Family Reunion

Story Info
Brother and sister rekindle their sworn-off incestuous ways.
6.5k words
4.47
24.3k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain rumbled outside as Shane took off his coat and hung it up to dry. He was glad to be home after a long day at work, and glad that he had no evening classes in the weekend. Some rest and relaxation would be greatly appreciated after this frantic week. Even so, he couldn't shake the feeling that his apartment felt empty without Sophia around. She had never actually lived with him, but he had moved into this apartment while they were dating, and she had spent the night here plenty of times. The place felt tied to her somehow, and now that they had broken up, it felt off.

He did his best to push those nagging feelings out of his mind as he went to the kitchen and started considering his dinner options. He was inspecting the contents of the fridge when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He pulled it out and saw 'Emily' as the caller ID - his sister. Eager for the distraction, he answered the call. "Hey Emmy, it's me."

"Hey Shane, how are you doing?" she said playfully from the other side.

Emily's enthusiastic personality was contagious; he had always appreciated her for that. "I'm alright, just got home from work. How about you?"

"I'm on my way back from a school event, and your place is on my route home. So I was thinking, maybe I can drop by for a bit. It's been a while since we've hung out."

"Yeah, that sounds great." Shane and Emily were very close, but circumstance had kept them apart ever since his relationship with Sophia had ended. He was glad to see her again, even if just to vent about his ex. "You can join me for dinner if you want."

"Oh, awesome," she said happily. "The rain is slowing me down, but I'll be there in like... 20 minutes. I'll see you then, alright?"

"Sure, sounds good. But hey, uhm, Emily?" He hesitated for a moment, wondering if he should ask about her intentions.

"Yeah?" she said nonchalantly.

"Never mind." It was better not to mention it, he figured. Bringing it up after all this time would only stir the pot. "I'll see you soon."

Emily said her goodbyes before ending the phone call. Shane went into his bedroom to put on a fresh set of clothes. He felt that he should look presentable to her. Once changed, he returned to the kitchen to get started on a simple pasta dish. It wasn't anything special, but Emily was a lover of comfort food, so she wouldn't complain.

***

As Shane was finishing up the sauce for their meal, the doorbell rang. He turned the fire to a low burn and went to open the door. It was Emily, in a long blue overcoat that was wet from the rain. "Honey, I'm home," she jested. "And not a moment too soon, because the rain is only getting worse."

"Yeah, I had the misfortune of travelling through it as well," he said while ushering her through the door. "You can hang your coat to dry on the rack over here, for what it's worth."

She unbuttoned her coat and shrugged it off her shoulders, before hanging it up on the one free peg. Now that he could get a proper look at her, she really was a sight for sore eyes. Emily was a beautiful girl of 22, with fair skin, long black hair, blue eyes, and full lips. It was a chilly day outside, so she wore a snug black hoodie, a pleated blue mid-thigh skirt, black thigh-high socks, and matching ankle boots. It was a modest outfit, but Emily managed to look good in almost anything.

"Now that that's done, come here you," she said, while stepping in close and embracing him.

Shane eagerly accepted the hug, wrapping his arms around her slender form and holding her close as she nestled her head against his neck. He let out a deep sigh of contentment. "Thanks, I needed that."

"You're welcome," she said without letting go. "I figured you could use a hug after that mess with Sophia. Plus, it's been too long. I've missed you the past couple weeks."

"I've missed you too," he answered softly. Her familiar earthy scent filled his senses, and he became increasingly aware of the way her ample breasts were smushed against his chest. Even through the fabric of their clothes, he could tell she probably wasn't wearing a bra - she was known to eschew those whenever her clothing was concealing enough.

He would have liked to hold her close a little longer, but he forced himself to let go as he felt an erection coming on. She showed him a sweet smile as they parted. "I'm gonna go finish up our dinner," he said, trying to remain nonchalant as he stepped away from her. "You might wanna take your shoes off in the meantime. Muddy ground and such."

When Shane was back in the kitchen, he took a moment to suppress his erection, which had formed despite his best efforts. He wasn't supposed to think about his sister in that way, obviously. Most people would have found that easy, not having sexual thoughts about their siblings, but Shane and Emily's case was different. For the last few years, they had been in a secret on-and-off relationship of sorts. It had started as a crazy experiment, just one night together to flush those totally inappropriate desires out of their system. But instead of putting their curiosity to rest, it had only inflamed their feelings for each other.

They had hooked up several more times over the years, but their flings were always short-lived. They would spend a few days shagging like rabbits when their desire boiled over, then go right back to acting like there was nothing between them, even to the point of trying to forget about it themselves. It wasn't just a lustful thing either. Shane had been in love with Emily for a long time, and he suspected that she felt the same way. They could never be a couple, of course, thus why they had perpetuated their strange on-and-off dynamic.

That time was over though. The two of them had agreed to end it once and for all when Shane's relationship with Sophia became serious, and they had succeeded without a single incident. Even now, with Sophia out of the picture, it was for the best not to rekindle that flame. Not only because their incestuous relationship was wrong in its own right, but also because Emily had a serious girlfriend of her own. Emily was a bisexual who had only ever dated girls, perhaps because she had invested her desire for male contact entirely into Shane. While this girlfriend wasn't her first serious relationship, it was her longest-lasting one, and he didn't want to ruin that for her.

Once his mind was somewhat eased, he returned to completing their meal. Soon it was done, and he carried the pot to the dinner table, where Emily awaited him. He sat down opposite her and gave them both a serving. As they ate, she asked him about the details of his break-up, and he told her. He kind of wished that he could vent angrily about his ex, to get it out of his system, but that wasn't how it went. Their break-up wasn't an 'interesting' story about cheating or abuse, but simply a story about two people realising they weren't right for each other. Emily was understanding, however, and she soothed his worries with her kind words and her knowing blue eyes, as she often had in the past.

Once their meals were finished, Emily leaned back in her chair, putting her arms behind her head. That posture happened to pull her hoodie tight around her chest, which Shane found somewhat distracting. She let out a deep sigh. "You're still a good cook. Thanks for accommodating me."

"Oh, I'm a terrible cook, I just know what you like," he jested in return.

She smiled fondly. "Ok, you've got me there. I was wondering though..."

Shane felt something brushing against his leg. It was Emily's foot - she was using her leaned-back position to stick her leg out, reaching out to him under the table. Her stockinged toes trailed up across his jeans, tickling his lower leg through the fabric, then landed gently on his inner thigh.

"It's been a while since you and I had any fun together," she said in a playful tone. "I was wondering if you'd like to have another go at it, for old times' sake. The circumstances have changed since our last arrangement, after all."

Shane was trying to think of what to say, when his train of thought was interrupted by Emily's foot planting itself gently on his crotch. She found his cock already half-hardened, and it continued hardening rapidly under to her touch.

"Emily... I don't know if this is a good idea," Shane said. He reached down and took a hold of her ankle, preparing to pull her away from his crotch, but halted. Then, instead of pulling her away, he found himself slowly running his hand up and down across her calf. Emily took an amateur interest in a variety of sports, so her legs were firm and shapely. There was no skin contact, but the smooth texture of her socks and the warmth of her body were already alluring to the touch.

"You don't? Because you seem to be enjoying this." She gently pushed the ball of her foot down on his crotch, putting pressure on his constricted shaft. His cock throbbed eagerly against her touch.

"We said we wouldn't do this anymore," he objected, though he didn't stop caressing her leg. "We agreed that it was for the best."

"I knooow." She threw her head back and ran her fingers through her hair to straighten it out. "But don't you think living responsibly is a little boring? I've really missed you."

"I've been here for you the whole time, haven't I?" he said, trying to deflect.

"You know what I mean." She started stirring the ball of her foot around in a circle, gently but firmly massaging his cock through the fabric of his pants. "I wanna be naughty again. Just once."

Shane took a deep, nervous breath, trying to think of what to say. He really wanted to be with Emily again, yet he had trained himself to say no in a situation like this. Throughout his relationship with Sophia, he had mentally run himself through this scenario many times, always reminding himself that it was best to refuse her, no matter how much he wanted her. Now that Sophia was no longer a concern, he still had reasons to say no, but the decision was a lot less clear-cut.

His phone buzzed in his pocket, interrupting his thoughts once again. He pulled it out and found 'Sophia' as the caller ID. Normally he might be reluctant to pick up a call from his recently ex-girlfriend, but he was eager for any way to postpone this confrontation with Emily. "I have to take this," he stammered, finally mustering the resolve to gently but firmly pull her foot away from his crotch. She showed him an exaggerated pout as he rose from his seat.

"Hey, this is Shane," he said into the phone.

"Hey, it's me," said Sophia's gentle voice. "I'd understand if you don't want to talk to me right now, but I want to discuss something about our shifts. Do you have a moment?"

Shane and Sophia were co-workers, which was how they had met in the first place. That meant continued interaction at the workplace despite the awkwardness of their break-up. "Yeah, it's fine. What do you want to discuss?" He walked away from the table and sat down on the couch, where his erection was better hidden.

"I have to be out of town for a few days to deal with family matters, Monday to Wednesday. It's short notice, so they want me to arrange my own replacements," she said.

While Sophia spoke, Emily walked over to the couch and got down on her knees on the floor, in front of Shane. She showed him a naughty smile while pressing her finger to her lips in a "silence" gesture.

"So, I was wondering, could you take over a shift or two?" Sophia continued. "I know you work a lot of hours as well, but you'll get overtime pay for it."

Emily firmly stroked her hand across his crotch, making his cock throb against the confines of his jeans. Shane grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away, while silently shaking his head, but she simply started stroking it with her other hand instead.

"I, um, can probably help you out," he said, trying to avoid a suspicious lull in conversation. "Lemme just recall what my shifts are." Damn, what were his shifts for next week again? He had known them crystal clear before, but now his brain was too absorbed by his sister's caressing touch to remember.

"You forgot your shifts? I thought I saw you checking the notice board this afternoon. You haven't been drinking, have you?" Sophia said.

Shane cringed a little at the overbearing attitude he was all too familiar with. At the same time, Emily let go of his bulge, giving him a moment of relief, only to alarm him again when she started unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. He tried to push her away, but he only had one hand while she had two, and he couldn't bring himself to be rough with her.

"No, no, I'm sober, just scatter-brained," he answered, his voice slightly strained as he wrestled against Emily's incursion into his jeans. At least his workdays popped back into his head just in time. "I've got shifts on Monday and Wednesday, but I could pick up Tuesday for you."

"Oh, thank you, that would be really helpful," Sophia said. "Though... I hate to ask, but you aren't just doing this because it's me, right? It's for the best if we don't give each other preferential treatment anymore."

When Emily had them fully undone, she grabbed onto his jeans with both hands and started yanking them down. He had been leaning against the backrest of the couch, so his posture made it surprisingly easy to pull his jeans down to his ankles even as he was sitting on them. His erection stood hard and proud inside his boxers.

"No, no, trust me, it's just a co-worker's courtesy. Plus, I get paid for it, so it's not a gift or anything," Shane said, hoping to end the conversation so he could deal with Emily.

"Yeah, that makes sense. Sorry for being paranoid. By the way, do you have any idea if Tasha is working next week? She's the next person I'll ask."

Emily showed a naughty grin as she grabbed hold of his boxers and pulled those down as well, letting his rock-hard cock spring free. She promptly wrapped both her hands around it and moved them up and down in a gentle stroking motion.

Shane had to do his best not to groan. He had really missed the familiar touch of her hands on his shaft. "I don't know, I didn't ask her," he said, struggling to sound nonchalant.

"Alright, I'll just call her. Oh, can you email the admin to say that you're coming in on Tuesday instead of me? They'll need your confirmation."

Emily carefully rolled back Shane's foreskin, then leaned down and wrapped her lips around the sensitive pink head of his cock. He couldn't help but buck his hips as he felt her warm, wet tongue trailing a circle around it. He raised his hand at her, planning to push her head away from his cock, but instead he found his palm landing gently on the back of her head, caressing his sister's silky black hair.

"Yeah, I'll do that," he struggled to say. "Just... can you send me a text to remind me of that?"

"Of course. And thanks again. Feel free to ask the same of me if you ever need it."

Emily started slowly bobbing her head, stroking her soft pink lips up and down across her brother's eager shaft, taking it in a little further every time she went down. Shane found himself applying a bit of pressure to the back of her head, encouraging her to take it in deeper.

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry about it," he panted, struggling to keep his breathing down.

"Hey, are you sure I didn't call at a bad time?" Sophia continued. "You sound kind of, I dunno, distressed?"

After several bobbing motions, Emily pushed down all the way, burying her nose in Shane's pubes as she took his cock fully inside her mouth. She let out a lingering moan of contentment as the head of his cock throbbed against the tight confines of her throat.

"It's complicated," he blurted out, trying to cover up the sound of Emily's moan. "I gotta go, but I'll explain next time."

"Oh, alright. Sorry if I bothered you. See you next week."

"See ya." He hung up the phone and tossed it onto the far side of the couch. Then he looked down at his beautiful sister, happily devouring his aching cock. "I hate you," he said lovingly as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Emily lifted her head and disengaged her lips from his cock with a soft pop, leaving it all slick and shiny with her saliva. She looked up at him with red cheeks and a horny grin. "No, you don't," she purred, before clambering up straddle him and to sit down on his lap. His cock disappeared under her skirt, rubbing up against her bare thighs and her panties.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, her soft breasts once again smushing against his chest through the fabric of her hoodie. "I've missed you too," he whispered, before leaning in to kiss her.

She embraced him in return and eagerly accepted the kiss, moulding their lips together while their tongues lapped and stroked against each other in slow circular patterns. For a good while they simply made out, kissing and caressing each other. His hands wandered across her body, first over her clothes, then under her sweater. He ran his hands across the smooth skin of her back, then trailed to the front to cup her breasts - two perfect handfuls, topped by thick, stiff nipples. Emily moaned softly into the kiss as he started squeezing and kneading her breasts, letting her nipples rub against his palms. It had been far too long since he had touched them, but they were just as lovely as he remembered.

When their lips finally parted, Emily showed him a loving smile. "You're a better kisser than before. Guess your time with Sophia wasn't wasted."

Shane raised his hand and ran his fingers through her hair again. "Can't say the same for you. You were always a fantastic kisser."

With an eager smile, she lifted up her skirt to reveal his cock, still rock-hard and throbbing, as well as her own black panties. With the other hand, she pulled her panties to the side, revealing the smooth, pale lips of her pussy. Her outer lips had parted on their own from the arousal, showing a hint at the shiny pink folds inside. Wasting no time, she raised her hips, then grabbed his cock and lined it up so that the tip pressed gently against her entrance.

"You're so eager to fuck me that you'll do it fully clothed? I'm flattered," Shane teased.

"It's kinkier this way, don't you think?" Emily purred, while slowly lowering her hips, squeezing his cock into the warm confines of her pussy inch by inch. She was as snug as ever, but she was so slick from arousal that he slid in easily. A few moments later, she touched down on his lap, burying his cock all the way inside of her. The sensitive head throbbed gently against the mouth of her womb.

"Still fits like a glove." He placed one hand on her hip and one on her breast, under her sweater.

"You bet it does." She let go of her skirt, which fell back around her thighs to obscure their sinful reunion. Then she placed her hands on his sides and started a slow riding motion, pulling his cock out a few inches at a time before pushing it all the way in again. "You're still the only guy who's been in there."

Shane curled his toes and bucked his hips as she rode him, the slick, warm walls of her tunnel caressing every inch of his aching cock. He tightened his grip on her hip and her breast, squeezing her nipple between his index and middle fingers, which earned him a happy coo from Emily. He didn't have any witty responses left, since he was focussed on enjoying the moment and on not releasing his load too soon, but he knew that she would understand that.

Emily kept her beautiful blue eyes locked with his as they enjoyed each other for the first time in many months. She gradually picked up the pace, going from a slow, careful rhythm, to a faster, more passionate one, to eventually a frantic thrusting that made her breasts bounce inside her sweater and filled the room with the soft, wet slapping sounds of their embrace. They were both breathing deeply by that point, unable to contain the pleasure they were feeling. If it were anyone else riding him, Shane might have already reached his climax, but Emily knew him well; she needed only the slightest gestures to know when to slow down or speed up, keeping him on the edge for quite some time.

12