Family Reunion - College Visit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter is panting and the girl waits for Cecilia to catch her breath. "Trisha... this is Alex Michaels. He's the guy I've been gushing about for the last few years." Cecilia tells the girl. "Alex this is, Trisha Morales, my roommate."

Trisha turns about and I quickly size the girl up. Trisha was a tall Hispanic woman (easily 5 foot 9 inches, maybe even 5'10"). She was trim without being overly skinny (I later learned she was a tennis player). Trisha has long black hair that she had grown down to her shapely ass. She reminded me of a sexy, repressed, librarian. She wore thin black wireframe glasses that sat on the tip of her small nose. Her hips were wide, she had a nice ass from what I could tell (only got a partial glimpse of it) and she had tits that rivaled my daughters (maybe even bigger). I had seen a few pictures of her two years ago and apparently she either taped down her breasts or she had a growth spurt (or went under the knife).

"Glad to meet you!" Trisha said looking into my face before her gaze then traveled back to my cock. "So you finally split your cherry Cici! I told her that she needs to lose that thing." Trisha informed me. "She was the oldest virgin on campus... until today!" Trisha giggled and caressed Cecilia's face.

"WOW! He must've torn your hot little pussy up!" Trisha gasped as she sat on the bed beside us. She was giving my still-rigid cock a lustful gaze.

"So Cici... this is the guy you told me you've been saving yourself for the last two years?" Trisha asks.

"Mmmmm hmmm." My daughter replies before she kisses me soundly in front of her friend. "I called him last night and told him that I was done with my degree and I was ready to take my place in his bed for the rest of my life."

"I can see why... he is definitely all man... not like the boys or the not real men yet that occupy this area." Trisha pouts.

"I find it hard to believe that there isn't one real man near here that wouldn't be interested in a beauty like you," I inform Trisha. She is so stunning that I am having a hard time buying what she is selling.

"There are a few real men... unfortunately most of them are either taken or married. All of the upperclassmen or grad students just aren't interested in getting serious and I haven't found one that can satisfy me before they satisfy themselves." Trisha pouts.

I'm about to continue when Cecilia whispers in my ear, "Take her daddy."

I turn to look at my baby and she nods her assent. I turn to look at Trisha again and I can see that her nipples are protruding through her shirt. Cecilia nudges me so I sit up and I boldly move behind the Latina. She feels the bed move but does not move herself.

"So did your date work you up and leave you hanging?" I said moving closer to the sexy Latina. My warm breath must have tickled something sensitive as she shudders. Placing my hands on her hips I lean in next to her left ear and ask, "Did he not have staying power or was he just a limp dick overall?"

"A little of all of that. We were in his car and he was feeling me up and I was stroking him through his pants when his cell phone went off. His mommy called for their weekly telephone call. He stopped what he was doing and got out of the car. After 10 minutes I was so frustrated that I called an Uber and left his ass!" An exasperated Trisha states. She closes her eyes and sighs venting her frustration.

Being extremely bold, I send my hands around her and grasp her massive tits. Trisha gasps loudly when I begin to fondle her tits through her shirt. I am pleased to discover that her breasts are all-natural and feel amazing in my hands. I let out a warm breath along her ear and she shivers as I continue to manipulate her breasts.

"You said you were so horny you could die... I would hate for someone so young and sexy to die of sexual deprivation?" I said looking at Trisha in her deep brown eyes as I slid my hand down and over her soft thigh.

"Would you mind sweetie, if your roommate and I had a little private time?" I asked my sexy daughter seeing that her eyes were watching me seduce Trisha. I knew I already had her permission but this was for Trisha's benefit.

Cecilia's eyes watched every movement of my hand, "Oh Daddy, I think that is just what she needs!" Cecilia moaned out as she was still rubbing my big cock-head.

"DADDY!" Trisha looked at Cecilia and then at me. "Is there something you need to tell me?" Trisha asked with wide eyes and waited for Cecilia to reply.

Cecilia sat up in bed, "It's just a game we like to play, silly!" she said giving me a fast wink. "I think I'll go take a relaxing shower," Cecilia said giving Trisha's full lips a low, sexy lick before kissing me goodbye.

Cecilia whispered something to her before she strutted nakedly from the room.

"Oh, MY GAWD! YOU ARE HUGE!" Trisha declares as she graps my cock. "I've never had anything so big inside me," she states in a little girl kind of voice.

I caressed her wet little panties, "I'd never purposely hurt you, but it might be uncomfortable until you get used to my size." I said giving her a deep and gentle kiss.

"Ohhh god... I have to have it!" She says in an excited tone. "Please... fuck me!" Trisha pleads

"I'd say you are overdressed! You see all of me, now I'd love to see all of you naked, I want to see what you have hidden under those clothes." I added giving her a lustful smile.

Trisha stood up and unzipped her skirt, letting it slide to the floor in a heap around her ankles. She then pulls her top off and is now only in her lingerie. "How's this for a start?" she asked standing before me. She was in a tiny pair of sheer pink panties that were so soaked that it looked like she'd wet herself. Her nipples looked like bullets trying to punch their way through the material of her matching pink bra. For an active girl, she was not physically defined like a bodybuilder, but not flabby either. She had just the right amount of meat on her body (in my honest opinion).

"You're beautiful! There is only one other woman on the face of this planet that can compare to you and she just left us all alone to have the time of our lives." I said holding out my hand to Trisha.

Trisha takes my hand and I help her up onto the bed. Once there she lets me unfasten her bra and once done I toss it to the side and take in her sexy naked breasts. Her nipples are huge, larger than Cecilia's and they are very hard. I toss her onto her back and she squeals as I lift her hips, bite down on the waistband of her panties and pull them down until we have them off her body. Now that she is naked I part her legs and she looks at me with trepidation as I line up my cock with her drenched slit and slide inside of her. As I push my cock into her slowly, inch by inch Trisha hisses as it stretches her vaginal passage like it has never been stretched before.

"Do you want to stay like this, or be on your back?" I asked as she held still while she got accustomed to my girth. She leans forward and kisses me and then rocks us. Getting the message I allow her to roll me onto my back and then she sits down squarely on my cock.

"OOOOOOHHH MY GAWDDD!" Trisha groans as my cock fills her to the brim. I can feel my cock head pressing against the opening of her womb.

"Is this what you wanted Trisha?" I playfully inquire. She doesn't answer with words. Apparently, my cock is forcing the air from her lungs. She simply nods her head yes.

I watch as Trish slowly begins riding my cock. She sat moved up, letting my cock get about halfway out of her before she then slowly slides down on me, sinking my cock deep in her young body.

"OH, GAWD! YES!" Trisha screamed as she took my long cock deep in her. "It's great!" Trisha moaned as she started to move up and down, sliding my hard shaft in and out of her tight, wet pussy. Her juices flowed from her body, making a sweet song of love.

I held her thin hips as she rode me faster, "That's it, Trisha! Ride it, ride my cock until you come!" I said thrusting deep into her young body. "Fuck it hard!" I said again and gave her a little slap on her shapely ass.

Trisha's hips thrust up and down on my long shaft, driving it deep into her tight body. She was hot and her body was sweating, as was mine. Her arms were wrapped tightly around my neck and her boobs were pinned against my chest but still had some bounce to them.

"I'm cumming!" Trisha said before she kissed me again.

I knew she was, I could feel her walls contracting around me like a vice squeezing me. Her lips were pinned against mine and I was unable to inform her of my current state. She let out a banshee-like wail as she exploded in my arms. Her tender, young pussy began to milk my stiff cock.

"Oh GAWD... OH, DADDY!" Trisha moaned and tried to move her hips more but didn't have the strength to. She looked at me with pleading eyes, and said, "Do me more, I'm on fire!"

I rolled her around until she was pinned to the bed underneath me. Once I had her athletic body how I wanted it I started to use her tiny, young pussy. "Call me, Daddy again while I fuck you!" I told her as I thrust into her body, lifting her ass off the bed.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" Trisha screamed as I sank into her pussy. "Fuck your sexy little Latina!" she screamed as another orgasm built up in her excited body. Trisha brought her legs up and spread them wide as I drove my cock in and out of her young pussy.

I heard the door open and knew that Cecilia had returned. She probably heard Trisha calling me Daddy and had to see this for herself. She pulled up a chair and watched as I fucked her best friend into a sexual coma. Cecilia could tell by the expression on Trisha's face that the girl was loving it.

"Give it to her, Daddy. Make her your whore, like me." Cecilia declared.

"Please..." Trisha panted, "PLEASE DO!" Trisha says as I continually pound her pussy. "I have never had a man like you in my entire life..."

"Do you want him?" My daughter asked her best friend. "Will you do anything to be with him?"

"YESSSS... anything!" Trisha replied.

Cecilia smiled as she slipped two fingers in her pussy, then moved them to Trisha's mouth. "Taste me!" she commanded. Trisha moaned like a wanton slut as she willingly and eagerly licked Cecilia's fingers clean.

"Mmmm, so sweet!" Trisha stated.

"Is it all right if I cum in you?" I moaned waiting for her reply. "Are you on the pill?" I waited until I couldn't hold off any longer. "OH FUCK!" I yelled as I began to fill young Trisha full of my cum.

Having cum so many times since my arrival I was now completely spent. I collapsed in a heap beside Trisha. The hot Latina snuggled up to me and kissed my cheek and neck as she ran her fingers along my pectoral.

"You are a sexy little minx!" I tell my lover. My right hand landed on her ass. As we snuggled I felt my cum gushing out of her.

Trisha lay next to me gasping from her sexual pleasure. Cecilia said, "Damn, Daddy, I think you fucked her to death!" Cecilia giggled as she placed her head at Trisha's gaping pussy and began licking up all of the cum that was escaping her roommate's snatch.

Trisha looked up at me and then at Cecilia, "I am so envious of you Cici!" she moaned rubbing herself against my leg while my daughter finished ingesting my cum. "You are lucky he is here to take you back and make you his love slave. If you weren't leaving with him I'd be tempted to take your place!" Trisha announces. She then angles herself perfectly so that she can pull Alex back inside her tender pussy. She looks him in the eyes and says, "I've been inside her laptop photos and seen the pictures of the two of you. I know you really are her Father!" Trisha said looking at me.

"Does that bother you?" I asked Trisha as I began to use her tiny hole more. "Or does it turn you on that I'm going to take her home, toss her into my bed, and make love to her every day and every night?" I asked the sexy young girl under me as I drove my stiff cock deep into her wet pussy. "Or when I'm in the mood that I'm going to bend her over and fuck her pussy until she passes out?" I asked Trisha as I plowed into her more forcefully.

Trisha moved her ass under me as I drove in and out of her tiny, wet pussy, "Nooo..." She moans aloud. "I... I just wish it was me!" she cried out as another strong orgasm took her sweet body by surprise. "Daddy!" Trisha screamed out hugging me to her shaking body. "Cum in me! Please!" the young girl begged me in the sweetest voice I had ever heard in my life.

Surprisingly, I felt my balls swell again and knew I could do as she asked, "Oh you sweet, sweet girl!" I moaned when my cock began to fill her body with more hot cum. "You're going to kill me!" I laughed pumping her young body more. When I absolutely had no more to give I told Trisha, "I need to stop!" I said pulling out from my sexy, young Latina.

"You best recharge quickly mister!" Cecilia said as she rubbed my deflated cock. "You think she gave you a good time? Just wait until I get you home, Daddy!" she smiled and lie next to me on her bed.

As it turned out, Cecilia and I didn't leave her apartment until early Monday morning. I spent the entire weekend in bed with the girls. Cecilia got first dibs once I was recharged and we spent most of the night mating like animals. The following morning Trisha informed us she needed to use noise-dampening headphones in order to go to sleep as she was so hot from hearing us that she had to get herself off three times before she put them on and went to bed.

Trisha and Cecilia loaded up my SUV and after that was done Trisha took us out to lunch. She knew a nice seafood place that had all-you-could-eat oysters. The girls made sure I ate as much as I could.

When we returned Trisha excused herself and went back to her room closing the door. Cecilia led me by the hand to her room where she had me sit on the bed. She did a sexy little striptease for me and then fished my rock-hard cock out of my pants. I sat there groaning as my baby girl began giving me a blowjob. She was magnificent as she took my tool into her mouth and bathed it in her saliva. Eventually, she worked me out of my pants and massaged my balls as she made love to my cock with her mouth. She brought me to the brink so many times but never let me cum.

I heard a little beep and my daughter grinned and said, "Ok daddy, she's ready for you."

"What?"

"Trisha... go to her." My daughter said matter-of-factly. "After tonight she won't have access to this, so I promised her a night of debauchery the likes of which she will never forget."

I walked naked across the hall and being the gentleman that I was, knocked on Trisha's door.

"Come in," Trisha says in a soft tone.

I slip into Trisha's room and my heart stops when I see the sight before me. Trisha is dressed in sheer white lingerie. The bra was lacy but unlike last time she was not wearing panties. Trisha was wearing a garter belt with matching stockings. She had her breasts out but was supported by the bra. Her ass was facing me, legs spread and pussy was glistening in preparation for what she wanted.

Reaching behind her, Trisha parts her pussy lips and says, "This is our last night together... please fuck me silly."

Never one to turn down a lady, I climb onto her bed, and once my cockhead is nudged into her opening I slowly slide inside of her. Trisha is moaning as my hips collide with hers. I make love to her slowly and methodically as she said, this is more than likely our last time together for the foreseeable future. My little Latin minx is on fire and we make love for a good long while. I give her a load of my seed only when she climaxes and falls face-first onto her bed. We relax and catch our breath and I withdraw my cock from her and see it glistening with our combined juices.

As Trisha is catching her breath I see her asshole and I feel myself stiffen again. I lean over and bring my lips to her ear while my right hand rests just about her hole. "Has anyone ever taken you up the ass?" I inquire.

Trisha gasps as my middle finger dips into her asshole. She shakes her head no and moans loudly as I begin finger fucking her ass. Soon I have two fingers stretching her ass and when she seems looser I insert a third. Soon Trisha is pushing back on my fingers and fucking my hand as my hand fucks her. When I believe that she is ready I pull my fingers from her hole, and gently wedge my cockhead into her ass. Trisha leans forward and bites her pillow as I slide my cock slowly inch by inch into her ass. Only when I have finally bottomed out do I hold still. I first unfasten her bra and bring my hands around and grasp her firm tits.

I begin to slowly thrust into her ass and it isn't long before she releases her hold on her pillow and begins moaning loudly. I savor the feel of her tight ass wrapped around my cock and soon the sound of flesh slapping and Trisha's sexy moans fill the room. Having just cum I have stamina like a man half my age. I felt Trisha's ass contracting around my cock and she comes, the first anal orgasm of her life. However, my cock is still hard so I allow her to rest a bit before I begin fucking her ass some more. Trisha's ass is amazing and feels like it is taking the shape of my dick. Only when she is begging for release do I finally let my seed fly and paint her bowels with my cum. Trisha is convulsing as her second anal orgasm overtakes her and my hot essence fills her ass. We collapse in a heap of limbs yet my dick stayed inside her asshole until I slid out of her ass during my sleep. Trisha pulled my arms around her body before she passed out. It was one of the best night's sleep of my entire life.

~~~

To Be Continued

12