Family Relations - Daughter-in-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Another DIL.
1.2k words
4.17
8k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desirée

I was showering one Saturday afternoon and had a most wonderful experience.

As I cleaned myself, I heard the bathroom door open and close. I know I had locked the door, but also know that my wife sometimes unlocks to use the toilet. I assumed this is what was happening until the far end of the curtain moved enough to let someone in the shower with me. It was my son, Jeremy's, wife, Desirée. I had never seen her naked before and I just stood and stared. Her tits were ample but not overly so. The hair between her legs was as red as the hair on her head. She had freckles from her neck, down her upper chest and the covering her tits. A line of freckles then lead down her abdomen, around her naval and the spread out around her pubic hair before continue to her freckle covered legs.

She smiled sillily as she closed the curtain and turned to face me.

"Your wife said she had some errands to run, and she asked me to keep an eye out for you," she said, as she looked down my naked body. I have a heart condition and my wife thinks I will collapse at any moment.

"I figured this would be the best way to keep my eyes on you," she giggled. "Hannah told me that you two fuck every once and a while, I thought this seemed the best time for me to partake."

She reached out with her hand and took hold of my now hard dick. She stroked it slowly for a moment to get it to its full length. I am not well endowed, only about 6 inches, tops, and most of it gets hidden in the fat surrounding my groin.

"I wasn't sure what you had. When I first looked in, I didn't see that you had much, but now I feel there is more there," she said as she stroked me a little faster.

She then moved to her knees quickly, turned off the water and took my whole member in her mouth, causing me to gasp, then moan. She giggled around my flesh before pulling back with a pop.

"Just the right size for my mouth. Not enough to choke, just a nice mouthful."

She returned her mouth to my member and sucked me for long moments. I take a medication that impedes my climaxes, which was a good thing, or I would have spewed after only minutes of her mouth. She giggled as I shuddered through a non-productive climax.

"Hannah said it is hard to make you come. But I guess that can help prolong the fun." She sucked for a little longer and then pulled back with another pop. She took my member in her hand again as she stood up. She reached up with her lips when she was on her feet and met mine with passion. She has several piercings in and around her mouth and within seconds and I had felt them all. She tempted my mouth open, and we tongue tangled for a little bit. I had never kissed anyone with a pierced tongue. It was a little odd.

She pulled back with a smile, took one of my hands and moved it between her legs. I soon found out that her tongue was not the only place pierced. I found metal at her labia and after starting to explore, found another through her clitoral hood. I then looked closer and found that she had small pins in her nipples. She noticed me looking and giggled.

"I like my piercing. I am constantly on the verge of an orgasm."

I pushed finger into her hole, and she gasped, then moaned loudly as I moved in and out of her. I decided to return the favor and moved to my knee. She giggled and spread her legs wide. I licked what I could of her labia and then pushed my tongue into her hole. She shuddered and giggled again. I told her to turn around and bend over so that I could get to her better. She giggled and followed my instructions. I spread her ample buttocks and pushed my tongue to her anus. She started and gasped.

"Oh, god, what are you....?" I plunged my tongue into her nether hole. She gasped again as her sphincter tightened around me tongue. She groaned as I twisted and pushed deep into her.

"I've neve...." Is all she got out as my tongue went full into her, tasting the acrid taste, telling me I was passing her sphincter. I licked for just a moment and then moved out, licking her now slightly distended hole.

I wiped my mouth on a nearby washcloth and attacked her pussy with my tongue. She yelped as I pushed my tongue deep into her and then she began to moan. Sweet juices began to slide over my tongue. As I pulled my tongue out, a large glob of her juices seeped out. I licked out and cleaned her before plunging my tongue into her again. She shuddered hard and drenched my tongue and lips with more juices. I licked and sucked her hole through another small orgasm before standing and moving behind her.

She smiled up and me and pulled open her legs. I pushed my dick to her vaginal entrance and slipped in with ease. I hit full in as she moaned with delight. I pulled almost out and then pushed in with force. She grunted and then sighed. I set a quick hard pace, making her grunt with each thrust. She matched my thrusts with her hips as she was soon into a full orgasm. I could feel her vaginal muscles pulsing around my member. I fucked hard for a few more minutes. I then felt my own climax finally building. I pulled from her pussy. She sighed with complaint until she squealed as I pushed my dick to her anus. It resisted just for a moment and then I was full into her. I pulled back and thrust hard. I then returned to my earlier pace and minutes later I slammed hard into her, filling her bowels with my come. After three more hard ejaculations, I pulled out of her and leaned against the walls. She stood up and turned to me. She moved to me and kissed me again. When she pulled back, she snuggled to my shoulder.

"I haven't ever had anyone in my ass before."

I was surprised. I knew she thrived on sex with whomever she could.

"I have had fingers, dildos and other assorted things in there, but no one has ever fucked me. Thank you. I will have to get Jeremy in there," she said with a giggle.

She reached for the faucet and set the water to a comfortable warmth. She then took up the soap and washed my body for me, spending a few extra moments with my dick. When she washed by posterior, she ventured into my anus, but not far. She then spent a few moments with my dick.

I returned the favor, including fully inserting my finger in her ass until she squealed. I also plied her pussy until she shuddered.

We dried each other off and then she stepped out of the bathroom and into her room. I followed but went into my own room to dress.