Family Plans

Story Info
Family planning for two cousins.
9.2k words
4.47
23.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to moondancer for the editing help. this is my first story.

Many years ago, my parents moved from the rural Georgia farm to California to pursue their careers. Every summer though, my mom and I would fly out and spend several summer months out on the farm. My first memories of the farm I was about 3-4, first thing in the morning I was sent into the fields to spend the day. When I turned 5 my cousin Misty was dropped off at our great grandparents' house for the summer as well. Misty was my first cousin and a firecracker of fun. Misty and I would adventure the many acres of farm.

This didn't last. As soon as we were out into the fields, we would just enjoy the sun and company. We continued this for many years. When we became teenagers, we would camp out in the fields near a creek and sit and talk. There were no other kids our age on the farm so it was us against the world. We became very close during those summers. I would continue to fly back home at the end of the summer for school and she would go back to her parents.

The year we turned 17 the last of our great grandparents passed and her parents took over the farm house. I flew out alone that summer just in time for her 17th birthday.

Things between Misty and I had changed, we were more of a couple than cousins by this time. We longed to be together for the summer. Neither of us dated while we were apart. Neither of us admitted that we were so close either. As the summer ended, I knew I had strong feelings of love for her and accidentally told her I loved her and couldn't wait to be back with her the following summer so we could be together and never be apart.

Misty said that she knew she loved me too and that when I came back, we would get our own place and live together. As I left for the airport Misty grabbed me and kissed me hard on the lips with a tear in her eye and told me to hurry home to her.

It was an unwritten rule that we would not become intimate until we were both 18. It was out of respect for our parents and deep down a measure that we would take that step when we knew we were ready.

The weekend of my 18th birthday I was awakened by Misty.

I blushed but said nothing. Finally, I asked "What are you doing here?"

She said, "Aunt Kay flew me out as a surprise for you, now get up and get dressed I want to see Yosemite!" She left me to dress. I quickly dressed and joined everyone in the kitchen.

"Thanks for the wonderful surprise, Mom."

Mom just smiled and said "you're welcome."

My parents laid out the ground rules for the week were going to spend in Yosemite. We would have separate tents and we were to check in every hour or so unless they knew the trail we were hiking that day. Misty and I cringed at having to have separate tents as we have never been shy around each other but Mom said social norms dictated we had to watch what we did, on the farm was different than here. We reluctantly agreed and with that we jumped into the car and drove the 4 hours to the high country of Yosemite.

Misty and I held hands as we drove feeling closer than before. Misty asked "did you miss me?"

I answered "without a doubt" and asked "are you ready for this summer" with a wink. "I thought maybe we can go up to the lake this year as you will be 18 when I get there and we can get a camping spot of our own."

Mom chimed in and said "that sounds like a great idea" and asked "did we want one for the whole summer or just a few days?"

Without missing a beat Misty said "the whole summer, we just need some coolers to hold the food".

Mom smiled and said "that sounds like it's doable."

Misty said "then we can find a place for us and get jobs."

I laughed and said "thought you wanted to be a stay-at-home mom?"

Misty blushed hard.

We got to the campground as the sun was highest. In the middle of April, the air had a cool bite but nothing too bad. We set up Misty's tent and got her settled. Misty said she was going to change while I set up my tent. My parents unloaded the food and set it in the bear bins and went about setting up various camping gear.

After everything was setup, my parents left for their hotel room for the night saying they would come by in the morning and that we should not leave for the trails until we check in with them. We agreed and told them to come early as we wanted to do some long trails the next day. With a parting hug they headed off.

Misty came out of the tent wearing a bikini top that barely contained her breast along with a pair of shorts that were cut just right. She saw my jaw drop and smiled and asked if I liked her outfit. I said I did. She wrapped me in her arms and gave me a hug and a long kiss on the mouth.

"So, you want me to have kids already" Misty asked?

It was my turn to blush. I said, "Well yes, I wanted kids with her but ultimately, she is the one that decides whether she wants to have them." I added, "but I would like to have time for us to live together and have fun as well."

Misty smiled and said "we will see when you come back home."

Misty said she was going to start making some sandwiches for lunch then we could walk around the valley floor for a while. She then told me to go change. I went to the tent and changed into shorts and a comfortable tee-shirt. I joined her as she was finishing the food. we then sat at the picnic table to eat.

We cleaned up and made sure everything was put away and started to walk around the valley floor. As we got to a bridge, she stopped mid-way looking at the water and asked me "do you think we will be married by the end of summer?"

I said more than likely. The way our parents are they would want us to wait. Misty said she thinks the opposite. she told me how after I left last summer her mom asked her about us and Misty said that she was sure she was going to marry me someday. After her mom called my mom and shooed her out of the room while they talked.

I told her how my mom asked me if we had done anything yet which I said no, then she asked how I really felt about her and I said I really do love her and think we may get married. I told her of our plans for me to move out and for her to move in with me. My mom smiled and said OK with a beaming smile.

For the next week we walked the trails. We took plenty of pictures together and had fun easy conversations. We were never gone from each other for long. We played by my parent's rules and slept separately while we were camping. I was drawn to her and I knew now that I wanted to marry her as soon as possible. I wasn't sure about starting a family yet though.

Misty and Mom went for a walk and left me and my dad to clean up the campsite and get everything packed. Dad smiled at me and asked if I liked my birthday present and I smiled and said yes it was great to spend more time with Misty in my favorite place.

Shortly after Mom and Misty came into view Misty was giggling and blushing pretty hard, finishing their conversation in hushed tones as they approached. Misty looked at me smiled and blushed a little more and got in the car. I was dumbfounded but didn't think too much about it as mom could bring the most unusual topics up during her conversations.

Misty and I had small talk on the way to the airport for her flight back east. When we arrived, Misty grabbed her things and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said she missed me already but soon we would be together for good. I smiled and said I can't wait.

The next month went slowly as we neared the end of the school year. I called Misty to wish her a Happy 18th Birthday, my aunt said she was out at the moment but would relay my message. I thanked her and hung up the phone. I went and took a shower and heard the front door open and shut. It was my mom saying she was home and to hurry up she had a surprise for me. I finished quickly and with a towel around my waist headed to my bedroom. On my bed was a tux and two tickets for the school prom. Mom yelled out I had 15 minutes to get ready before the limo picked me up. I protested and said no I had no interest in going alone Mom retorted that she had that covered as well.

I reluctantly changed into the tux and checked myself in the mirror then made my way to the family room where I heard my mom talking with someone. As I turned the corner to the room my jaw dropped, there stood Misty in the most amazing and sexy dress I have ever seen. I stammered out "wait what. When did she get here?"

Misty smiled at my reaction and said "got here last night and have been at a hotel room to help keep this secret. I felt a tingle in my groin as I looked at her again. The dress was lowcut, barely containing her breast and dropping just barely able to cover her ample butt.

Misty was very athletic 5'6" fiery red head. She has breast that are little more than a hand full and they suited her frame very well. Her nipples were the size of a thimble. I am 5'10" athletic build and slim with red hair as well. We complimented each other and looked great together like it was meant to be.

Misty walked to me and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a very tight hug pressing her breasts into my chest. She said she loved my reaction and that tonight was going to be a wonderful night for both of us. I asked her why? Misty said that Aunt Kay said everyone should go to prom and have all the typical prom experiences. Misty winked as she continued Aunt Kay even got us a hotel room. I felt my groin hardening with the thoughts that she just put into my head; a hotel room with Misty. I started imagining the implications of what was said.

I nodded dumbfounded at the situation not realizing my hardness now pressed into her stomach. She looked at me and smiled giving me a gentle kiss on the lips. The next few minutes were for photos and then mom whisked us off to the limo. I told Misty I would be right back and dashed to my room to grab a small box I had planned on giving her this summer.

Misty sat across from me in the limo and smiled saying she had so much planned for tonight and to sit and enjoy. I grabbed her hand and told her Happy Birthday; I was already enjoying myself just being together with her again. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss this time slowly parting her lips allowing our tongues to dance together. She moaned into my mouth. She finally broke the kiss and sat back saying this is the best birthday ever and its only getting better as the minutes passed. I agreed.

The limo pulled up to a restaurant and we got out and went in. It wasn't long before we were seated in a cozy romantic table overlooking the San Francisco Bay.

I took her hand and told her how beautiful she was and how happy and lucky I was to be there with her. Misty replied that she was the lucky one to have such a wonderful man to share her birthday with. I reached into my pocket and told her I had one more gift to give her before we ate. She looked at me with anticipation.

I walked to her then dropped to a knee and asked if she would be my wife. Tears welled up and she croaked a yes and then gained her voice and again said yes I will be your wife. I gently placed the ring on her finger as applause erupted from the tables nearby.

The waiter arrived shortly after and took our orders. Misty kept appraising her hand and smiling deep in thought. We ate quickly and I asked for the check. The waiter said it was already paid for and congratulations. I said thank you and took Misty's hand and went to our waiting limo.

The driver said it was going to take a while to get to the hotel where the prom was during rush hour traffic. I said thank you. I got in and Misty sat in my lap bending over to remove her lace thong saying these are soaked now. I moved my hands and placed them on her inner thighs and felt her warmth radiating from below. She laid her head back against my shoulder and moaned. I slowly slid my hands down feeling the goosebumps I had created. I slid until I felt the pubic hair as she parted her legs to give me more access to her moistness. I traced her lips as she moaned. I hit her clitoris as I made my second pass and she tensed up and held her breath. I parted her lips feeling her warm juices on my fingers. I went back to her hard nub of a clitoris and flicked and rubbed it. Her breath quickened and she was moaning loudly. I brought my other hand to her warmth and inserted a finger she was tight. As I rubbed her clit, I began to insert a finger into her at the same time. She began to buck her hips in time with my finger. I added another finger spreading her wider. Her moaning got louder and I quickened my pace furiously working in and out of her. She suddenly tensed up and cooed, I'm cumming, as her vagina clamped down on my fingers, I could feel her trembling.

When she finally released my fingers, she was still panting with her head laid back on my shoulder. She eventually started to slow her breathing whispering in my ear that was amazing, now it's my turn.

She sat up and spread my legs kneeling in between them. I was already rock hard and close but seeing this almost sent me over the top. she unbuckled my pants and grabbed my boxers as well and slid them both down freeing my 7-inch hardness almost hitting her in the eye. Pre cum was already leaking from the tip. She grabbed the base and slowly slid her hand to the top, wetting her finger in the pre cum. She looked from her finger to me and raised it to her lips. She placed her finger on her tongue and gave an approving smile. She then grabbed the base again and slowly licked my entire shaft and balls before parting her lips and taking in the tip. She locked eyes with me as she slowly lowered her mouth down my shaft, briefly gagging as she wasn't ready for the length. She had a look of determination as she went back down taking more of me into her mouth. She diligently worked her tongue as she slowly pulled back up before sinking back down almost taking all of me this time. She started to pick up speed.

I wanted to relish the feeling as long as I could, feeling and seeing her bobbing up and down on my shaft. My cock began to tense and my balls drew up as I was so close to cumming. I told her I was about to cum and she moaned on her way back down my shaft sending vibrations through my toes and sent me over the edge as she bottomed out, I released the biggest load ever down her throat. She wasn't able to keep up and soon cum was coming out the sides of her mouth. When I was finished, she raised up off me and slowly licked the cum that was missed. She said it was salty but good.

She leaned into my chest and kissed me passionately. I could taste me on her tongue. I grabbed her bare butt and squeezed and she squealed leaping to straddle me my spent shaft resting in between her lips. She ground herself on my shaft as I started to get harder. As she slid up and down my shaft I popped into her opening and she had buried the crown. Her eyes widened and she groaned. I held her hips, she looked me in the eye. I saw she was thinking and then came a look of determination.

She started to slowly and deliberately drop down onto my shaft. She stopped when I felt a barrier and she winced. The limo came to a stop and we heard the front door open then close. We realized we had made it to the hotel where the prom was. She quickly got off me and I scrambled to pull my pants up. I just finished buckling my belt when the door opened.

We exited the limo and that's when I heard the collective gasps and "who is she? She's gorgeous. Is that a ring on her finger?" I smiled as I took her hand and guided her inside. Once inside I turned to her and gave her a kiss on the lips knowing I had the hottest girl there. We made a very complimentary couple. Some of my friends came over and we introduced each other and then made our way to the elevators to head up to the ballroom. Another couple joined us in the elevator and hit the floor number for the prom and Misty hit the top most floor button. The other couple looked from her to me and I sensed a bit of jealousy from them. We got to their floor and they exited.

Once they were gone Misty pulled me in to her as we kissed. I lifted up her dress grabbing her bare butt. Her hand found my cock and rubbed it on top of my pants. The elevator stopped on the top floor and the doors opened. Misty released me and pulled her dress down and took me by the hand. She led me down the hall to a door and pulled out the key. She said this is our room. With that she opened the door and we walked in. I stood there in awe at the enormity of the suite.

Misty smiled and took my hand to the bedroom. She spun and we began to kiss again this time with more urgency. She unbuckled my pants and they fell to the floor. I kicked off my shoes as she worked my boxers down over my hips falling down my legs as well. I stepped out of them. She started to unbutton my shirt then removed it. When that was complete, she grabbed the bottom of my undershirt and raised it up breaking our kiss long enough to get it off. My hands were already on her backside again pulling her closer. Now being naked I raised her dress up and tossed it on a chair beside the bed.

She sat on the edge of the bed eyeing her prize with a hungry look. I knelt down and spread her legs getting a close view of her vagina. I kissed the inside of her both her legs slowly making my way to her lips. She held her breath as I got closer. I placed her legs on my shoulders and tentatively licked her clit. She fell backwards on the bed and moaned. I then placed a finger inside her as I licked and sucked on her clit. She moaned and her breathing got faster. I worked a second finger into her and picked up the pace. She tensed and screamed she was cumming. When she relaxed, she dropped her legs from my shoulders and pulled me on top of her. Her hand grabbed my shaft and she could feel the pre cum on the tip. She told me she needed me inside her now. I asked her where were the condoms she said the first time she wants to feel me without the rubber. I was so turned on already I didn't give it a second thought.

She rolled me onto my back and slid me onto the bed. Straddling me she began to grind my shaft, then reached down and guided me to her opening. She began lowering herself until we hit the barrier again. I looked down and saw where we met. I felt her hold her breath and then steel herself for what was coming, I felt the barrier break as she gasped. She held still for a minute, then rose up and then back down groaning. I grabbed her breasts lightly pinching her nipples as she rode me. She threw her head back moaning loudly, increasing the pace.

I slowly let a finger rub her clit matching her time as I rubbed. I felt I was getting close but wanted to last as long as possible in the wonderful sensation. Soon she was panting "I am close oh so close."

I told her I was as well she moaned almost their hold on. She bit her lip and tensed up screaming "I'm cumming oh yes, I'm coming" her inner muscles held me tight and started to milk my shaft.

I felt my cock thicken and balls draw up I couldn't hold back much more. I told her that she needed to get off and she shook her head telling me to cum in her, fill her with my baby. She reached back and massaged my balls and that sent me over the edge. I felt the first release traveling up my shaft and squirting into her.

She felt it too sending her into another orgasm. She shifted; I felt her cervix as my second load went squarely into her fertile unprotected womb. She collapsed on my chest as our juices mingled within her.

She cooed and kissed me saying that was the best sensation feeling you fill my womb with your baby juice. I won't waste money to take away that feeling of you filling me up. She laid her head on my shoulder as we began to catch our breath, me still within her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight now knowing what I get to look forward to with her. She giggled and said that I told her she gets to determine when she gets pregnant.