Family Reunion - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck!" Ashley looked at the mess she made.

"Be careful!" Tom looked at it too.

"Damn, this is bad!"

Ashley spilled beer on her t-shirt. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, her white shirt was practically see-through. It wrapped around her gorgeous pair of breasts. Tom noticed that and was left speechless.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry, Tom. I got some on your pants too" Ashley apologised and rubbed on Tom's thigh.

That was about the only thing that could avert his eyes from the beauty in front of him. Poor guy didn't know what to do. There was way too much sexual energy in the air for him.

"And I just took a shower earlier..." Ashley stopped rubbing her brother's thigh and groaned. "Well... It's time we go anyway. It's getting quite cold and not only am I not dressed for this weather, I also got wet. Come on, Tom, let's go!"

Poor Tom still sat there, on the roof, struggling to speak. Eventually, though, he did follow his sister.

Back inside the house, Tom insisted that Ashley takes a shower first. He just waited outside the bathroom, holding his spare clothes. Once she was done, she called for her brother, inviting him inside. He found the invitation weird, but went in nonetheless. He did, however, cover his eyes using one of his hands.

"I'm dressed, you dork" Ashley giggled at the sight of her brother.

Tom felt embarrassed and removed his hand. He looked at Ashley. She replaced her white t-shirt with another white t-shirt, but one that only covers her breasts, revealing her abs.

"I see that you still exercise" Tom said.

"Hm?" Ashley was confused by that observation, but then realised what her brother was referring to. "Oh, that?! Hell yeah, I do! Well, sometimes. But I guess I keep active enough to stay in shape!"

"That's good. I'm glad you take good care of yourself" Tom smiled.

The two have gone quiet. Ashley decided to break the silence once more.

"Wanna touch them?" she asked.

"W-what?!" Tom was shocked by this offer.

"My abs. Do you want to touch them?"

"I-I... I mean... Well..."

Ashley started to slowly walk towards Tom. He didn't know what to do. Tom pressed his back against the door and dropped his spare clothes on the floor out of fear. There was nowhere to run. It was too late. His big sister was towering above him.

Ashley grabbed Tom's hand. She slowly guided it towards her abs. Eventually, her brother was touching her fit body.

"Relax, Tom. It's just abs" Ashley said, commenting on how much Tom was shaking. "They don't bite. And there's nothing weird about this."

After hearing that, Tom stopped shaking. Instead, he fully embraced what was happening. He gently touched his sister's abs, admiring them. Ashley was no bodybuilder, but she was fit. Her body felt amazing to touch. Straight out of the shower too.

"Hehe!" Ashley giggled. "Okay, that's enough, Tom! That tickles!"

"Ah! Sorry!" Tom pulled his hand away and cleared his throat. "That's impressive."

"Thanks..." although it wasn't very noticeable, Ashley was blushing. "Well, the shower's all yours! Come on, give me your dirty clothes and I'll put them in the laundry bin!"

"You want me to get undressed?"

"Yeah."

"Umm... Do you mind leaving the bathroom? Please?". Tom picked up his spare clothes and put them in front of him, as if he were trying to protect himself from Ashley.

"Oh, don't be a baby! What have I not seen there?!"

Poor Tom was staring at the floor, too flustered to respond.

"Okay, fine," Ashley said and turned around. "I won't look. Just hand me the clothes when you're ready."

"O-okay..."

Tom began to undress. The closer he was to getting completely naked, the more closely he would watch Ashley to make sure she doesn't turn around. And she never did. She just stood there in complete silence. Eventually, Tom got undressed and he handed her the clothes.

"Here," he said.

Ashley cleared her throat before speaking.

"R-right!" she said. "Okay, I'll put these in the laundry bin and, since I won't see you until tomorrow... Good night!"

"Good night!"

After the two siblings wished each other good night, Ashley left the bathroom.

Tom was now left all alone. He got in the shower and turned it on. Warm water was dripping down his body. He took good care of himself and kept his skin smooth and hairless. As he was washing himself, he thought about the events of today and what will come of this vacation. He was really happy to be back home. It felt good to see his mum and dad again, after such a long time. And Ashley.

As soon as Tom thought about Ashley, he started to think about the last hour or two. About how different that was, compared to any other visit home. As he was having all these thoughts, Tom got an erection. His cock wasn't big. But it was rock-hard, nonetheless, and Tom took care of it as much as he took of the rest of his body.

Images of Ashley's wet shirt, the feeling of her soft, big breasts, her round ass... Tom's cock jumped with joy at those thoughts. Tom's mind, however, wasn't so excited. He shook his head and ruled it off as just poor timing. He thought that his erection had nothing to do with Ashley and it just happened to occur during all that intimacy. After all, it's just a sign of a healthy penis. Right?

Tom changed the temperature of the water to cold. It was torturous to stand under cold water, but it got the job done. His cock went soft. All defeated, it gave up and Tom didn't feel horny anymore.

Soon after, Tom was done showering. After he got dressed in his pyjamas, he quietly went to his bedroom, making sure he wouldn't wake anybody up.

Once inside, he tucked himself into bed. He'd reminisce some more, but he was too tired. It was time to sleep. Tom closed his eyes.

"Strange..." he thought to himself. "I can't fall asleep."

He changed his position in bed a few times before he did something by instinct: Tom grabbed one of his pillows and hugged it. In his head, he imagined that this pillow was Ashley. Feeling a lot better and calmer, Tom drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

12