Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could read her signals as well and knew that her own orgasm was approaching. That gave him the permission he needed to surrender himself to the pleasure. He bucked his hips along with her own rhythm, shoving his cock inside just that little bit further, so that it kissed the mouth of her womb every time she came down on him. As he felt the tension building in his loins, he pulled his arm from her sweater and wrapped both around her waist, pulling her close and locking lips with her once again.

For a few lovely seconds, they kissed deeply while she rode him hard and fast. Then he felt the walls of her tunnel contracting, pulling tight around his cock as a strained moan welled up from her throat. The wonderful sensation pulled him over the edge as well, and he made a final powerful thrust, pushing himself all the way inside of her and releasing the first blast of cum. Both siblings moaned deeply into the kiss as their bodies stiffened up and their orgasms engulfed them. Shane released shot after shot of hot sperm directly into her eager womb, while Emily's pussy pulsed and quivered, soaking his pubes with a surge of milky fluid.

They held still for some time as their orgasms came to a gradual end, moving nothing except their tongues, which still danced together inside their mouths. Eventually, Shane released his vice-like grip on Emily's body and she leaned back, ending the kiss. She smiled at him with a red face and hazy blue eyes. "Thank you. That was awesome."

Sluggish and clumsy after their intense orgasms, the two of them carefully disentangled, pulling his softening cock free from the comfort of her pussy. Some white cum oozed out after it, so she quickly pulled her panties back in place, preventing it from dripping onto her stockings.

She sat down next to him on the couch, then promptly pulled her hoodie up over her head, leaving her topless. Her upper body was shiny with sweat. "Maybe I shouldn't have kept that on during sex. Too hot."

He wrapped his arm around her and she cuddled up close against him. "Now we're even," he said. "One article of clothing each."

They both chuckled, then sat silently in each other's arms for a while, enjoying the afterglow. Eventually, however, Shane found a question gnawing at his thoughts. "What are you going to do with Monica?"

She snuggled her head against his shoulder, her long hair tickling his neck. "How do you mean?"

He squirmed his legs uncomfortably. "Well, you just cheated on her. Isn't that going to affect your relationship?"

"She doesn't need to know." She cocked her head and looked up at him with big blue eyes. "I still care for her. I just... needed some man-love, that's all. I love girls, but every once in a while I need a male touch to keep me sane."

"You've told me that before, but... I don't know if it's okay for me to be that for you."

"Who better to be my male touch than my dear brother? I could never have a true relationship with you anyways, so you're not really competition for Monica."

Shane didn't feel entirely comfortable with that answer, but it was her decision to make, not his. Whatever the context may be, he was happy to have his lovely sister in his arms again. "Fair enough. What's your plan for the rest of the night?"

She turned her head towards the window. It was still raining quite vigorously. "I'd prefer not to travel through that. Can I stay with you for the night?"

"Of course." He gave her another loving kiss.

They cuddled for a bit longer, before getting up to clean off the abundant bodily fluids they had splattered each other's bodies with. They took off their remaining clothing as well, though Emily kept her thigh-high socks. They then climbed into Shane's bed together and watched some Netflix on his laptop while enjoying each other's naked embrace. They made out some more on-and-off throughout it, but didn't escalate any further. Eventually, they set the laptop aside and fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

The next morning, Shane woke up with the most intense morning wood imaginable. His eyes were still closed, but he didn't feel Emily's body next to him, where he expected to find her. He groaned as the dreaded suspicion came over him that the previous evening was only a pleasant dream. But no, something was off. His cock wasn't just rock-hard, it was also enveloped by a warm, wet sensation. As his brain kicked into gear, he noticed the touch of warm skin tickling against his legs and a soft slurping sound filling the room.

He opened his eyes to find Emily prone on the bed between his legs, with his cock buried deep inside her mouth. She looked up at him with those big blue eyes while she took another long draw of his cock. Then she disengaged her lips from it and showed him a naughty grin. "I wondered how quickly you'd notice."

He bucked his hips as his cock throbbed in the open air, yearning for more of her touch. "How long has it been?"

She wrapped her hand around the slick shaft and gently stroked it up and down. "Just a minute or two. I can't stay today, unfortunately, but I'd love to get another round in before I go. Figured I'd get us started right away."

"Well, you've got me hooked," he chuckled. "Want me to return the favour while you're working on that?"

She didn't have to ask what he was hinting at. She pushed herself onto hands and knees and moved to straddle him. Not for the purpose of mounting him, but in reverse, so that her firm ass and smooth pussy were right above his head.

Shane reached between her legs and gently spread her plump outer lips, revealing the shiny pink folds inside. Then he lay both hands on her hips and gently pushed her downwards, until her pussy made contact with his mouth. He ran his tongue up and down across her slit in a lapping motion a few times, enjoying the musky scent and tangy flavour. Then he started pushing in deeper, wiggling his tongue into her tight little tunnel as he fully buried his face between her thighs.

Emily cooed happily as he pleasured her, but she wasted no time getting back to his cock. Leaning forward, she cupped his balls with one hand, while wrapping her lips around his shaft again, performing the same slow bobbing motion that she had before. Her lips and tongue were soft and gentle, but every time she pulled up, she put a bit of extra suction on his cock, making him buck his hips and squeeze down on her love handles as jolts of pleasure raced up his spine.

They spent some time pleasuring each other, with Shane alternating between lapping at her stiff little clit and drilling his tongue into her tunnel. Having his beloved sister's scent and taste flooding his senses so thoroughly put him into a state of euphoria, one he had really missed during their time apart. Eventually though, he felt Emily withdrawing his cock from her loving lips. "I'm ready," she panted.

He was hesitant to withdraw his tongue from her pussy, but he was more eager to let his cock have a turn. He relinquished his grip on her hips, so that she could crawl off his supine form. "Tastes just as good as I remember," he said, before wiping the excess fluid from his mouth and chin.

"So do you. Scoot over," Emily purred, while lying down on the bed beside him. She spread out her legs, and he was quick to crawl between them, placing his arms next to her shoulders so that he loomed over her, his slick cock throbbing against her stomach. Her smooth stockings felt nice against his skin as she raised up her legs and wrapped them around his waist. "You're really hot when you loom over me like that," she said with a playful smile.

"You're always really hot," he answered, while he grabbed his cock and lined it up against her entrance. Then he gently slid it in, inch by inch, until he pushed his crotch firmly against hers, his coarse pubes tickling her smooth mound. As he felt himself throbbing deep inside of her, he lowered his upper body, placing his elbows on the bed so he could be face-to-face with her.

"There's something special about being held down like this," she whispered while wrapping her arms around his chest. "Like I'm at your mercy."

Shane looked her in the eyes as he started thrusting, plunging his cock into the warm, wet confines of his sister's eager pussy. Slowly at first, but he soon picked up the pace, lightly touching the tip of his cock against the mouth of her womb with every thrust.

Just as he was getting into it, a phone vibrated on the nightstand, quite loudly due to the wooden surface. From his elevated position, he could see that it was Emily's phone this time, and that the caller ID said 'Monica'. "Dammit," he grunted as he halted his thrusting.

Emily reached over to grab her phone and looked at the screen. "I gotta pick this up."

He reluctantly pulled back, withdrawing his cock from the embrace of his sister's pussy. "Really, can't this w-"

He was interrupted by Emily tightening her legs around his waist, preventing him from pulling out all the way. "Nuh-uh," she said, while showing the same devilish grin as before. "I'm gonna take this call and you're gonna keep fucking me while I'm doing it. Don't make too much noise." She winked at him, before pressing the green button and putting the phone to her ear. "Hey, this is Emily."

That damn vixen. He wanted to object, but he couldn't say anything now that Monica would hear it. He questioned in his mind why he always let her goad him into risky games like this, but of course he knew the answer already. Hesitant but horny, he pushed his cock back inside and resumed his slow thrusting motion.

"Hey sweetie," said Monica's voice from the other end of the line. "I just wanted to check when and where you wanna meet up later today."

"Well, I'm just finishing up a visit to my brother," Emily answered, punctuating the final word with a squeeze of her legs. "I'll be done here soon and then I can head your way."

"You visited your brother so early in the morning? Isn't he in the next town over?" Monica said.

"He was on my route home last night, so I dropped by. He let me sleep over because it was raining so badly."

Shane mentally berated her for being truthful. If she was suspected of cheating due to this risky phone call, that would be her problem, but they couldn't let anyone suspect that she was fucking her brother. Of course, he too was complicit by continuing to thrust, and even picking up his pace. Once he had started, her pussy felt too good to stop again.

"Oh, alright," Monica said. "Maybe I should meet you at your place then, so you can grab some fresh clothes?"

"Yeah, that sounds good." Emily turned her face away from the phone to stifle a moan. "Meet you there at, say, eleven?"

In the back of his mind, Shane was glad to know that Emily would be changing clothes, so that she wouldn't meet Monica still smelling like sex. But by now, he was too worked up to really worry about that. Leaning further forward, he nuzzled his face against Emily's neck, bracing himself as he thrust with increasingly greater force.

Emily switched the phone to speaker mode, so she could hold it further from her face, and from his. "Eleven sounds good," Monica said with electronically amplified voice. "The weather is gonna remain pretty crappy right? Guess I should dress accordingly."

"Yeah, you should." Emily pressed her hand to her mouth to suppress another moan, her back arching as Shane made a particularly deep thrust. "Or don't. I don't mind if your nipples come poking through your shirt."

"Emmy, don't say that!" Monica chuckled. "Isn't your brother nearby to hear you?"

"Oh, no, I left his apartment a moment ago, don't worry," Emily said, while gently clawing her fingernails across Shane's back, urging him on.

"Alright then, you dirty girl. By the way, you seem out of breath. Is something wrong?"

Shane sucked in his own breath. They had taken efforts to avoid moaning, but he hadn't even realised how heavily they were both breathing.

"Oh, I'm walking down a long-ass flight of stairs," Emily said. "My brother lives in a high-up apartment building. Getting in and out kinda sucks."

"I see. You almost had me worried, but I guess I'm being overprotective as usual."

"You are a little bit," Emily teased, before quickly suppressing another moan with her hand. "I'm about to get in my car though, so I gotta hang up. See you at eleven, alright?"

"Sure. See you, sweetie!"

Emily ended the call and clumsily tossed her phone aside, onto the carpeted floor. "You're so mean, Shane," she teased, before letting out a long, uninhibited moan. "Pounding me like that while I'm on the phone."

"You're a terrible girlfriend, you know that," he grunted as he ceaselessly thrust away at his sister's pussy, feeling the pressure in his loins rising.

"Shut up," she said lovingly, while placing both hands on his back and pulling him in for another kiss.

They made out for a brief while as the lewd slapping sounds of their embrace filled the room, but soon it became clear that they were both too worked up to prolong this.

"Hold on," she panted as she pulled her lips away from his. "You gotta pull out. I can't be full of cum when I meet with Monica."

As much as he would have liked to cream pie his sister once again, he couldn't argue with her assessment. "Alright, alright, any moment now," he grunted as the pressure in his loins reached critical levels. A moment later, he pulled his cock free from her pussy with one rapid motion. Two quick jerks later, he shot a rope of sticky white cum across her stomach. His body tensed up as he shot blast after blast of sperm across her belly and chest and face and hair. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to catch a few drops of it, but most of it got plastered across her skin.

When his orgasm came to an oozing finish, he felt lethargic and light-headed, so he stumbled back from her and sat down on the mattress. There was a moment of silence, broken only by the both of them breathing heavily. He noticed that she had climaxed as well, evident by the big wet stain on the mattress, right below her pussy.

Emily eventually broke the silence when she pushed herself up on her elbows. "Jeez, I forgot how much of a mess you make when you pull out." She wiped the cum away from her eyes and licked her lips clean.

"Sorry," Shane panted. "I just did what you told me to."

"It's fine," she said, while scooting towards the edge of the bed. "This I can clean off, a cream pie I can't. Can I use your shower?"

Shane assented, naturally, and Emily left for the bathroom. He figured he needed a shower himself, but for now he got dressed so that he could see her off. Ten minutes later, she returned, clean and butt-naked. Her panties and stockings both had cum stains on them, so he agreed to keep those and give them a wash, so she could pick them up later. She then put her skirt, hoodie, and boots back on, along with some socks borrowed from Shane, against the chilly autumn morning. She teased him a bit with her lack of panties, lifting up her skirt to show her bare pussy, only to cover it up again when he tried to touch it.

"Sorry, I really have to get moving," she said as she walked into the hallway and grabbed her coat. "Maybe I'll stay pantyless for the day and tease Monica with it. You can use that thought as fap material if you like."

"Hey, don't act like I'm the pervert between us." He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a final lengthy kiss.

With a content smile, Emily opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. "This will be the last time, right?" she said with a wink before disappearing down the stairs, mimicking the line she had said several times before over the years. They both knew that it wouldn't be.

12