Family Reunion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she was following me home in her car. I quickly discussed with Jesse that he was to leave the instant we pulled up, no funny business. He gave me a face like he was willing to test the waters. Luckily he kissed Zoe goodbye when she hopped out the car.

We shared another steamy long kiss filled with groping. Not wanting to give my neighbors a fantastic show that I'm sure they would enjoy thoroughly, I pulled my keys out to let us in the house to do our business.

Her arms wrapped around me then traveled down my body to softly rub my erection. My manhood jumped at the contact. Her other hand caressed my abs sending a shiver up my body, feeling her front pressed against my back. I almost drop my keys.

Stumbling through the door, I turned to look at her. Really look at her, because at the show I caught a glimpse of what she was wearing but I didn't get to really admire it like it was meant to. If I did, it would be guaranteed that there would be a whole different show going on in that building.

She was wearing a skintight leather mini skirt showing off her thick thighs. Long, red velvet heeled boots with a thin, sky-high heel. Red, on her skin. Those breasts sitting up peeking out between those cuts on her shirt. Good grief my dick sprang up so hard, filled with blood so fast, vertigo swooped in.

Something about a woman in heels and working it across the stage with long strides, that little skirt riding up her thighs.

"Don't look at me like that." her voice was husky.

"How am I looking at you?" my voice was just as deep, laced with desire.

"Like you're ready to devour me." she licked her lips slowly, staring deep in my eyes.

"I am." I growled.

Before I knew it, her lips were fused with mine. I sucked on her tongue while rushing her to the couch. I sit down and roughly pull her down on top of me. A loud rip echoed in the room. My eyes flew to hers, wide with shock. My hand heavily gripped her thigh, moving up to feel the exposed skin of her bottom. That pulls her back down to my lips, grinding her groin on mine.

I need a bed for this. A couch is not sufficient enough for what I plan on doing to her body. I gathered all the strength in my legs to lift us both off the couch. I carried her upstairs trying not to huff with the exertion. Finally making it to the bed, I laid her on the mattress. I quickly divested myself of all my clothes, leaving her ripped skirt pushed to her hips.

Her sweet little cunt was already drenched. Having the presence of mind to actually put on a condom, I slipped it on. I yanked her bottom half so it was hanging off the edge of the bed. I placed her gorgeous legs clad in those sexy boots over my shoulders. With an excruciating amount of patience, I slipped into her tight core to the hilt cursing at the squeeze.

A harsh breath of air was pushed out her mouth. She wiggled a bit until she was comfortable then nodded at me to continue. I placed an arm on a thick thigh, gripping on to it while I surged inside of her. Long, hard, steady strokes in her depths was driving us both to insanity. She grabbed my hips, pulling me deeper. She needed to feel every inch of me.

Her face was crumpled into a mask of pleasure but she was begging me to go faster. In my periphery, I can see her legs bouncing on my shoulders with each stroke. That flash of red had my pace quickening with my heart. She started to move her body under mine furiously as I felt her pulsate around my length.

I bent over to kiss her through her climax, not wanting to come just yet. Zoe's climax subsided with her twitching. I tugged her up the bed, I climbed on the mattress then held down her legs beside her ears. Sliding back inside of her had me rolling my eyes to the back of my head. Demanding, skin slapping strokes were pulling her under again. Her moans were echoing around us, tangling with my grunts. I was unyielding with my thrusts. My brain could no longer control the actions of my body, it had a mind of its own. A destination that my brain allowed my body to lead it to. She reached her hand between us and started rubbing her clit with ferocity. Her nails slightly touched my cock as I stroked in her, giving me a unique sensation that I've never felt before.

My hips were hammering her while my back seized. My arms were locked straight, holding her down harder, not letting her move. Instantly she began to contract around me. My body was coaxed by hers sucking at me. Crude expletives fell out of my mouth as my climax galloped through me, depleting me of my seed to fill the condom. Every time we have vigorous sex, I am completely and thoroughly emptied of all my energy. I wonder if this is normal.

I threw away the condom, watching her hips sway as she walked to the bathroom. I rested on my arms thinking that I'm a very lucky man. She came back to my arms resting her head heavily on my chest.

I brushed her hair off her face, "I have a small request."

"What is this request you have?" she drew little circles on my side, making me tremble.

"You can't hang out with Brandon anymore."

"That sure sounded like a demand and not a request."


"Well, yeah. You shouldn't need to hang out with him anymore, you have me."


"Request denied." she stopped the circles.

"Zoe, no woman of mine is going to be friends with a man who so clearly wants to fuck her."

"Brandon understands that me and him are just friends. You should trust that I'll keep things under control."

"No. You are not going to be anything to him. Why would you need another man around you anyways?"

Her head popped up, "I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you sure as hell ain't my daddy. You will not be telling me who I can or cannot be friends with."

"So you're telling me that you want this other man's attention. Is my attention not good enough for you that you need more validation?"

"I don't like what you're implying and clearly something snapped in your brain when you came because you're talking crazy. I'm gonna leave before you say something you may regret." she got up, not needing to put anything on because I never took any of her clothes off.

"I can't believe you're choosing another man over me. After all that bullshit about wanting me and wanting to be with me. Clearly you were just talking out your ass. Or is it that you want to fuck both of us? Do you have a rolodex of men you collect just to get the attention you think you deserve?" I looked her up and down disgustedly.

Eyes wide, she turned and rushed down the stairs.

I followed her, "The fact that you're not saying anything proves me right. I can't believe I fell for that innocent act. Just remember, you actively pursued me, not the other way around." I yelled at her back as she slammed the door, cutting off most of my words.

I grab the closest thing to me and chuck it at the wall. The remote exploded in different directions, the batteries rolling under my tv stand. I stomped upstairs, falling into the bed. Right away I was engulfed by her scent and assaulted with images of what we just did. The mind-blowing love making we created.

I don't even know why I said all that shit. It felt like she was choosing him over me. I was mad because she did all this work to get me and now that she has me, she wants other men in her life. I didn't mind other men, but this particular man wanted what I was getting from her. He wanted to have that body wrapped around his. He wanted her core with her gorilla grip pussy sucking him dry. I refused to share her body with anyone else. She's mine. Her body is mine to explore.

Feeling bad, I sent a quick message telling her I was sorry.

~*I need some space Finn. I'll call you later, but right now I need space*~

I cursed to the room. Whatever. It's very immature to just walk away from an argument. Real adults talk through their problems. Real adults don't go to sleep with anger in their hearts. And yet here I am, about to go to bed angry. I tried to reach out and discuss with her but no she needed space. She wanted space, I can give her space.

The very next day I got a video call from Zoe.

"Hi Finn! I think we really need to talk."

"We're talking right now Zoe."

"We have to talk in person. Meet me at the park at your lunch break, I'll pay for food." she hung up, leaving a dark screen behind.

I placed the phone back in my pocket as I dictated what was to be done to my staff until Lanna stormed to me.

"What the fuck did you do to my baby sister?" her hands were balled on her hips and she had a hard look on her face.

"I didn't do anything to...ow" she hit me on my arm.

"Don't you fucking lie to me! She was up all night watching stand up comedy. I thought you would treat my sister right but you guys haven't even been together long and you already have her doing her version of crying." she was poking me in the chest, drawing looks from our coworkers.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side, "Lanna we are going to talk on my lunch break. It was just a misunderstanding."

"You better fix this shit or I will be kicking your ass to next Tuesday." she snatched her arm out of my grip then whorled around.

I stared at her back wondering what I got myself into. I really should not have taken a liking to my best friend's sister. That always ended badly, but fuck, that body of hers called to me. There was no helping it.

I walked to the park unbuttoning my shirt to fold it over my arm. The white shirt I had on under the button down gave me relief from the unusual heat. I spotted Zoe's curls blowing in the wind, sitting on a bench holding a salad and a brown paper bag.

Stepping in front of her, I gave her a small smile, "Hi Zoe."

"Hi Finn. I brought you a tuna salad sandwich with a side of chips. Come, sit." she patted the empty space beside her.

"Thank you. So what did you want to talk about that needed to be discussed in person?" I took the bag from her.

"Hmm yes. About yesterday night, I think things got out of control."

"I agree. Storming out in the middle of a disagreement is uncalled for."

"I fully stand by my actions. It's yours that were concerning. I honestly don't think it's your place to tell me who I can or cannot see. Brandon is my friend and I intend on keeping the friendship unless something happens to change my mind. Now if you can't accept that, then we can no longer be together. Although I would love to stay with you and get to know you more to see where this connection can go but I refuse to compromise on this."

I bit the inside of my cheek knowing I can't make a scene in this very public place, "If that's how you feel then there's nothing else to talk about." I stood up, giving her my back as I walked away.

I dropped the bag in the trash, not touching the sandwich. I walked to work not really having one set emotion I could pinpoint. Back to work as usual. The day was its usual hectic self with Lanna asking me every five minutes what that talk was about. After getting on my last nerve, I told her to come over after work. That pacified her.

At home, I patiently waited for Lanna to show up. Sipping on a beer I opened the door to see her through the peephole in my door after she rang. I looked behind her confused that Stephanie wasn't there like she always was.

"She's with Zoe." she said, knowing what I was thinking.

"Want a beer?"

"Spill." she grabbed the beer and sat on the couch.

I pulled her legs to rest on my thighs, "Long story short, she chose another man over me."

"That doesn't sound like my Zo." she looked at me disbelieving.

"It's what happened."

"Elucidate."

"She insists on being friends with Brandon when I asked her not to."

"Ohhhh yeah, you were wrong. You can't tell people who they can't hang out with. What was going through your head?"

"Brandon doesn't want to be just her friend. He clearly wants to fuck her."

"Just because he may or may not want to be sexual with her doesn't mean he'll act on it. Some men do have control over their lusts. Do you not trust my sister? Are you calling her a ho'?"

"No that's not what I was meaning at all. And I do trust her, it's him I don't trust. Have you seen the way he looks at her? I know what he wants from her."

"So you're saying my sister is weak?"

"No! Why are you twisting my words?"

"Because, when you say that Brandon is attracted to Zo but they can't be friends because of that attraction, you're saying that one, he doesn't have control over his actions where women are concerned. And two, you're saying you don't trust my sister around men. Either way you are wrong."

"Zoe is very small, so it will be easy for someone to take advantage of her and there are women out there who have to choose between being accepting of the violence that is happening to her over the threat of death so excuse me if I'm worried about her."

Alanna blinked at me in thought, "Damn you're right. Women do have that unfortunate burden and I understand where you are coming from but can you see it from her point of view?"

"I do see it-" my phone started to ring, "Hold on Lanna."

"Hey Zoe. Yes, yes. All right, I'll see you soon."

I looked at Alanna, "You got to go. Now. Move girl, move." I rushed her out the door with her giggling at my actions.

"My sister has got you sprung" she sang outside the door.

I rolled my eyes, checking my wine cabinet to pick a nice chilled wine. I plan on expressing my concerns and buttering her up with booze.

Thirty minutes later, she was ringing my doorbell still clad in the clothes she was wearing earlier. She smiled that dimpled grin at me, wrapping her arms around me for a hug. Breathing a sigh of relief, I held her close.

"I missed you already." she said looking up at me.

"Me too. Come sit down, I think I need to articulate myself a little better." I waited for her to sit down, then I proceeded, "I understand that I was being controlling and definitely crossing a line by demanding that you not see Brandon anymore but I am legitimately worried about you. I know women can be put in situations where they are extremely uncomfortable and you choose to take whatever it is that they are saying or doing because you fear for your life. I just don't want you to be in that position. It terrifies me that you could be in such a helpless situation and if I can prevent it, then I will do everything in my power to do so."

"I really appreciate you trying to look after me but that controlling thing isn't gonna work for me. My mother has tried to control me my whole life and the second you doled out demands...I refuse to be under anyones control. I like you very much and I don't want to lose you so fast. I would never choose another man over you because in my heart you're always mine. Please understand."

Her hands were on mine, her eyes were pleading with me to understand. I hated that I reminded her of her mother. That one small glimpse I got of her attitude towards Zoe at the reunion didn't sit well with me and I don't want to be the one to make her feel like how her mom makes her feel.

"Zoe." my hand was on her cheek, "I understand and I apologize. Now give me one of those beautiful smiles."

She smiled wide, those adorable dimples twinkling. That was enough talking for me. I carried her to our room and commenced to a slow lovemaking session that told her all of my feelings towards her. I didn't need words, my body did the talking.

The allotted two weeks passed and she was not pregnant. I have no earthly idea why I was severely disappointed by that news, but I was. We decided to use condoms from now on to avoid another 'scare' like that, her words.

12