All Comments on 'Family Reunion - College Visit Pt. 01'

by CB_Grl_Dani

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dst275dst275about 1 year ago

Wow. While I like the original your rendition is super hot!!! Can't wait for the next part.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

No need to apologize over the OG writer. This looks pretty much like hundreds and hundreds of daddy/daughter stories here.

Your aforementioned “writing style” is in need of some brushing up:

1. You slip between past and present tense randomly. Did you pause writing the story and then pick up again later, forgetting what tense you’d been in?

2. A LAN line is how computers communicate. A “land line” is a hard wired phone.

3. When recovering from an upset you “compose yourself”. We recompose if we’re writers or musicians reworking an original piece.

4. How did he know she was reaching for her pussy? It’s a land line not FaceTime.

5. When we throw caution to the wind we act with “reckless abandon”. The only reckless abandonment is when unwed mothers drop babies off at the fire department.

6. When his sole motivation that morning was to pick up his girl from school, what possible instinct would cause him pack dress clothing?

creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

WOW!!!!! Can't wait to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So so story. The "tear pussy apart" or "split her with big cock" is very distracting, not erotic, and really not necessary. The turn on with this kind of story is the idea of a father and daughter as consenting adults, becoming intimate with each other, not the size of his cock or the volume of sperm he had saved for her. The general story line is fine but a little erotic revision here and there would make an adequate story much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCB_Grl_Dani@CB_Grl_Dani
I am a comic/animation, manga/anime girl in a committed relationship with a lovely woman. You can find my non-erotic natured stories on Fanfiction.net, Wattpad, and Archive of our Own under username: comixgirl Follow me at my blog: https://comixgrl.blogspot.com/ Fanfic Phot...