Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark closed his eyes as she eagerly sucked his dick. He wasn't sure where the sexual intensity came from tonight, but for just a second it was Gina's mouth he imagined was taking his dick in. He moaned as she licked every drop of his cum off his erection, and when she had it all in her mouth she stood to share it with him. She pressed her lips to his and used her tongue to force his mouth open. His tongue intertwined with hers and shared his salty ejaculate with her.

"I love the way we taste," he teased biting her lips.

"I love the way we fuck" she replied.

* * * * * * * * * *

The next three weeks were amazing. Mark spent quite a bit of time remembering his earliest sexual fantasies, events that usually started with Gina walking through the house in her swimsuit or panties and finished with him jacking off while imagining her naked. Most nights Jenn benefited from these memories when he would use her to release the sexual tension that memories of Gina started. But a few times he needed to be alone so he could explore the fantasies he had involving his younger sister. He imagined slowly removing the swimsuit off of grown-up, mature Gina at the lake a month ago, slowly exposing her boobs, then her stomach, and then her pussy before the bathing suit became a bundle of wet fabric on the lake house floor. Then he would think of the sounds of her orgasm that night at the lake house and have a powerful, very satisfying orgasm of his own. It was as he finished one of the many orgasms Gina gave him that he decided that he somehow had to see more of her when she visited.

As it got closer to the time of her arrival, Mark thought back to their childhood. Gina had been a teenage beauty queen and a fast developer that had a full figure long before other girls her age. She could date any boy she wanted, and Mark learned early to not bother learning their names since they wouldn't be around very long.

Mark was older and not as physically advanced as Gina. He was tall and skinny and didn't have a real girl friend until his junior year. In the years before the internet provided access to the beauty of the naked female body, all he had to satisfy his adolescent needs was an occasional Playboy loaned by a friend and the more-regular glimpse of Gina bouncing around the house in panties and a t-shirt. Until his first girlfriend stripped naked for him while he watched through her bedroom window, most of his masturbatory fantasies were of Gina.

But he finally grew into his body and enjoyed ALL the benefits of college, and he forgot about her nubile young body and the effects she had on his adolescent years.

Mark had experienced a pretty full sex life. His first girlfriend had helped him learn of the joys of voyeurism when she let him watch her undress through her bedroom window. She also showed him the first joys of touching and being touched by another person. His second girlfriend taught him the intimacy of being face-to-face with another human while their bodies lustfully joined together. Then there was college, and girlfriend #3 taught him so many new ways women could enjoy orgasms while also showing him blow jobs could be the full sexual experience and not just a prelude to intercourse.

Then there was Jenn. She was nearly as inexperienced as girlfriend #1, but after a couple of years of learning, every bit as willing as girlfriend #3. She was willing to try almost anything once, and after being an active participant in a couple of threesomes, he was sure she had crossed the last items off of his sexual bucket list.

But then there was a weekend at the lake house where long-supressed fantasies resurfaced. As willing and gracious a sexual partner as Jenn was, she wasn't the first woman Mark ever lusted after. Gina was that first lust and the final sexual bucket list item as well. Mark wasn't sure how much of the fantasy he could experience, if any, but after the way Gina teased him their last time together he had to see if there was any part of it she would share with him. Maybe it was something as minimal as finally seeing the first boobs he ever fantasized about while jacking off. Or maybe with a few drinks she would would consider getting naked in the hot tub and Mark could store the memory of her uncovered hot-mom body for use during late-night solo adventures. If Gina was even a little willing, he knew after the many fantasies he dreamed of the past few weeks that nothing was off the table for him.

Three weeks later Gina arrived Friday afternoon. Jenn knew what time she was scheduled to arrive and met her at the door with a glass of wine the way any good hostess should. When Mark and Jenn were first married, Gina and Jenn had been great friends. They had similar likes and personalities, and had even been kicked out of a local club together for drunkenly dancing on tables. But they had drifted apart very quickly when Stan separated Gina from her family and had never made any effort to reconnect. Mark was mildly surprised at the enthusiasm of their greeting but was happy they were getting along.

Mark carried Gina's bag to the guest room but they quickly kicked him out and closed the door. He heard lots of laughter and they eventually reemerged with two empty wine glasses. After filling their glasses they repeated the process this time disappearing into Mark and Jenn's room, again excluding Mark. After lots of muffled laughter they again reemerged and made some vague comment about wanting Mexican food before dropping Jenn off to meet her friends.

They decided to have dinner at a trendy Tex-Mex restaurant less than two miles from the hotel where Jenn was was meeting 'the girls'. Mark was designated driver, but Jenn and Gina decided to have a couple of road drinks on the way downtown. When they got their table, the two giggly MILFs ordered margaritas and continued their reminiscing.

"MARK!" Jenn blurted as the waitress went to check on their meals. "She looks like the Lake-House lady we had our second threesome with!" Her eyes followed the curvy server as she walked away.

"Yeah, she does," Mark agreed. "Did you want to try to pick her up?"

"THREESOME!?" Gina responded. "Second threesome?!"

"I would..." Jenn responded to Mark barely noticing Gina's shocked look. "...but I've got to meet the girls. Maybe another time..."

Mark was excited Jenn brought it up. Before the kids were born they had some amazing sexual adventures. But once they were parents, that all went the way of concerts and and clubbing. He stopped even thinking about more adventures years ago.

"SECOND THREESOME!!!" Gina waited for things to calm down then asked again more urgently.

Mark was stone-cold sober so wasn't sure he could do the topic the justice it deserved. Besides, if Jenn told the stories she couldn't get mad at him if Gina was disgusted.

So Jenn started telling her their most intimate secrets - first about the night they fucked on the hotel balcony while the woman two balconies over watched. She asked plenty of questions and Jenn provided every detail. She followed up telling about their same-room sex with best friends. When this didn't shock her she got in to their first threesome with Jenn's teaching friend Casey.

"First threesome... wow, I..." Gina paused with more than a hint of shock. "There was more than one?"

Then she gave her all the details on their second threesome with the rich lady whose flat tire Mark changed. Gina kept asking for details, and Jenn told her everything but gave up on trying to keep it rated R. Gina didn't seem to mind and used the same graphic terms.

"So you let Mark fuck these other women?" She whispered the "F" word then took a long drink of her margarita.

"Yeah, it was probably the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Jenn answered. "I was right next to them stroking their hair, playing with their boobs, kissing them - whatever felt good. My friend Casey was single and hadn't had sex in years. She was so ready for anything and was so willing to let us play with her. The flat tire lady had this amazing lake house on Texoma and invited us to stay. We learned her husband had left her for his executive admin and she hadn't had sex in years, either. She worked sooooo hard to seduce us. We never told her we had been in another threesome and just let her believe she was an amazing seductress. Then we made her cum soooo many times."

"Wow - that's hot! So you were with them? I mean, those other women."

"Of course" Jenn replied offering zero detail.

"Did you have sex with them," Gina asked trying to get the juicy details.

"We both had sex with them," she answered.

Gina decided she wasn't going to get graphic responses unless she asked graphic questions.

"OK, did you go down on them?"

Mark loved hearing his little sister ask such sexual questions. He had been mostly quiet during this discussion, but he couldn't wait to finally be part of it.

"Yeah, she spent a lot of time between their legs..." He quietly answered remembering those amazing nights. Then he added, "...and they returned the favor. And they made each other cum. Over and over... And over. Definitely the hottest thing I've ever seen."

He include a few more '...and overs' to point out how many orgasms they all had.

"Holy crap - I always thought Jenn was such an innocent angel," she shockingly offered after a few seconds digesting this newly-learned information.

"She is and angel," Mark offered back. "...but not so innocent!"

Jenn agreed with a very mischievous smile why Mark paid the tab. They headed to the car, and when they got outside Gina wanted to know more.

"So do you guys still swing?"

Jenn chuckled when she said 'swing'.

"I don't think we were 'swinging'," she replied after regaining her composure. "Swinging is making an effort to find people who like similar activities then hooking up to enjoy those activities. We just took advantage of the opportunities at hand and had some very hot experiences. But it was just a couple of times."

Gina looked stunned but managed to get another question out.

"So do you guys still do that?"

Mark imagined that was her next question and had an answer ready.

"No, once Jenn got pregnant and the twins came along our lives changed. We were never anywhere with just the two of us where any opportunities could even happen. Those were some amazing, hot times, and we have no regrets, but that was a long time ago."

Jenn now wanted to hear about any adventures Gina had.

"So did you ever do anything like that?" she asked. Gina sounded almost sad when she answered.

"No, I got married right out of high school and was pregnant the first year. Then it was all about raising a family and not having that kind of fun. I heard a few stories of people I knew from school doing it, but I never had the opportunity. I sure wouldn't have minded some chances for some - Stan the Weasel was a lousy lay. I should have known he was into guys."

They laughed at her 'Stan' response but were almost sad that she hadn't had any exotic, carnal experiences.

When they pulled into the covered drop off at the Anatole, The Girls were waiting for Jenn.

"This has been amazing," she said turning to face Gina. She gave her a long hug then kissed her on the lips. Mark was a little surprised but happy to watch. After many seconds she let her SIL go and opened the door.

"Let's do it again - SOON!" She then grabbed her bag and joined her crew. They all hugged and squealed and disappeared into the crowded lobby.

"See the little red-head with them? That's Casey, our first threesome." Mark wore a massive smile as he thought back to that night many years ago.

"Wow, she's hot..." Gina responded as she watched them walk away. "I still can't believe my brother and SIL have had so much fun. And I haven't had sex in over eight years..."

She sounded a little dejected.

"That was a long time ago," Mark reminded her. "Things changed quite a bit after the kids were born. We do still have sex, but after being married 25 years and raising the boys the heat is gone... we don't get naughty anymore".

"Naughty?" she asked?

"Yeah," he answered. "You know... more than a quickie before falling asleep. Hot sex, wild sex... We used to talk about sex because talking was great foreplay. We'd be out somewhere and she would point out a hot MILF and say, 'I'd like her to be my next girl/girl.' I knew then I was getting laid that night. Or I'd be having a beer on the patio, and she would show up in only a towel with a couple of more beers and drop that towel to get in the hot tub. Pretty sure I was getting lucky that night, too."

Then it was quiet for the first time that evening.

"Jenn's a good kisser. That's the best action I've had in forever."

Mark was happy the mood hadn't deteriorated. He had plans for the rest of the weekend, and those relied on Gina being in a good mood.

"So, eight years?"

"Over eight years," she responded sounding almost depressed.

"Do you miss it?" he asked her?

"Not so much at first," she replied. "It just seemed like a part of growing older that you had less sex. You think next week will be better, or next month will be better, or... But now that it looks like there is no chance of there being a better time I miss it all the time."

He definitely understood what she was saying about next week or next month. But he couldn't even fathom a time when there was no chance at all.

"Do you ever think about getting something on the side?"

"You mean messing around? I used to, but I'm afraid of being caught like Stan the weasel. The kids already hate their dad - no need for them to hate Mom as well. Luckily, I have a very graphic imagination to get me through the rough times."

He had a pretty good idea what she meant after the last night at he lake house - plenty of solo activities. He hoped she had a nice stash of toys to help her out like he fantasized. He wanted to get in to an in-depth discussion on her masturbation habits, but Gina took the conversation in a different direction.

"I can't believe you guys did all those things," she said. "I never got to do anything like that. It sounds like you enjoyed it, so I guess I missed out."

"Yeah, we had some great times. Between Jenn, Lisa, and college I got to cross off most of my bucket list items."

"Most?!" Gina asked. "I can't even imagine what else you might want to do. Like what?"

"OK, you may think this is strange, but I want to watch Jenn fuck another guy."

Gina looked surprised.

"Really? Why?"

"She let me fuck those women in the threesomes. And even though it was so amazing to watch her have sex with those same women, there is something so hot seeing a woman's face as the guy enters her, hits that spot, and makes her cum. I've seen it on videos, and in our mirror plenty of times, but I really would love to sit back, relax, and watch her get pleasured."

"That does sound hot. Have you talked to her about it?"

"I've tried to work it into discussions without being obvious. Like I've asked her if she's ever fantasized about fucking someone else, but she says 'no'. I've mentioned a few times when we're talking sex that I think it would be hot, but she never gets into the discussion. She would probably do it if I just asked her, but I want her to want it, and not just do it because I ask her to. The boys are in college now so we have more freedom."

Gina was squirming in her seat. Mark had seen that a few times when Jenn was really getting into a sexy discussion. He was hoping Gina was feeling the same way.

"I read part of your diary once."

"You did?!!" Gina wasn't sure if she should be embarrassed or not. "When?!"

"You left it in the bathroom once, and I couldn't help but read a few pages. Before the internet, it was the hottest things I had ever read."

"OH MY God - I'm so embarrassed!" she wailed.

"Why?" Mark asked. "It was no worse than what Jenn just told you about us."

"I guess you're right. How much did you read?"

"Just few pages," he replied. "The part about you being with some guy and how it hurt when he first put it in you but then how good it felt. I wanted to read more but I couldn't."

"Couldn't? Why?"

"Uh, I was an awkward teenage boy full of hormones about to get in the shower after reading a diary about a beautiful girl talking about how great fucking felt. Why do you think I didn't read more?"

"Oh, yeah, so you..." She paused wondering how appropriate it was to finish her answer.

"Yes," he finished for her. "I had to jack off."

She had a funny grin that made her look only a little embarrassed but also a little proud she had that affect on him. Gina didn't seem at all grossed out by Mark using the term 'jack off', so he decided to get started on his plan for the rest of the weekend.

"Remember the last night at the lake house? After you went to bed, when I was coming out of the bathroom I thought I heard..." Mark paused pretending it was a difficult question to ask, but then he continued, ready to get her talking about that night. The rest of the weekend depended on this discussion.

Gina was already turning red knowing what he was going to ask about.

"...heard something..." He stammered still searching for appropriate words.

"...that sounded a little 'satisfying'."

She knew exactly what he meant. She tried to decide if denial was her best response, but she had heard plenty of vivid sexual discussion the past hour. Neither Jenn or Mark had hid anything, so she wasn't going to, either. Besides, she had plans for the rest of the weekend, and this seemed like an ideal time to turn those plans to action.

"Yes, I was 'taking care of some business'. I didn't think I was so loud. Did it bother you?"

"Well..." he drawled out. "Don't be shocked, but I had just done it as well. You'd been walking around barely dressed all evening and I couldn't take it any more. It was just like when we were growing up."

"So when you were doing it, it was because you had seen me in a t-shirt and panties?" Gina asked?

"Yeah, that's what caused it," Mark answered with a satisfying grin. "I hadn't done that since we were kids."

"So it doesn't bother you thinking about your sister when you do it?" She was pretty sure it didn't bother him, but this was very hot discussion.

"Hmmmm... I did it thinking about you when we were kids and it didn't bother me then. At the lake house wasn't the first time, and it probably wasn't the last time, either. I fantasize about lots of sexy women - one of them just happens to be my sister..."

She loved hearing that she was sexy. The conversation paused as they pulled up the driveway and Mark pushed the button to open the garage. As they got out of the car Gina looked antsy. She wanted to keep talking, and especially keep talking about sex. She was pretty sure he was willing.

"Whatcha gonna do now, Big Brother?"

Mark had two possible sets of plans, and both involved him naked in the hot tub. The difference in the plans only depended on her. He stopped by the drink fridge in the garage and grabbed two beers before heading up the stairs into the house.

"I've been watching you two drink and have a good time all night. That's fine, but I've got some catching up to do."

In the kitchen he grabbed two koozies and a bottle opener and headed to the back door.

"I think I'll get in the hot tub."

"Oh, man - I didn't bring a suit..." She remembered the way Mark checked her out at the lake house when she last wore a swim suit.

"I don't think we've ever worn suits in it.." he replied as he disappeared into the back yard.

Mark was concerned his plan was failing when Gina didn't immediately follow him. She rarely let a challenge go unanswered, and he was hoping the promise of hot water on a cool evening plus Jenn's stories would be an invitation to his drunk sister. He looked in the back windows to see if he could see her while taking off the cover. Once the bubbles were started he put the beers by his favorite seat and started undressing. When he dropped his boxers he was already hard imagining Gina joining him. Unfortunately, it was looking like his fantasy might not come true. At the very least he could enjoy a quick hot-tub selfie like he did so often.