Family of Three: Something Cooking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam growled as his hands slid down to cup her bum and pull her closer. She whimpered feeling his dick trying to work it's way up into her. She could feel the tip right in her entrance, Shelby wiggled away from her husband and jumped off his lap panting.

"No! You'll have to wait, naughty hubby!" she giggled and darted out of his reach. "You need a shower. You smell!" she teasingly scrunched up her face and fanned her nose with her hand.

Adam growled and lunged at her, intent

on grabbing her and finishing what they'd started. She giggled as she slammed the closet door in his face, cutting off his attack.

"I have stuff to do! If you shower now, I'll go make you a ridiculous breakfast and then you can fuck me until I can't move later on."

"Naughty wife, that pussy is mine, and I'm going to fuck it until you beg for me to stop. Then I'm going to fuck it some more. You belong to me," Adam said in a deep quiet voice.

Shelby shivered with the powet of his words, goosebumps pebbled her flesh. She reached down and slipped her fingers between her legs and let out an involuntary whimper when they bumped her tingling clit.

"STOP!" Adam commanded hearing her through the door, "That's my pussy and if I have to wait so do you."

Shelby pouted but stopped. She was tempted to fling the door open and bend herself over the bed, ass in the air then beg him to fuck her. She knew the tease would be difficult to stand but the reward would be worth it in the end.

She reached into her tall lingerie chest and pulled out a cotton thong, white with multicolored polka dots and a matching bra trimmed with pink lace.

She stepped into the brief panties and she had to bite her bottom lip to keep from moaning when the fabric cupped her aching sex. She scooped her breasts into the bra and grabbed a pair of stretchy, black capri leggings and pulled them on.

Next, she chose her favorite short denim skirt and put it on over her leggings. It was still cool this early in the morning and she figured she'd just take the leggings off once it warmed up a little.

She pulled a bright green, girly cut polo shirt on to complete her outfit and unbuttoned the placket to expose a tempting amount of cleavage.

Shelby stepped into a pair of tan leather flip flops and stepped out of the closet. The bedroom was empty and she could hear the shower running in their bathroom. She grabbed her cell phone and stepped out into the hall.

Shelby listened to the house and heard nothing but silence. If Topher was downstairs she knew she'd be able to hear him moving around. She wondered if he was still in the shower or if maybe he'd gone back to bed.

Shelby went into the laundry room to grab the two hanging leashes and her house keys from a hook. Suddenly two very excited dogs materialized next to her tails wagging, eagerly waiting to be walked.

Shelby was an animal lover and she loved the family's two dogs almost like they were her children. Their funny smiley faces and wiggly butts made her laugh as she clipped them by their collars and picked up a couple of tennis balls on their way out the door.

Shelby loved to take them to the neighborhood dog park. Normally she liked to visit with their neighbors while she watched the dogs run around but this morning she was relying on the majority of their neighborhood friends that weren't early risers, so she could have a little bit more time to herself to finish thinking about last night.

Shelby opened the gate to the empty park and unleashed the hounds, letting them free to play. She threw the tennis balls and sat down on a bench in the soft morning sun, she kicked off her shoes and let the tips of her toes brush over the grass. It was still cool right now, but she could smell the promise of afternoon heat in the air.

The dogs ran back and forth wrestling and chasing each other around the dewy grass coming back to her for pats and to drop the tennis balls at her feet for her to throw. Shelby tossed a ball absentmindedly as she went over the conversation she and her husband had had earlier.

It was now all up to her. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do. Well, she knew what her body wanted her to do but she wasn't sure if she could let herself go there.

The whole thing still seemed surreal to her. She knew that it had happened and if she was honest with herself, it had felt so good that she wanted to do it again but having to admit to that and ask for it was probably too much.

She was extremely glad that Adam had already spoken to Topher about some rules while she was in the bath. She wasn't sure exactly how you handled situations like the one she'd found herself in and she knew she'd rather die than have to discuss it as a family.

It wasn't like a normal relationship, you meet, you like each other, you date, you sleep together. It wasn't even like a one night stand, not that she'd ever had one. If things didn't work out, it wasn't like they could break up and go their separate ways, or she could just sneak out and never see him again, this was their son!

To make it even more confusing, Shelby wasn't sure what kind of feelings she was supposed to have, if she was even supposed to feel anything.

What was Christopher really feeling? she wondered. She knew he loved her but she really hoped he didn't LOVE her, it would be too weird. It wasn't like they would be together, she was crazy in love with her husband and she would never let anything ruin that relationship. A love triangle in their family was too disturbing for her to even imagine.

She told herself that it was just sex, it didn't matter who she'd done it with, it was just a physical act. It was supposed to be about pleasure. She didn't have to make more of it than that, but she'd never been the type that was able to separate emotions from sex. She had to feel something for the person she was sleeping with, she couldn't just use someone's body without any type of connection to them.

Shelby sighed, it was only her and her hang ups, if she could just get over it the way her son and husband seemed to have already, she could be having endless amounts of pleasure.

It would just take her a little extra time, but she knew the men would wait for her choice and once she had, they'd still love and respect her and her decision.

She looked out into the grassy run and noticed her canine companions were flopped in a pile beneath a shady tree, dozing. The lazy beasts had tired themselves out and since it was starting to get uncomfortably warm on her sunny perch she decided they should head back and she would make some breakfast. Her growling tummy agreed with that idea.

Shelby called the dogs to her, collected the balls and the three of them made their way home.

Shelby let the dogs go into the house and they both ran upstairs toward Topher's room. She kicked her shoes off and set her keys on the small table near the door. Shelby headed upstairs too to take off her leggings and see what Adam was up to.

The house was still silent except for the sounds of the dogs settling on Topher's floor so she figured after shower time everyone else had gone back to bed.

She opened their bedroom door and saw Adam laying back on the bed relaxed and sleeping. She stripped her leggings off and tossed them into the closet before quietly heading back downstairs.

She stood in the kitchen trying to decide what to make. She opened the pantry and frowned looking at the contents. Then she opened the fridge and frowned again.

Shelby decided to start chicken tacos for dinner and then once that was cooking itself she would make a batch of coconut muffins for when the men woke up.

She started some music on her phone as she chopped an onion and a jalapeno. Then she gathered some spices and layered them with the chicken and some green chilies in the crockpot. She turned it on and once everything was cooking, she turned to start the muffins.

Suddenly, there was a flurry of activity on the stairs. Shelby could tell by the rushing, tumbling, crashing and assorted growls that Topher and his canine companions were on their way down. Her heart skipped a beat and she felt panicky at the idea of seeing him without Adam as a buffer.

The dogs ran through the kitchen tussling to get through the dog door first and they charged out onto the lawn. Topher came loping after them in his favorite holey jeans and a soft, worn printed tee-shirt, his feet bare.

Shelby felt a twinge of lust low in her belly when she saw him, her son really was gorgeous. She tried to conjure up some feeling of guilt, but seeing his broad shoulders and tight ass really didn't make her feel motherly toward him. In fact, the little snippets of what happened last night that were flashing in her head were the furthest thing from maternal she could possibly get.

"Hey Mom! I'm gonna go play with the dogs in the yard," he said as he stepped outside.

Topher sounded so ridiculously normal that Shelby wasn't sure how to react. He had closed the sliding glass door behind him and was gone before Shelby could even figure out a proper response.

At least it had been an easy and painless first encounter. Shelby felt like a fool for being so stressed out. She really was her own worst enemy, no one else even seemed to think that this was a big deal, or maybe they were just better at controlling their emotions than she was.

Shelby watched her son and the dogs galloping around the yard together. Topher was laughing and looked completely carefree. He obviously wasn't letting anything about last night bother him so she told herself she could try to do it too.

After seeing both her son and husband this morning she felt like the potential for something to happen again was there. She had expected to feel disgusted with herself and wracked with terrible guilt when she saw Topher, but it all seemed so normal that she dared to let herself think that maybe she could have it all, as bad as it made her seem.

Shelby didn't think she'd ever really be brave enough to ask for it, but she now knew she wanted it. So, maybe one day she'd be able to say, "I want to fuck my son and it's okay."

She turned back to her phone to change the song that was playing, Flower Duet was nice when she was in a serene mood but she needed something fun to distract her and lift her mood.

She pulled out a recipe binder and found the coconut muffin recipe. She read over it to remind herself of the ingredients and their locations in the kitchen.

Adam stood in the doorway of the kitchen and watched his wife. She was singing loudly and off key to "She's a Lady" with Tom Jones and he had to bite back a laugh so he didn't interrupt her.

She shook her hips as she read her recipe and he watched her delectably round ass as it moved beneath her denim skirt. He could feel his cock twitch when he imagined pulling her skirt up and taking her from behind.

Shelby figured she should probably start with a spoon and bowl to actually mix the muffins. She bent over and opened a bottom cabinet, she reached inside and felt around blindly for the mixing bowl which should've been right in the front. She knew sometimes if either of the men emptied the dishwasher then things might end up in the wrong place.

Shelby's skirt rode up a little in the back. A faint shadow hinted at the curve of her bare cheeks peeking out of the bottom of her skirt.

Adam sent a wish toward the skirt hoping it would creep up a little further.

As he watched, his wife's hand felt around but she couldn't seem to locate what she wanted in the dark cabinet, thankfully.

Shelby sighed with frustration and dropped to her hands and knees to really dig around in the cupboard.

Adam smiled, the gods of ass voyeurism must have been on his side today because whatever it was his wife wanted, she couldn't seem to find.

"Really?!" she exclaimed.

"Who in the world put you there?" she asked with her head inside the cabinet.

Shelby had finally located the bowl she wanted, but someone that wasn't her had crammed it into the shelf in the wrong place and she was having a hard time getting it out.

She tried not to think uncharitable thoughts about Toper as she tugged hard, trying to free it from a tangle of other cooking implements. She told herself she was grateful that he helped her out around the house at all, he could be a teenage slacker, but he wasn't.

Adam loved the view he was getting directly up the bottom of his wife's skirt. He could see her bare ass and below, her sweet, little, pouty pussy was contained in soft, clingy cotton.

Watching her on her hands and knees heaving forward and back as she worked something loose in the cabinet was almost too much. It was like watching her being fucked from behind by The Invisible Man.

He wanted to get his hands on her for his turn, but decided to hold off and enjoy the rest of the impromptu performance.

She let out a frustrated little growl as she wrestled with the uncooperative mixing bowl and the sound reminded Adam of noises she made in bed.

Finally, she pulled the bowl lose and stood before she set it on the counter with an exasperated huff.

She turned back to her recipe after that little drama and her hip shaking returned more seductively when "Sex Bomb" started.

Adam didn't stop himself this time. He crept up behind his wife and she squealed and tried to wriggle away from him when he grabbed her hips.

"OH MY GOD! You scared the SHIT out of me!" she complained, as she turned and smacked his chest.

Adam laughed and hugged her to him.

"I'm sorry, hon! I couldn't resist your sexy moves."

Shelby knew he was teasing her but she still smiled. His hand roamed down her back as they embraced and he grabbed her ass giving it a loving little squeeze.

She gasped in mock horror and pushed him away, "Shame on you! Go sit down while I make muffins."

Adam pulled a chair out and turned it around, back toward the table and he sat and watched his wife as she returned to her baking. First, she preheated the oven, then she moved toward the pantry to collect the dry ingredients.

She glanced over her shoulder at her husband and did her best hip-swaying, seductive stroll across the kitchen. Adam leaned forward in his chair to get a better view.

She made a show of searching around the shelves. She stood on tip toe, bent slightly at the waist making her skirt slide up the backs of her thighs while her butt was thrust out toward him.

Shelby searched around for a moment until finally she pulled out a big jar of flour and the small canister of baking powder. She pranced her way back across the kitchen to set them on the counter.

Shelby's hand came up to rest on her hip while she verified how much of each ingredient she needed and it seemed she had accidentally pulled her hem up on one side, exposing her entire left cheek. Adam groaned quietly and Shelby smiled to herself as she nonchalantly dropped the skirt again.

She walked to the fridge and tugged on the door. It popped open and she let out a soft little, "Oh!" of surprise that made Adam's dick jump in his pants. The sound was the same one he heard whenever he licked or kissed a particularly sensitive spot on his wife's body.

As she reached up for the carton of eggs, Shelby's skirt crept up, the entire bottom of her butt exposed to his view. Adam knew the little minx was playing with him.

He'd seen her wear that skirt countless times and he knew she was too modest to leave the house in something that would so readily flash her ass to anyone that looked but he wasn't complaining. He saw goosebumps break out over her legs as the cold air blew over her bare skin.

Shelby turned back with her egg and kicked the door of the fridge shut. She picked up the bowl and moved it to the large island in the middle of the kitchen.

Adam saw her squirm around a little behind the island and he smiled wondering if she was squeezing her thighs together, getting herself too excited with her little game.

She went back to the pantry to grab her final ingredients, a bag of coconut, vanilla, coconut oil, sugar and coconut milk. Good thing they liked coconut, she thought as she rolled her eyes.

When she turned to drop off her load, something flew directly toward Adam and he instinctively reached up and caught it. He groaned when he realized he had a pair of polka dot panties with pink lace trim in his hand.

They were warm and barely damp, fresh off his wife. He looked at her then held them to his face and inhaled deeply. The faint, juicy scent of his wife's sex made his entire body clench with lust for her. He crumpled the scrap of fabric into a ball and tucked them into his pocket for safe keeping.

Shelby bit her bottom lip as she faced him measuring out her ingredients into the bowl. She was trying to act like nothing was going on but she felt giddy with arousal knowing beneath her skirt she was naked. Her pussy quivered with the excitement of the cool air moving over her silken skin and the idea of the easy access to her sex.

She opened the jar of coconut oil and moaned with pleasure at the rich tropical scent that wafted out. She needed a small pan to melt the solid oil into a heavenly smelling liquid. She bent over, thighs squeezed tightly shut to find one in the cupboard.

Adam was disappointed that his wife's legs were closed, blocking his view of her most intimate areas. He couldn't see more beneath her skirt this time, but just knowing she had no panties on had made him fully hard.

Shelby heard "Sail" start on her phone as she grabbed the pan and started the flame on the stove. She stood at the range facing away from Adam and she deliberately stepped her feet apart.

She could practically feel his eyes traveling the length of her legs and she could almost hear him willing the skirt to lift and expose her to him. While Shelby swirled the melting oil in the pan with one hand, she reached back and grasped the hem of her skirt with the other.

Adam stared intently, watching, waiting to see what she'd do next. With agonizing slowness the bottom of Shelby's skirt inched up the back of her thighs. It crept up, exposing the curved bottom of her cheeks and the dark shadowy cleft.

Shelby felt so ridiculously good and naughty she couldn't stand it, something about the song made her feel sexier, nastier.

She wanted Adam to jump up and just fuck her silly but the tease was just too good. She lifted the skirt an inch at a time acting as if she had no idea what was happening behind her.

Adam wondered how far his wife would go, sometimes when she got super turned-on she would be a little reckless. He wasn't sure if she remembered that Topher could come in at any second or if maybe that was what she hoped for.

Shelby lifted her skirt completely over her bare butt, exposing it to her husband's gaze. Adam wanted to grab and bite and slap his wife's ass but he waited to see what she'd do.

As he watched, she swiveled her hips slowly to the music doing her best stripper-style ass tease and then suddenly the skirt dropped covering her bared lower body.

Shelby swirled the pan as if nothing had just happened. She stared into the oil and watched as the last solid pieces liquified, looking like water but smelling like a tropical paradise.

She subtly opened the rest of the buttons on her shirt, leaving the neckline opened in a deep v down to the little bow between her breasts.

Shelby turned back to the island to finish making her muffin batter. She leaned over and measured out her dry ingredients, then poured the liquids into the flour she had in the bowl and started stirring.

Adam could see Shelby's full breasts in the open neckline of her shirt as they wobbled gently with the rhythm of her vigorous stirring.