Family Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy thrust up into his sister over and over as she moaned and panted, her face covered in sweat. Her pussy was even tighter than his mothers and Billy knew he wouldn't last much longer. He was fully inside her now, thrusting up into his sister in rhythm with her bouncing. His sister suddenly yelled, "It's so big, I think I'm cumming, oh my god, thank you, thank you."

Billy felt his own orgasm coming and pushed his sister off of him. He quickly got on his knees and shuffled over to his mother who had been laying at his feet watching his sister ride him. Realizing Billy was going to cum, his mother cupped her breasts together as Billy shot loads of cum on her breasts and her face. It puddled in one of her eyes and covered her mouth and nose. Billy's mother licked her lips, tasting her son's cum and mumbled to her husband, "make yourself useful and get me a towel, Honey."

Billy's father promptly returned from the bathroom with a towel in hand and his mother cleaned the sticky cum from her face. Billy was exhausted from the effort. He looked around the room taking in the scene. His sister and mother were sprawled on the bed next to him with contented smiles on their faces. Billy took pride in knowing he had put those smiles there. His father had taken a seat on the bench at the end of the bed. They all sat in silence for a minute, unsure of what was what next. Kim broke the silence, "Mom, do we have to go back to our rooms now?"

"Well the plan was to live out our fantasies for one night only and the night is still young. It's up to Billy, I think we wore him out" his mother said as she reached out and grabbed Billy's soft sticky cock.

Billy smiled and his dick twitched in his mother's hand, "I am catching my second wind. You girls are in for a long night."