Family Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I thought about what just happened I began to realize that I was beginning to harden up again. When I was good and hard again, I rolled her over and we began round two. She spread her legs wide allowing me to get maximum penetration. I slowly began to slide in and out of her quickening my pace. She rubbed her clit as I was slamming into her, I felt her tense in climax. I still slammed in and out of her and was soon close again and with a groan I buried a second load into her waiting womb, this one larger than the first. This sent her over again and she wrapped her legs around my waist holding me deep in her. As I softened, I fell to the bed beside her slipping out with a pop. Her maiden blood and my cum mixed, dripping from her down to the bed beneath her. Misty looked at me and said that was amazing.

We rested for a while and Misty said we better go to the prom now. She got up and cleaned herself up and put her dress back on looking in the mirror at her hair. She handed me a towel and I cleaned up and got dressed again as well. While I was dressing, she poured us some champagne and we toasted to the beginning of our lives together. We set the glasses down and made our way to the prom.

Once inside everyone looked our way Misty still flush from our exertions. We mingled for a bit and decided to dance. Misty only wanted to dance to the slow dances. I couldn't disagree as she would wrap her arms around my neck and I would place mine on the small of her back. Her movements seemed purposeful rubbing up against my groin. She smiled as her desired effect on me could be felt. After about an hour she ask if I was ready to send more baby makers into her womb. I grabbed her hand and we went back to the room.

We got in the room and we both quickly undressed as it was our normal for so many years. Misty poured us some more champagne and we walked onto the balcony. She leaned on the rail looking out across the bay while sipping her drink. I stood admiring her beauty showcased in the moonlight. I sat down my glass and came up behind her, my already hard cock slid between her legs and across her wetness. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her breasts brushing her hard nipples. She downed the rest of her drink and bent over to set her glass down which allowed me to slip in, not the plan but happy outcome. I pushed all the way in. She moaned yes take her on the balcony. I withdrew a little then slammed back in smacking our bodies together.

She gasped and said "yes fuck your wife's pussy hard and fast, cum deep in it... yes, fuck oh yes fuck my pussy!"

I am sure people on Treasure Island heard her but I kept smacking our bodies together making it sound like clapping. I felt her have an orgasm as I was just about there when I heard her say, "fill my pussy with a baby, cum deep in me." I grabbed her hips and drove one last time sending millions of sperm deep into her baby canal for the third time tonight. Misty straightened out and leaned against me, I was still buried releasing my load. Nibbling my ear, she said she would be pregnant by the time we got back to Georgia at this pace. I laughed and told her at this rate we might have twins. She gasped and said wow wouldn't that be something.

As I softened, I slipped out along with some cum which ran down her leg. Reaching down and wiping some on her fingers she lifted to her mouth and licked it off saying I love the taste of your cum.

I told her she was welcome to have as much as she wanted. Giggling she turned to me and embraced me pressing her breast into my chest. I grabbed her butt and squeezed getting a squeal for a response. She looked me dead in the eye and said how much she loved me. I told her I loved her too.

There was a knock on the door and Misty went to open it. She opened the door completely nude with cum dripping down her leg the bewildered bell hop handed her an envelope with our names on it. I gathered my wallet and walked over and handed him a tip before she shut the door.

She saw I thought she was crazy, she said as long as I am not in public but at my house, hotel or somewhere we call home we have no need for clothes, it's going to be summer all the time. I don't care who comes over either, they accept it or leave. I loved the idea but said it could be awkward depending on who it was. She countered, they can look but only you and I can have each other.

I opened the letter and read it to her. It read:

Dearest M and L,

Just a quick note your stay at the hotel has been extended until you both leave for Georgia next week for Misty's graduation. I have packed and shipped most of your clothes except a carry on for graduation and your trip to Georgia, didn't think you needed much as I am sure you're not wearing any now. The whole family is happy for you and I hope you two are very happy. Aunt Lillian has keys to the rental up at the lake. We have got you a hotel room in Athens with limo service that will take you to her graduation and then on to the lake. At the end of summer, I will be there to bring you back to the farm and get you both settled. I will see you in two days for your graduation.

Love Mom

Misty smiled and said she had me all to herself for a week. Tomorrow we would go see the sights and do some shopping but after that we most likely are not leaving the room except for the two appointments.

I said she would be very sore before long and not wanting anything to do with me. She walked over and grabbed my cock and said this was hers to have anyway she wants, when she wants and there wasn't anything I could do about it.

I said turnabout is fair play. I grabbed her and held her in my arms and said everything on this body is mine and I can have anything I want, anyway I want, whenever I want.

She giggled and said, "Well you can have the butt once I am pregnant and I want you to be the first and only there as well."

I said I was sure she was pregnant already and I might want to do that when she is too sore in the coming days. Again, she giggled and said anytime you want.

I dropped my hand to her butt and sent a finger to her bumhole and pressed inward. Her eyes got big and she squealed backing away, chidingly saying not yet, I am still not sore and I want more of your baby seed in my womb not butt. She grabbed our glasses and filled them up again and we went back out to the balcony. We grabbed some chairs and watched the bay together finishing the bottle before heading to bed. We were feeling no pain when we fell into the bed wrapped in each other's arms and tangled legs.

I woke sometime in the middle of the night with a raging hard-on pressed against her backside. I repositioned and popped in between her legs. I heard her moan in her sleep and then felt her hand guide me into her as she scooted back against me. I quickly fell back asleep. When I woke again sometime later, I was still in her so I pumped once to see if she would respond. She moaned in her sleep so I kept slowly thrusting into her. Her breathing increased as I worked into her. It didn't take long and I was ready to cum. I continued my pace only stopping when I came into her. I stayed inside her and fell back to sleep.

I finally woke up for good, feeling the sensation of cumming very hard. I opened my eyes as I watched Misty kneeling between my legs sucking me awake. She was cupping my balls getting ever last bit of cum from me. She looked up as she was finishing, smiling at me. When she was satisfied that she got it all, she released me from her mouth and she exclaimed "what a breakfast."

I replied what a way to wake up. She giggled and said she might wake me up more like that, that way we both get what we want. She got up and went and ordered us some breakfast.

When we had finished eating, she suggested we go shopping and sightseeing. I told her that sounds like a great idea and would give us a break. She slugged me in the shoulder and said hurry up and let's get moving. We went to all the normal tourist spots. We also went shopping at all the fancy boutiques along with a few sex shops that she was inspired to go into. When we were done, we grabbed some dinner before heading back to the hotel.

The next day we made love several times and she tried on a few of the dresses she bought, trying to figure out which one I wanted my wife to wear to my graduation. I choose a very sheer almost see-through day dress that was cut to mid-thigh and added that she shouldn't wear a bra or panties. She quickly agreed, that way we can have sex in the limo on the way to the graduation and on the way back. We sat on the balcony and made love until the sun went down then went to bed early because it was going to be a long day the following day.

Misty woke me up in her now typical way. We got up and took a shower. Misty before we got in, said she had a surprise for me. She went to a bag she picked up from one of the sex shops and returned with a butt plug and lube. She told me after the shower to put it in her and she would wear it for the rest of the day and tonight I can change it out for a larger one. She wanted to slowly stretched out to accept me more comfortably. I got rock hard at the thought and she smiled and said we could take care of that in the shower. I told her only after her plug was in. She giggled and said deal.

We cleaned her up and she told me to place the plug in so I lubed it up really good while she bent over. She said to go slow and be gentle. She spread her cheeks and I placed the tip of the pug at her opening and started to slowly push it in. She relaxed herself and soon it slipped in with little resistance. She gasped and slowly stood back up straight.

I drew her into my arms facing me and asked if she was ready for some baby fluid? She smiled and nodded. She lifted her leg as I placed myself at her opening and she lowered herself down taking me deep into her. Once in, she held my neck and raised her other leg and wrapped it around my waist. I rested her back against the side of the shower so I could start to thrust into her. Her nipples were rock hard she was soon cumming. I was nowhere near yet and I quickened my pace. When I got close, I slowed my pace until I was ready to burst finally showering her cervix with my baby seed. She came even harder than before feeling me splash in to her womb.

She climbed off and we stepped out of the shower to dry off. She said she felt so full and satisfied. When we were dry, she grabbed her dress and tossed it on and did her hair while I grabbed some slacks and a button-down shirt for graduation.

The phone rang telling us the limo was here so we when we were ready, we headed down stairs to the waiting limo. It would be about an hour before we got to the school. As soon as she got in, she removed her dress and my pants. She sat in my lap and I asked what she was doing? She looked back at me and said, I want them to see you dripping down my legs with and evil grin.

She reached between her legs and started to rub my balls until I was good and hard then she sat up and placed me into her. She let the motion of the ride make our movement. After a while I could feel I was getting close, she sat up and grabbed the base of my cock squeezing for a little while, then when the feeling had passed, she lowered herself back down.

The limo pulled into the parking lot and she began to ride my shaft with vigor. She cupped my balls and I exploded, sending my sperm into her. She cooed "that was a big load and giggled."

The limo stopped and she grabbed her dress and put it back on, and I dressed as well. The door opened and we stepped out. As we made our way to where mom was waiting, I looked at her legs and smiled, she got what she wanted.

Mom waved us over and handed Misty her ticket for the stands and told me to go check in. I kissed Misty and headed off to the staging area. I looked back as Mom took misty by the arm and guided her into the stands.

I checked in and waited until we were escorted to the field. Just before I took my seat I turn and looked into the stands and saw Misty and my parents, they were in conversation but smiled and waved to me. When we had passed and received our diplomas and the ceremony was over, I made my way to Misty who jumped into my arms and said "congratulations love I am so proud of you." Mom hugged me and said how proud she was as well. Mom handed Misty a thick envelope and told Misty to pick out a nice set for us. Misty smiled and said she would. Mom smiled at me and teased not wasting time are you guys. Misty blushed and said nope you're going to be a busy grandma with so many to deal with. Mom smiled and said she looks forward to it.

Mom walked us to the waiting limo and said she would see us at the end of summer. Misty told the driver where she wanted to go then grabbed my hand and we got in. We had another week before leaving for Georgia and Misty had plans. As soon as we shut the door Misty was out of her dress and I was out of my clothes thanks to her. We didn't have time to do anything before we pulled into a parking lot.

Misty reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of shorts and a polo shirt for me and she tossed her dress back on. She handed me some flip flops as well. The door opened and we walked into the store Misty wanted to go to. She took me by the hand as we went to look over the wedding rings. We picked out some simple gold bands. Misty flushed when she put hers' on and reached and put mine on as well, said we might as well get used to them. She paid and we left the store.

We got back in the limo and removed our clothes. Misty came and sat in my lap. She gently played with me and I hardened in her hands. She turned around and straddled my legs, slowly sinking on my shaft. She moaned as she said she loved her husbands' cock so deep in her pussy. She raised up and slowly and deliberately slipped back down taking as much as she could. I took her breasts into my mouth nibbling on her erect nipples while rubbing her clit. She tensed up as the first orgasm hit her. When it passed, she continued on. When her third orgasm was building, I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer. She sped up and just as I was about to cum, she fell into my chest shaking as it hit. I released at the same time sending her into a bigger orgasm as I sprayed her womb. Misty was so spent she fell asleep on my chest. We pulled up to the hotel and Misty was gently snoring. I tried to wake her before the door opened.

I rolled down my window as the driver approached and asked him to hold on a minute while I woke my wife. He looked in, smiled and said no problem. I continued to try and wake Misty, finally she started to come around, I told her we were back at the hotel. She grudgingly slips off my lap and donned her dress and I was able to get clothes on as well. I reached into the envelope and pulled out a hundred and gave it to the driver who was waiting for us. Misty passed him with a sheepish smile. We got back in the room and Misty went straight for the bed and fell back asleep.

I went to her and removed her dress and covered her up. I ordered us some dinner to be delivered in a couple of hours so she could rest. Then went to the balcony and looked out across the bay contemplating the whirlwind of my life the last few months. From getting engaged to starting a family, graduating, getting married and moving my life to Georgia was a lot. I was not doubting my decisions, just happy where my life was leading.

Misty finally woke and came to me. She smiled and said that was the biggest orgasm she ever had and wow. I smile and said I was glad I was able to help. She giggled and said she was going to take a bath to clean her crusted legs.

The rest of the week went by in a flash, Misty changed out her plug twice increasing the size. On our final night in the hotel before flying to our future we went out to eat and spend time in San Francisco walking on Fisherman's wharf. We got back to the hotel near midnight. We shed our clothes and fell asleep wrapped up together.

The next morning, we flew to Georgia, our moms got us first class tickets which allowed more room. I placed my carry on in the overhead bin and took my seat allowing Misty to have the window. The stewardess came by and noticed our rings and asked if we just got married, Misty flushed and said yes. A short time later she brought us champagne to celebrate before liftoff.

The stewardess kept our glasses full for the 5-hour flight. We weren't power drinking them but I will say it was the best flight I ever had. Misty put a blanket in my lap and laid down, resting her hands on my cock. Every now and then she would twitch sending an electrical current through me keeping me constantly hard. Misty awakened as we prepared to land, she looked at me and mouthed sorry I smiled and said it was ok.

We collected our belongings and headed out to our waiting driver. I asked the driver how long to our destination. he told me 45 minutes to the hotel in Athens.

I climbed in Misty already had her dress off and was waiting on me. As soon as the door closed Misty was at my shorts pulling them down to my ankles. She spread my legs and started to lick and kiss her way up and down my shaft, then in one measured movement buried her nose in my pubes. She moaned and sent shivers through my spine. She started to bob up and down on my shaft slowly making sure she took all of me in each time, moaning when she hit bottom. I felt I would not last long, she kept her steady pace and when my shaft swelled and she felt my balls rise she slide a finger in to my ass and I came like I have never cum before. She steadily gulped me cum as fast as I shot it into her throat. When I had finished, she removed her finger, raising up she looked at me and licked her lips. Giggling saying "that was a huge load," and that was the maneuver her friend told her to try that and see what happens.

Still in shock from her trick, I sat there awestruck.

We made it to the hotel and checked in. The limo driver said he would be back in the morning to take to her to the high school graduation. I tipped him and we went to check into our room for the night.

As we were settling into the room there was a knock on the door. Misty went and opened it and squealed she opened the door more and her mom Aunt Lillian came in. she looked at both of us naked as we always were and smiled. She came over and gave me a hug and told me to take care of her daughter but knew I would. I promised I would do anything and everything she wanted. Misty chimed in and said like get me pregnant.

Lillian said she would be coming up to the lake this Saturday. Misty asked what's up and Lillian said it was a surprise. Lillian then admonished me to make sure we were at the graduation ceremony bright and early in the morning, then we could leave from there and head to the cabin. We nodded and said we will be there on time. Lillian smiled and gave us a quick peck on the cheek and left.

Misty turned to me and said I want you to replace my butt plug with your cock and claim me as yours. I looked at her astonished and she walked to me and grabbed my cock leading me over to the couch and then bent over it presenting me with a wonderful sight.

She handed me the lube and told me to go slow and be gentle. I pulled the plug out with a pop and lubed up her hole and my cock. I pointed at the edge of her hole and she told me to do it. I pressed forward slipping the crown in and heard her hmmmf. I waited and then slowly added another inch or so letting her get accustomed to the new feeling. When I had all of me in, I slid almost all the way out then back in with a solid motion. She moaned harder. I started to pick up speed being as gentle as I could when she said "fuck my ass faster and harder."

I grabbed her waist and started to pound my meat into her burying it as far as it would go. She was now yelling "yes, yes take your wife ass fuck me in my ass yes yes oh yessssss."