Family Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before I couldn't take anymore and filled her up and then pulled out with an audible pop. Her hole still dilated started to leak my cum.

I told her I was going to take a shower and she said she would be there shortly when her legs quit quivering. She looked back at me with a satisfied look. She never came into the shower and as I dried off, I could hear her talking to someone. I left the bathroom and found her sitting on a towel on the couch chatting away on the phone.

"Yes, just got back today. Omg it's so wonderful you were right but I am glad I waited for him he got to be my first. No, we didn't use condoms. Who cares were engaged and will be married by the end of summer. Yes, yes, I will give you the address tomorrow, we have a place for the summer. We leave right after graduation. Oh, yea I am completely his now after today he can do whatever he wants with me. Yes, that trick worked it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be I actually really enjoyed it. What should you bring? Well you might not need that much clothes as we won't be wearing any and depending where we are even outdoors. No that's up to you just know what you're coming up to. Ok he is out of the shower gotta go see you tomorrow." she smiled at me as I came and sat with her.

She said that was her best friend Holly and I will meet her tomorrow. She might be up for a week or two during the summer. I nodded and said that's fine. We spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching TV. Misty was still sore and had some difficulty sitting for a long time so she would lay on the couch with her head in my lap. When the day ended, we headed to bed and cuddled.

The next morning, we were up early and she put on her favorite sundress and handed me some shorts and polo to wear. We packed the rest of our things and headed down to the waiting limo.

We arrived on time and Lillian handed me my ticket, kissed Misty and drug me up to our seats. We made idle chit chat while we awaited things to kick off. As the graduates walked to their seats Misty smiled and waved to me, I waved back. Lillian was welling up as her baby was graduating.

When it was over Misty brought a couple of her friends over and removed her gown and cap. "This is him my soon to be husband." they greeted me like a long-lost friend knowing more about me than I did of them. I had a hard time remembering their names. Misty hugged them all and giggling said we got to go make babies. She hugged and kissed her mom and we loaded up in the limo and off we went.

It took about 2 hours before we arrived. the house was secluded with private lakeside access. It was perfect for us. We grabbed our things and headed inside. There was a note on the counter that said the house is stocked with food and things we need and that we should be dressed in our best clothes promptly at 9 am.

Misty looked at me dumbfounded what's that mean, I shrugged and said no idea. We spent the day picking which bedroom we wanted of the two and went out and sunbathed nude at the lake. At dinner time Misty made us dinner and handed me a beer from the fridge. After dinner we sat on the back porch overlooking the lake watching the sun set. We were both tired from a long day and had no clue what was instore for us in the morning.

The next morning around 8 Misty was busy waking me up she looked up smiled and said she was horny. I smiled and said I could help her with that. She got on all fours on the bed and I got behind her inserting my swollen cock. She looked back at me and said "hard and fast we still have to get dressed."

I grabbed her hips and started to pump deep into her within a few strokes she had her head buried in a pillow moaning all I could hear was the slaps as our bodies met. I felt her cum on my shaft and pounded harder. She was now screaming with delight into the pillow. We never heard the door open and shut.

I was getting very close and gripped her hips and drove one last time and buried the crown next to her cervix and exploded. That's when we heard the gasp. I quickly fell back and Misty raised her head still bent over me, cum leaking out of her. Holly what are you doing here so early? Misty rolled over and greeted her friend like nothing happened. Holly was flushed and slightly embarrassed for walking in on us. Misty put her at ease and said if you're going to stay here with us during the summer you better get used to us doing things. Holly nodded then I saw her eyes land squarely on my crotch. Her eyes widened and jaw dropped. Misty noticed too and giggled "that's a lot of meat aint it." Holly nodded.

I headed for the shower while Holly and Misty talked about what she should wear and it would help if she knew what was going on. Holly shrugged but I could sense she knew more than was letting on.

Right at 9, Lillian and my mom along with a few others came into the house. They all were smiling and were wearing their Sunday best. Then it clicked just as the pastor walked in. We quickly removed our rings and handed them to each other. Holly put a veil on Misty and gave her a bouquet. The pastor called us over and made sure that this is what we wanted and we both nodded. He called the ceremony to order. My best friend from California came as well to stand beside me while Holly stood by Misty.

The pastor preformed the ceremony and asked if we did, which was yes, exchanged rings and then he told me to kiss my bride. I was dizzy as we were both caught unawares but oh, so very happy that we had our loved ones with us on such a special day.

We celebrated for many hours before everyone started to congratulate us and take their leave. Holly was the only one that stayed. Once everyone was gone Misty dropped her dress and veil and I did the same. She took me by the hand and we went to the lake to skinny dip. When we got back Holly's door was shut so we turned off the lights and went to bed making love slowly and quietly for the first time as husband and wife.

to be continued.