Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Ethan aside. "What really happened last night with Sean?"

"Nothing. I told you, we just talked."

"Really?"

Ethan looked me in the eyes and when he spoke, it sounded like the truth. "Not going to lie, I wanted to get my hands and mouth on that thing. I really did. But, the kid's not ready for that and I wasn't going to force it. Good thing is, he wants to start working out so he's gonna come over to my place a few times a month and we'll hit the gym together. Enough happens in the showers and around the lockers that he'll get used to it and maybe..." He finished with a shrug.

"You'll be there to help make his first time nice?"

The corners of Ethan's lips pulled up in a slow, mischievous smile. "And second. And third."

"Dirty dog. So—and I'm not giving you grief, I'm just curious—it sounds like you might like dick more than you thought."

Ethan sighed. "Let's just say I find myself drifting a little bit closer to the middle of that spectrum than I thought I was. I'm not giving up pussy, but I think I'm going to be doing more than fucking ass now."

"Good for you."

Though I let it go and believed my brother, I still had the feeling there was more Ethan wasn't telling me about that night.