Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Gina - you are such an amazing fuck. I haven't cum like this in forever."

Her body was exhausted from orgasm after orgasm, but she was still ready for more if he was able.

"Wow, I can't believe how much I came, either. That was incredible! I can't remember the last time I felt like this. But..."

Her voice faded.

"But what?" he asked.

"I want more," she pleaded. "When I leave I won't get to feel this again for a long time. Do you think we could doing it again?"

He was enjoying feeling his dick go soft inside her, but he was more than willing to continue - maybe this time going slower and exploring more of her body. He never audibly answered her, but he did pull out and again crawl between her legs. Instead of teasing her, though, he buried his face in her cum-filled pussy and got his first taste of their combined sex. And he lustfully licked the cum from her pussy, thighs, and ass, and when he had lapped up every drop he crawled back up her body. And the first time he ever kissed her on the mouth he made her taste the two of them as well.

"Wow, that's hot," she said as she licked their cum off of his face. She was enjoying 'naughty' so much and wanted to experience everything he could offer.

"I know you're not as young as you used to be, but I can help you get ready for more sex."

She looked up at him with a mischievous grin.

"HELP?," he asked incredulously.

"Yeahhhh, 'help'" she lustfully replied. "I want want to fuck more, but I know you're no spring chicken and are going to need some help."

Mark knew what she was teasing him with, and he was ready to let her help however she wanted. So he sat up, and Gina crawled between his legs. She took his dick, still wet with her juices and his massive load of cum, into her mouth. He laid his head back on the couch, closed his eyes, and imagined what it must have looked like so sit in the chair across the patio watching them have sex. He imagined her with her legs wrapped tightly around him and then with her legs spread as open as they could spread, and then he imagined her big, full, soft boobs moving to the rhythm of their fucking. And then he remembered how amazing it felt being inside her warm, wet pussy.

And while he scrolled these fantasies through his mind Gina licked all their juices off his mostly-soft dick and swirled it around in her mouth. And then she licked cum that had dripped on to his scrotum while stroking his slightly-harder dick with her hand. And when she took his getting-harder dick back in her mouth and used her teeth to lightly scratch along his shaft it got even harder, and she knew if was only moments before he was back in her. Then she again stroked it with her hand so she could talk while teasing him.

"Wow, Bubs - this is impressive. You're not a young man anymore, but you're getting hard again pretty fast."

He raised his head up while she talked to him.

"You must really like your little sister sucking it..." And as she finished the sentence she took his much-harder shaft into her mouth and then watched it reemerge dripping with her saliva. "...or really, REALLY want more of this pussy."

She went down on him again, but he was now more than ready to reenter her. He watched as his dick disappeared into her mouth and then reappear again, over and over. And then he grabbed her by the arms and guided her up to sit in his lap. And then he took one of her beautiful nipples in his mouth as she guided his dick back inside her.

When Mark first started fantasizing about his little sister, he had no sexual experience at all. It was still many years before the internet would make it easier to be an awkward young man, so his only mental images of her were her face mentally transposed on to pictures he had seen in a Playboy he got from a friend. He didn't even know what sex would look like. But when he was jacking off and trying to imagine sex with her, it looked nothing like this - him sitting on a couch with her, naked, riding his erection, his hands on her back, waist, and ass while he hungrily alternated between sucking her two, large, beautiful, pink nipples. He also couldn't have imagined the wet sounds her pussy made as she went up and down on his dick or the moans she made as she worked for their next orgasms. And in his most vivid fantasies he couldn't have known about the luscious smells of their sexual fluids drenching each other, the comforter, and the air around them. This was one of the the times reality dwarfed fantasy.

"So is this a one-night adventure or do you think we can do more tomorrow?" She never broke rhythm as she asked.

"Yeah, tomorrow," he struggled with words as concentrated on the pleasure between his legs, and as he switched his mouth from her left nipple to her right.

"Oh god, yes," she purred as she concentrated on the fullness inside her.

Now she was slowly rocking her hips forward and backward, guiding his dick to the areas it gave her the most pleasure. Her hands were on the back of his head pulling his eager mouth to her smooth, sensitive flesh. Mark eagerly alternated between sucking on, and then admiring, her breasts.

"When we were younger, I had so many fantasies about these boobs. I never thought I would really get to play with them. But they are so much better than in my fantasies."

"But they used to be better..." she replied as she watched his mouth go from one to the other.

"They're sexy, real, beautiful boobs," he reassured her. "Fake boobs aren't nearly as hot as real ones."

This time when he reattached his hungry mouth to her, she pulled him tightly into her chest. Every time he said he wanted her, or every time he told her how good she made him feel, every time he told her how sexy she was - it amplified the pleasure her body felt.

"Oh, Mark - I'm cumming... I'm gonna cum again. Don't stop fucking me!"

Gina arched her back and threw her head backwards as pleasure filled every part of her body. Announcing her orgasm pushed Mark over the top as well, and his body tensed, his face contorted, and the tingling again started where they were connected. He felt the pulsing start that would again send streams of cum inside her.

It had been years since he had two orgasms the same night, and he forgot how intense the pleasure of the second one was. Tonight his first orgasm had been unusually intense because of the weeks of fantasizing, the hours of teasing, and the years of anticipation that lead up to it. But the pleasure of the second orgasm was almost unbearable as the tingling shot from his groin to his body to his arms, legs, hands, and feet, then back again.

Gina came for the umpteenth time that night, screaming in exhausted pleasure as his mouth suckled her nipples at the same time his erection filled her pussy. His muffled moans buried in her breasts let her know that he, too, was cumming, and she could feel him ejaculating inside her. But she continued riding him, enjoying every last remnant of his fullness inside her until his body relaxed she could tell when he was finished. It was a fantastic, exhausted ending to an incredible night of fantasy-fulfilling sex.

"Oh my god that was amazing," she cooed as she collapsed onto the couch next to Mark, her body limp from physical exertion. "I forgot how intense it was like to cum with someone else."

"It was incredible," Mark agreed. "Much hotter than I ever fantasized growing up."

It was quiet for a few minutes with just the occasional sound of a distant coyote or owl breaking the silence.

"Any regrets?" Mark finally asked wondering if the fading afterglow of their encounter had lead to any guilt.

"Only that I went eight years without feeling this way. No one should go without..." Gina wore a very naughty, satisfied smile as her body ached in hedonistic satisfaction. "I'll never go without sex again. Can you hook me up with Jenn? I'd love to see what that's like!"

Mark smiled as he thought of Jenn making Gina scream in pleasure.

"You saw the way she kissed you - she'd be willing. But I get to watch!"

"GREAT - I can't wait!"

It was quiet again as they both imagined Gina's first girl/girl adventure. She was physically spent, but the thought of something new, and exciting, and naughty, was stirring new feelings inside her.

"So, naughty brother - any other bucket list items you need to take care of while I'm here?"

"Yeah, there's this little thing about watching you take a shower - you OK with that?"