Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But after a few sips of the first beer he saw the back door open and Gina came out carrying two more drinks. She slowly crossed the patio allowing her eyes to adjust to the near darkness, then sat on the steps to the hot tub and took a sip.

"Dang, it's cold," she said as she noticed his clothes on the patio table. Even though the bubbles made it impossible to see what was below the water, she purposely looked everywhere except where he was sitting.

"Really? I didn't notice. It's hot in here," he said daring her to join him.

She looked around the back yard unable to see much. Mark hadn't turned on any lights, and there was just a little light coming through the windows from the den. Large oak trees blocked the view in most other directions, and there was just a sliver of a moon that faintly illuminated the trees enough to notice that any other near-by houses were beyond their visibility.

"You guys have a great back yard," she said as the few seconds of silence became uncomfortable. She finally allowed herself to look toward the hot tub. Her eyes were adjusting to the darkness, but she still couldn't see below the bubbling water to tell if Mark was totally naked.

"It's really nice in the light," Mark answered. "Not many places in this area have this many trees.

"I thought I saw more houses when I drove in," she added.

"There are a few houses around, but with the large lots and all the trees you can only see them in the winter after the leaves fall. In the summer you can imagine you are in the middle of no where. Guess that's one of the reasons we've never bothered with swim suits - with the lights off it's totally private back here.

Gina's eyes had adjusted to the near-darkness and she faced Mark while he told her about the neighbors. She she couldn't see much at all, but she was pretty sure he was suitless. The cool air was making the hot water seem so inviting, so she took another sip for bravery. She had been thinking of this possibility since that weekend at the lake house, so this was the time to make it happen.

"So you won't mind if your Little Sis gets in?"

"Like you said at the lake house, we used to take baths together. This is just a really big bath tub with lots of jets..."

Gina put her beers in the drink holders by the seat next to Mark. She sat in one of the chairs near the hot tub and took off her shoes and socks. She stood up and undid her jeans and shimmied them down her legs where she took them off and placed them on the nearby table. Next she took off her sweater and tossed it on top of her jeans. She was wearing only a small camisole and panties.

"Heck, I need a towel," she said as she headed back to the door to the house.

Mark watched her walk away, and as she got closer to the house there was enough light so he could see her gorgeous ass swinging seductively. The short camisole didn't make it to the top of her panties, so there was a small amount of skin showing between the them.

"I don't care if that is my sis, that is one, fine, ass..." he thought.

He stroked his hard, eager cock as he watched her disappear, and when she reappeared carrying a towel and a few extra beers he was close to cumming. As she got back to the hot tub the fainter light made it harder for him to see her, but luckily what little moonlight there was gave reflected off the silky material of her underwear.

The timer reached its limit, so as the bubbles stopped the roar of rushing water was replaced by the soft chirps of night birds and insects. Gina put the beers in in the drink holders of one of the extra seats then put her towel on the table near her clothes. As she turned toward the steps facing Mark she pulled the camisole up over her head then dropped it on the table with the other clothing. Mark was pretty sure he moaned softly when her full, heavy boobs finally were free for him to see. She then grabbed the sides of her panties and pushed them down her legs and let them drop to the patio. For a second she let them sit there partially covering her feet until she was sure Mark was staring. She then stepped out of them and bent down to pick them where they were added to the collection. Mark definitely let out a soft moan this time.

"Did you say something?" she teasingly asked.

He didn't answer so Gina stepped up the stairs and into the tub. Mark's eyes were fixated on her legs, the curvature of her hips, the smallness of her waist, and best of all, the neatly trimmed hair between her legs. He was glad she hadn't given in to the shaved-pussy craze - the patch of hair added to the hot MILF image she wore so well.

This was finally the realization of Mark's earliest fantasies - so see his curvy, well-endowed younger sister, fully naked. He imagined it millions of times during his teens, and thousands more during the past few weeks. If she was willing to strip naked and join him, also naked, in the tub, he was pretty sure more fantasies would soon be realized. As she came down the steps, he stood to greet her, to make sure she didn't slip on the fiberglass, and to also make sure she realized that he, too, was naked. Since the water was not quite waist-deep, his erection was visible when he stood.

Gina couldn't help but notice how excited Mark was when he stood to help her enter the tub. She took his hand so she wouldn't slip while coming down the stairs, but her eyes were firmly locked on the stiff dick just inches away. She sat in the seat next to him, and with his hardness so close, it took all her will power to not reach out to feel it. He then sat next to her and the water again obscured it from her view.

"Oh man, this feels soooo good," she said breaking the silence and finally enjoying the warmth.

"It does feel amazing on a cool night," re replied. "And that's another bucket list item checked off," he added as he sipped his beer.

"Bucket list item?" she asked.

"Yeah, another bucket list item. When we were younger you would bounce around the house barely dressed. It was the closest thing to a naked girl I saw until I met Joanna, and I had a terminal hard on all those years. All I could think about was seeing the rest of you under that t-shirt and those panties... So this is a bucket list item I can mark off.

"So this older version didn't ruin the fantasy?" she asked wanting more affirmation that he liked what he saw.

"Not even a little bit," he eagerly blurted out. "Last month when I was waiting on a ride at the airport, I was checking out this super-hot MILF walking down the concourse, and when she got closer, I realized 'That's my SISTER'. So it's only your brother, but you were getting majorly checked out!".

She loved the enthusiasm in his voice as he told the story.

"So I'm a MILF?" she asked, digging for more compliments. "That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me in quite a while."

"Yeah, you're a major MILF - no doubt about it. And the first girl I ever wanted to see naked, and the first girl to make me horny, and the first girl I ever..." He trailed off before finishing the thought.

"...and I finally did see you naked so that is a bucket list item complete."

"First girl you ever what to?" Gina asked, knowing exactly what he was doing but still wanting to tease him. Mark was ready and changed the topic.

"Remember when I was just starting to drive, and I came home late one weekend and you had some friends spend the night?"

"Yeah, I remember..." Gina quickly answered knowing where this story was going. "...are you talking about the night we had you judge the cutest panties contest?"

"Yep, that's the night!" Mark replied.

He closed his eyes and fondly remembered a bunch of her teenage friends dancing around begging for attention, teasingly lifting up their t-shirts to show their panties and stomachs and coming oh-so-close to exposing their boobs. He never did see any boobs that night but those dancing panties were the beginning of a stretch of three-times-a-day masturbation that lasted for months. He continued the story as he tried not to be obvious that he was looking at her nakedness in the water.

"You guys made me so crazy that night. I could barely get my door locked before..." his voice trailed off as he thought about what happened next.

"...before you jacked off?" she finished his thought for him while teasingly laughing at his predicament.

"Yeah, I sure did. And after I finished I was still so horny from watching you and your friends that I came out for another quick look and did it again a few minutes later."

He thought she would be shocked but she never skipped a beat.

"Oh, number 2 was probably right after Kimmy Spencer was teaching me how to French kiss..."

"Oh, man! You were french kissing Kimmy?! Damn, that is so HOT!" The mental image of Gina and Kimmy barely dressed learning the joys of another person's tongue probing their mouths was too much.

"Yeah, that's probably the naughtiest thing I ever did," she said using the same word Mark had used earlier. It was perfect for what was going on between them now now and what she hoped would happen later that evening. "But I didn't even know enough back then to caress her ass or feel a boob. I do remember I liked kissing her."

Mark looked excitedly shocked as he digested what Gina had just shared. He closed his eyes imagining how they looked.

In the faint moonlight Gina could see Mark's eyes were closed, and under the water she could see his erection. She needed to feel it, and if he had any concerns about them being together he wouldn't be there naked next to her. So she reached out and wrapped her small hand around his shaft and slowly stroked the full length desperately hoping he wouldn't object. He opened his eyes and looked surprised but willing, and his surprise instantly melted to excited consent - and he softly moaned as every nerve in his dick came alive at her touch.

"Oh my god, that feels amazing," he mumbled, hoping she wouldn't be overcome with guilt and stop.

"You're OK with me touching you like this?" she asked. "...you know, with me being your sister and everything..."

"As long as it doesn't bother you, I promise it doesn't bother me," he replied. "So you really want to do this?"

"Yeah," she answered with a soft but hungry tone. "I really want to do this..."

Mark was just as ready to experience the forbidden pleasure and used his 6' 2" frame to lift all 5' 0" of Gina and pull her onto his lap. There would be no more seduction, no more concern about right or wrong, and no more brother and sister. The rest of the night, and the remainder of this weekend, would be about two people needing and wanting what the other offered. So he hungrily sucked her large nipples, and she lustfully moaned in pleasure. Straddling his lap she lifted up and guided his erection to her more-than-willing pussy, but as she tried to take him inside her the eight+ years of abstinence made it very difficult.

"The hot tub's great for playing but isn't so good for fucking," He said, desperately wanting to be inside her.

"Oh, crap, I'm so ready" she cried. "Where can we go?"

"We can go inside, but if you want there's nothing better than fucking outdoors in the cool air with the trees all around."

"Sounds good," she said as she got out of the tub and started drying off.

"I'll be right back - we'll need a blanket." Mark said as he got out. He didn't even bother drying off and was dripping wet as he hurried inside to the den and grabbed an old comforter out of the blanket chest. He was back in seconds and saw Gina on her back, legs spread, on the outdoor couch next to the hot tub. Her hands were between her legs, and even in the faint light he could tell she was playing. It wasn't the frenzied motion of someone working on an orgasm - it was more deliberate fingering of someone who was about to be intimate and just wanted a small sample of what was soon to happen.

Mark hungrily watched her every move as he pushed the starter on the fire pit. It wouldn't offer much heat but it would help illuminate her naked skin. He then put the comforter on the back of the couch for later when the heat of the hot tub wore off and the coolness of the night air crept in.

He kneeled between her feet, but before he started on her first orgasm, he studied her soft, naked curves. Mark was finally able to see the tits that caused him so many sleepless nights as a young man. Back then they were perfectly full and stood straight out in front of her body, begging everyone to look at them. Now they were even better - larger but softer-looking and gloriously effected by children and gravity - large pink nipples begging him to again suck on them. He lustfully studied her womanly hips, short-trimmed pubic hair framing her finger as it probed her wetness, her beautiful legs, even down to her red-painted toes. Mark absorbed every bit of her nakedness so he would never forget what she looked like. These mental images would fuel many future nights of masturbatory bliss.

He continued studying her body as he pushed his hands between her thighs. Gina removed her own finger and opened her legs to him, allowing him to get closer to her womanhood. Her inner thighs were slick from the wetness flowing from inside her. When he felt the source of the wetness, he slid one finger inside her. He used a swirling motion to stimulate all of her, and she moaned and raised her hips slightly off the couch to give him easier access.

"That feels so good," she said. "I can't believe how wet you made me, but it's been soooo long..."

Mark continued to finger her very-wet pussy. She opened her legs even more, and now he was able to get fully inside her. As he moved his middle finger in and out, and around and around, she started gyrating her hips to match his motion. She moaned, and the more she moved and whimpered the harder he fingered her. He knew she was ready to explode, but he wanted her to know how much he's thought about her before she came.

"You are so sexy - every since the lake house, all I've been able to think about is seeing you like this. I can't believe it's happening."

In the few seconds it took him to tell her how bad he wanted her, Gina neared her first orgasm of the night. The pulsing of her hips was intensifying and her moans were getting louder. Her body tensed and lifted off the couch.

"Mark, you're going to make me come! Please don't stop - PLEASE make me cum!!"

He pushed his middle finger deep inside her and found her G-spot. Her moans became screams, and she grabbed his hand trying to pull him deeper inside. As waves of pleasure raced from deep inside her pussy, through her body, and into her hands and feet, she had her first orgasm with another person in many years. It was intense and magical and extreme, and she hoped it would never end. But her screaming eventually faded into whimpering, and her body finally collapsed back to the couch.

Mark was shocked at how quickly she came. Never in any past sexual adventure had he seen a woman cum so quickly - or so intensely. He pulled his finger out of her amazed at how wet she was, and how wet she made his hand. He had been hard all evening, but he needed to cum, and it had to be now. He kneeled between her legs and put the head of his dick at the opening to her pussy. He pushed just enough so that the head was getting wet. She opened her eyes when she felt him ready to enter, and there was a hunger in her gaze that told him she was ready. With slow, deliberate motion, he pushed in a little more. She put one leg on the back of the couch and the other on the patio opening her legs as wide she could on the couch. With this invitation, he pushed the rest of the way in her and held his very hard dick as deep inside her as it could go. She gasped for air and grabbed his hips to pull him deeper inside and to keep him from pulling out.

Mark hadn't experienced tightness like this since he and Janine Wright lost their virginity together the summer after graduation. Gina was not a virgin, but she hadn't been fucked in years. He was enthralled by her newness, and her tightness, and the look of desire on her face, and wanted to pull out so he could again enjoy the delicious ecstasy of entering her. But she was equally in lust with the feeling of being filled and was equally reluctant to allow him to withdraw and deny her this pleasure. But she finally relented, and he was able enter her again, this time more forcibly, and intensify the pleasure they were sharing. And it was even more pleasurable for her, so she relaxed her grip and opened her self fully to him giving him unrestricted access to her most intimate pleasure areas. So he pulled out and pushed in again and was mesmerized by the look of pleasure on her face. Gina used every ounce of strength in her body to match his rhythm and meet him in the middle of each stroke so that it maximized intensity and pleasure. She was out of practice but had plenty of experience, and once he got her started she fucked like someone desperate for physical and emotional satisfaction.

"Fuck me hard! Make me cum again," she screamed as he rammed his cock deep inside her over and over. He did as he was told and fucked her with an intensity he hadn't experienced in many years. There were times he was afraid he was hurting her, but each time she screamed in pleasure and begged him to do it again. He desperately wanted to slow down and enjoy the intense pleasure she was giving him and also finally get to explore the rest of her naked body. But he was pretty sure she needed more hard fucking first. So he raised up on his extended arms until he was above her and could see his dick entering her and watch how her body moved when she was getting fucked. He marveled at her face as it showed amazing pleasure some moments and something resembling pain others. And then it happened - he heard the change in her breathing and felt her body start to get rigid - and then he heard the screams as she once again exploded into a deep, delicious, full body orgasm, more powerful than her first. But as the orgasm subsided, there was no calming afterglow.

"Don't stop - keep fucking me!" she begged.

Mark didn't know how much more stamina he had, but he didn't want to stop until he ran out of strength or she was satisfied. So he continued to give her what she asked for. There was no variation to rhythm, positions, location, communication - no 'do you like this' or 'let's try that' - just hard, intense, non-stop fucking. He wasn't sure if they went for five minutes or five hours, but he was sure she came two more times because she blissfully announced each orgasm. Each time she told him how incredible it felt and he was more determined to give her even more. But Mark finally felt the tingling in his dick that signaled his orgasm.

During sexual encounters from his single days there were always pregnancy concerns that impacted this part of the sexual act, but he knew they were beyond this possibility. During his numerous fantasies about her in his younger days he imagined pulling out and shooting his cum on her boobs and stomach, but tonight's ending would be different. Not normally someone who wanted to announce the mess he was about to make, he wanted her to know how astonishing she made his body feel.

"Oh god, Gina - you feel so amazing. You make my dick feel so good, I'm going to cum! I'm going to fill you with my cum!!"

"YES - do it," she passionately begged. "Cum inside me!"

And he did. He felt the first pulse and knew he had finally fulfilled his biggest fantasy and shot his load into her wetness. And that excited him even more and implored him to drive inside her again shooting another warm, sticky stream. After he shot the third load in her he collapsed on top of her but kept pumping his hips and more cum inside her. He buried his face into her hair and breathed in its smell and even nuzzled her neck and cheek. And after a few more streams he could tell it was starting to run out her pussy and down her thighs. He finally slowed and whispered in her ear.