Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's not fair," Eric said echoing my thoughts. "How in the hell does a short shit like you have a bigger dick than me?"

This time, Ethan's smile was completely smug. "The miracle of genetics."

I reached out with the hand not occupied with Shane's cock to stroke Ethan. His dick was a good eight inches and appeared larger because it had a girth that matched Eric's and was covered in similar raised veins. Like my own cock, he had a thick bullet at the end that, even as I stroked it, was still partially covered by foreskin. Not quite as hard as Eric's, the whole thing felt stiffer than Shane's yet was still spongy like a firm cock head.

When I finally released Eric and took Ethan into my mouth, he let out a relieved sigh. "Fuck, this is some good shit."

After another moment, he smacked me on the back of the head not too hard but hard enough that I began to pull off. He quickly grabbed my head and held me in place. "Kinda pissed now, Ed. I coulda been emptying my balls into you instead of sneaking out at night or dealing with Jake's shit show. I hope your ass is as good 'cause that's where I plan on dropping this load."

Though I had said I'd eat their cocks, I hadn't expected to get fucked. Hearing Ethan say that's what he planned to do startled me and I wasn't the only one to be shocked by hearing that.

"You're gonna fuck him?" Eric asked. "Really?"

Ethan shrugged. "Again, 'a hole is a hole.' But there's nothing like fucking a real man's ass. Ain't that right, Ed?"

I met Ethan's eyes and gave him a wink while I smiled around his cock. Unlike many men my age, I wasn't drawn to twinks and other youthful-looking waifs. My husband, Tim, was a bearish kind of guy like myself and he was the hottest man in the world to me, but sitting in front of Ethan it was obvious that my brother was going to become a close second.

Holding my head on his dick, Ethan took a few steps backward forcing me off my seat of hay and into kneeling before him on the ground. Leaning over me, he slid a hand into the back of my jeans. It was a tight fit and I opened my waistband to facilitate his access. With slightly embarrassing ease he pushed his spit-lubed middle finger into my hole and we both moaned in response.

"Shit, Ed," Ethan said as he pushed a second finger inside me and met some resistance that quickly faded. "I guess I know who the bitch is in your relationship."

I began to pull off in order to respond but Shane beat me to it.

"Not disparaging Tim, but I wouldn't read too much into his loose ass. I may have ridden his ass hard and often, but he told me stories about some of the guys he was with and it seemed like he gave as good as he got."

"And from what Tim shares with me, our brother-in-law seems to be the power tool bottom in their relationship," Eric said with a smirk and I nearly choked on Ethan's dick from laughter.

"Power bottom," I corrected. I knew Eric and Tim got along well but I didn't know they had discussed sex. "And you guys talk about that stuff?"

"We have to talk about something while you're off cackling with my wife."

"This won't be a topic of conversation, will it?"

Eric looked at me like I was crazy. "Fuck, no! Shit, I don't think anybody here is going to mention this ever again."

"Hell, some of us don't even want to see this." Everyone stopped moving and looked over to Sean upon hearing his voice as if we had forgotten he was there. "What?"

"Come on, cuz," Ethan said. "Get in here."

"Uh, no, thanks."

While the other guys continued trying to talk Sean into joining us, I took in his tense posture and the uncomfortable look on his face. At first glance it appeared that he was really trying to remain detached from the rest of us, not wanting to be a part of this. However, the more I watched him, I saw all the subtle signs that indicated something else was at play.

I pulled away from Ethan and crawled over to Sean. He watched me with wary eyes but didn't warn me off. Once I was between his legs, I rose to kneel and placed my hands on his knees while staring him in the eyes. His breathing increased slightly as I slowly slid my hands up his legs. I wasn't sure if it was arousal or nerves and kept an eye on him just in case he started to freak out. I remembered what it was like being with young men still trying to define their masculinity and knew this could turn bad real quick. However, when one of my hands came into contact with his concealed dick, my eyes went wide in surprise and I saw a corner of his mouth twitch with either embarrassment or cockiness. My hands stopped where they were and I asked quietly, "You've never been with a guy before, have you?"

"No," he said softly.

"Want to?"

Sean bit his lips with uncertainty but leaned back slightly onto his elbows and spread his legs wider in invitation.

Without hesitating, I opened his jeans and pulled them down as he raised his ass to assist. I stared at his cock where it was confined against a leg in his tight boxer briefs. It had felt soft in my hand but it didn't match the length and girth I was seeing, being already longer than and close in thickness to Eric's. After staring at it for a moment, my eyes went wide realizing that he, in fact, wasn't hard yet. I looked back up to his eyes and saw him watching me with an expectant expression.

"I figured seeing your brother, you'd be bigger," Ethan said with a slightly teasing tone not yet realizing that Sean wasn't erect.

Our young cousin said simply, "Just wait until it's fully hard."

"You're not hard?" Eric asked upon seeing that our cousin's soft dick was close to the size of his erection.

Sean said, "Not even close."

I rubbed my hand along the covered, soft shaft twice before pulling down his undershorts. Once freed, his dick flopped down between his legs over his equally large, loose sack. Coming to rest on the hay below, his crown was still completely covered by a generous cover of foreskin. The excess formed a puckered closure that hung more than a full inch off the tip. I wrapped a hand around it and demonstrated its lack of rigidity by swinging the limp flesh in my hand.

We all fell silent as I began to stroke Sean with intent. Freed from the tight shorts, his cock flopped around disappointingly in my fist for quite a while even though I could feel blood pumping into it. Knowing how Shane never got completely rigid, I wondered how much worse Sean's lack of firmness would be if his cock ended up being any larger than his brother's. Now the sideshow, the other guys moved to stand behind me and we all watched attentively while I moved my fist along the spongy flesh. As I did, it steadily grew in length until it was longer than Shane's but with little change in firmness. It wasn't until this point that the foreskin began to peel back slowly revealing a blunt, helmet shaped head similar to his brother's but slightly longer. Having reached what appeared to be his final length, it began to swell wider, steadily becoming thicker as blood continued to flow into it. As it widened, it forced my fist open until my fingertips barely touched my palm. The still drooping head gradually began to straighten and rise as he finally began to harden. Amazingly, even after his shaft straightened, his entire cock swelled a bit more in both length and width as it stiffened fully. The small wrinkles in his cock head disappeared making his crown shine from how tight the skin became. In the process, his piss hole dilated as the lobes around it were pulled open. As his cock reached full erection, it grew redder as more blood flowed into it and my fist no longer closed completely around it.

"God...damn," Shane said breathlessly. There was obvious respect and even a little jealousy in his tone.

As I continued to stare at and stroke Sean's cock, the other guys muttered their own curses of disbelief. I felt amazement as well along with a little fear. It wasn't just the fact that Sean possessed a cock that was easily a foot long, it was the fact that it had a huge girth and was hard. Hard enough, in fact, that it stood upright when I released it. We could see it twitching and pulsing slightly with his heartbeat and, giving us a show, he flexed it a few times making it buck and sway. Each time it returned to its proud, upright position unsupported by anything but blood flow.

Ethan was the first to speak with a calm that was more intense than the silence around us. "Holy fucking shit. That thing's...that's...that's just rigoddamndiculous. Hell, that's gotta look like Christmas for you Ed."

I let out the breath I didn't know I had been holding. "Not gonna lie, I've never seen anything like this."

"I thought I was the biggest," Shane said obviously impressed. "How did I not know that that's what you're carrying around?"

Sean responded, "Unless you go around checking out dicks, why would you?"

"Good point."

"Nothing against Aunt Amy," Eric began, "but I didn't know she was into fucking horses. I know you two didn't get those things from Uncle Bill."

Hearing him mention our father's brother, Ethan and I murmured amused agreement.

"How big is that thing?" Ethan asked. Though he was out of my line of sight, I could hear the horniness in his voice.

"A bit more than thirteen and a half long—"

"No shit!", "What the fuck?", "Goddamn, Sean!" each of the other guys exclaimed all at the same time.

"—and just over six and a half around."

While the others continued to express their surprise and admiration for Sean's endowment, I returned my hand to it. Impossibly, it felt even harder as I began to move my hand along the length. Each time I approached either the base or crown, it bucked wildly and I felt like I had to fight in order to keep it within my grasp. "I would ask if you're okay with this but I'm going to assume you are."

Sean blushed and didn't say anything.

Taking his silence as encouragement, I rose up onto my knees slightly in order to be able to lean forward to take it into my mouth. I had tried to pull it toward me to get a better angle on it but his cock was so hard that it wouldn't move far in that direction. I know it's a bit of an exaggeration, but it felt like I was looking down over the edge of a skyscraper as the ridge of his crown passed my lips and I saw a significant amount of length stretching down into his forest of brown-red pubic hair. When he touched the top of my throat signaling the limit to which I could take him, it didn't seem like I had succeeded in getting much more into my mouth. I intentionally wet what I had in my mouth before pulling off. Once I freed him, we all saw the line of wetness where my lips had stopped barely an inch below his swollen head.

"Fuck." Ethan drew out the word. "It's just a shame to have that much dick and not be able to use it all."

Sean's mouth turned up in a shy smile. "Oh, I use it all."

Ready to give it my best attempt, I took Sean back into my mouth.

"What are you doing?" Eric asked after a moment of silence.

I was so intent on sucking my younger cousin's cock that I didn't notice Ethan kneel next to me until his head was next to mine. With a look of surprise in my eyes, I watched as my brother tilted his head and placed his lips on the base of Sean's shaft.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Eric screamed out. "No! Just no!"

Ethan pulled off with a wet slurp. "Why not? I've always been curious. And, shit, if I'm gonna suck a dick for the first time, might as well be this one."

"Maybe," Eric said unconvinced. "But, damn, E, you don't climb Everest your first time out."

Ethan shrugged before he returned his mouth to Sean's cock. While it was obvious this was his first time with his mouth on a dick, he eagerly ran his lips up and down our cousin's shaft while I bobbed on the crown. I could hear the crackling, wet sounds of him kissing the hard flesh, licking it and sucking it while at the same time Sean let out soft moans. After a few minutes, he moved his mouth to the top and pushed on my head indicating he wanted a go at Sean's crown. Though I wasn't ready to relinquish it, I sat back and let him have it. With no hesitation, he took it into his mouth and immediately gagged having misjudged the depth. It didn't stop him as he quickly found his level and began to bob slowly on it with the sound of broken suction breaking out at random intervals. I watched with some disbelief and rapt attention as my straight brother worked our male cousin's horse cock with a gusto that would have made any size queen proud. While I would not say he was doing great, he was finding his way and doing passable work as evidenced by the fact that Sean began to let out soft moans and sighs and his cock remained rock hard.

"I don't fucking believe this shit," Eric said after a few minutes. Despite his words, his neglected cock was as hard as ever. "Of all the things I ever thought I'd see in my life, watching Ethan suck the biggest fucking dick in the world that just happens to belong to our cousin was not one of them."

Ethan pulled off and turned challenging eyes to our brother. "Got a problem with it?"

Not intimidated by Ethan in the slightest, Eric shrugged. "Not at all. Suck all the dick you want, I don't give a shit. It's just my mind is finally catching up with everything that's happened in the past half hour. I mean, damn, I found out my oldest brother and cousin spent years fucking and you and I both have now had our dicks in our brother's mouth. Then, I found out that not only have you fucked dudes but I'm standing here watching you suck our other cousin's fucking donkey dick. And with all that, I'm standing here worried that y'all are gonna judge me if I shoved my dick up Ed's ass to drop this load. After everything that's happened, I know you sick fucks can't say shit to me but I'll be damned if I'm gonna be the first one to do it."

We had all gone silent listening to Eric's rant. It truly had been an odd series of events.

Having had his say, he began to laugh releasing the tension that had built. Seeing the absurdity of everything, we all joined in and laughed along.

I was the first to speak again. "Well, my recommendation is that you get my ass first if you want it. I plan on having each of you inside me and I hope you understand when I say I'm probably going to be ruined after these two."

He nodded with agreement as he eyed our cousins' sizeable cocks. "Good point."

Eric spit on his dick to lube it while I positioned myself in front of Sean so I could suck his dick—once Ethan decided to release it—while getting fucked. As Eric kneeled down behind me, Shane moved to stand in front of me next to his brother, presenting me his abandoned cock. Needing no further invitation, I grabbed it and took it into my mouth while I waited for my turn on Sean. I felt Eric work some spit around my hole with a few fingers just before he placed the tip of his dick at my entrance. He pushed forward with gentle pressure that would never breach me even though I was loose and well versed in taking dick.

I pulled off Shane's cock and turned to give Eric some grief but my eyes stopped on a figure standing across the barn just inside the entrance. "Shit."

Sean and Shane were the first to notice my reaction and followed my eyes to see my husband Tim watching us. Like teenagers caught, they began to quickly pull up their pants and tuck their dicks away as they cursed their surprise. Not knowing what was happening, Eric and Ethan also scurried to cover themselves as Tim stepped forward.

"Don't stop on my account," he said. "Hell, if I'd known this is what you guys did out here, I'd've been here with you."

"We don't," Eric said with a blush. "It just happened."

Tim gave him a look of disbelief that he then turned on me.

"Honest." I then relayed the sequence of events to him that culminated in his discovering us, also explaining how Shane and I used to fuck around when we were kids.

"So he's the one that you keep talking about? The one that I've had to play second fiddle to?"

I knew he was kidding but Shane's ego took it as gospel. "You talk about me?"

Tim answered for me. "We were just talking once about our first times and he had some flattering things to say. I see now that it wasn't an exaggeration."

Shane's smile turned cocky upon hearing that.

Tim moved his eyes between all of us in silent thought for a moment before he spoke again. "So, you guys aren't done, are you? 'Cause I really wouldn't mind getting in on some of this."

"I can't," Eric said immediately while shaking his head. "Thinking about it, there's no excusing what we were doing. I can't fuck my brother. That's just wrong. Sorry."

"Yeah," Ethan echoed. "It's okay to think about things, but actually doing it ain't right."

"Come on, guys. Let's just finish what we started." I turned to Eric. "You know you need to empty those balls."

"And get caught?" Eric asked, incredulous. "Hell, we're lucky it was Tim that was standing there. It easily could've been our wives or parents or someone else."

Shane nodded his agreement. "We ain't kids no more, Ed. We can't fuck around like that."

Despite Tim and I trying to talk them into it, the guys began to file out of the barn.

"Sorry I ruined the fun," Tim said with genuine remorse as we watched them leave.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "It's fine. They're right. We shouldn't be doing that stuff. But I'm sorry for not calling you in. You should've seen Sean's cock. It put his brother's to shame."

"Really?"

"Thirteen inches and hard," I said as I held up a hand as if I were swearing in front of a judge. "I mean it was a fucking baseball bat."

"Wow. Had I not seen what Shane was packing, I'd think you were exaggerating."

"I actually think he was underestimating it when he told us how big it was."

We made our way back to the house to hang out with the rest of the family. Though we tried to act normal, there was some obvious tension in the air between us guys that, thankfully, went unnoticed or at least was ignored by the others. Because of that, much earlier than would normally happen, we began to say our goodbyes.

"It was good seeing you," Shane said as he hugged me. He pressed his crotch against me and I could feel that he was semi-hard under his clothes. "And nice to talk about old times. Don't be a stranger, cuz."

Tim and I drove to the hotel where we were staying along with my brothers and some other relatives. As soon as we were in the room, we fell onto the bed in a tangle of limbs to burn off the sexual energy that we had been suppressing. It was easy to do because not only did I love my husband, I found him to be the sexiest thing around. Six feet two inches tall, he was thick with well-defined muscles from years of working in construction after his own time in the military. He wasn't the size of a body builder like Ethan, but he was large enough that you knew his body wasn't just for show. His square face was classically handsome with not too thin red lips and a prominent triangular nose beneath side parted dark hair that set off his ice blue eyes. His jaw, like just about everywhere on his body, was covered with thick, dark brown hair that held more than a little gray and made him look older than his thirty-three years of age.

Not hiding my need, I opened his pants and freed his cock. After sucking on it just long enough to wet it, I straddled his hips and sank onto him. While not as large as Shane's, it was a big, thick nine inches that still made me whimper.

I had just found a good pace riding him when there was a knock at the door.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I muttered angrily while Tim called to the door, "Who is it?"

"It's me. Open up."

Hearing Ethan's voice, I debated whether to tell him to come back or stop what I was doing. Tim could see the conflict on my face and decided for me.