Family Pictures with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would her tan lines finally disappear? Ever since she started sunbathing for the last month, tan lines formed on her body. Her skin turned a shade of tan, but on her bikini area, her skin was pale white in the shape of triangles. A standard bikini tan line.

Her pink nipples turned erect as she tossed her robe aside. She wondered if neighbors would see this. Every once in a while, she'd notice men (young and old) spying on her. Sometimes it would be obvious. Sometimes they'd hide behind a curtain or peek through blinders.

The only thing certain was that Nick would see her like this. It would be their first time experimenting with the new rules of the house. Her heart pounded in anticipation. She wondered how her son would handle these emotions and awkward tension around the house.

Sarah's boss already processed the paperwork, which meant that her son was officially an employee of the company. Earlier that morning, Sarah forwarded the information and responsibilities to her son.

Her life was going to change as she laid on the lounge chair by the pool. She did her best to relax under the circumstances. This was her first time being nude outside and the feeling was startling.

She heard her son's footsteps and she managed to stay calm. The sun was shining on her body. The pale white skin of her tan lines was reflecting under the sun. Beads of sweat were forming on her chest, making her tits glisten for her son's viewing experience.

The footsteps slowed as they approached her. Hesitancy is always a factor when it comes to incest, she thought. She appreciated that her son was a modest and upright young man. If there was anything in life that she did right, it was raising her son.

"I got the email," he said, with a voice that nearly squeaked.

Sarah kept her eyes on the blue sky. "Good. You're officially a man of science. You should be proud."

"You're naked."

Her son's voice was shaky, as expected. In many ways, being naked in front of her son was easier than expected. It's the power of science, she thought, which had given her the courage to do these things. The old Sarah would have had a meltdown from this experience.

"Next week I'll take you to the lab," she said, looking at her son. "You'll see some amazing things. Then you'll understand how this happened."

"Will you be naked in the lab, too?" he asked.

Sarah blushed. "Do you want that?"

"I'm just kidding. But who knows? This whole thing is like living in an alternate universe. I mean, just look at you."

She was amused at her son's tepid response and fidgeting mannerisms. Her son's eyes drifted towards her large breasts, then his eyes drifted away so he wouldn't look like a pervert. It's a normal reaction for any son with a naked mother, she assumed.

"I'll be like this for a while," she said. "Not forever, but a while. The research is ongoing."

When she sat upright, she noticed Nick's eyes fixated on her chest as she moved. Her posture was straight and she let her breasts point forward. Her pink nipples sparkled under the sunlight.

"I'll go back inside and eat breakfast," he said with a deep gulp, mesmerized by mom's big tits.

Nick didn't move right away, his eyes were still transfixed.

"My boss instructed me to give you a blowjob," she said in a business-like manner.

There was a moment's pause.

"Are you going to do it? What did you say to your boss?"

She waved for him to come near. "Stand in front of me."

As expected, she watched Nick freeze, before hesitantly taking steps towards her. They both knew they were doing something irreversible. That their relationship would change forever.

When her son was standing in front of her, eyes gazing so closely at her breasts, she looked up at him. Then she touched his shorts, rubbing the crotch area so she could feel the shape of her son's penis. It was halfway erect and stiffened as she squeezed.

She continued to rub. "Part of what I'm teaching you right now is the importance of diligence and dedication. Hard work is essential if you want to succeed in life. To answer your question about the blowjob, I've never declined any boss in my life. I always get the job done."

Her fingers pulled at the waistband and her son's penis dangled before her eyes. It became fully erect in moments and pointed at her face.

"Are you actually going to... suck it?" he questioned, unsure of what he wanted.

"Do you want me to? If this is too much, I won't do it. I'll leave the project because our relationship is more important. If you're okay with this, then we'll proceed. It's your choice, because you're my son and I want what's best for you."

Sarah tilted her son's thought process in a certain direction by looking him in the eyes and holding his cock. She held onto the shaft like it was a handle. She even stroked it a little. Her soft fingers went up and down, not as a handjob, but as a way to gauge his interest.

"I think you're right," he said, while mom stroked his dick. "Science is important. Following through with a commitment is also important. We've signed contracts and we should honor them."

"Even if that means putting your penis in my mouth? Even if I have to be naked around the house? And our backyard pool?"

Nick squirmed as his cock was squeezed harder. "Yes, if necessary."

When she took her son's penis into her mouth, it was a revelation. Her tongue slathered the shaft. The tip of her tongue circled her son's head and even went inside the small opening to taste the pre-cum. Nick's moan let her know she was doing things right. She always does this right, but for her son, it was special.

When she took it deeper into her mouth, near her throat, it was a moment of clarity. She may have done this without the research. The Neurolink brought something out of her that was already in existence. In many ways, giving Nick sexual pleasure was bound to happen. It's always been her path.

As she bobbed on her son's dick, she wondered if her boss knew this outcome all along. It must have been the reason her boss edged her to put those nude pictures around the house as a way to torment her deepest, darkest desires, she thought.

The cock touched her throat and she wondered if peeping neighbors were watching. At this point for her poolside weekends, certain neighbors knew that she's out here in a bikini. They also knew she's a mother and Nick is her son.

Would anyone catch her? She anticipated that possibility the moment she read her boss's instructions. As she sucked, she decided to embrace any form of voyeurism because it's part of the research.

She hummed a tune while sucking off her son. It's what men love. The vibrations of a woman's throat does wonders for a blowjob and she made her son groan. Her hands were on Nick's legs and she could feel his body starting to buckle.

Her right hand worked the shaft while she sucked hard and deep. The end was near because a man could only withstand so much.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Nick asked with confidence. "Mouth, face, or breasts? Your choice."

She loved her son's change in demeanor. It amused her to think that some women need the Neurolink device to change their mindset on sexuality. For men, all that was needed was a great blowjob.

The cock plopped out of her mouth. "Cum down my throat. Actually... do it on my tongue. I want to taste you."

Sarah went back to sucking and her hand strokes finished her son. Her son moaned loud enough to potentially alert the neighbors. Either her son didn't care or was unable to control himself. Either way, they were both in sexual heat.

After her tongue was filled with hot, morning cum, she pulled her mouth away. A trail of fluids hung from her lips and she used the back of her hand to wipe it. She looked at her son while she was naked with a mouthful. Her son looked down at her, enjoying the sight.

She gulped in one shot, looking her son in the eyes.

"I can't believe we did this," Nick said with eyes of disbelief.

"The research I'm working on is the real thing. You'll see what I'm talking about when I bring you to the lab."

He smiled, "I can see it working right now."

They both looked down at the drooling pussy between Sarah's legs. It was embarrassing, but then again it was a sight they'd both have to get used to.

"Now go have your breakfast," she said, licking her lips. "I've already had mine."

"Thanks, mom. You're the best."

With their relationship forever changed, neither of them knew how to act. Before, her son would have just gone inside the house to have breakfast. Now, her son awkwardly bent down to kiss her on the forehead.

After he went inside, Sarah stood and looked at the pool. She let the sun shine on her body. By this hour, the sun was strong and her tan lines felt like virgin skin being touched. In a month or so, the tan lines would be gone because she knew she'd be naked outside all the time.

She dove into the pool and savored the sexual heat she was still experiencing. It took a while to process the fact that she'd blown her son. While treading water, she realized how her sexuality had come full circle. It made her smile. Then she started to swim, fueled by the protein Nick had given her.

Perspective: The Boss

It's mid-morning and Sarah is taking a rest after her son fucked her senseless. There are looming deadlines in the office because of upper-management, so she hasn't been sleeping well. Nick has a part-time job somewhere else, so he left the house a few minutes ago.

While looking like an angel during her nap, Sarah lays naked on the living room floor. Her pussy leaks cum. I watched the whole thing when it happened. Her son is a stud when it comes to sex. Or maybe they're just compatible because of their mom/son relations.

I take the moment to admire my handiwork around the house. Sarah's home is supposed to be decorated with wholesome family photographs in every room. Pictures of her with Nick. Her parents. Siblings. Nieces and nephews. Holiday photos, vacations, family gatherings, you name it.

Now the photographs have been replaced by images I've taken. At this point I consider myself an interior decorator. An incest connoisseur. Someone who has taken a woman's sanctuary and turned it into something that serves as a constant reminder of her debauchery.

For instance, in the living room, right next to the couch, there is an image of Nick sitting down while Sarah is on her knees giving him a blowjob. It's a simple image, so elegant, with such eroticism. Above the fireplace is a close-up of her vagina after a sex session, which means she was stretched and filled with cum.

I assure you, as titillating as this is, it's for the sake of science. The goal is to push Sarah to the extreme, then I record her reactions. It's the best way to test the strength of the Neurolink. She knows this, which is why she agrees.

Just a few weeks ago, Sarah hosted a family party and I used that opportunity to test the limits of the device. I put the original family photos back in their frames so that everything looked normal. But behind each wholesome family photograph, are Sarah naked, sucking cock, or being rammed from behind. Some pics showed Sarah with her eyes closed enjoying the sex, other pics had her looking directly into my camera.

She told me there were close calls, where someone in her family would pick up a framed photograph to look at, not knowing that Sarah's blowjob photos were directly behind it. She told me it made her so uncomfortable and tense, sometimes making her sweat. But she managed to play the good host and stay calm.

The only exception was Sarah's bedroom. Every photograph in a frame was hardcore. Our hope was that no one would enter her bedroom, or if they did, they wouldn't look closely at anything.

During the family party, Sarah's bedroom proudly displayed images of her pussy filled with cum. Facials. Her tongue glazed with orgasm while she looked directly into my camera. The most explicit images in our collection.

Some of the pictures are on her desk, while others are on her dresser next to her mirror, makeup, and other beauty products. There's a close up blowjob picture right beside her bed, next to the lamp and clock.

I like having the best pictures in her bedroom because it's the first thing she sees in the morning, and the last thing she sees before falling asleep at night. She also looks at them while she works or gets dressed -- a constant reminder of who she is now. It is her evolution as a woman.

But did anyone see it during the family party? Who knows. Sarah hosted the party and grilled in the backyard. She had no way of knowing for sure, and according to her, everyone acted normal. Her opinion is that no one saw it. Secretly, I hope someone did.

This is Sarah's new life and I'm proud of having a hand in creating that. I think she is better with these changes. She's more confident and relaxed. That's what good sex and limitless orgasms do to a woman. Her son is thankful as well because he gets the benefit of having a hot mom to fuck.

If someone comes to visit, Sarah knows the drill and she swaps the explicit photographs for all the 'regular' ones. When the visitors leave, the incestuous photographs return to their rightful place. She's told me what a rush she has changing the photographs.

Her email reports are detailed and intense. I masturbate to them regularly. I love that she's in tune with her emotions. She's always been a critical thinker, which is why she's the best researcher.

When she awakes from her morning slumber, I say that we have more work to do in the lab. She says she'll be ready in 10 minutes. She walks naked to the upstairs bathroom for a shower. With each step, cum drips down her legs. She uses two fingers to wipe the mess and she eats it.

The End

Support your local shopping mall. Be well.

Your votes, favorites & follows are appreciated.

12