All Comments on 'Family Pictures with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 2 years agoAuthor

As always, thank you for being here. Take care. Be happy.

heyall

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

You write about Mom-Son sex a lot. It's always arousing. Well done. Five stars.

BenderOvererBenderOvererover 2 years ago

My favorite subject! Great story!

bwmombwmomover 2 years ago

One of your most interesting and engaging stories yet. I hope they bring this product to market!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have gone into moms fertile womb....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, would have liked to read bout sex between him and his mom.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Interesting and creative story. Very well written and different than most incest stories here.

I understand why you did it but the sex was so clinical and devoid of emotion that I didn’t find it particularly arousing. But I’m not singing the story for that.

5 stars

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Creative and well-written!

You have made me quite hard…I am but one stroke to cummm…..

Hardmale100Hardmale100over 2 years ago

Delicious and so well written. I will be masturbating to this frequently. The idea of a hot mother deliberately seducing her son and her latent incestuous desires. I want that woman as my mother. God. Blowjobs at the poolside from your naked mother in broad daylight. Yes, please.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

Good story and would like to see a followup of it.

HeyAllHeyAllover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you've all enjoyed this. And special thanks to Ziv for the additional support on the editing.

heyall

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Great storey, please continue it! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Great Story, my amour so titillated visibily when I read this outload. 5 stars.

HornyJon61HornyJon61about 2 years ago

I would love to read more of this story line, maybe have the son fuck mom and boos at the office, as part of the research??

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Would enjoy seeing more of the story it was good but seams some of the beginning left some things out. But still enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Seems like a preamble to a bigger mother son relationship. Needs some more parts in my opinion but a hot start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...