Family Pies

Story Info
An innocent touch sends a family down a very taboo path.
1.4k words
4.11
23.9k
39

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole got up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for her family. She fried eggs and bacon for her 18-year-old son Liam, and made a smoothie for her 23-year-old Hanna, who was attempting a diet. But when she got around to preparing 20-year-old Audrey's coffee, she couldn't find the coffee beans. A quick search revealed the beans were in a cabinet that was too high for Nicole to reach. Normally her husband Pete would help her get items from high places, but he wasn't around, and she didn't want to get a stool to climb with, and risk falling.

"LIAM," she called out. When she waited a few seconds and didn't hear any movement, she called out three more times. Finally, he came ambling down the stairs into the kitchen. "Morning sweetie. Can you come over and help me get these coffee beans from the cabinet."

"Come on Mom," he replied, "You are already in the kitchen. Can't you get a stool or something?"

"Excuse me young man, but as long as you are living under my roof, you will do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it." Nicole walked over to the cabinet in question. "Now get over here and put your height to some good use."

Liam mumbled under his breath as he walked over and reached for the cabinet. That's when IT happened.

Nicole turned her back to him in order to point out the beans to him. As he reached over her body to get at the beans, Liam's crotch came into contact with her body... and she could feel his dick nestling between her buttcheeks. And oh my god it was so big.

Nicole's breath caught in her throat, and time seemed to slow down. She was only wearing her pyjamas, and Liam was in a pair of boxers and a vest, so there was very little fabric between her ass and his junk. She could almost feel every vein along his shaft, and as he went to his tiptoes then came back down, she felt it slide up and down her ass.

Suddenly, he tapped her on the shoulder and she was snapped out of her reverie. "I said here's the coffee, Mom."

Nicole couldn't quite get herself to speak as she took the coffee from him and went over to the kettle. She could see Liam's lips moving, but the words were not getting to her, until she tried to focus. "Mom, are you ok?'

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. I'm fine."

"Are you sure you should be dealing with boiling water right now? You look a bit zoned out."

"No, I'm completely fine." Nicole tried to look anywhere else, but almost involuntarily, her eyes sneaked down to Liam's crotch, and oh gods she could see it through the cloth: her son's penis. No. Her son's cock. Nicole looked away immediately, but the image was imprinted in her mind.

"You should get back to bed sweetie".

xxxxx

No matter how hard Nicole tried, she couldn't get Liam's cock out of her brain. As she went through the motions of the day, the scene kept on playing over and over in her head: Liam reaching over her, his cock resting on her ass, the feel as his cotton glided over her silk.

Worst of all was the way it had made her feel. Nicole tried to rationalize by telling herself she was simply a concerned Mom: she had never felt a cock that big, and maybe there was something wrong with her son, and it would actually be more irresponsible if she was not thinking about her baby having any issues.

As she struggled to sleep, she decided to masturbate while watching some porn. But when she finally came, she was unaware of what was on her screen, and the only thought in her mind was Liam's cock.

The next morning, Nicole stood in her kitchen again. She was biting her lip nervously, and at the back of her mind she was hoping someone might burst through the kitchen door and stop her from what she was about to do. When no savior arrived, she put her plan into motion.

Nicole placed a stool below the cabinet, grabbed the bag of coffee beans, and placed it at the highest point in the cabinet. She then placed the stool back in its original place, waited for a minute for her heart to calm down, and then called out Liam's name. This time he came down into the kitchen at the first time of asking.

"Yes Mom?"

"Wow, not even a 'Good Morning'? Please help me get that coffee down."

"But I already got it down yesterday, why'd you put it back up?"

"What did we say about questioning me? Just do as you're told."

Liam groaned audibly as he walked over, and Nicole turned around just in time, and pretended to be looking for something on the counter below the cabinet.

And there it was: her son's dick, on her ass. She let out a sharp exhale which she hoped Liam did not hear, because this time, his dick was hard. Was this one of those situations where the penis was hard in the morning; had he been playing with himself before coming down; or was he turned on by her?

That last thought appeared almost unbidden, and it brought her back to the current situation. She moved out from under him, being careful not to overtly graze her ass on his dick, and took the coffee gratefully from him.

xxxxx

The next morning Nicole was back in the kitchen, and the coffee beans bag was back in the cabinet. The voice at the back of her mind telling her what she was doing was wrong had gotten even smaller, and had been replaced by a feeling of thirst and curiosity. She did not hesitate for even a moment to call for her son.

As he walked down the stairs, Nicole stood under the cabinet, bent over forward slightly. This morning he did not say a word, he just came over to her and reached for the cabinet.

Nicole was pleased by the familial feeling of his cock on her butt and a mischievous smile was forming at the edge of her lips when to her horror, her ass backed up into him. While she might've feigned innocence before, surely, he had to have felt her pushing her ass onto his semi-erect cock.

She was sure he was going to speak out about it, or he was going to run out of the kitchen. But he just placed the coffee beans down next to her, and walked normally out of the kitchen.

Oh God. Was he going to call the police, and was acting nonchalant so that she wouldn't have time to escape? Was he traumatized by his own mother basically grinding her ass on him, and had gone non-verbal? Was he possibly turned on and was removing himself from what was a very wrong situation? Maybe he wanted her to continue her devious scheme???

As all these thoughts crashed through Nicole's head, she decided enough was enough. This was a very wrong, very fucked up thing she was doing, and she couldn't let it continue any longer.

xxxxx

One week later, the coffee beans were up in their cabinet again.

Nicole gave half a thought to calling down Liam but dismissed it as soon as it formed. She instead went for the stool, placed it below the cabinet, tried to reach for the beans... and just as she managed to hold onto the bag, her foot slipped from the stool and she fell down with a resounding crash.

There was a sound of multiple feet coming down the stairs, and there were all of Nicole's children in the kitchen, looking at her with concern etched on their faces.

"OMG Mom, what happened?" asked Hanna.

"I just tried to get something from that upper cabinet, and I slipped and fell."

"Well why didn't you call me for help?" Liam asked, sounding genuinely hurt.

"I just didn't want to bother you sweetie," replied Nicole as she tried to get up.

"I didn't say you were bothering me. Here, let me help you up."

A week and a half ago, Nicole might've ignored what happened next as a mishap. But now, there was no doubting it. As Liam lifted her up with his arms under her shoulders, he squeezed her left breast.