Family Relations - Daughter-in-Law Ch. 01

Story Info
DIL has secrets.
2.6k words
4.24
12.8k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aekin
aekin
44 Followers

Hannah

Several days a week my wife and I get to watch my granddaughter while her parents are at work and school. My daughter-in-law, Hannah, is the one to usually pick her up most days. We talk briefly each time and at late she has been more talkative and relaxed around us.

Being a warm blooded male, I have always looked for ways to see any part of any female. This is true with my daughter-in-law. I have seen her breasts on many occasions as she bends over to pick up her daughter. She wears fairly loose bras or just a tank so I get a clear picture including her nipples. I have seen up her skirt several times as she adjusts her sitting position or gets out of her vehicle. She wears fairly tight panties, so I get to see much of her flesh.

So on this particular day, Hannah came by to pick up her daughter. The cutie was down for a nap and her mother wanted her to rest as much as possible as they were having a dinner party later and the baby wouldn't get to bed on time. Hannah was wearing a very stylish skirt that went down to her knee with knee high boots. She sat on the couch, with her back to one side, one leg up on the couch. I was sitting on the other end of the couch, watching some television. My wife and the kids were out for the afternoon. Hannah played on her phone and chitchatted with me for a few minutes. I watched her carefully out of the corner of my eye. Once or twice she moved in just way that could almost see up her skirt. She looked up once or twice and almost caught me watching her. Then without warning, she moved toward me on the couch.

"Dale," she said as she moved to my side, "I have been watching you for quite awhile now. You like to stare at me. I can tell you're trying to see my breasts and up my skirt. Are you just a dirty old man or what?"

I stammered a bit at being caught. She laughed and moved her hands to my shoulder, turning to face me.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," she said with a near whisper. She leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm actually flattered."

I turned to look at her and she leaned back to me and kissed me on the lips. Not the friendly peck she occasionally gave me, but a full lip and tongue kiss, the kind that knock off your socks, pants and underwear. After several minutes of this, she leaned back, took the hem of her top and pulled it over her head. She then reached the clasp behind her and pulled off her bra.

"There now you don't have to sneak a peek," she said. She leaned back to me and kissed me again. I felt her hand move to mine. She took my hand and moved it to her breast. She moaned with delight as I took a hold of her ample flesh. I felt her move slightly, wiggling slightly, then I felt her hand on my crotch. She extricated my now hard member quickly. She stroked me for several minutes while our tongues danced together. She then moved her body to in front of me, never leaving my lips. I had to stretch up little to keep in contact with her lips. She then stepped forward, straddling my lap. I felt warmth around my member as she settled onto me.

She sighed in my mouth as I entered her already hot snatch. She moved her hips up and down and I began to match her. She pulled from my mouth and moaned deeply as she pushed her head to my shoulder. I nipped at her neck and ear as she rode me. After several minutes, I felt my build. I thrust up hard into her wetness, filling her with my seed. She shuddered hard, her vaginal muscles tightening around my member. This brought two more hard ejaculations from me, forcing another moan from her mouth. She then shuddered hard one more time and she settled hard on my lap, panting and moaning. I shudder myself as the last remnants of my orgasm pushed out of my softening member.

She moved her lips back to mine and we kissed hard, tongues intertwining. Her body continued to shudder slightly as we kissed. Her vaginal muscles tightened one more time as we kissed and she broke once more to gasp for breath. I lowered my mouth to her breast and took one nipple in my mouth. She gasped and shuddered hard again. Unfortunately, being a little on the old side, my now soft dick slipped from her slippery hole as she shuddered over me. I giggled around her hardened nipple and she chuckled. She scooted herself off me as I gently grabbed her nipple with my teeth, letting it pull tight. She yipped as I let it go at full stretch. She giggled and leaned over to kiss me anew. She then excused herself to the small restroom just off the family room. She picked up her discarded panties, bra and top on the way there.

I moved to the kitchen and cleaned myself at the sink. I fixed my clothes and moved back to the family room as Hannah exited the restroom, fully dressed. She was blushing slightly, but still had her orgasmic glow. I sat on the couch and she cuddled to my side.

"Thank you, Dale," she said pecking my cheek.

"No, problem," I said. "Is everything alright with you and Ned?"

She sat back and smiled. "Yeah, no problems there. We don't have as much time for each other as we used to. But we make the best of it. He is still the best I have ever had. Okay, in reality, he's the only other male I have had, until just now."

She blushed again and shied to my shoulder hiding her face.

"Until just now?" I said chuckling.

She nodded her head. "I was a virgin when we married. I have never had sex with anyone except Ned and now you." She giggled like a school girl.

"Why me? Why now?"

"I don't really remember when I first started having the notion to have sex with you. I noticed even before I got married that you watched me. I am not really that attracted to you, physically, but I knew that someday I would get the nerve up to have you. I knew that your wife and kids would be out when I arrived today and I just went with the flow."

"So was this just a onetime-thing fling?"

She kept her head tight to my shoulder as her breathing quickened. She sat there for long moments. She then moved her face in front of mine, pecking my lips quickly.

"I don't think so," she whispered. Her hand went to my crotch and she grabbed it carefully. "You may not be as good as your son..."

I grunted, playfully.

"...but I have fantasized about you for a couple of years now. Thank you for letting me fulfill it."

"You're welcome." I leaned up and kissed her again. "Until the next time." I winked. She giggled.

We then heard her daughter wake. Hannah went up and retrieved her daughter. They left, Hannah smiling back at me.

Two days later, Hannah came again to pick up her daughter. Kaytee, however, wouldn't take a nap this day and was playing in the family room when her mother arrived. My wife and kids were out again, leaving Hannah and I to talk candidly. She sat next to me as we watched her daughter play.

"So, you said that Ned and I are the only males you have had sex with. Is there something more you wish to tell me?" I said after she gave me a good hard kiss.

She shied and put her head on my shoulder. She cleared her throat.

"Um," she started, "I was about 11 when I discovered masturbation on my own in the shower. Afterward, I found myself wanting it more and more. I still masturbate whenever I get the urge.

"Anyway, later in my teen years, I spent a couple of weeks with my aunt and uncle each summer. Their daughter, my cousin, was a couple of years older than I and I had admired her for a long time. One night as we prepared for bed, (I shared her room during my stay), I noticed that she didn't have any panties on. I commented on this and she blushed. She put her nightgown on and sat on her bed. She asked if I could keep a secret. I assured her I could. She said that she only wore panties during her period. Without panties she could masturbate easier whenever she wanted. I asked where she had masturbated. She said in many places but usually just in bathroom stalls. She said that she had masturbated once in the back of classroom but she had been behind a partition. She had masturbated behind the school a couple of times and even once in the empty bleachers of the basketball gym.

"She then got even more shy telling me that she had help in a couple of these places. I looked at her not understanding. She told me that she had a friend, a female friend that masturbated with her. She then told me that she had no desire for boys. I then understood what she was trying to say. She was a lesbian. She actually had an aversion to things penetrating her, so technically she was still a virgin herself. She said that she had sex with her friend whenever she could. I didn't understand what she meant. She said she wanted to show me.

"I was a little leery at first. My cousin suggested that we get naked and masturbate. I had never done it with another person, but I wasn't against the idea. She invited me to her bed as she pulled off her nightgown. I was a little embarrassed to get naked in front of my cousin, but she coaxed me to take off my clothes. She took my hand and guided me to sit on the bed next to her. She spread her legs and began to stroke herself. Though a little self-conscious, I joined in, plying my own flesh. We both climaxed fairly quickly, though mine own orgasm wasn't very strong.

"As we sat glowing in our orgasmic bliss, she asked if she could touch me. I shied a little, but said that she could. I had never been touched by anyone else or touched anyone else for that matter. My cousin moved between my legs and carefully put her fingers to my already engorged pussy. She gently pushed open my lips and began to rub my hard clitoris. After just a few minutes, I was panting and moaning. I shuddered a little as she continued to play. I had closed my eyes and was relishing the feelings she was creating in me. I then felt a different feeling and looked down to see her head between my legs. She was licking me. Since I was so far into my orgasm, I didn't stop her. She brought me to three full, hard orgasms before she stopped. She moved up over me and kissed me hard. I didn't resist even though I could smell and feel myself on her. We embraced, caressing and kissing for long moments. My orgasmic bliss never seemed to abate.

"She finally rolled onto her back and pulled me to her. As we kissed she guided me to her breasts and then coaxed me lower. I was so into what was going on that I dove right into her pussy. I kissed licked and sucked her through three hard orgasms. She finally pulled me over her and we kissed and caressed again until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

"I was awakened the next morning with her fingers in my slit and her lips to mine. She brought me to a small orgasm as we kissed. She then moved her body close to mine and pushed one leg between mine. She pushed her pussy hard against mine until our clits were rubbing each other. She moved her hips until I felt my orgasm begin to build. I then matched her moves and we both eventually climaxed together. She then pulled me to her private shower. We brought each other off once more under the water as we rubbed our pussies together. We then cleaned and dried each other.

"I spent the nights for the rest of my visit in her bed, making love to each other. When I left, we promised to get together again. We also agreed that whatever relationships we got into, we would make time for each other.

"When I returned to school, I found that several of my female friends were open to lesbian liaisons. I slept with several of my female friends on a regular basis. I experimented with my sisters occasionally also. They didn't seem as interested, but we had fun. I also dated guys, but I would never allow them to do more than rub me through my clothes. I would give the occasional hand job to a few choice boys, including the one that eventually became my husband."

She sat next to me lost in her thoughts.

"Is your husband aware of your premarital affairs?"

Her lost look finally focus and she looked into my eyes. "Yes, I discussed this with my husband before we were married. He agreed that the occasional tryst with my cousin and sisters was okay, but I shouldn't pursue any others."

"So where does that leave us?"

She looked questioningly into my eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I am at a quandary. I have firm knowledge that you have cheated on my son."

Her look changed to concern then sadness. Her eyes filled with tears that began to roll down her cheeks.

"But you..." she stopped and looked down at her hands. Her tears dripped from her eyes.

"But I was a willing partner," I said quietly, "but that doesn't change the fact that you promised him that you wouldn't. It is also a matter of trust."

She looked up. She seemed to not understand what I meant.

"How can I be sure that you are honoring your commitment to your husband?"

Fear and anger entered her face. "You question me?"

I cocked my eye at her. She softened. "I swear to you that I have never done anything."

"Until now."

The sadness returned to her eyes. She began to weep. I pulled her to me. She resisted at first, then softened and buried her head in my shoulder. She sobbed for long minutes. Her daughter came to her and patted her leg, comforting her. Hannah moved a hand to her daughter and looked down to her. Hannah smiled and Kaytee smiled back. Kaytee then ran back to her toys to play. Hannah sat up, wiped her eyes and looked up into mine.

"Dale," she said quietly, "I promise you that I will never cheat on my husband with anyone else."

I looked into her eyes and saw the determination in her face. I nodded.

"Very good," I said and pulled her into a hug. She pushed herself to me. I looked to her daughter, noting that she wasn't paying attention to me then leaned down and kissed Hannah. She accepted my lips and we kissed for several seconds. I then broke and hugged her tight.

"Thank you, Dale," she whispered.

"Be good," I said back.

aekin
aekin
44 Followers