All Comments on 'Family Reunion'

by IKnowKungFu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

In the long run it's good for her, not as good for him....

Jdavis77Jdavis77over 1 year ago
Soo

It's ok at best I mean to me it's a game to her she get what she wants in the end don't say love because its just sex to her

Robinius1Robinius1over 1 year ago

Nicely done. Well written and believable. Thank you.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this tale of sibsex and I think you need to write more of these two as they realise they can't stay apart so maybe the sis and her girlfriend move in with hime and become a loving sexy threesome and even make some babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just using him as a part-time dildo while in a relationship with someone else. Pretty fucked up.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I really wanted to give you a five for this one, but in the end it just fell a little short. I really can't get past the fact that Emily comes off as a manipulating bitch. She knows exactly which buttons to push inside of Shane's libido in order for him to cave in to her demands. She's actually a lesbian and not truly a bisexual in spite of her relationship with her brother. While I was admiring her loyalty to her brother by not letting any other men gain carnal knowledge of her, I almost overlooked her eagerness to maintain her relationship with Monica. If she truly cared for Shane, then she would be up front with telling Monica about her feelings for him, incest or not.

In the end, she gets her temporary need for a dick scratched and then returns to the relationship that is of most importance to her. Hit it and quit it until the next time she needs some dick.

Another thing that bothered me was Shane eating her pussy the next morning without tasting his own cum. If he creampied his sister the previous evening and then they fell asleep immediately afterwards, his jizz would have still been inside of her the following morning in enough abundance that Shane would have been effectively dealing with his own sloppy seconds. Maybe you haven't had enough real life experience to learn about that lesson yet.

Bottom line, I gave you 4/5 for this one. It pushed a lot of buttons for my personal taste, but again the ending with Emily returning to her real life and basically dumping her brother at the end ruined it for me. If you had written Emily as telling Monica "We need to talk" and telling Shane that she wanted to come back with Monica in tow, but would kick her to the curb if Monica refuses to share, then I would have given you a five. Shane should have been more important to Emily than Monica.

IKnowKungFuIKnowKungFuover 1 year agoAuthor

@Everyone: Thank you all for the praise and the reasonable criticism. If you find the themes of this story distasteful, I totally get it, it’s not for everyone. If you like my style but dislike this subject matter, I have more wholesome stories you can check out.

@ScottishTexan: I understand your concern about tasting his own cum, but they did clean-up between the sex and the sleeping. It’s not a sexy thing to think about, but almost all of the cum would leak out when she uses the bathroom. Some slight residue will remain the next morning, yes, but she isn’t anywhere close to oozing. If you think that still makes it gross, sure, I respect that. But I don’t appreciate you telling me that I lack the real life experience to understand basic anatomy, it’s quite condescending.

bluecovebluecoveover 1 year ago

I was going to give a four but after @ScottishTexans comment I went to a five.

It’s not your story to say how the character would act.

mrdata9770mrdata97709 months ago

(8/6/2023) I am also not a fan of munching sloppy beaver and would have liked the story to end with a threesome with Monica; maybe developing into a throuple. But I concur with the author’s rebuttal. I’ve been around for a while and I don’t remember any of the ladies I’ve had the pleasure to be with walk to bed full, while sober. But of course, staying in bed after bumping uglies, yes, many times. Bringing up sloppy seconds was unnecessary nitpicking. Questioning the author's experience was quite condescending, indeed. Easy five stars, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

oh god- incest always slaps my cunt ,:P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIKnowKungFu@IKnowKungFu
If you'd like to discuss my stories in private, you can contact me at: iknowkungfu42@outlook.com ~ FAQ: Will I ever finish A Chance Encounter? I'm interested in remaking and finishing that story now that I'm a much more confident writer. It's on my to-do list but it will tak...

SIMILAR Stories