Family Olympics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinJones
FinJones
25 Followers

Luckily there was a small resting stop near, and I swear if it had been even slightly further there would've been issues. But when I got the car parked and Mary realized it, her head begun bobbing faster and faster, and with her hand around my shaft, it took her no time to make me cum. She tried to swallow it all, but it kept dripping down her jaw. After all that, I wasn't too surprised to see my aunt taking her time to clean everything, sucking and licking every drop of cum and saliva from my softening pole.

"Mmm, I have to get more of that stuff later," she murmured. "Now step on it nephew, we don't have all day."

"My turn to take a second, thank you very much." I was so overwhelmed of what had just happened, that it wasn't an option to start driving immediately.

"That was amazing Mary," I breathed heavily, "but before we continue, would you mind telling me what did you talk with my mom at the breakfast?"

"You know me and your mother are good friends, don't you?" she started. Since the day your father introduced us. And we basically tell each other everything. Almost everything, at least. This morning she came to me, and basically demanded answers of what was going on, so I told her. I told her how I felt and how I thought you feel. And how horny I was. Still am..."

"And...?"

"And, after chewing it up for a moment, she told me that if we really knew, that this was what we wanted, she wouldn't want to be in the way. Anna told me she wasn't too happy about it, but trusted us to be careful enough to keep it hidden from others. Can we go now?"

Her wicked smile interrupted my thinking. Did I hear right? Mom had given her blessing, sort of?

"Did you just say my mom gave her blessing?"

"I guess so," she giggled. "Believe me, I'm just as amazed as you are, but please can we start moving again?"

My aunts hands were, should I say restless, the whole way to her house. If the heavy breathing and occasional sighs don't count, the drive itself was rather silent. It was about 30 minutes before we arrived, I saw a McDonalds drive-in sign.

"Are you hungry?" I asked

It looked like she was in a slow-motion film when she turned her face to me. "Yes Mikey, I'm very horny."

"I can see that auntie," I chuckled "but I asked if you were hungry. Guess not."

"Nope."

I parked her car in front of her house and by the time we got to the front door, my shirt was already off and my aunts tongue exploring the insides on my mouth. It took some time, but she finally managed to open the door and she pushed me in front of the, toward her kitchen. She pushed me towards kitchen counter, and I grunted from the pain when my lower back hit the edge.

"Lets get this thing ready again," she said while digging in my pants and pushing her tongue again to my mouth. Yeah, like I wasn't hard all the time...

"There's nothing to prepare and you got your taste already. My turn."

I took a hold on her hips and turned her around. She was grinding her ass to my cock but I had other plans. I slowly pushed her to living room and placed her leaning to back of the couch. I squatted behind my aunts ass and slowly peeled her dress over her ass. I saw some glistening on her inner thigh, and more draining from her sopping pussy.

"Come on Mike," my aunt pleaded. "Don't tease me anymore. Fuck me righhhhhhht," her breathing stopped when I dug my tongue in her slit, "...now."

I fucked her with my tongue as long as I could before took a long lick, from her slit to all the way to her ass. I circled my tongue around her puckered hole and I felt her hands pushing my face even closer. She didn't need to push, I love eating pussy and ass. And I loved how she tasted. And her cumming twice before pleading me to stop told me that she loved it as much as I did. When I stood up, my aunt just grabbed my cock and guided it to her entrance. With a loud grunt, I thrust my hips forward, and pushed my cock in my aunts soaking wet pussy.

"Come on Mikey. Do it" she whimpered. "Fuck you aunt, and fuck her good."

I took a good grip from her hips, and started my determined work in her hole.

"Oh gsus, Mary," I panted, "you pussy feels so good."

To be honest, I would've wanted it to last forever, but in truth, the long tease had done its job and after a short but intense moment of pounding I was ready to release my load.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum soon Mary."

I guess she realized that there was no protection between us, and soon she was on her knees in front of me, my dick in her mouth.

"Oh gawd, yes," I groaned when I shot my seeds to my aunts mouth. She did really good job keeping all in her mouth this time.

"Mmmm, lovely," she purred while playing with my cum in her mouth, "I'll never get bored to this."

"You can have it as much as you want and whenever you want," I panted back and helped her back on her feet. "But now I think we need a shower."

My aunt started to rub my softened member. "Be careful what you promise mister," she purred with a mischievous grin. "I'll go and prepare us a bath."

FinJones
FinJones
25 Followers