Family Reunion - College Visit Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex discovers his daughter is keeping a secret from him.
9.7k words
4.56
17.3k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers

Inspired by L.A. Wicker's A Visit With My Daughter

AN: Dearest Readers, while this story borrows the premise, character concepts, and some lines of dialogue. from the above-mentioned story, I have changed it to make it my own. The character portrayals have been changed to suit my writing style and many other things were fleshed out.

I sought the author's blessing but after waiting a month with no response (they haven't been active here since 2012) so I am going ahead with my story. I hope you enjoy my take on this tale.

~~~

Cecilia and I drove home just before noon on Monday. Before our departure she and Trisha had a tearful goodbye. When they were done Cecilia left for the car to give Trisha and I a moment alone. I took my beautiful Latina lover in my arms and gave her a soul-searing kiss. When I started my weekend I never expected to fall for anyone other than my baby girl, and here I was in deep lust, almost love, with this young woman as well. My heart was torn as I really wanted to ask her to come with us but during our pillow talk the previous night, Trisha told me that she wanted to stay and finish her degree. So, rather than make things hard for her I kept quiet and accepted her wishes.

"I'm going to miss you," I tell her looking her squarely in the eyes.

"I doubt that now that you will have Cici keeping you warm at night." Trisha states.

I can understand where she is coming from. Most guys would say what I did and not really mean it as they have another piece of ass to fuck. I meant it because in the short time that I've known her I have generally come to care about her.

My right-hand slides down her back and claims her ass. I pull her forward and her pelvis collides gently with my own. She can feel my stiff cock pushing against her and I lean down and kiss her again. "I will be thinking of you and our time together quite fondly while we are apart."

Trisha held me close to her and I could feel tears on her face and her whimper as she fought to hold back her crying. "I believe you. Please.... don't forget me." Trisha states.

"Never. You have our number and address. If you ever change your mind, call me or just show up. We will always have a place for you." I tell her.

"Turn around please?" Trisha requests. I give her a look of puzzlement but she has this pleading look on her face so I turn my back to her for a moment and I hear some shuffling. "Ok."

I turn back around and she doesn't seem any different but she does have a large manila envelope in her hand.

"Open that on your way home... or when you get home. The choice is yours." She says. She then wraps her arms around my neck one last time and kisses me like I just kissed her. A honk of the horn tells me that Cecilia is getting impatient and is ready to head home.

Trisha releases me and slowly we part. I step through the doorway and I watch as, with tears in her eyes, she closes the door.

Cecilia opted to drive the first part of the trip home which was fine with me. After my marathon sex-filled weekend I was still a bit worn out. My daughter however was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed as we drove along the highway.

She sat quietly next to me listening to soft music from a playlist she had on her cell phone. As we drove Cecilia finally asked me a question, "Daddy, was Trisha good in bed?" she asked giving me a sexy smile.

"Trisha is amazing honey," I answered honestly.

"Well... was I at least good?"

I knew that was coming which was why I answered the way that I did. "Honey, you are amazing. The two of you are very different in technique. You were a virgin which made the whole experience extra special. You and I had to learn how to make each other feel special."

I pause for a moment to let all that sink in before I continue. "Trisha was experienced. I could tell by the way she moved that she has had several partners and no, I do not want to know how many as that is her business." I inform Cecilia who looks like she was going to share what she did know. "While not as special as our lovemaking she and I had to develop our own rhythm and learn what each other liked. There are similarities in your bodies but differences as well and you both feel very different in ways that only I know. The point I'm trying to make is that you shouldn't compare yourself to her. I don't compare the two of you, I take you both as you are."

Cecilia is satisfied with my answer and tells me as much. She asks what is in the envelope and as I haven't opened it. I undo the clasp holding the envelope shut. Reaching inside I withdraw a stack of several sheets of paper. They are held together by a paper clip and the front is a title page that says:

TRISHA ANGELICA MORALES

June 3rd, 2018

Moving the cover page, I am treated to several photos of Trisha. She is in various outfits and the photos appear to have been taken while she was out around town. Cecilia looks over and says, "I took those earlier in the year."

One of Cecilia's hobbies was photography and she had taken it in high school as well as college. I move through the sheets and the photos switch from normal clothes to beach shots of her in a bikini. There are several different styles of bikinis but all look amazing on her. The shots switch to a few of Cecilia in the same bikinis. I tell Cecilia this and she just smiles, grateful that her best friend did this for her.

The last half of the photos are all 8 1/2 by 11-inch photos of Trisha. These apparently were taken by herself with an automatic camera as they are of her in her room. She starts out in various sexy poses and then begins a striptease. Soon she is naked on her bed in various poses. The last page is a letter informing me that she has left a flash drive as well as the panties she was wearing when she said goodbye in the envelope. The drive has many more photos of her and the panties are the pair she wore just before he left. She explains that she took them off while his back was turned (this was all pre-planned) and wet with her most recent pussy juice for him to remember her by.

I take out the panties and smell them, savoring her sexy aroma. I then return the photos and the panties to the envelope.

"Just so you're aware," Cecilia starts, "Trisha's not on the pill!" My daughter informs me. "She always makes the guy wear a condom."

"Well, I guess I was the exception to the rule," I tell my daughter.

"Indeed," Cecilia replies.

We stop at a rest stop that has a restaurant and we break for lunch. After we have eaten and rested a bit we climb back in my SUV with me driving the remainder of the trip. Once I have the cruise control set and the music to my liking Cecilia snuggles up to me. I smiled at her and ran my hand between her legs. She had worn a skirt and sheer red panties. My pinky finger brushes against her sex several times and each time it does her pussy gets wetter and wetter. "Mmmmm," Cecilia moans.

"Does that feel good?" I asked her and started to caress her pussy.

More little moans came from her, "Daddy! I need you inside me so bad!" she moaned spreading her legs, giving me more access to touch her hot mound. After a few more caresses, "Ohhh... oh daddy!"

I slip my hand inside of her panties to her pussy. "Go, baby! Cum on my hand. I want to feel my baby girl cum!" I said fucking her with my hand as I drove down the highway. "How's this?" I asked her and slid two fingers deep into her wet pussy.

"Oh Daddy!" she cried out and started moving her sexy wide hips to fuck herself with my fingers. "You're the best!" she moaned and I felt her wonderful pussy squeezing my fingers as she orgasmed again.

I moved my fingers in and out of her tender body, "I think, you're the best daughter in the world!" I said leaning to her mouth to give her a good deep kiss.

"OH, DADDY!" Cecilia screamed out. "You made me cum!" her beautiful body began to spasm and her tight pussy exploded. After her orgasm, Cecilia dozed off for a bit which was fine as I had a huge surprise for her.

Twenty minutes later I pulled up into the drive and roused my sleeping daughter. She was still disoriented from her sleep but quickly realized we were not where she had expected us to be. I had not told my daughter that during her two-year absence there had been several significant changes. Several investments I had made had earned me a large profit, so much so that I sold off large portions of my portfolio and re-invested the rest in lower-risk long-term profits. With the on-hand cash, I had sold our old home and bought a nice sized home in a new development several towns over. Our closest neighbor was several miles away and most of the people in this area had no idea who we were.

"Welcome home honey!" I say surprising her.

Cecilia is taken aback as the actual design of the house was one she had always loved. The house was custom built when the lot became available and I bought the design from the original architect. Forgetting about sex for a moment Cecilia raced to the front door of the house but had to wait for me to unlock it. I had installed a Bluetooth lock on the door and it was set to automatically unlock when I got within range of it. I called my daughter to me and she reluctantly returned to me. I lifted her up bridal style and walked her to the house. She heard the lock disengage and I instructed her to open the door.

Cecilia does as I ask and we enter the house like husband and wife. My daughter found the house to be everything she had always wanted. It was three floors, with a wide kitchen, family room, living room, multiple bathrooms (3 full-sized), a furnished basement, and five bedrooms over the three floors. In the back, there was a full-sized swimming pool with a pool house, outdoor shower, and even a Jacuzzi.

"Ohhhh Daddy, this is too much!" Cecilia says with tears of joy on her face.

"Nothing is too much for you Cecilia."

Cecilia kissed me for several moments before she withdrew. I watched her turn her head and yawn. "Sorry daddy, I feel like I could still sleep for a week!" she smiled at me with love in her eyes.

"It's ok honey, it's been a long and taxing weekend. Why don't I take you to your room so you can rest up." I say.

"Mmmm rest up for my man!" her hand squeezed my cock, "Be ready tonight, after my rest, I'm going to fuck you until we pass out!" Cecilia giggled. I led her to the room I had prepared for her. It was down the hall from the master suite which I was not going to show her at this time. Cecilia loved the room I gave her. It was large and painted in the color she loved. I had basically transplanted everything from her old room here save for her clothes. I had donated them to goodwill with the intention of allowing her to shop for all new clothes when she finally returned. Cici stripped down to her lingerie and slid into her bed. I watched as she drifted back to sleep, comfy in her original bed.

~~~

I didn't see Cecilia until 10 PM when she appeared in the kitchen hoping for a light dinner. I had made sandwiches and run out to the store for coleslaw. She greeted me with a "Hi Daddy." as she entered wearing a red silk robe that stopped mid-thigh. It was not sheer like most of her lingerie but left my mind wondering what was under it. Cecilia was smiling as she entered which made me smile. We kissed briefly before she sat down and dug into her dinner.

Once she was done she cleared our dishes (which were disposable) and then excused herself to go brush her teeth. I told her which room was the master suite and informed her she could join me if she so wished (I knew she would).

I heard Cecilia in the second bathroom as I passed by on my way to the master bedroom. I removed my clothes (having showered before dinner) and left only my boxer shorts on. They were heavily tented as I was extremely hard.

It wasn't long before Cecilia walked into the bedroom. She was wearing a small pair of sheer red panties and a matching bra. She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. Smiling she says, "I'm ready to take my place in your bed." She tells me.

"Are you now?" I playfully ask my only child.

"Yes," She states. "I need you, daddy. I need your big, hard daddy cock inside my smoldering wet little pussy." She said with love. We discard our clothes and stand naked, staring at one another in awe and love.

No longer able to contain my lust, I reached for my sexy daughter, "It will be my pleasure!"

I move backward and sit down at the end of the bed. Holding her hand I help Cecilia onto my lap. My daughter remembers how I made love to her best friend the first time and smiles as she will now experience this new position. My hard cock was standing up between our bodies, "Look how far it's going to go inside you." I said pointing just under her tiny 'belly button'.

A soft moan came from deep inside her, "I think it will fill me up really good." She said looking into my eyes and she leaned to kiss me as my woman, not as my daughter. Her sexy hips began to move against my hard cock and I could feel the heat coming from her. "Love me, Daddy!" she begged me.

I lifted her up and she slides down on my cock, hissing and moaning the whole way.

"You're going to make a wonderful lover and mother to our babies. I love you!" I said as I put my hands under her thighs and begin helping her move up and down my rigid cock.

"OH, DADDY!" Cecilia moaned, as my hard, long cock pushed so deep in her body until our hips met. "I love you!" she said as her arms and legs wrapped around me, pulling me even deeper into her. I could feel her delicate muscles squeezing my cock, trying to milk it for its seeds.

I pushed in her one final time, "Oh girl! You are unbelievable!" I moaned, enjoying the feel of her insides squeezing me. It felt like two loving hands gently pulling and cuddling my hard cock. My mouth covered hers; we kissed deeply, looking into each other's eyes.

Cecilia began to thrust her sexy hips forcing herself up and down my cock, "Fuck me, Daddy! Make me cum!" she cried as she squeezed her arms around my neck. "I need to cum around your cock so bad!" she moaned pushing her hips to meet my thrusting into her body.

"Yes! Cum on me!" I moaned as I pushed in and out of her young, lively body. "I'm going to fill you so full!" I said giving her a tiny kiss. Even though I had every intention of doing so, I had to give my baby girl an out if she wasn't 100% sure this was what she wanted.

"Honey, are you sure you want to get pregnant?" I asked as I pumped her tight pussy and looked into her eyes, when she heard my words a smile came over her face.

"I'm sure. I've been sure for two years!" She whispered moving her hips with mine. "In fact, it turns me on!" Cecilia moaned and her breathing became harder. "I'm... I'm.." a small groan came from her mouth. "OH GOD!" she screamed when her tight pussy began to contract around my stiff cock.

I pushed my rod all the way inside of her and said, "Cum baby! Come on me!" I yelled as my cock started shooting hot cum deep into her warm insides. "Cecilia!" I yelled out each time my cock shot into her young body.

"Gawd... Daddy! Give it to me... pump me full of your cum!" she moaned as I used her tiny pussy. "Oh Gawd daddy, give me your child!" she cried out as I thrust into her burning, hot pussy.

I rammed in her like a wild animal. For two long years, I had dreamed of this. Dreaming of fucking my beautiful daughter and now I was making my dream a reality.

"Baby, you are amazing!" I tell her as I lower her onto her back. I am still buried all the way inside of her and I move my cock in and out of her pussy until my dick goes completely limp.

"Yes!" My daughter yells as the last of my seeds shot in her and I lay across her wonderful breasts. Feeling her struggling with my weight I roll off of her and pull her up on top of me.

"Wow! You sure do know how to please a woman in heat!" she said, caressing my chest with her finger.

We kiss for several long, loving minutes before my baby girl then says, "Daddy, can you suck my nipples, I want to get them ready for when I have your baby."

How could I refuse such a request from this gorgeous creature With her sexy tit inches from my face, I lean forward and suck her left nipple into my mouth.

"Ahhh, yes!" Cecilia moaned.

After nursing for a while I shift to the right earning me another moan of pleasure. Cecilia climbs aboard my rehardened cock and we make love one last time into the early morning hours. Only when I've painted her womb with the last of my sperm does my daughter pass out on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and with my last coherent thought kiss her lips before I too am lost to the world.

~ Six Months Later ~

It was now the middle of December and I had just returned with Cecilia from her obstetrician. The baby was 24 weeks along and was entering its third trimester. Miracles happen if you truly believe and Cecilia must have wished very hard over the two years we were apart as she took the first weekend we were together. I was amazed at how stunning Cecilia looked as her belly, tits, and ass grew as our baby developed.

When we returned home we were both super horny. We didn't even make it upstairs, I pulled my lover into the kitchen, had her bend over the kitchen table, and pushing aside her panties slid my stiff cock inside her, "Your pussy seems hotter every time I slide it in you." I moaned as I held her in my arms.

"Daddy!" she said moving her swollen hips to me. As I went in and out of her warm pussy, I caressed her tummy thinking of what was growing inside. "I love it when you touch me. I feel so loved." She said. It wasn't long before my daughter reached her climax which in turn set me off. Once I was done bathing her insides with my seed I pull my cock from her and put her panties back into place.

We walk hand in hand to the living room and sit down on the couch together. I begin reaching for the tv remote when I hear a whimper from Cecilia. I turn to look and she has tears running down her pretty face. "Honey... what's wrong? Was I too forceful? Were you not in the mood?" I ask.

"No!" She answers immediately. "It's not you or something you did..." She reassures me. "I... I need to tell you something, something that I've been putting off for two months but can't in good conscience any longer." Cecilia tells me as she began to cry. She is so upset about something that she actually pulls away from me.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I asked her as I watched her sit on the sofa. Despite the fact she is resisting I pull her back into my arms. "Tell me what's wrong," I said rocking her.

She looked at me with tears running down her face, "Ohhh Daddy, it's Trisha! Her family disowned her." She cried harder, her body sobbed against me. "They cut ties with her, cut off her finances and now she doesn't have anybody to take care of her."

"What? Why... why would they do that?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"She's pregnant!" Cecilia says before I could even come up with the answer.

"Trisha's pregnant..." I say in disbelief. I look at Cecilia, "Is it mine?" I know it's the question every guy in this situation asks. The only reason I am asking is that I want my daughter to say yes.

With a half-smile Cecilia nods her head. "She hasn't been with anyone since we left. She went on a few dates but none of the guys treated her like you did. You absolutely ruined her for all other men."

At that moment I was filled with joy. Not only for having another baby but because it would be a baby with the only other girl that I could see myself with. As quickly as the joyful thought arrived so did the sadness that my lover was suffering. Without hesitation, I ask, "Where is she?" I was ready to jump into my SUV and go collect the mother of my child.

"She's in our old apartment. I've been paying the rent on the apartment for her but her tuition from her parents runs out this month and she won't be eligible to stay in that apartment after the end of the month without it."

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,238 Followers