Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That must feel fucking great," Ethan said. "Eric looks like he might pass out and Ed looks like he's about to blow his load and he hasn't even touched himself."

He was right. I was so close but it wasn't because Eric had done anything particularly spectacular while fucking me. In fact, it was probably the least exciting fuck that I'd ever had. Decent, but nothing that I'd call remarkable. What had me so close was the simple fact that I was being filled with Eric's cum, my youngest brother's cum, being bred like a bitch by him, while everyone—our brother, a cousin, and my husband—watched. It was something so taboo, so wrong that even as his dick continued to twitch inside me, I couldn't believe it was happening.

I was not surprised when, without a word, he leaned back up and pulled out of me seemingly mere moments after his dick calmed. Without time to prepare, my asshole was left gaping open and his load immediately began to flow out of me. It came fast and thick forming a trail that ran down and over my balls to drip onto the bed before I could squeeze my ass closed. By the time I'd regained control of my hole, Tim had maneuvered himself behind me and was licking my nuts clean with the obvious intention of going after my freshly fucked asshole.

"Goddamn," Ethan said intensely. "No wonder Tracy's always pregnant."

Eric shrugged as he fixed his clothes. "Would've been more if I hadn't jerked off in the shower yesterday. See you guys at breakfast."

Without a glance back, Eric was out the door.

While I would've loved to have sucked his dick clean before he left, I felt no sadness or offense at his departure. Having had more than a few encounters with straight guys looking to drop a load, I was not surprised by Eric's lack of desire to hang around afterward, especially considering it was his brother he'd just fucked. And the fact that Tim was doing a fantastic job eating Eric's load out of my ass while stroking my dick quickly helped push my brother's departure out of my mind. At some point I realized that there was a mouth on my ass and another on my dick. When I looked back, I saw that Ethan had taken over cleaning my ass while Tim had his head beneath me taking care of my dick. I didn't know how much of Eric's cum was left in me but the idea that Ethan was even willing to eat a bit of Eric's load made my dick that much stiffer.

While my eyes fluttered open and closed and my head bobbed around, they occasionally came to rest on Sean still sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. He was openly watching the scene yet he seemed no closer to wanting to join us. His cock was unashamedly hard rising up out of his waistband but concealed beneath his shirt. I could see the ridge twitching and flexing erratically with his arousal. Occasionally he'd move a hand to squeeze it or slowly massage it, but he never lingered on it. Our eyes met more than once and I silently pleaded for him to come over but he only responded to my looks with silence or an embarrassed smile.

"Fuck his ass."

Tim's voice grabbed my attention and I realized that there was a dick sliding into me. Looking back over my shoulder, I saw Ethan was now fucking me. He met my eyes unashamedly and I flexed my ring around his moving dick in response.

My brother moaned then smacked my ass before he said, "No wonder Eric was in and out of here so fast. He never stood a chance of lasting too long in this ass."

"I've always enjoyed it," Tim responded. He was on his knees next to Ethan with an arm around my brother's shoulders. Ethan held onto his dick, sometimes stroking it, while fucking me. I could tell that Tim really wanted a piece of ass, probably Ethan's, but was enjoying the show too much to leave his position.

Unlike Eric, Ethan was not shy about his fuck. From the start, he knew what he wanted out of me and how to get it but was in no hurry. He took his time enjoying himself and made sure everyone else knew he was enjoying it.

We both got an extra thrill when he made us change position so he was on top of me fucking my ass missionary. Having my brother on top of me, looking into my eyes while he owned my ass without shame was one of the hottest things I'd ever experienced.

"I'll understand if either of you says no," Tim began after a few minutes of watching the two of us in our own sexual world. "But I wouldn't mind getting a piece of that."

"Come on, man. You get his ass all the time," Ethan said even as he pulled out.

"I meant I want you to fuck me," Tim said as he laid on his back next to me and pulled his legs up to his chest presenting his ass to Ethan.

"Are you sure?"

Even though Ethan asked Tim the question, they both looked at me as if they were seeking my permission.

I let out a chuckle before responding, "Selfishly, I want to say no. It was feeling really good. But I know the rest of the weekend will be rough if I did."

"I have the car keys and would leave your nasty, incestuous ass right here if you did." Tim smiled as he leaned over to give me a deep kiss.

I heard him moan and opened my eyes without breaking the kiss to see Ethan pushing into him. My brother looked like such a stud as he began fucking his dick deeper into my husband. I didn't begrudge him that in the least. If I had two guys begging to be fucked by me, it would make me feel pretty happy, too.

As Ethan found his rhythm, Tim broke our kiss and focused on his brother-in-law. Like when they had been sucking each other off, it was obvious they were really into each other. Their hands moved over the other's torso, pulling at nipples and squeezing and slapping tight muscles. Deep grunts and encouraging fuck words left them at random intervals. They changed positions frequently enough that I had to leave the bed with the realization that I had been forgotten. As I sat in the other chair at the table where Sean was situated, I knew that before this weekend was over, the two of them would be together again, whether I was there or not. While I felt left out, I still felt no jealousy and appreciated watching my brother work over my husband.

"You enjoying the show?" I asked Sean over the sounds of sex coming from across the room.

"Yeah. It's not bad."

Taking in his posture and the look in his eyes, to my mind, he was downplaying his arousal. This close to him, I could see a large, wet stain at the end of his hard dick where precum had soaked through the fabric of his shirt. The still concealed length of flesh jumped and twitched nearly constantly and I wondered how he could even pretend to be so impervious to his arousal. "You gotta at least take that snake out and give it some air. You're gonna kill it keeping it cooped up like that."

Sean shrugged then shifted uncomfortably.

After a beat, I asked seriously, "Why haven't you joined in?"

He hung his head, dropping his eyes to look at nothing in the space beyond his feet. "I don't know. I was ready in the barn and meant to driving over. But seeing everybody... I guess I don't want anyone to think that I go that way. No offense."

"None taken," I said gently.

"It looks like fun and all but..." He let out a heavy sigh. "I don't know."

I completely understood what was going through his mind. Having gone through it before with other straight guys I'd been with, I recognized that the desire to maintain and display what he thought was masculinity was overruling the pure, animal desire he felt. That struggle was a difficult one to overcome for some. Add in the fact that he would also be messing around with guys for the first time who also happened to be family, no matter the fact that he'd seen me suck his brother's dick and get fucked by both of my brothers, it was a combination that could not be discounted.

Not trying to talk him into it but speaking honestly, I continued, "You know none of us will think any differently of you. And hell, you heard your brother talking about fucking me and other guys and I'm sure you don't think he's anything but straight."

"I don't," Sean conceded.

"And look at Ethan. He's sucked Tim's dick and is now over there fucking my husband in a way that makes me think I'm going to have to keep an eye on the two of them in the future, but I don't believe he wants to do anything but have a good time and bust a nut. I hope you get to the point where you understand that sometimes sex is just sex and that a good fuck can happen with a man or woman, but if you don't, that's fine. It's your life and your journey. But I promise you, in this room with these guys, none of us are going to judge you in the least or make you do anything you're not comfortable with. This is the safest place you'll ever have to explore if you want to try it out."

Sean sat quietly for a moment still looking down at the ground. When he spoke, his voice was so quiet against the noise of the two men on the bed that I almost didn't hear him. "Thanks, Ed."

"No problem. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go remind those two of the reason they even know each other."

I climbed back onto the bed and placed myself in front of Tim and Ethan. My husband was on all fours and my brother was draped over his back fucking him with slow stokes. It wasn't tender by any means, but definitely not the hard and fast coupling they had started with. As I kneeled intending to get Tim's mouth on me, Ethan reached out and positioned me so that he could take my dick into his mouth.

"No way," I heard Sean whisper from his seat, echoing my own thoughts as Ethan engulfed me.

Even though I'd seen him mouthing Tim's dick with gusto, I never expected him to suck mine. While it was not the best head in the world, Ethan sucked my dick with enthusiasm and did a much better job than I expected. It was obvious he had listened to what Tim had taught him, and as he mouthed me, I could tell he was paying attention and modifying his technique in an attempt to pleasure me. When Tim joined the action and began to work me in tandem with Ethan, I couldn't hold back anymore.

"I'm gonna come," I warned Ethan as he took my dick back from Tim. "Better let Tim take over."

Ethan didn't move. If anything, he redoubled his efforts.

"I'm close, E. Pull off."

As I tried to pull out, Ethan reached out and wrapped his hands around my hips to hold me in place. He looked up and met my eyes with a wink. It was not a particularly salacious or sexy move, but knowing that Ethan, my straight brother, was determined to take my load pushed me over the edge.

When the first shot entered his mouth, Ethan attempted to swallow then gagged loudly. He didn't release his hold on my body or free my dick but it was obvious he was not happy with my cum continuing to shoot into his mouth. His face wore a clear expression of disgust and he left his mouth open allowing my cum and a constant stream of spit to fall from it as he tried to flush his mouth of the taste.

I couldn't help laughing at him, which wholly ruined my orgasm. When he finally let me pull out, allowing the rest of my load fall to the bed, I said, "I tried to warn you."

"You shoulda told me how nasty that shit is. That's an acquired taste if ever there was one."

Tim chuckled as well as Ethan wiped his mouth with a portion of the sheet. As he slid out from under my brother, he suggested to me, "How about you get down there and show him how to suck a dick?"

"There you go pimping me out again."

"It's not pimping if he's not paying. This is...educational."

I rolled my eyes but moved over Ethan's crotch after he laid on his back. Never one who enjoyed doing ass to mouth, I actually found it hot to taste my husband's ass on my brother's dick. The tang of Tim's hole combined with the bitterness of Ethan's leaking fluid was perfect. And when my brother began to cum, I ate his pungent, bitter load eagerly and without hesitation.

"Fuck, Ed," Ethan said once he was able to talk. "You just put me to shame. Fucking great cocksucker."

I pulled off his dick with a loud pop. "Considering how many dicks I've sucked, I'd be upset if I wasn't."

"And just how many have you sucked?" Tim asked with feigned jealousy.

"Until tonight, only one that mattered."

"Good answer."

Giving my husband his due, Tim let out a soft moan as I took him into my mouth. I felt the bed shift and glanced up in time to see Ethan press his lips to my husband's. Even though they'd sucked and fucked, it was a bit of a surprise to watch the two of them make out. I still felt no jealousy or worry, but began to wonder if Ethan might be much less straight than he was letting on. When Tim began to feed me his load, Ethan swallowed his moans and groans as their tongues continued to battle each other.

"Seriously, am I gonna have to worry about you two?" I asked after releasing Tim.

As if they hadn't heard me, they made out for another moment before separating.

Ethan looked at me as if surprised to see me. "When'd you get here?"

"Get the fuck out, asshole," I said giving him an ineffectual shove. To Tim, I said, "And you can sleep on the floor tonight."

"I got a bed you can use," Ethan offered suggestively.

Tim shook his head slowly and looked at me with sadness written all over his face. "I married the wrong brother. Ethan likes and appreciates me."

I smacked my husband on his thigh. "I'll appreciate you not having the hots for my brother."

"Says the guy who fucked both of his brothers in front of his husband," he tossed back.

Unable to respond, I glared at Tim which earned laughs from all three of the men.

"Now that I've officially wrecked a home," Ethan said as he began to dress, "I think I'll leave now."

"See you at breakfast?" I asked as I flopped onto the bed next to Tim then smacked my husband's leg again for good measure.

"Of course. Gotta replenish my energy. We have one more night here. Who knows what might happen tomorrow."

"I know what's not going to happen," I said with a devious smirk. "Sean's not going to sit in the corner being a voyeur."

All of our eyes turned to the young man and he blushed under the scrutiny.

"I'm just messing with ya," I said. "If something goes down again, you're more than welcome to watch. You might learn something."

"The fuck he is gonna just sit there," Ethan protested. "I wanna see that thing in action."

"Careful what you wish for," Tim said. "He might decide yours is the ass he wants."

If possible, Sean blushed even harder while Ethan shook his head rapidly. "I might be willing to play around with it, but I'll be damned if that thing is getting anywhere near my ass."

To tease my brother, I said, "What's the saying? 'Go big or go home?'"

"Go ahead and fill my tank 'cause I will fucking drive home right now if he even thinks about it. Night, y'all."

"I'm gonna go, too," Sean said, speaking for the first time since my conversation with him. "Night."

"Bye guys," Tim and I said as they passed through the door. It had barely closed when Tim turned to me. "That was crazy."

"It was. I honestly never expected anything like that to happen. Ever."

"Don't hate me, but I wouldn't mind if it happened again."

I gave my husband a teasing glare. "You just want another go at Ethan."

"I'd take it if offered, but I'd really like to see Eric fuck you again. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I like Ethan—"

"Couldn't tell," I groused.

"I like him and he throws a good fuck," Tim continued with a roll of his eyes, "but Eric's just a little stud. And, goddamn, he really fucking bred your ass. If I didn't know you two, I'd think he'd laid claim to your ass ages ago from the way he did it."

"I know, right? I never noticed before, but he really is a little hottie."

After a pause, Tim rolled over causing his re-stiffened dick to land on my leg. "I know we just finished, but feel like having some boring, non-incestuous sex with your husband?"

"As long as you don't think about Ethan..."

--

The next morning Tim and I entered the hotel's restaurant and saw Eric and his family already seated. Before sitting at our own table, we greeted them and shared some small talk.

"Hey, Ed," Eric said as we began to move away. "If we have time later, I'd like to come to your room for a bit and maybe talk about the dates for your trip this summer."

From the look in his eyes, it was obvious he had more on his mind than the beach. However, what sold it was him using the hand already resting in his lap—out of his wife's sight—to grab his crotch.

After a glance at Tim who gave me a small smile, I nodded. "Sure. That sounds like a good idea."

"Great. I'm looking forward to it."

"Didn't expect that," I whispered to Tim after we took a table nearby. "I thought for sure we'd have to coax him into it."

"I'm not too surprised," Tim said with a smirk. "The first time I fucked your ass, I was hooked, too."

We had just placed our orders when Ethan and Sean entered. They both looked tired and Sean was wearing the same clothes from yesterday, which was a slight surprise considering we thought my young cousin had gone home last night.

"Hey, guys," Ethan greeted us around a yawn as he and Sean joined us at our table after stopping to share a few words with Eric.

Sean looked even more exhausted than my brother did. "Mor'ng."

"I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you didn't drive home then come back," I said to Sean.

"No."

"It was late," Ethan explained. "I invited him to stay."

I shared a look with Tim.

"Nothing like that, you pervs," Ethan said around another yawn. "We went next door to grab some burgers then stayed up too late talking."

"Is that what you kids call it nowadays?" Tim teased. "Talking?"

Ethan rolled his eyes. "Trust me. After you two, I had nothing left to give."

"Yeah, but maybe you took something." Tim gave Sean a lecherous look. "Something big."

"I tried but he pushed me out of the bed," Sean said with a smirk.

"You lying sack of shit," Ethan said as Tim and I chuckled. "You wouldn't've done anything even if I had wanted to. Sitting in the goddamn corner scared that you would've liked it. What a fucking waste of a dick."

Tim leaned forward and eyed my brother. "Well, that's good for me. I don't think I could compete with that."

"Walking home, bud," I warned my husband.

"I still have the keys, dear," he responded in a singsong voice.

Ethan shook his head with amusement. "You two are ridiculous. And for as much as I liked what we did and would like to do it again, I'm gonna have to say we probably shouldn't."

Tim was genuinely shocked. "What? Why?"

"It was nice and I'm not saying I won't ever, but... You guys are married. I love you both and don't want to get in the middle of this."

"Well, damn," I said with open disappointment. "Though it's probably for the best. I'd hate to have to get a divorce because my husband prefers my brother over me."

"Being married sucks," Tim groused, earning him a glare from me. He sighed theatrically and with sadness in his voice said, "Guess we're stuck with each other. And Eric."

"Eric wants another go?" Sean asked, as surprised as I had been when my little brother had suggested it.

I nodded. "Yep."

"And I can't wait to see that happen," Tim said with a huge smile on his face.

Despite us wanting it to happen and trying to get it done, I didn't hook up with Eric or even Shane again during that trip.

As we ate breakfast that morning, I noticed there was something different about Sean and Ethan both individually and how they interacted with each other. It was nothing I could put my finger on, nothing I could even point out to Eric, who knew Sean the best. I chastised myself for thinking anything could happen between them but, back at the farm, I noticed Sean spending more time with Ethan than his best bud Eric and that raised my curiosity.