meeting'. Jen had kicked him out of the bedroom saying she needed to get ready to fuck her son. She said she would enjoy it much more this time without the blindfold. Jen had apparently figured it out it was Billy that night at the hotel and yet she still went through with it. She blamed Mike for everything that had happened after that night and that their kids were fooling around. He didn't know what to expect later. Was he supposed to join in? Would his wife let him? His daughter had grown into quite a beautiful woman, she was essentially a younger Jen with bigger tits. He wouldn't mind seeing them but he wasn't looking forward to being humiliated by Billy and his big cock again.

BILLY

Billy knocked on Kim's bedroom door at 9pm. She answered the door wearing a red silk bra and red underwear. They looked at each other silently and headed to the master bedroom. The door was open and their mother stood in front of the mirror putting on lipstick, a glass of wine on the table next to her. She was wearing white high heels, a white see through bra, and matching see through underwear. Her long blonde hair hung loose down her back. Billy thought she looked stunning.

"You look hot Mom," Kim said.

"How about you Billy, do you think your mother looks hot?"

"Amazing," Billy said meaningfully.

Billy's mother downed the last portion of wine from her glass and walked over to the bed. She patted the space next to her and said, "Kim, come sit next to me."

Kim sat next to her mother. Billy stood facing his mother and sister. His eyes wandered from his mother's nipples which were visible through her bra, down to her pubic hair and labia visible through her underwear, and over to his sister's enticing cleavage. Billy heard footsteps behind and turned to see his father step into the room and stand next to him.

"Billy," his mother began, "you have been a naughty boy this summer, staring at your mother's body, having impure thoughts, and then including your little sister in your depravity by calling her Mommy while doing sexual things. Do you want to fuck your mother, Billy?"

Well I already did, Billy thought to himself.

"Umm. Yes," Billy stammered aloud.

"Ok, well tonight you get your chance but this is the only time it ever happens. After tonight, we will never discuss it again. You need to get on with your life and find a good woman to start a family. Understood?"

"Yes, Mother," Billy responded.

"Kim," his mother said turning towards his sister, "you have been bored all summer, you have almost no friends, and have been exploring your sexuality with your brother who is the only boy around. This is wrong. I know you want to learn about sex, so tonight we will experience all we can together but we will never discuss it again. You also need to move on with your life, find a good man and start your adult life. Understood?"

"Yes, Mother," Kim said, nodding.

"Ok now, Kim for your first lesson, I want you to pay close attention. Billy and Mike, take all your clothes off," Billy's mother demanded.

Billy immediately undressed, anxious to get started. His dick was almost hard from looking at his Mom and Sister. Once he was naked, he pulled on it a few times to bring it to full mast. He looked over at his father, who was also naked and had an erection. His father's penis looked even smaller than before from this angle. He saw Kim looking oddly at her father's cock, she was probably wondering if it would get bigger.

Billy's mother said, "Kim, take a look at both of these cocks. Do yourself a favor when you meet your future husband and consider his cock size. You don't want to be married to a man for the rest of your life with a cock like your father's. Make sure you find something much larger, it is important to have a satisfying sex life."

Billy's sister nodded in agreement and Billy looked over at his dad in pity. His father looked directly at the ground.

JEN

Now that she had gotten her little speech out of the way and shamed her husband, Jen was anxious to feel her son's cock inside her again. She would have been fine never fucking him again, but now that cicumstances had led to this moment she would savor the experience. Jen reached out and grabbed her son's erect cock, pulling him closer, she put the head of his dick in her mouth while making eye contact with her husband. Billy moaned. Jen pulled on his shaft with one hand and smacked the head of his cock against her extended tongue. She loved how his big dick felt in her hands and mouth. She had only gotten to hold it for a short time at the hotel, she would take her time tonight.

Jen worked her son's cock for minutes, the only sounds in the room were her sucking noises and an occasional moan from Billy. Kim stared at her mother and watched her as if taking notes on how to properly suck a cock. Mike was staring at Kim's cleavage, it was obvious to Jen that her husband wanted to fuck his daughter. Jen pulled Billy's cock from her mouth, grabbed her daughter's hand, and placed it on her son's dick. Billy, taking the signal, shifted to his right so his sister could now suck his cock. Kim pulled on his length with both hands and smacked Billy's cock on her extended tongue like her mother had just done.

MIKE

Mike's cock was as hard as it had ever been watching his daughter suck off his son. Unfortunately, his dick was still pathetically small in comparison to Billy's. His daughter had even snickered when she first saw his cock. Despite the embarrassment, Mike was waiting on his opportunity to fuck Kim. She was a younger, bigger titted version of his wife, and probably had a tight pussy. She was adamant that Billy and her did not actually have intercourse. If so, this was his chance to fuck his inexperienced daughter and make her feel like a woman. He just needed to fuck her before Billy did. He would wait until Billy was fucking Jen annd he would make his move.

KIM

Kim was incredibly horny and despite being almost naked and sucking her brother's cock in front of her parents, she didn't feel awkward. She actually felt empowered and enjoyed showing off her new body, even if it was to her family. Her father had not stopped staring at her since he entered the room. He clearly wanted to fuck her. Kim wasn't sure if she wanted that. She had only wanted to do stuff with Billy because it had seemed like a challenge. Billy was incredibly handsome, built, and had a really large cock. Any girl would want to fuck a man like that, she could look past the fact he was her brother. Her dad, on the other hand, was in decent shape for his age but he was old, and his cock was tiny when compared to her brother's. Although, Kim did feel a stab of pity for her father and the way her mother was treating him.

BILLY

Billy's mother and sister were taking turns sucking on his cock. Kim was currently double fist pumping his shaft and licking his head. His mother reached behind Kim and unclipped her bra, releasing Kim's D cup tits. Billy heard his dad gasp at the sight of them. Billy reached down and fondled them while Kim continued sucking. Billy's mother then unclasped her own bra, given Billy a fantastic side by side comparison view. Kim's were larger and more firm with lighter areolas and smaller nipples. His mom's were a little smaller and had a perfect erotic hang to them. Her darker areolas and larger nipples begged to be sucked. Billy explored his mother's tits with one hand and his sister's with the other. His mother grabbed his dick away from his sister and pulled Billy down onto the bed with her.

Billy's mom scooted back on the bed and pulled Billy by his cock till he was lying on top of her between her legs. "Fuck me," she growled lustily.

Billy pushed his mom's underwear to the side and positioned his cock between her pussy lips, he could feel her wetness. He pushed his cock slowly into his mother but only managed to get the head in on the first thrust. His mother moaned. Billy gave her a quick wet kiss on the lips and she didn't resist. He pushed again and worked another inch inside her while kissing his mother a little more deeply than before. Kim had laid back and leaned on her side positioning herself to get a perfect view of Billy entering his mother. After three more strokes Billy had the full length of his cock inside his mother. Being able to see the lust in his mother's eyes, knowing it was her son pleasuring her, made this even more erotic than the first time he had fucked her.

Billy started pumping his cock into his mother in long slow strokes. His mom lifted her hips and grunted in rhythm with each downstroke. Billy bent his head and kissed his mother's tits and sucked her nipples as they bounced. He could hear his mother's breath quickening, so he fucked her even harder and faster. Finally his mother yelled, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming on your big beautiful cock."

Billy stared into his mother's eyes while she climaxed and continued pushing in and out of his mother as she spasmed beneath him.

"Oh my god, that was so hot," Kim gasped.

JEN

Jen's son had just given her another unbelievable orgasm, she was so lost in lust and into the moment she almost forgot she had an audience until Kim spoke. Kim was lying next to her enraptured in the sex scene in front of her. Mike still stood at the edge of the bed, watching with his hand on his erect dick. Billy pulled out of her and stood up, motioning with his hands for Jen to turn around. Jen wasn't sure she could handle Billy's large cock doggy style but she was certainly going to try. It was a night for trying new things.

Jen gripped the blankets tight as Billy was forcing his cock into her from behind. Jen tried to pull away when his cock went too deep, but Billy's strong hands were on her hips, pulling her into him. Billy was going to get his whole cock inside her whether she liked it or not. She was helpless to resist, she would do anything Billy wanted tonight. His young cock was her master this evening. Jen buried her head in the blanket and gripped it tight with both hands as Billy hammered away at her from behind. He squeezed her ass, and even slapped her ass a few times. She was again so lost in lust, she hadn't noticed her husband had finally summoned the courage to move on Kim.

KIM

Seeing her brother make her mother cum was the most erotic thing Kim could imagine. She could see the lust in her mother's eyes as she fucked Billy. Kim imagined Billy fucking her like that. Kim wondered if she could handle that monster inside her like her mother was. Billy flipped his mom over and started fucking her from behind, Kim leaned in close to watch her brother enter his mom, she found it fascinating. As she watched, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned and her face was inches from her father's dick. Her father was pulling her in towards his cock, wanting her to suck his dick. She looked up at her father and he mouthed, "please,". Kim was too horny to say no, and still felt a kind of pity for her father for what her mom had said earlier. She wanted some sexual experience and at least she knew her father loved her and wouldn't hurt her.

Kim grabbed her dad's dick in her hand, it felt odd when compared to Billy's. Her dad's dick was the girth of a hot dog, Billy was as thick as a Red Bull can. She jerked off her father and sucked his dick while he squeezed her tits roughly. Unlike Billy's cock, she could get most of her father's length into her mouth. Her dad pulled out after a minute and motioned for Kim to lay back on the bed. She leaned back and looked over to see her mom's face was still buried in the blankets and her tits were swaying back and forth quickly as Billy fucked her loudly from the back. Her dad pulled her underwear off and pulled her to the end of the bed. He pushed one leg back and held it there while he used his other hand to rub his cock along her slit. This was it, she thought, her dad was going to fuck her.

MIKE

Mike was tired of being humiliated by his wife but what could he do? It was his own fault, he had created this situation. Jen and Billy were so completely distracted with each other they didn't even notice he was about to fuck Kim. He looked down at his young beautiful and completely naked daughter. He held one of her legs pushed back to nearly her shoulder, giving him access to her sweet pussy. He could feel she was already wet. He thought about going down on her but wanted to be inside her quickly before his wife stopped him or Billy fucked her and ruined it. He pushed inside his daughter's tight little pussy and could feel the resistance. Mike was loving it as his daughter writhed beneath him in pain, unaccustomed to having a dick inside her. Once he was fully inside her, he drove into her over and over, trying to match Billy's rhythm so Jen wouldn't notice. He used his free hand to rub his daughter's big tits as they jostled back and forth.

The pained expression on his daughter's face eventually faded into a lusty smile. Her pain had turned to pleasure. Jen had finally noticed what was going on, turning her head to look at Mike.

"Don't you dare cum in her," Jen said through gritted teeth.

Mike was close to cumming. His daughter's tight pussy, her big tits, his wife grunting and getting fucked next to him, it was all too much. He pulled out just in time and sprayed his load on his daughter's stomach.

JEN

Jen had never been fucked as hard as Billy was fucking her now. He had the stamina of a bull and was relentlessly pounding her. She had never cum from doggy style sex before, but Billy's cock filled her and stimulated her like nothing she had ever experienced. She felt herself getting close to cumming again. Jen reached her hand back between her legs and rubbed her clit while she watched her husband cum on Kim's stomach. Within seconds she was having another orgasm.

"Ahhhh, I'm cumming again. Fuck me Billy, oh my god, it feels so good, so good," Jen moaned.

BILLY

Billy was drenched in sweat from the effort of fucking his mother. He had somehow managed not to cum too soon. He didn't know if he would ever get a chance like this again and he was determined to make his mother never forget this night. His mother rolled over after she came the second time. Billy moved to get on top of her but she held up her hand and said, "give me a few minutes, you wore me out. Fuck your sister, show her what a real man feels like."

Billy was a little upset because he really wanted to cum inside his mother again. That had been the highlight of his first encounter with his masked mother in the hotel. Orgasming inside her while she held him tight and then watching his cum trickle out of her pussy had left an indelible mark on his brain. Finally fucking his sister would be a nice consolation prize though. Billy laid back against the headboard, pulled on his erect cock which was still covered with his mother's juices and said, "C'mon over here sis."

Kim crawled across the bed to her brother, her large tits swaying seductively. She straddled her brother with her hands on the headboard. Billy's face was buried in her tits, while he held his cock in position against her pussy. Kim tried unsuccessfully a few times to force her way down his dick. Billy's mom grabbed his cock and sucked on the head, getting it nice and wet. She then licked Kim's pussy, eliciting a moan from Kim. With her mother holding Billy's cock in position, Kim moaned loudly as she was able to work a few inches of Billy's cock inside her.