Family Olympics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinJones
FinJones
25 Followers

Before I realized, Mary had placed her palms against my chest and started to push me towards to house. She pinned me against the wall, pressed her lips firmly against mine and started a wild tongue dance in my mouth. The last drops of my resistance dropped with that act and I placed my hands to her hips to pull her closer to me. When I slid my hands down to reach her thighs, she whimpered softly, her tongue still doings its work with mine. I bent my knees just enough so my hands reached the edge of her dress. I pressed my fingertips firmly against her flesh, and started to raise my hands up. I slid my hands under her dress and took a good grip of her buttocks, squeezing and caressing. I let my hands wander around her waistline, just to find out that she wasn't wearing any panties. Then I felt a firm grip through my pants and she started to stroke my cock slowly. She broke our kiss, her body shivering, to whisper me silently "Later, baby, later."

Before we broke our contact, she squeezed my now almost painfully hard cock one last time. And she wasn't too gentle doing that. Like to send a message, like `I'll have this meaty pole tonight, served right between my legs.`

We agreed that she should head back while I stayed behind for a moment to check the tents holders. I still felt a little dizzy about what had just happened, but after making sure all was fine, I forced myself back to where sounded like there was something happening. I walked around the house to the front yard, and there it was. Drunken drama in its full glory. One of my second cousins was having a loud difference of an opinion with her boyfriend. I stayed a bit back from the action, but close enough I could see and hear what was going on. It wasn't anything worth watching though, so I got bored fast. I spun around to see where my parents were, I hadn't basically seen them after we got there. I saw my dad standing next to his car at the parking lot, and when he saw I was looking, he started to signal for me to go to him.

"What's up dad?" I greeted him as I walked to him. "What are you doing here, is something wrong?"

"Look Mike... I, uh, actually I wanted to talk to you about something." He was seemingly uneased.

"What's wrong with you dad? Has something happened?" I was started to get worried when he finally got it out of his system.

"What is the game you are playing with my sister?" BANG! Straight to my face.

I stuttered with my face getting more and more red coating. "I, uh... I don't know w-what you are talking about dad."

"You two have not been too subtle with it," he continued. "What I'm trying to say is... Damnit. When we spoke about this with your mother..."

"You did what?" I exclaimed in shame.

"Just shut up and listen. People are starting to notice. And I am really not too excited to answer any stupid questions."

He took a long breath before he continued. "So, your mother and I talked about this, and we understand why you two are intrigued. But it can't move on from that point, you got that?"

"Please dad, not a word more, ok? I got your point."

"Good, because it was getting really uncomfortable. He He. Though I will say one more thing. You should warn Mary that your mother will confront her about this. Tomorrow. And please hide better what you're doing, ok?"

My dads grin after saying that triggered the tension and awkwardness and we both laugh out loud. We actually had a good long conversation about everything, excluding the already closed matter. We headed back to where the action was and I saw my aunt talking intensively with her daughter. Just when I looked at them, Jenny turned her head and saw me watching them. And by the look at her face, she knew what was going on. I wasn't sure though if her reaction was as surprising as my parents. Her expression said either that `Were you really going to fuck my mother, your own aunt?`or `You have been a naughty boy Mikey.`

I got my answer a bit later. Last couple hours were spinning in my head, and I was totally oblivious what was happening around me. It was already pretty late, and people started to go to sleep, one by one. Only a few were left, sitting around the grill and babbling something I had no interest towards. Suddenly I sensed someone walking behind me, and two hands appeared to cover my eyes. Next I heard a slow whisper in my ear.

"Guess who?" followed by a silent giggle. I don't know what, but something warned about me the situation, so I turned around.

"Uhh, Hey Jennie, what you doing sneaking behind people like that?"

"I just had an interesting chat with mom," she started, "and I have two things I want to say to you." She looked around to make sure anyone wasn't listening.

"First, I really hope you both know what you are doing."

"Look Jenny..." I tried to say something, but I was silenced quickly.

"Shos, I'm talking, you are listening now mister." She took another glance around.

"And second, thank you so much." I was one big question mark before she continued.

"I haven't seen mom so happy and excited in years. This is doing really good to her and I'm not going to be the one to deny it from her. At first I thought she had taken drugs or something because she acted so un-mom-like. But after seeing her blushing and giggling like a teenager for something you whispered to her ear, it was obvious. And you didn't do a great job hiding your excitement either."

"I'm uh... I'm really surprised to hear that Jenny. Don't get me wrong, not complaining or anything, just surprised."

She had a wicked grin on her face. "One more thing. If this is going to be something, not just a one night thing, don't even dream to hear me calling you daddy."

It was almost midnight when I found myself sitting by the bonfire and recalling the days happenings. Those who weren't staying the night had already left, and most of the folks who were staying had already crashed down. A few brave souls were still up, but it looked like the long day full of activities and generous servings had done their job, and it didn't take long and the yard was almost silent. I haven't seen aunt Mary for couple of hours, and started to think she had regrets about what was going to happen. It wasn't like I didn't have second thoughts myself, all of it had happened relatively fast. By in any moral standard, what we were going to do was very wrong. We were going to have passionate incestuous sex, and the whole idea made my cock twitch. If it feels right to you, and even if those closest to you say it will be all right, how can it still be so wrong? There was a battle starting in my head, between the right and wrong, when my drifting was interrupted.

"A penny for your thoughts sweetie." My aunt stood about fifteen feet away from me, holding two mugs.

"I thought you might like some," she said while handing me the coffee. "Black, right?"

I took the mug from her, and patted the bench next to me. "Sit down beautiful."

She sat down and started to snuggle herself under my arm. I took one more look to make sure we were alone. It appeared we were the only ones awake. We just sat there, side by side, for a long moment before the silence was broken by both of us.

"Look, Mike..."

"I've been thinking..."

"Ladies first," I whispered to her ear after a couple seconds of silence and nibbled her earlobe. It made her shiver a bit.

"Have you really thought about what we are going to do here?"

"Well what do you think I've been doing here the last hour or so? This is just so..." I was trying to find the right words. I had to just get it out from me.

"I'm so fucking horny for you Mary. I've been the whole day. I think I'm going crazy with all this. I waited for this moment the whole day, and..."

"Let me guess," she cut me off, "now you're having second thoughts, right?"

"You could say that, yes" I replied with my voice almost shaking from disbelief.

"Your turn to guess, what I've been doing the past hour..."

We both agreed that the risk of getting caught was too obvious. There was no excuse we could make to explain in the morning us coming out from the same room. Not after that day. No one besides the three said anything about it, but we were both sure they were not the only ones noticing our flirting. She made very clear she wouldn't sleep in tent either, and it wasn't like it was taking the risk much away anyway. We also agreed to continue later, what we had started there. The rest of the night went fast, talking and holding hands. And before we even noticed, sun was starting to rise. A familiar voice startled us and we tried our best to look like we were just sitting there and talking. My dad is an early bird so I wasn't surprised to see him get up first.

"Good morning," he exclaimed from a little distance. "I just made some fresh, if you need a refill." He was holding a coffee thermos.

Mary took the thermos from my dad and started to pour us some warmer. "Good thinking, brother."

Dad was seemingly curious. He watched us drink our coffees, and looked like he wanted to ask something. Finally he got his mouth open.

"So.. you two... How was the night?" He was clearly ashamed after asking.

"Don't worry dad," I started first. "Nothing happened here last night." I didn't even think more to it, but my aunt turned her face to me and started staring straight to my eyes.

"You may want to reconsider your answer mister," she said, without even blinking, "or do you really think nothing have happened here?"

While saying that, she took my hand to her chest. My dad realized his cue to disappear and excused himself.

"I can see you two still have some unfinished business here, so I'll go and start preparing breakfast. Take your time." And he was gone.

"You know I didn't mean like nothing at all have happened here. That was just a show for my dad, right?"

"Yeah," she replied. "Most of it anyway. But I meant what I said..." she was again taking my hand to her chest "... that something happened here. I'm not getting any younger, you know. I'm still young enough to enjoy life and what it has to offer, but I'm also too old to be played by men. I won't be just a way to get your relief every now and then. Though the idea of having a younger stud for occasional fucks sounds tempting and naughty, that's not what I want. I want a man to share my life, not just my bed. And..."

Before she could continue I leaned to her and locked our lips together. I saw her eyes started to moist and couple tears were rolling down her cheeks. I tried to kiss all her tears away and after about a dozen kisses, her sobbing was easing. There was no way in hell I would just play with her feelings and I told her that. I also told her, that we would work it out somehow. And when all needed to say was said, and all the tears dried, we were actually quite pleased of how things went.

"Hey there lovers." The happy chirping came from Jennys mouth. "Wild night, huh?"

"You wouldn't believe," I chuckled back to her and got a stinging reminder from my aunt when she again poked me with her elbow.

"Good morning sweetheart," Mary greeted her daughter, "did you sleep well?"

Jennys eyes widened after my comment, and her mothers eyes and wide smile got her very curious of our wild night together.

"So does this mean I will see you more often now Mikey?" Jennies eyes were sparkling. I couldn't but to smile. Mary clung her hands around me like Jenny was going to steal me from her.

"Now hold on there young lady," my aunt started, tightening her grip around me. "If, and I mean if we will see this handsome stud around more regular, he will be my toy to play with. Not yours."

For a couple of seconds they just stared each other until they both started giggling like teenagers.

"Mom, seriously. Are you two going to start something here? I mean, I should warn you that you two are already a common subject of talk at the house."

"Well I guess we were not quite subtle yesterday, huh?" Mary was clearly thinking about what to do.

"I can get you lovers some breakfast here, if you don't want to deal with others now," Jenny told us.

"Thank you darling, but" my aunt turned to me "what do you think? Should we just go in there like nothing at all happened, or what should we do. Not going in there would be same to admit everything, right? I'd say we go there and deny everything, if asked. It's our business for now, and I'd like it to stay that way. At least for now."

"Sounds like a plan of my own," I smiled at them both. "You two go ahead, I'll go first to my mansion and take me some fresh clothes."

She gave me a long and teasing kiss before they left to breakfast and right then it felt like she didn't care if someone saw us. I actually didn't care myself either. If they couldn't deal with it, it was their problem, not ours. At first I thought to enter the house and with a big gesture, grab my aunt to my arms and give her a long and sloppy tonguing. But it had to wait for now. After changing to clean clothes, I went inside. It was good that Jenny had warned us, so I could be prepared what was to come. The nervous chatter what lingered in the house, was cut dead silent the moment I stepped inside. I saw my mom and aunt having their conversation at the far corner so I sought the table where my dad was sitting with Jenny and joined them for breakfast. I took another glance towards my mom and saw they were talking like nothing had happened. So relaxed, but still they both were into their conversation.

After breakfast, we packed our belongings to cars and started to say our goodbyes. I told Mary that I would call her later that evening. We jumped in our cars and headed to road. When we got to main road, I just stared out from side windows. And apparently made some loud sighs. It took about 10 minutes after we left when my moms phone rang.

"Hello...No, not far yet. Why?... Ooooh, I see. We have one of those too here...Actually, that sounds great, see you there." What the hell was that?

Mom told dad to make a stop at next gas station. Jenny had called and she wanted to make a stop to discuss about her idea. Dad tried to question mom what was this all about but the only answer was that we would see when Mary and Jenny got there. It didn't take long to find suitable place for our reunion and after only a couple of minutes I could see Marys car turn to the parking lot where we were waiting. Mary parked her car next to ours and they both got out. My aunt looked straight at me with burning lust in her eyes. She had heard the who thing and knew already what her daughter had planned. I was still totally oblivious and wondered why Jenny was lifting her bag out from their car. My mom stopped my wondering.

"If there is something in your bag that you necessarily need in the next couple of days, I suggest you take it from there fast."

I was still unaware what was going on. Jenny gave me a hug and whispered my ear "Have fun stud" before climbing in my parents car. Mary was waiting at her car door.

"Well, are you coming or not? Forget your bag, you won't be needing it much the next days."

I was getting a bit frustrated until Jenny told me her plan. She would go to stay with my parents for couple of days so we would have my aunts house all to ourselves. When she called my mom she had said that she had one miserable travel companion with her, and would want to get rid off her and she had proposed a change for couple of days. Mom had told her that they also got one with the same description. And there I was, sitting inside my aunts car, going to her home with her. Anxious like a little boy waiting for Christmas. The atmosphere started to feel a bit tense, both of us excited and horny as hell. I thought to ease the mood a little and placed my left hand on my aunts thigh and started slowly caressing her soft flesh.

"Mmmmikehh...what are you...oooh...doing?" She squirmed under my touch.

I looked her, making as innocent face as I could. "Who me? Nothing auntie dear." At same time I moved my hand a bit closer to her holiest and continued my slow work with her inner thigh. I loved how it made her gasp for air as her body flinched.

"Mikeyhhh...oooh...honey...mmmhh..."

She was having hard time keeping her focus on the road, so I stopped moving my hand and let her drive. I didn't take my hand away from her thigh, just rested it on her. It took only couple minutes until she started to thrust her hips forward and trying to find relief from my hand.

"Please baby," she moaned. "Put your fingers in me please."

I slid my hand slowly under her dress and when my palm touched her mound she almost drove off from the road.

"Oh gawd," she panted heavily. "I can't stand this any longer. We still have almost three hour drive ahead of us..."

I leaned to her, nibbled her earlobe and told her to pull over to next bus stop or anything. Again I only held my hand on her and she started gyrating her hips to get even some friction going. I knew it wouldn't take much more to take her to the top of her climax, but I needed her to stop the car first. My life was on the line too, if you know what I mean. It didn't take long until the opportunity of pulling over presented itself and Mary was eager to take it. The same moment when I heard the hand brake screek, I felt my aunts hand on top of mine between her legs. She started to guide my hand down to her slippery canal and whimpered and moaned with every move I made.

"You're so wet auntie," I whispered to her ear when my middle finger reached her opening. Little by little, slowly teasing her, I pushed my finger inside her warm and wanting pussy and it almost sucked my finger inside. She began to gyrate her hips again when I pulled my finger out. Next I offered two fingers to her opening, and just as easily they dived into my aunts horny hole. My thumb rubbing her swollen clit and with two of my fingers working in and out her pussy, I felt her climax closing in. Her eyes were closed and her now much louder moaning pushed me to give her even more as I impaled her pussy faster and faster, and my thumb still working her clit I saw her body flinching.

"Ooh Mikey... please baby... don't stop... I'm cum...mmmiiing!" She was almost screaming while cumming all over my hand and I continued my work until her body went limp from seemingly strong orgasm. I withdrew my soaking hand and tasted my fingers.

"Mmmmm... so sweet. I love your taste auntie." Her sweet juices were like nectar and I couldn't wait to get to taste them straight from the source.

"Oh baby," Mary panted. "That was so nice."

"It looked really nice too," I replied with wide grin, "but I think we should keep moving. You ok to continue?"

"Give me a second, will ya. You know what, we are changing seats now. Your turn to drive."

Her expression told very visibly, that we might have to make another stop at some point. And so we had. As soon as I joined the traffic, I felt my aunts hand on my thigh, making its way to my crotch. My organ was basically hard the whole time, so it wasn't something she needed to search too long. Without more hesitation, she started to open my pants and before long, my rock solid cock was in her firm grip. My aunt started to stroke it slowly and I can say that focusing to driving wasn't in top of my thoughts. Her slow strokes and horny whispering were driving me nuts.

"Do you like this Mikey?" she whispered. "Do you like when your aunt jerks your cock?"

She was teasing me with her best, and I thought it was best to pull over. I wasn't capable to think anything else than my aunts hand around my cock and how I wanted to fuck her. When I told her I needed to pull over, my aunt pushed her head under my arm to my lap, and started guide my member to her mouth.

"You should try and find it fast," she purred before swallowing my cock in whole.

FinJones
FinJones
25 Followers