All Comments on 'Family Outing Ch. 01'

by sirliketolickalot

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good storyline and theme

When a dad and his son are fucking the mother/wife of the two it is in my opinion a hot story, but the author needs an editor, to help with the misuse of some of the words that are spelled correctly, and a spell checker won't catch the misuse, but the words don't have the same meaning. That's what an editor will do for you.

An example is the use of idol, instead of idle, just makes the work a little rough.

All in all the story is erotic and vivid, but just a little rough in spots. I would like to read about when the father's sister comes to visit, that sounds like it will be a hot time

Thanks for the read

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I'm not as picky; I loved it.

Definitely 5 Stars! Thanks for a hot story. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
Very hot!

I liked the way you wrote the theme too. I'm looking forward to Jr. having an experience with his aunt. I'll stay tuned. By the way, just so you know - when writing 'you're': this is used as a contraction for "you are". 'Your' is used to indicate 'possession' and is known as a 'possessive pronoun' and is used before a noun.

sirliketolickalotsirliketolickalotover 13 years agoAuthor
Sorry

sometimes my fingers are moving faster than my brain and I get my mords wixed up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

your stories are hottt.especially total family fun with mom/dad/stud son...all together..like 'Family Outing"...but..for hot sex charged women/moms like myself...your scenerio would have been really hottt..had mom demanded that hubby/son get into some really hot dad/son bi action with her wanting and needing to be their total cumslut...trust me..i know from experience...not fantasy.. nothing makes moms like myself and alice really wetttttt/gush....than that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Follow up on this story

Great story, please follow up soon. Need to read about sister and more. . .

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
pleas

lern two spel.

it is really distracting to have to go back over the text to try to figure out what was meant. the mind plays tricks on the author when trying to proofread their own work. You know what you intended and sometimes can't see the errors. the reader does not have that luxury. if you get in too big a hurry, find someone else to proofread for you, please.

peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
i liked it

not exactly the type of water sports stories I usually read, but this one was pretty hot, even though nobody got pissed on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I love you Mom, I love how you taste, I love how you feel, and I love how you smell. I could do this all day long."

Is this a kid in love with his own mother's cunt, or what? Jr.'s got the sort of dad all boys should have. Not petty and jealous, but eager to give his boy a son's share of his mother's cunt. Mom is thrilled by her darling baby boy, she's practically sick with lust for his big hard cock and for all the creamy sperm he's got in those hot young balls of his. Jr.'s real eager to give his mom his sperm, his aching to do it, and mom's lucky, her boy's young balls never quit, he'll be shooting it up his mother's twat over and over again. This is a model modern family, family cocks up a family twat, family balls unloading family semen up the family hole where it belongs.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 10 years ago
Bad spelling ruined this sexy, if implausible, story.

I have to agree with Rightbank; get it proof-read first - or better still just learn to spell. I'm not really a 'word-Nazi' but your misspellings spoiled it for me. For instance, the biggest sin was when you wrote; "I wish you're father could have been here" - I'm sorry, but simple mistakes like, 'your, you're', jus aint wright.'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous