Family Reunion - College Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels so good! So very deep in me, like never before." She purred and began to move her hips, sending rushing of pleasure through my shaft. "Is it good, Daddy? Lie down and let your girl fix you." She said in a sexy, low voice. "Let your "other" daughter make you feel good." She purred as her hips moved more, this time in small circles.

I watched Trisha with open eyes, she had started squeezing and sucking her nipples and I could see trickles of milk falling from her nipples. "Suck 'um baby? Just save some for your Daddy." I teased her as I moved my hands to hold and fondle her tits.

"Mmmm, it's warm and tastes so sweet." Trisha moaned out licking her lips and moving her hips more, bringing us closer to exploding together. "I'm so close, Daddy!" she grunted as she moved faster. "Daddy, fuck me! I'm ready to cum!" She begged and rolled off me and onto the bed, spreading her legs so wide. "Hurry! PLEASE" she moaned pushing her hips up in the air.

"Oh yes, baby! Daddy will make you come!" I said moving over her and pushing my cock back into her ready pussy as far as I could get it. "How's this baby?" I asked and started pumping her soaked pussy hole. In and out my hard cock slipped with ease, as her warm juices covered me.

Her soft moans of pleasure filled my darkened room, "Oh daddy... Yes. Yes." Her sweet voice cried out. Her hips lifted to welcome each of my deep, but gentle pushes into her swollen body. "I'm cumming!" Trisha moaned as her arms reached for my neck, pulling me to her face. Her warm tongue found its way into my mouth and we kissed and kissed. "DADDY!" was all Trisha could say when her young body began to orgasm, around my long cock.

"Yes, Baby!" I said as I released my thick cum deep into her pregnant body. Once her climax overcame her Trisha's head flailed back as she groaned. Only when she was done did she fall off of her lover's body and I pull her against my body.

"Oh, my sweet, Trisha!" I moaned after I filled her so full of cum.

As we lay clutching one another I could feel my cum running along my leg from her wet pussy and down the crack of her beautiful ass. Trisha held a death grip on me with her arms and legs and nibbled on my shoulder. We kissed over and over for the next several minutes.

After Trisha and I recovered we were lying in each other's arms when Trisha said, "I wish you were my real, Daddy." She said with a frown. "It would make this so much more special." She added giving me a soft kiss on the mouth. Her pretty eyes were filled with so much love.

"Oh Trisha, that would be oh so special. But... if you were my biological daughter we couldn't get married." I said with a big smile.

"Married?" Trisha says in utter disbelief.

"Yes, my love," I inform her. I turn to my nightstand and open the top drawer I pull out a small black box and kneel on the bed, I help her sit up and opening the box, I show her the ring I had purchased for her. Cecilia had given me one of her rings so I could get it properly sized.

We both hear a gasp from the hall and looking back we see Cecilia watching us.

"Come join us my sweet," I said to her watching her pregnant body move slowly toward us. Her milk-filled breasts swayed from side to side and tiny droplets of milk escaped her nipples.

She moved beside Trisha so that she could see the ring. Once she saw it Cecilia asks, "Did you just ask my sweet sister to marry you?" she asks with a smile and waited for Trisha to reply. Her pretty eyes were filled with tears of joy and excitement.

"I did, but she either is in shock or has decided not to marry me." I teased the two girls.

"You better say yes to Daddy Trisha. If you say no and he may punish you the harshest way possible... sending you to your room for all time and no more SEX!" Cecilia giggled at Trisha and reached to tickle her under her arm. Trisha swatted her best friend.

"You wouldn't do that to me... would you?" Trisha asks me.

"In a heartbeat." I sternly reply. I don't really mean it but she is leaving me hanging so I have to get back at her somehow.

"Come on, say yes... you know that you want to!" Cecilia implores Trisha while tickling her.

"Stop it Cici!" Trisha giggled and gave me a big hug. "Of course, I will marry you, Alex," Trisha says. I pull her face to mine and kiss her deeply. Our kiss is interrupted by Cecilia tickling my fiance again.

Trisha squirms away from me and in a fit of laughter finally manages to escape Cecilia's fingers. "When we're married, can I spank her?" Trisha asks me.

"Spank me?" Cecilia says in mock surprise.

"Yes, Cici," Trisha states. "After all, once we're married I'll be your mother. I can punish you any way I see fit... right dear?" Trisha asks with a wicked grin on her face.

"I don't know honey..."

"Well... I guess I'll have to give this back to you and move out." Trisha responds holding out the box still containing her ring.

"Oh no, you don't!" I say wrapping my arms around her. Taking the box from her, I remove the ring and as Trisha holds out her left hand, I slide the ring onto her finger.

Turning to Cecilia I say, "Honey, listen to your mother,"

Looking sternly at her best friend, surrogate sister, and soon-to-be stepdaughter Trisha says, "Starting now!"

"Yes daddy... yes mommy," Cecilia says. Trisha smiles and leans forward. She kisses Cecilia deeply.

"I'm tired... I think we should all go to bed." My fiance states. Cecilia begins to stand but is stopped by her soon-to-be stepmother.

"No... stay with us, sweetie." Trisha insists.

Smiling, Cecilia climbs into bed with us and we all let sleep overcome us.

~ Epilogue ~

Two months after my proposal both of my ladies gave birth to beautiful baby girls. Cecilia's water broke first and as Trisha and I were helping her into our new family van Trisha let out a groan and her water broke as well. I bounced between the two rooms which were beside one another. Fortunately, my new girls were born an hour apart so I could be with Trisha and Cecilia when our babies came into the world.

Cecilia's baby girl looked just like her mother but has my darker hair color. Cecilia and I discussed it and we named her Angelica Patricia Michaels. While Cecilia recovered I moved to the next room and held my fiance's hand until she was finally ready to give birth. I coached my lover through the birthing process as I had my daughter (and lover), I was there reassuring my beautiful wife-to-be that she was doing well. A short time later after a final push, we heard the cries of our daughter. Our little angel's skin was a lighter tan than her mother but her Hispanic heritage showed through. She had a decent amount of hair that was the same color as mommy dearest but when she opened her eyes her little blue orbs took in the sight of her parents. Trisha and I discussed what to name a girl for quite a while but in the end, I let my fiance decide what our baby's name was going to be.

"Hi mom," Cecilia jokingly says as she is being carted into the room in a wheelchair. She was holding baby Angelica while Trisha held our newborn daughter. The nurse probably thought Cecilia was addressing her as a mom because of her new baby. The older woman did not realize that she was calling Trisha mom.

The nurses leave the room to allow the family time alone.

"Hi baby," Trisha replies playfully.

"A girl?" Cecilia inquired.

"Yes. So what did you name my granddaughter?"

"Angelica, Angelica Patricia Michaels."

"Patricia... really?" A teary-eyed Trisha asks.

"In your honor."

"Well, your father has let me name our daughter whatever I wanted. Why don't you let your father hold Angelica and I will let you hold your sister."

Cecilia does as her mother-to-be asks and hands her daughter off. Trisha then presents Cici with her sister. "So, what's my baby sister's name?"

"Well... I've decided to name her Casey Contessa Michaels."

"Casey, Contessa..."

Trisha nods her head and says, "C.C. Michaels." I watch my firstborn daughter get super emotional and tears of joy fall down her face.

"I love you two so much," I tell my fiance and daughter.

Life settled down after the babies were born save for the late-night feedings. The girls took to being mothers like ducks to water. After the babies turned three months old Trisha and Cecilia began planning Trisha's wedding. The wedding took place two months later and was a small intimate affair. None of Trisha's other family members were invited as Trisha was disowned and Alex didn't have any family other than his children who were already in attendance.

Trisha and her husband traveled to Cancun, Mexico for their honeymoon and stayed there for two solid weeks. Trisha looked amazing as she and Cecilia had been exercising during their pregnancy and once the babies were born picked right up with their routines and were soon at their pre-baby weight save for the additional weight from their now milk-filled breasts. Trisha turned heads on the beach in her bikini which was teeny weeny. It would be scandalous at a pool in the U.S. but here, it was just another woman showing off her amazing figure. Of course, when they weren't out on the beach, sightseeing, or eating, the newlyweds were in their room making love. When the couple returned home Trisha was pregnant again (but would not know that for a few weeks). While the newlyweds were away Cecilia was home taking care of both babies. Her father had hired two nannies to assist her as two newborns with no help would be cruel. Alex was not cruel, nor was Trisha.

Two months after Trisha and Alex's wedding Trisha presented her daughter with a gift, two round-trip tickets to Cancun. Trisha told her best friend that something would be waiting for her in Mexico. Upon arriving Alex excused himself and allowed the bell boys to take her to the room while he took care of something. Upon arriving Cecilia was stunned to see a wedding dress on a mannequin body. The dress was her dream dress. Attached to the dress was a note from Trisha saying this was for her and she loved her.

A group of female staff members arrived to help prepare Cici for her wedding. They did her makeup, styled her hair from images provided by Trisha, and then helped the bride-to-be into her dress. The staff escorted the bride to the hotel's pavilion where a priest and her father in a tuxedo were waiting for her. A crying Cecilia heard the bridal march and joined her lover in front of the priest. Both spoke from the heart in front of the few guests that had gathered to watch the event.

The priest declared the couple husband and wife and Alex kissed his (second) bride. Cecilia had an amazing time over her honeymoon showing off her restored figure with larger natural breasts, wider hips, and enlarged ass. Cecilia saw far fewer sights than her new mother as she was so ecstatic that she wanted to fuck her husband day and night. Much like her mother (and sister-wife) when she returned to the states Cici was carrying a baby in her womb.

Over the course of their marriages, Trisha would give her husband five children. Cecilia would give her father/husband a total of three as her final pregnancy was difficult and the doctors said she would not be able to conceive again. As heartbreaking as the was for Cici she was still the best mother (alongside her sister-wife) and Alex loved both of his wives until his dying day.

~~~

The End.