Family Reunion Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands worked their magic as they travelled to my left arm, and then my right. I thought I felt something graze my back as she worked on my right arm but I was too engrossed by the massage to think about it for more than a second. Her hands travelled back to my spine before she lifted them and squirted more oil into them. She rubbed them together and placed them back on my weary skin, rubbing and caressing me. They worked my lower back, then moved down to my legs, skipping my butt. She kneaded the backs of my thighs and calves, putting expert focus into the muscles. My body had never received attention like this before.

When she finished my legs, she got more oil and placed her hands on my lower back, beginning to graze the top of my butt. Slowly, she worked down, oiling up my ass cheeks and kneading the muscle. I'll be honest, I have a pretty big ass for a guy because I had always been athletic, so she had a lot to work with. She massaged the cheeks, digging deep and putting more pressure on them without it feeling sexual. Her hands made their way between the cheeks, gently brushing against my asshole and ball sack. I shuddered at first, but was in such a state that I couldn't even say anything about it. I just let it happen. It was just quick contact, it never lingered or felt on purpose, but it happened a few times which was enough to make me question it in the back of my mind.

"Okay, go ahead and flip over for me." I did as I was told. I turned and laid on my back, cock pointing to the sky like a monument to my horniness. It was then that I noticed that Aunt Rita had gone topless, her bare breasts hanging from her chest. She saw the look on my face, saying "It's just so that I don't get oil on my shirt, I'll put it back on when we're done, promise. Just close your eyes and relax." Too dazed to say anything, I just closed my eyes and let her work her magic on my front.

Her hands glided across my abs, exploring and painting my stomach and chest with oil. She moved on to my legs, kneading the front of my thighs and calves the way she did the backs, and even worked on my feet for a bit. I was feeling incredibly relaxed, the tension almost completely gone from my body. She came back up to my chest and worked on my pecs, then moved to my right arm, which was now next to her. When she finished that arm, she switched to my left arm, bending over me to reach it. I felt something graze my chest, the same way something had grazed my back, I opened my eyes slightly, and then they shot open when I saw her 32G boobs dangling right over me, her diamond hard nipples rubbing against me.

"Rita..." I moaned, afraid of what was about to happen.

"Just relax, sweetie." But I couldn't relax; the pressure inside my balls was boiling over. She looked to me and met my eyes, giving me a warm, motherly smile. That was all it took. My eyes clamped shut and I moaned uncontrollably, my body convulsing as my orgasm took over my body. My cock throbbed and my hips bucked as my balls contracted and jets of cum started shooting out of my shaft. Rope after rope of cum escaped my body, like prisoners breaking free from captivity. Even though I had just cum that morning, this orgasm was absolutely massive, draining my body of energy. By the time it finished, cum was dripping out of my cock onto my stomach, the remnants of what was surely a record-breaking release. My eyes pried themselves open, revealing my Aunt had straightened up but was still smiling and looking at me. I scanned her body, my cum painting her tits and flat stomach, streaking her hair, dripping down the valley between her tits. She looked like a Jackson Pollock painting. Somehow her face had remained clear of cum, but I didn't bother guessing how.

"Rita, I'm so sorry", I mustered, "I don't...", but before I could finish, she put a finger to my lips and shushed me.

"Your body was just releasing its tension, nothing more," she said matter of factly. "Why don't you go wash up. I should do the same." She turned and walked to her bathroom, shutting the door behind her, leaving me alone on the massage table with a softening erection and a puddle of my own cum on my stomach. Slowly, I sat up, my brain regaining composure trying to analyze what just happened.

My Aunt had given me a nude massage and I came all over her.

What the fuck. I painted her tits and stomach with my thick, white cum, and she just smiled at me and told me it was fine. I was having some serious trouble trying to understand it, but I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

My Aunt made me cum.

Was it on purpose? Did she know that was going to happen? I remembered the way she smiled at me right before I came. She had given me a look, almost approving, telling me that it was okay to unload all over her. That look, that smile, she wanted me to cum. There was no other explanation for it or for her reaction afterwards.

She wanted me to cum.

Was it sexual, or did she just want me to release my tension? She was right that I was tensed from earlier, and I was still trying to become comfortable with the idea of being nude around her, and her being nude around me. And she was right that I now felt incredibly relaxed, almost free from some unspoken burden.

The shower in her bathroom started to run, and I snapped out of my thoughts. I was still sitting naked on a massage table in my Aunt's bedroom while she showered and washed my cum off of her body maybe thirty feet away from me. I got down from the table, struggling to maintain my balance as I was still coming down from the intensity of my orgasm. My cock was now almost flaccid, dangling from my crotch, my balls feeling empty and satisfied. I slowly walked out of the room, forgetting about my shirt, and found my way back to my room, shut the door behind me, and went straight to my shower. I turned the water on, hopped in before it even got hot, letting the cold water jolt me back to life like a defibrillator.

I could feel myself regaining composure as the water heated up. I washed the oil off my body and the cum from my stomach. I didn't take any extra time and got out, toweled myself semi-dry and flopped face down into bed, letting the mattress carry me off into a deep and much needed nap.

Chapter 9

I woke up later that afternoon, the slowly setting sun shining through my window. I got out of bed, still naked, and threw on a pair of boxers. Aunt Rita had seen everything at this point and was still encouraging me to get comfortable, so no point in dressing any further than this. I went downstairs to see what everyone was doing but couldn't find anyone. I looked out to the backyard and saw Aunt Rita lounging topless by the pool, her tits displayed and cascading over her sides while maintaining their form. I still couldn't believe they were real. All she had on was a black, lacy thong.

I opened the sliding door and walked outside, and she lifted her head to look at me and waved me over, patting the lounge chair next to her. I obliged, and walked over, lying down next to her. She turned to face me, letting her tits fall towards me, her nipples pointing right at me. My cock lurched and began to fill with blood, even though she had technically made me cum twice today already. She took notice but said nothing about it.

"How are you feeling, sweetie?"

"Conflicted, but willing to learn." This put a big smile on her face. Not an innocent one, either, but a more conspiratorial smile, like she had just broken down a barrier that stood in her way.

"Glad to hear it. Wanna help me out and lotion me up? It's been a few hours and I don't wanna get any burns." She flipped on her stomach and presented her back to me. I took a deep breath, giving in to whatever her game was. I picked up a bottle of lotion and squirted some on my hands before starting to rub it into her back. Her skin was soft, silky smooth, with not a blemish in sight. It was a beautiful tan color, and I worked my fingers and knuckles into it. "Oooooh that feels so good, Gavin. Really get in there," she moaned, and I obliged. I couldn't deny that I was enjoying the sight and feel, and my cock was straining against my boxers in case proof of my enjoyment was necessary.

As I was rubbing into her back, my hands grazed the sides of her tits, which were impossible to miss given how they spilled out from under her, given their size. They were firm, much more firm than I expected, which is probably why they maintained their fantastic shape. I didn't linger, afraid of any backlash.

My hands worked her back and shoulder blades, slowly moving down towards her ass. I could pretty much see the entirety of her round, shapely ass, the thong disappearing in her massive crevice, sandwiched between her meaty cheeks. I wished I was the thong. My hands tentatively touched her ass, gently rubbing in the lotion, not wanting to make it seem sexual. I lingered just barely long enough on the surface of her ass to get a mental imprint of it, and then I moved on to her legs.

"You're not done there, make sure you get the whole area," she said, making me freeze for a moment. "You don't want me to burn, do you?" and I didn't. I squirted some more lotion on my hands and went back to her ass, this time groping the cheeks and really rubbing the lotion in with no remorse. If she wanted me to do it thoroughly, I was gonna enjoy it. "There you go, honey, just like that," she moaned, enjoying my touch. I let my hands find their way in between her long and supple cheeks, caressing the insides with lotion, accidentally grazing the fabric of her thong that covered her asshole and pussy. She said nothing, so I continued. My hand grazed the fabric again, but still no reaction.

My cock was rigid and the blood was leaving my brain, so I started to get a little bolder.

"Do you want me to remove your thong so I can get everywhere?" I asked, expecting her to chide me.

"That would be wonderful, thank you." Shit. She called my bluff. I swallowed, hooked my thumbs into her thong's waistband, mentally prepared myself for what I was about to see, and then slowly, slowly, pulled them down, inch by inch, rolling them down her voluptuous ass, revealing first her puckered asshole, clean as a whistle and bleached by the looks of it, and further down until her pussy revealed itself to me. The lips were puffy and her labia hung slightly out, but it was beautiful. I continued to roll the thong down until I eventually pulled them off of her feet and tossed it to the side. My Aunt was now completely nude in front of me, giving me a direct view to her most private assets.

I felt like I was looking at long buried treasure, something that I was never meant to see. She spread her legs open, practically inviting me in. I scooted back up and placed my hands back on her ass, rubbing more lotion into her. This time, when my hands made their way inside the canyon between her cheeks, I let them slowly pass over her asshole and pussy. I felt the wrinkles around her asshole on my finger, and the wetness of her slit as my fingers slid past it. I did this a few times, and then moved down to her legs. She said nothing, satisfied with my work. My cock was in agony, begging for release from touching my Aunt's pussy.

I finished up her legs in a bit of a rush, eager to go stroke my cock in my room and bust a massive load of cum.

"Okay, you're good to go, Rita."

"You aren't gonna help me with my front?"

I hesitated before answering. "Uh, I think you can probably take care of it yourself, can't you?"

"But I'm already so relaxed and I was enjoying your handy work. You'd probably give great massages," she said, flipping over to her back, displaying her tits and bare pussy to me as I was still kneeled over her. I looked straight down at her massive boobs, nipples pointing up at me. Further down, her slit was beginning to open, blossoming like a flower. "Please, Gavin? For me?" I couldn't help myself. I had to feel up my Aunt, she was literally begging me for it.

"Yeah, alright, I'll help." She grinned wide and closed her eyes, letting me focus on the task in front of me. The two tasks in front of me, and they were large ones. They were like globes, and as far as I cared, they were my entire world in that moment.

I started rubbing lotion above them, trying to work on her chest before I got to her tits. The problem was that they were so big that I could barely do anything without touching them. My hands lowered, and I felt them fill with her breasts. She breathed deeply, her chest rising and boobs filling my hands even further. My hands slid across their surface, gliding over her hard nipples. They were as thick as my pinky finger and stood about a quarter of an inch tall. All I wanted to do was put them in my mouth and suckle them and bite them. But I refrained, and just kept rubbing lotion into her tits. There was so much surface area I didn't know if I'd even be able to get it all. I cupped her right tit in my hand and used my other hand to get underneath it and lotion the underside. I did this for a minute, then switched to the other tit. I was generous with the lotion, squeezing and caressing her boobs until the lotion disappeared. I pushed them together, losing focus and starting to grope them.

"There are other parts of my body, you know," Rita said with a giggle.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me."

"It's fine, just don't get too distracted." I moved down from her tits and worked on her stomach, feeling her abs beneath my fingers. She was more muscular than she looked, and incredibly toned beneath the skin. Yoga must've really been doing her some favors. My hands kept going down as I scooted back, eventually coming face to face with her slit. It was glistening in the late-afternoon sun, her lips tantalizing and moist. I imagined what it would feel like to slide my thick rod inside of her, wondering how tight she was, and if she could accept my full length. She was completely bare, not a hair in site, so she probably got waxed. Imagining her getting her pussy waxed made my cock strain even further. My cock slipped out of the hole in the front of my boxers, but I was too preoccupied to notice. It jutted out a few inches, no longer trapped by my boxers, and soon enough nearly the entire 9 inches were on display.

My hands caressed the inside of her thighs, kneading and prodding, inching closer to her slit. My knuckles grazed her labia for a moment, but Aunt Rita gave no reaction. I dared not tempt fate and moved further down her legs until I was finished.

"I'm done, again," I said, thankful that this was over.

"Thank you, sweetie, that felt wonderful. If you wanna stay out here I'll do you next," she said, but she was practically dozing off as she said it.

"I'm okay, I think I'm gonna go back inside," I told her, but she didn't respond. Her eyes were shut and her chest was rising and falling as she breathed slowly and deeply. "Rita?" Still no response. I looked down and noticed my cock was almost entirely out of my boxers. She must've seen it, but she had already seen it earlier today so there wasn't anything new. I walked away to head inside but turned and looked at her again. The blood hadn't returned to my brain and was still pooled in my cock, so I wasn't thinking straight when I decided to pull down my boxers and start stroking myself barely ten feet away from her. My hands were still slippery from the lotion, giving me all the lubrication I needed. I stroked slowly, admiring her huge rack, the way her tits hung so perfectly. I called out to her again, and still no response. She was fast asleep, unaware of what I was doing. I walked up to her, standing only a few feet away now. I pulled on my cock slowly and forcefully, admiring her tits from close up. I looked down to her slit, which was glistening even more now. Was she even wetter than before? I didn't care, and kept stroking on my rod, feeling my cum build in my balls and slowly move towards the base of my cock. My orgasm was mounting, and I wasn't thinking about what I was gonna do when I came. All I was thinking about was making myself cum. My strokes picked up speed, but only slightly. That was all it took after the tease of feeling her up. My balls contracted and I felt my cock lurch and jolt, preparing to shoot a third load of cum in one day. I realized what I was doing and panicked, but not before a rope of cum shot out and landed on my Aunt's massive tits. I turned as quick as I could, letting the rest of my cum spray out and hit the patio, but there was still a massive streak of cum painting her tits. Not nearly as much cum as from when she massaged me, but still an impressive rope of cum nonetheless.

My erection subsided after I forced the last drops of cum from my shaft, and I came to the realization that I just came on my Aunt. She was still asleep, so I pulled up my boxers and ran back inside as quietly as I could. Hopefully the cum would dry before she woke up and she would just think it was excess lotion.

Chapter 9 Interlude

Rita opened her eyes, when she heard the sliding door shut. She looked down at her tits, a single streak of thick, white cum accenting her massive globes. She smiled and wiped the cum onto her finger as she lifted her finger to her mouth to taste it. It was salty, but not unpleasant, and she savored the flavor, just as she had savored the wonderful gift she received all over her body earlier - after the massage. Gavin was becoming bolder, less guarded, and it excited her. She wiped up another finger-full of cum and pressed her finger into her soaking slit, feeding the cum to her hungry hole. She shuddered as the pushed Gavin's cum inside of her, reaching her g-spot and pressing against it. She used her thumb to rub her clit, and within a minute she was bucking her hips and cumming harder than she had in years. She removed her finger and sucked on it, tasting the mixture of her juices and Gavin's cum, relishing the flavor and taboo of it all.

12