Family Reunion - College Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in shock that Cecilia never told me what Trisha was going through. I got her pregnant and she shouldn't have to go through that alone. "Why didn't you tell me? I would have gone to get her as soon as you told me." I asked her with sadness. "Trisha is amazing. She shouldn't have to go through this alone and we have more than enough room." I said wiping the tears from my daughter's face.

"She didn't want me to tell you," Cecilia replied honestly. "I told her you would love her too but she didn't want to intrude on what we had after I told her I was pregnant. She has it in her head that she would just be a third wheel."

"That's ridiculous," I state.

"I know, I tried to tell her that but she wouldn't listen. She can be really bull-headed." Cecilia giggled when she could see that I wasn't mad at either of them. "Can you go get her? I'd feel so much better if she were here with us." She pleaded and gave me a great kiss. "Please?" she begged.

I gave her a kiss in return and said, "Yes! I'm going to go get her."

I know Cecilia wanted to go with me but I didn't want her making the long trip in her condition. From what she now told me Trisha was as far along as she was. I knew that Cecilia would have to go to the bathroom multiple times during the trip if she was a passenger. My daughter quickly understood that meant she would slow me down in getting to Trisha and she didn't want that to happen.

I quickly ran to the kitchen and ingested two Red Bull energy drinks to help me stay energized. I kissed Cecilia and hopped in my Lincoln Navigator and pulled out of the driveway. I once again followed the speed limit in town until I reached the highway after which I maxed out my speed. Fortunately, we weren't near the end of the month yet so I didn't pass any highway patrol cruisers as I zoomed down the highway at top speed. I knew I was burning gas like no tomorrow but it was only money as opposed to Trisha being alone and pregnant with no one to love her. I manage to arrive almost an hour earlier than the last time I made this trek six months ago (the benefit of driving during the evening).

Before leaving I left Cecilia instructions to contact the moving crew that transported all of her belongings the first time with instructions to come collect her spare key to their old apartment in two days to pack up and move Trisha's belongings. Depending on what Trisha wanted to do with her things would determine where they would be going.

Alex pulled into the parking spot designated for Trisha's apartment. Cecilia had informed Alex while he was getting ready that one of the things Trisha did before asking Cecilia for help was to sell her car. Trisha had been getting rides from classmates to her doctor appointments and classes. Alex was determined that once she was under his care that his lover and the soon-to-be mother of his child would want for nothing.

It was just after midnight when Alex walked up to Trisha's door. He was hoping she would still be awake so he wouldn't have to rouse her. The dim light of her TV coming through the curtains signified that she was either awake or at least in the apartment's living room.

'KNOCK, KNOCK' Alex tapped on the door.

He heard padding through the door and a tentative, "Wh... who is it?"

Alex leaned in and said, "Trisha, it's Alex."

Alex heard the chain lock on the door move and watched as the door was hesitantly opened. Trisha stood behind it, looking almost in disbelief at the father of her baby. The young Latina's face was a bag of mixed emotions. On one hand, she looked ecstatic to see him but she also looked torn, upset that he was here because that meant Cecilia had betrayed her trust. Big tears ran down her face because of the conflict going on in her head.

Alex watched as her sweet bottom lip stuck out and began to tremble. No longer able to restrain his emotions Alex gently pushes his way into the apartment. Trisha takes a step back but is just as quickly pulled into Alex's arms. She gasp but then moans when his mouth plunders hers with a passionate kiss. She whimpers, her warm tears falling down her face as her lover kisses her.

"Wha... why are you here?" Trisha asks when Alex finally ends the kiss.

Alex places his hands on her belly. It is fairly large, looking to be the same size as Cecilia's. "I'm here because I love you," Alex informs her. "I'm here because you are having my baby and there is no way that either of you will not be a part of Cecilia and my life," Alex informs the mother of his child.

"Buhhh... but Cecilia is having your baby. It's what she always wanted." Trisha states. "I can't take that away from her."

"Sweetheart... you could never be an intrusion. I have more than enough love for both of you. You are two totally different women but you each own part of my heart. Cecilia was so upset that you were here, alone, unloved that she ordered me to come to collect you. Had I known that we had created a life I would have been here the moment you popped pregnant." I inform my beautiful baby mother.

"Really? You and Cecilia... both... want me... want us with you?" Trisha asks in utter disbelief.

"Yes," Alex responds. "Just because your other family turned you away, doesn't mean that we will. You are my family, and my family never turns their back on our own."

Trisha broke into deep sobs as she held on to me. I realize that her parents disowning her must-have truly fractured her self-worth. She kisses my neck, my cheek, and then my lips before she says, "I'm so glad you came for me... for us!" Trisha cried as she sobbed in the father of her baby's arms.

"Don't cry, baby. I'm here to take you home!" I told her as I held her in my arms. "You'll never have to worry about anything ever again."

As I was still wired I had Trisha pack a bag with things she wanted/needed. I helped my young lover to the Lincoln Navigator and gave her a travel pillow (Cecilia's idea) and a blanket. Once she was comfortable and ready to go I began our trek home. I knew we would be making several stops as my baby danced on Trisha's bladder but I was so energized I had no problem with the long trip home.

Trisha and I arrived in the early morning the next day. I helped the mother of my child into our home and even through glossy eyes, Trisha was still impressed with our home. Despite her insisting I not, I mustered all of my strength and lifted my pregnant lover up and into my arms. I carried them over our threshold, just as i did Cecilia and Trisha cried a bit at the romantic gesture. We stopped at the bottom of the stairs and I lowered her back to her feet. Trisha kissed me before I helped Trisha upstairs and we stopped to look in on Cecilia. She was on her side, sound asleep. Leaving Trisha for just a moment, I walked over, fixed my daughter's covers, and then kissed her. I watched as a smile came over her face before I returned to my other girl.

Escorting Trisha into the master suite. I had her strip out of her clothes (they were obviously donations as they were old and worn) and helped her into bed. She lay on her back and watched me strip out of my clothes and slide into bed with her. I snuggled up to her, wrapping her lovingly in my arms as I lay my left hand on her belly and I could feel our baby moving. It was not long before Trisha passed out and I soon joined her. We slept for a good five hours until I was fully rested. Trisha was still a bit worn (from stress and the trip) but she got up when Cecilia brought her brunch in bed.

After brunch, I helped bathe Trisha and for the first time since we made love, she was glowing. Cecilia loaned Trisha a maternity dress to go out in as she had taken it upon herself to burn the clothes Trisha arrived in while we slept. Once she was dressed (but naked underneath) the three of us went out and got Trisha a whole new wardrobe. As the store clerks ran around gathering clothes for Trisha I sat beside her holding her hand and promised her that after the baby (babies) were born that I would take both my girls out for new clothes.

After clothes shopping, we got Trisha a bed for her room just like Cecilia had. I planned to have the girls with me as much as possible but Cecilia occasionally was uncomfortable so from time to time she would sleep in her own bed in her private room. I explained this to Trisha and she agreed. I paid to have the bed rush delivered and installed. Trisha picked out several sets of sheets and then we went to Babies R' Us and ordered things for our baby. That night Trisha and Cecilia slept with me in the master suite. We all slept naked but no hanky panky went on yet as we were all still getting used to being together as a family. We all slept in my room until the day Trisha's bed arrived. Afterward, the girls slept in their own room, but I would go sleep with them on different nights as I missed having them with me.

~ Month Seven ~

Trisha and Cecilia grew more and more with each passing day but the only thing I saw was how beautiful they grew as their beautiful pregnant bodies filled out. I took great pride in showering my ladies with love, clothes, jewelry, and belly fulls of sperm. I loved holding them both in my arms and kissing them soundly. It was the best feeling I'd ever known, two stunningly beautiful, young ladies that were both going to give me a baby.

It was a Sunday evening after dinner and Cecilia, Trisha, and I were relaxing in the family room, watching a movie when Cecilia said, "I'm so fucking horny I could die!" she giggled looking at Trisha and I. "Let's go to my room, Daddy," Cecilia whispered in my ear. She was teasing her "sister" hoping that Trisha didn't hear her.

"NO FAIR! I'm horny too!" Trisha yelled out laughing and reached to playfully slap Cecilia on her arm. "Let's have a catfight to see who gets him!"

"Uhh uhh, no fighting." I knew she wasn't going to but had to play along with the girls. "Why not see who can suck me off the fastest. Whoever manages to make me come soonest, wins!" I said teasing them, "Or you both could... share me." I asked not knowing what they would think of all of us making love together.

Cecilia laughed, "You men are the same." She laughed again hugging me. "I think that would be a blast! Sharing you." My daughter moaned and reached to rub my hard cock.

"I think that would be great!" Trisha said as her hand joined Cecilia's in my pants. "He's already so hard. Feel it? I've got a great idea!" Trisha said looking into my daughter's eyes.

Cecilia just smiled and replied, "Let's both suck him off!" and they unzipped my jeans, freeing my hard cock. "Oh it's so beautiful!" she moaned and both girls started licking it, from the base up to the swollen head. Their hot little tongues teased me and they would sneak and lick each other.

I leaned back on the sofa, watching them as they licked every inch of my stiff cock, "Who wants to suck it first?" I asked as I caressed both of their faces. "You, my sexy daughter, or you, my sweet Trisha?." Both of them were masters at sucking cock, either of them could suck me off in just minutes.

Trisha didn't give Cecilia a chance to start. She moved in between my legs and lowered her mouth on my massive cock. As soon as she had her lips wrapped around it she let out an approving moan. She sucked me all the way down her silky throat. Her soft moans filled the room while her dreamy eyes watched my pleasured face as her head moved up and down my hard, long shaft.

Cecilia stood up and pulled her maternity dress up and off her body. She had stopped wearing panties after her first trimester and had opted to go without a bra. Now naked, she moved against me and presented her tits. I began licking and sucking on the massive breast at my mouth and fondled her other nipple.

Not one to be outdone, Trisha removed her dress revealing she was just as naked under it. She climbs up on the empty spot of the couch and presents her tits to me. I kiss Cecilia and turn my attention to my Latin lover. As I do this Cecilia slides down between my legs and takes over from Trisha.

Eventually, both girls were on their knees sucking my cock, one on each side of my cock-head and they started to kiss each other. My cock was right in the middle of the two sexy girls as they began to please each other.

"You two are so hot you may end up killing me!" I moaned as Cecilia reached to hold Trisha's milk-filled breasts. Due to the milk filling their tits the two girls were now the same size. I thought Trisha might be a scotch more but we will see once the milk has dried up.

Cecilia leaned over toward Trisha and sucked one of her milk-filled beauties in her mouth. "Oh yes!" Trisha moaned out as Cecilia gently pleased her swollen breast. "Suck it my sweet! It's been so very long since the last time." Trisha moaned and smiled at me.

"You two have done this before... and you didn't tell me?" I asked them with a fatherly look.

"We might have done this... a few times." The girls say in unison.

"But only this daddy." Cecilia clarifies. "I was a good girl."

"And I was the bad girl," Trisha says playfully.

"Now you can do it and I can watch!" I smiled at them both and helped them off the floor. "Time we went to bed, I want to see you two sexy things love each other."

We all went to my room, my two girls didn't even get on the bed before they had begun to kiss and touch every inch of their bodies. Soft moans came from each sexy girl as their fingers explored every crevice and burrow they could find. Trisha slid her tiny fingers inside Cecilia, slowly moving them in and out of her wet pussy, then they both licked her fingers dry.

"You two are so beautiful!" I say as I took in the great sex show going on in front of me. Then, Cecilia moved Trisha to my bed laying her down; she moved her mouth to cover Trisha's wet pussy and began to suck her. "You two are amazing," I said as I watched my sexy Cecilia pleasing Trisha's hot pussy. As she took advantage of it I could hear soft suckling sounds and tiny moans coming from Trisha.

"Oh yes!" Trisha moaned out with joy as Cecilia pleased her pussy. Trisha held Cecilia's head between her legs and smashed her face into her pregnant pussy. "Suck it just like you used to! So, slow and with all of your love!" Trisha moaned as she caressed Cecilia.

I couldn't take any more I had to join in on this, "I'm going to fuck you as you eat her pussy." I told Cecilia as I moved behind her. I slid my cock deep into her pregnant pussy hole as far as I could. "Oh fuck!" I moaned when our hips met. Her pussy began to milk me dry as I held her hips.

"Oh, Daddy!" Cecilia cried out with joy and turned to give me a sexy smile. "Fuck me, fuck your cock slut!"

So per her request, I did.

"Oh GAWD... watch me, daddy, watch me as I eat out Trisha's pregnant pussy." She said licking her lips and ramming her ass back into my hard, long cock. My hands held each side of her wide hips, "Are you sure that you can handle this?" I asked just making sure that Cecilia really did want a good hard fucking. I was so damn horny from watching her eat out Trisha that she would get a very hard fucking.

"YES! Fuck my pussy! I am your pregnant, babymaker!" she said gritting her pretty white teeth at me. "Do it now!" she rammed back into my stiff cock, driving it deep into her pregnant pussy.

"Oh, really?!" I said teasing my sexy daughter. "You wanna be my personal babymaker?" I ask as I rammed my hard cock in her to the root. I lifted her off the floor I rammed into her so far and deep.

She pushed back to me as hard as she could and screamed out, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD!" Cecilia rammed her wide ass back into my cock with each of my thrusts into her pregnant body. She was on fire and needed me to put it out. Our skin slapped together so hard it hurt, but the pleasure of using her hot pussy was the only thing I felt.

"Hey! I'm still here!" Trisha says putting her hands on her pronounced baby bump.

"Mmmm... oh yes you are," Cecilia states as she works over her best friend's juicy pussy.

"Cum you horny little slut! Cum on your Father's long, hard cock!" I yell at Cecilia as I gave her a tiny swat on her ass. Her ass jiggles and she moans into Trisha's pussy.

I heard Trisha giggling at Cecilia and me, "Do you want some of this?" I asked my other babymaker.

"Yes! As soon as you make her horny ass cum I will take my turn! However, I want it nice, slow, and easy. Just like a loving Daddy should treat his girl's pussy." Trisha purred as she looked at me fucking my daughter like a cheap whore. I could see the lust in her eyes as Cecilia was pleasing her pussy.

About that time Cecilia leaned against me and started to shake, "OH FUCK!" Cecilia screamed and her pregnant pussy began to orgasm around my stiff cock pole. "Oh yes... Daddy! Yes! Yes!" she yelled out as she leaned on me letting her orgasm rush through her pregnant body. I held our hips against mine as her body convulsed in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhh YESSS, DADDY!" Cecilia groaned when I squeezed her plump tits and warm milk shot from her swollen nipples and landed on Trisha's leg.

I started sucking the side of her neck as I slowed my full, long strokes in and out of her spasming pussy. As her breathing comes down and I gave her breasts another good squeeze, this time the milk ran down my hands and over the front of her swollen belly.

"Oh, my dear, sweet, Daddy!" Cecilia moaned as she lay against me panting for air. "Help me to my bed... the baby and I need to rest." I was surprised by her request but helped my naked daughter stand up. Once she was upright and on steady feet I walked alongside her, holding her hand and my arm wrapped around her waist as we made our way to her room. I helped her climb into her bed and once she was flat on her back, resting against her body pillow I covered her up. I kissed her in a non-fatherly way and she moaned as our tongues dueled.

"Thank you, daddy! Thank you for loving me." Cecilia says with a smile. Her hands come to rest on her baby bump. "I can't wait to hold our child."

"I love you sooo much honey," I say to Cecilia holding her hand. "I can't wait for the baby to join our family."

Cecilia smiles and then tells her father, "Trisha's waiting for you, go love her as you loved me." She added with a smile. "The poor thing has to be in heat."

"I love you, Cecilia," I said releasing her hand and making my way back to the master suite.

"I love you, daddy!" Cecilia replied.

I stepped away from Cecilia and made my way back to the master suite. With every step, I took my cock swayed. It was so hard in anticipation of what was to come that it hurt. Stepping through my door I see my sexy Latina laying on her side facing me. Her left hand was resting on her belly, her tits so full of milk were listing to the side and her hairy pussy is glistening.

"Are you ready my sweet?" I moved to her pregnant body.

"I'm always ready for you Alex," Trisha tells me.

"Do you want it missionary, on your side or on your knees?" I asked her looking between her legs and seeing how wet she was. Her pussy has a decent-sized bush above it as my lover can't shave herself in her current state.

"You lie down, I want on top!" I did as I was told and climbed up onto the bed and rolled onto my back. "I want this deep in me tonight." She said grabbing my stiff cock. "I want it so deep in me, when you cum, it will hit the baby!" Trisha said with a very lusty voice and she mounted me. "I'm on fire!" she moaned and started to descend on my cock. It slowly made its way through her tender outer folds of flesh, then into her teeny tunnel, gently spreading her until I began to slip farther inside. Her wetness covered me as I sank deeper, deeper into her soul until she sat flat on my hips. "Oh, Daddy!" Trisha moaned out with a lustful look on her face.

I held her hips as she sat motionless on me, I could feel her tiny pussy as it spasmed around my long cock. "Oh, my sweet Trisha!" I said as I sat up to hug her in my arms. She was a wonderful young woman and I dearly loved her.