Family Reunion Ch. 04

Story Info
Final chapter.
18.3k words
4.73
9.5k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~*This is the final installment, I hope you enjoy*~*~

A few months later, Zoe and I were laying in the bed slowly petting each other when we heard a crash in the next room. Quickly I shoved my legs into pants, grabbed my gun to stealthily find the source of the noise. I shouldered into my office to see water and my ceiling on the floor. Zoe zoomed around the corner butt assed naked, her hand going to her mouth in a gasp.

"Zoe, what the fuck?"

"What?" her eyes were bugging out her head.

"Who the hell were you gonna protect like that? At least bring a damn weapon." I laughed at the absurdity of the situation.

She looked down then rushed out bouncing every which way. I put a hand on my head wondering what the hell happened and why was my ceiling on the floor and where on earth was this water coming from? Realizing I wouldn't be able to do anything about it until the morning, I turned off the light and turned the corner.

I turned the corner right into Zoe who was moving at full speed. So fast, she bounced off my chest to land on her ass.

"Ow ow ow." she whined as I helped her up.

"Oh does princess's bottom hurt." I rubbed it for her.

"Ow Finn, it really hurts when you touch it."

"We're going to the emergency room." I scooped her up.

"What? No Finn. Let me down." she wiggled then her face scrunched up in pain.

"Baby this isn't good. I think you may have broken your tailbone." I slid her to her feet.

"I'll be fine."

I gave her a withering look of warning.

"If I don't feel better by the weekend, then we'll go. It might just be a bruise. I didn't fall that hard."

"Fine, but Friday and not a day later."

"Yeah yeah whatever." she waved me away, "So do you know what happened in your office?"

"Nope, but we'll find out tomorrow. Now let's get back in bed." I pulled the shirt she had on over her head then tossed it away.

She tried to sit on the bed but she winced. She lifted up her leg to climb in but she winced in pain again. For the second time, I scooped her up and laid her on her side. She let out a relieved breath. Disrobing, I got in beside her, pulling her in my arms.

The next day, I scheduled a repair service to see what was wrong. Turns out my pipes froze, then burst. Shit was going to be expensive to fix and I couldn't stay at my house while they were doing it, so now Zoe and I are temporary residents at Alanna's house.

The first two days were us getting used to being in each others faces and the third day was the visit at the doctor for Zoe. The doctor believes it's just a bruise. He prescribed her some very strong medication for her pain and a donut to sit on.

Zoe did not like the donut whatsoever. After eating her lunch, she was allowed to take the pills for pain. Instantly she turned drowsy, holding on to me as I typed away on my laptop. The door was opened, with a smiling Carol and a stoic looking Marvin in our room.

Carol's face dropped so fast, I'm sure she sprained something. She strode over to the bed, yanked Zoe by the arm to the floor.

"It's not enough that you're mooching off of your sister, you had to go steal her boyfriend as well! You whore! After everything we have done for you." Carol yelled pointing at Zoe on the floor.

"Wait, mom-" Zoe's voice slurred.

"And you're on drugs! You pathetic-"

"Mom what are you doing?" Lanna came through the door frantic.

I got up to help Zoe off the floor and so did Marvin.

"Do you see what's going on under your own roof? Your whore of a sister is sleeping with your boyfriend! And to think I came all the way up here to surprise my daughters. You better be lucky I found this out for you or yo-"

"Mom stop." Lanna walked to Zoe, "Hey Zo, are you all right?"

Her hand was resting on her bottom trying not to put too much pressure on it while her face grimaced in pain, "Yes. Fine." her eyes were unfocused.

"Don't coddle that coked up little-"

"Hey!" I barked, "You will not say another derogatory word to Zoe, you understand me? I don't care if you are her mother, I will kick you the fuck out." I held Zoe close to my chest.

"That." she pointed at Zoe, "Is no daughter of mine you adulterer."

"Mom! How can you say that?" Alanna looked aghast at the woman who was her mirror image.

"That ungrateful little..." I gave her scathing look, cutting off whatever it is she was going to say, then she continued, "She is no child of mine. Ask your rotten father!" she spat.

"Ok mom, I think it's time you leave." Alanna spoke up.

"You're kicking me out while that slut is sleeping with your man?"

"I'm gay mom. I am a rainbow flag flying, raging homo. Now get the fuck out of my house." Alanna flung her finger to the direction of the front door.

Carol whorled around and stalked out the door, punctuating her exit with a slam, leaving all of us stunned. Zoe was crying in my arms. I laid her back on the bed to rub her hair until she fell asleep.

Gently I closed the room door seeing Lanna, Stephanie and Marvin sitting at the table. They all looked at me expectantly.

"I think she'll be fine, she's a tough cookie." I gave a sad smile, not really sure if that was the truth or not.

"She shouldn't have to be tough. None of that should have been said to her. My poor Zoe." Lanna sniffled into her tissue.

"No, she shouldn't. It's all my fault." Marvin said, wiping a hand down his face.

"You could have spoken up, but it's not your fault dad."

"It is Lanna. You kids don't know this because you were too young but after you were born, I filed for divorce. I fell in love with a beautiful woman inside and out. To this day, I believe my Zoelle was the love of my life. Your mother was so nasty, but my Zoelle was the complete opposite. I was never going to touch her until the divorce was finalized but Carol was being difficult and I had a moment of weakness.

When I found out she was pregnant, I was overjoyed to be having a child with her. I've never seen Zoelle smile that big or glow the way she did when she was pregnant with Zoe. So, yes, I cheated on your mother which did not have the desired effect. I figured she would want nothing to do with me after that but she refused to settle on anything I offered in the divorce. Zoelle went into labor early and she knew something was wrong. We begged the doctors to do checks but they never did. She died of eclampsia. It wasn't until later on when I talked to my cousin saying that the doctors should have noted her high blood pressure months before. I was in a dark place and your mother consoled me. She promised me she would change if I gave her another chance. She even offered to treat Zoe as her own.

I should have went with my gut. Before I knew it, you all were grown up. I recognized she treated Zoe different, and I never spoke up for her. Zoe looks so much like Zoelle that I could see the hatred in Carol's eyes every time she looked at Zoe. This is my burden to bear and it's about time I grew a backbone." his eyes were misty.

Alanna was crying harder now.

"Sir, I think you should leave. I'll order you a Lyft to wherever you want to go but I think you should leave." I stood up grabbing my phone.

He told me where he wanted to be, I ordered it then ushered him out the door. There was nothing but silence after he left. Well silence and Lanna crying.

I broke the quiet, "Lanna, you have to tell her."

"I can't tell her that, it'll break her heart." she hiccuped.

"I think it would be better coming from you than anyone else." I reasoned.

"I'll tell her when she wakes up, but right now I need to rest myself." Stephanie helped her up then guided her to their room.

I felt so bad for Zoe. Maybe her drug addled brain blocked it out somehow. I gently opened the door to her lightly snoring on the bed, her right hand clutching the pillow where I usually am. Untangling her hand, I wrapped my body around hers. I fell asleep feeling her steady breaths lull me under.

Minutes later, I woke up with my arm still wrapped around her. Knowing I needed to get more work done, I scoot my back to the headboard and brought out my laptop. I tapped away doing research for about an hour when Zoe stirred and traveled to the bathroom. She looked so cute with her high bun askew, those shorts twisted and only one sock on. I smiled over my glasses.

She reappeared in the doorway looking refreshed giving me a seductive smirk. Every step she took towards me, she took off a piece of clothing. At the foot of the bed, she was stark naked, her beautiful dark brown skin and curves enticing me. Wincing, she stepped on the bed striding towards me with those breasts bouncing, forcing me to move my computer to the side.

Walking right up to me with her core hovering inches from my lips. I slid my hands up the back of her thighs, licking my tongue out to taste her. I felt the headboard shift from her grabbing on to it. I slurped up her juices, sucking her lips in and her hard little bud. I let her ride my tongue to climax, her bent over shaking in my arms.

My manhood was throbbing, trying its hardest to cleave through my pants. I stealthily slid my pants down my legs as she gained her composure. Standing again, she hovered over me slowly dropping her body down to impale herself on my length. A sharp stifled curse escaped my lips as she maneuvered her body up and down my pole, squeezing me on the upstroke and suffocating me with her heat on the downstroke.

Sitting fully on me, I gripped her cheeks in both of my hands helping her climax along as she clung to me, her moans in my ears. Her insides quivering around my length had me gritting my teeth, pumping her hips harder on me. Lightning fast, my seed shot out of me, coating her walls.

"Princess?" I shook her, "Are you asleep?" I chuckled, pulling her off me.

I left the room, getting away from temptation. I'd be ready for sex with her at any time in any place. Settling on the couch, I looked at Stephanie sipping on tea, "Where is she?"

"Hiding in the room. Girl is terrified of telling you know who, about you know what." she rolled her eyes.

I shook my head, "She needs to tell her as soon as Zoe wakes up."

"Tell me what?" Zoe came out with a yawn.

Stephanie got up and went to fetch Lanna, "Get your ass up and stop being a baby. Put your big girl panties on and tell your baby sister." she came out giving us a coy smile.

"Zo, I have something I need to discuss with you." Lanna sat down next to Stephanie.

"Ok spill." Zoe curled up in my lap, moving my laptop aside.

"Long story short, mom is not your birth mother. Dad fell in love with another woman, and you are the reward of their love." no beating around the bush.

"Is that why she hates me? Because dad cheated on her?"

"Honestly I don't know why, and there is no valid reason for her to treat an innocent child like how she has treated you. You are my baby sister and I love you."


"I love you too Al, but may I be honest?" Zoe asked.

"Of course."

"Frankly, I'm relieved that she isn't my mother. I'm sorry to say it but she is a nasty, cruel woman. I'm glad I don't have those genes running through me. Do you think dad will talk to me about my real mom?"

"Well...Finn basically threw him out the house so I'm not sure where his head is at. And he put mom in her place."

"You should have seen her face when she stomped out of here." Stephanie laughed.

"I was so out of it, all I remember was being thrown on the ground. But I would have loved to see that dominant side of Finn." we shared a secret charged look.

"Now that that is over, I need food and a drink. Also when are ya'll getting out of my house? I'm tired of hearing my sister have sex."

A surprised look overtook my face, I knew I was red as a strawberry, "We'll be gone in a few days."

We ordered some take out and enjoyed a nice relaxing day despite the eventful morning we had. I really hoped she was ok with the news Lanna gave her. She's a master of disguising her actual mood behind a smile, and I didn't want her to have to do that around me. I wanted the full unadulterated Zoe. Poor thing was still wincing every time she moved but she said that it was doing better. I think her mom bruised more by tugging her to the floor. The downside to her backside hurting is that I could no longer take her from behind and that I also had to be aware of how hard I thrust inside of her.

I can't wait until that damn bruised bone gets better, I love watching her ass give me an applause while I stroke inside her tight little glove.

A month later, she is fully healed and once I get home I'm giving her what she's been needing. She has been having a little attitude with me and now she needs a good night of bed play to set her straight. With a bounce in my step, I open the door and hear muffled cries coming from the bathroom. I hurry to find Zoe on the floor crying like someone killed her beloved pet.

"Hey hey. Princess, what's wrong?" I knelt to the floor with her.

"I...I'm...I'm pregnant." that's when I realized the little stick hanging from her fingers and three more on the floor.

"Why are you crying? This is wonderful news."

She looked up at me with a tear stained face, eyes red, "Wonderful news? Finn we hardly know each other and I'm already knocked up."

"Honestly we should have seen this coming, we haven't been using condoms before."

"Yes we were. We have used condoms religiously for well over a month!" she sat hopelessly on the floor cross legged.

"Then I must have slipped up but I'm here for you Zoe. I would never leave you to deal with this by yourself, whatever it is you choose to do." I grabbed her by her shoulders.

"You're sure?" she looked at me suspiciously.

"One million percent positive."

"Is it weird that my first reaction was happiness that I was having a baby with you?"

"No because honestly princess, I've been wanting to put a baby in you from the day I met you."

She kissed me hard. Her tongue doing a dance with mine as she laid me down to straddle me. My arousal spiking, I sat up to undress. She got the hint and started to undress herself then attacked my mouth once again. I reached between us to grab my length to enter her core. She threw her head back, her hands on my chest slowly pumping her hips back and forth.

I placed my hands on her, watching her hips work on me. Bending over, placing her hands on either side of my face to grind harder on me. I knew my pelvis was massaging her clit by the way she was groaning and increasing her speed. My hands moved her body along as her walls clutched at my length.

My hips thrust up, bouncing her with strength. Feeling a tingle down my spine, I slowed down, not wanting to come just yet. I sat up positioning her on her hands and knees to slip back in her heat. Grabbing her hips, I did the ten stroke. One quick stroke then nine slow ones. Two fast thrusts then eight slow strokes. I wanted to enjoy this view. I wanted to see how long I could force myself to last before I lost control. Three rapid pumps then seven snail paced slow thrusts. When I made it to six and four, I pulled out when her walls constricted around me.

"Put it back." she moaned huskily.

I slapped her ass with a chuckle then tried to finish my ten stroke. She threw her waist back, doing all the work. I sat back, allowing her to fuck me. I took over control once another orgasm roiled through her. I made it to eight and two but the expanding climax rushed up my legs, pulling my sac tight to erupt within her box.

She collapsed on the bathroom floor, effectively slipping me out of her flower. I couldn't control myself. I almost made it though. Next time, I'm making it all the way to ten even if I implode. Standing up, my knees crackled making her laugh hysterically.

"See I was gonna help you up but I'm leaving your fine ass on the floor for laughing." I smacked my palm against those ample cheeks making her giggle again as I headed to bed to get enough sleep for work tomorrow.

Zoe is pregnant with my baby. We're going to create a cute little girl that has her dimples, and I will spoil her rotten. Giddy with anticipation, I planned on stopping by the baby store down the street from my job after work.

I went a little crazy, I'll admit. There were just so many things in that store. And the store clerk was scaring me about all the things that the baby could get in to with those little hands. I was directing the movers around to where I wanted certain things to go when Zoe in all her newly pregnant glory waltzed through the door.

"Woah. Finn what is all of this?" she asked ducking out the way, "Was that a rocking chair?"

"This is baby stuff." I mentioned obviously.

"Yes, this is baby stuff but we just found out yesterday Phineas. Aren't you moving a bit too fast?"

"No, I'm here for you and our beautiful baby." I leaned down to kiss those lips of hers.

"You are so lucky I love you." she smiled big at me peppering kisses on her cheeks.

"I love you too." I paused, standing to my full height. I do, I love Zoe, "Holy shit. I love you!" I twirled her around making her giggle.

I put her down, pressing my mouth to hers, coaxing her to open up to me. My hand traveled down to her bottom taking a big handful. I had to pull away from her before we took it too far.

"I got something for you, I'll be right back." she turned to walk back to her car.

I waited a good five minutes when I decided to check on her.

"You sure white boy is handling all that, because I'd be more than happy to show you what a real man can do." cliche cliche cliche.

I was about to step down the stoop to give him a piece of my mind when Zoe spoke up, "I'm not missing anything. That white boy in there, handles all of this and well. I actually come with him, which I don't think much of your lady friends can say the same." she flicked her fingernails at him, walking up to me and placing a hot kiss on my mouth.

It was sexy watching her take up for me. The way she blew him off like he was an insignificant bug on her shoe dashed all of my worries about her and Brandon. I planned on fucking her until she couldn't walk straight when these men left.

I dismissed the asshole, eyeing the rest of the crew daring them to say anything. The heated look Zoe gave me, told me she was satisfied with my actions. To keep busy from molesting each other, we looked through all the bags I bought.

"Goodness Finn, you got clothes? We don't even know the gender of the baby."

"That is a trick question because I distinctly remember you saying you wanted to raise a gender neutral child."

"A man after my own heart. I think I said that to you at the family reunion." another heated look was thrown my way.

Most men think the way to a woman's heart is a big dick or gifts. But the true way to a woman's heart is listening, comprehending and remembering things she says. And a big dick and gifts. Makes their womanhood tremble with desire. That, is the true aphrodisiac.

"I try to remember everything that comes out of that beautiful mouth of yours." I wink at her.

"Keep it up Mr. Quinn and I'll have to tie you to me forever."

I already had that plan in motion. That spitfire is all mine. Sorting and placing all the new stuff around my old office, now nursery, we notice the sun is almost completely down when one of the staff knocks on the door.

"Sir, we're finished. Would you like to double check our work?"

"That is the lady of the house's job. She wears the pants." I motioned toward the little woman on the floor.

"Guess that's my cue." she flung her arm out waiting for me to help her up.

She walked around testing the furniture. Sitting in, standing on and shaking things to test the stability. The men stood around with bated breath hoping she didn't find anything wrong. Just to be an asshole, she prolonged the check adding in some 'hmms' and pursed lips for a little razzle dazzle.