Family Reunion Reveals Hidden Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up giggling again, dancing some corny dance with Aunt Sheila again. I could not help but see that young woman in her again. A very desirable young woman. Uncle Bob got up and said he was calling it a night, as did Steven and Karen, leaving me with Mom and Aunt Sheila. It was hard to tell which one of them was more intoxicated or intoxicating to my mind at this point but all I knew was my cock had completely disregarded my earlier efforts and had become hard once more.

Aunt Sheila said she was going to help Mom to bed and the two staggered into the house. I just sat there in my own world listening to the peace and quiet, with the only noise was the occasional giggle from Mom or Sheila as they made their way inside. Then complete silence, other than the crackling of the dying fire and the crickets serenading each other all around me. I leaned my head back against the cushion and closed my eyes.

A short time later, I felt someone touch my arm. I opened my eyes, looked up and saw that my Aunt Sheila had returned. "I thought you were going to bed," I asked her.

She smiled and replied, "I was, but after getting your Mom in bed, I got my second wind and decided to come back down to sit with you. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, of course I don't mind at all." My mind went south, and I looked at her up and down. She had on a similar type of jumper that my Mom had on, and I could tell that she was also not wearing a bra under it, causing my cock to spring back to life. She sat near me and looked out into the night in deep thought for several minutes, then turned and said, "Stan, I know why you were flushed earlier today. I saw the way you were looking at your Mom several times during the day, and the way you looked at me."

Even in my partial drunkenness, I could feel my face blush, knowing I was busted. I looked down expecting to get some type of sermon, feeling very guilty for ogling my Mother and my Aunt. Then I felt a hand on my leg. My eyes shot up to see my Aunt Sheila on her knees in front of me.

"I thought it was extremely sweet of you to look at me like that and I am sure your Mom loved it, too. When women reach our age, it's nice to feel sexy and appreciated, even if it's by a family member."

Her hand slowly moved up to the leg opening to my shorts as I just looked into her eyes. I did not know what to do but I could tell she sure did. I tried to get myself together a little and I asked her, "Aunt Sheila, what about Uncle Bob?"

She paused and said, "Stan, have you seen your Uncle, I mean really looked at him? He's over 400 pounds now and can barely do day to day things, let alone pay attention to me in any way, especially sexually. I love him dearly, but he knows that I have needs and doesn't stand in my way to get those needs gratified."

I nodded at her, accepting what she just told me. Her hand found my shorts leg opening and moved inside. She made no beans about what she was after as she quickly found my hard prick. "Oh my, you have got one gorgeous feeling cock there, Nephew," she breathed.

With the other hand she reached up and unsnapped my shorts then pulled on them. I lifted my butt to help her remove them. I was not wearing underwear and I was now completely naked from my waist down in front of my Aunt Sheila. She let out a soft moan as she smiled and wrapped her hands around my steel hard shaft. I just gasped as I watched her. She looked like a tigress on the prowl in the now very dim firelight.

She leaned forward and took the head into her mouth. My mouth just hung open as I could not believe what was happening. This must be a dream I thought but as her tongue flicked around my little opening, I knew it was not. This was real. My Aunt had the head of my cock in her mouth and was sucking on it like she was in love with it.

She moaned as she took it deeper into mouth then back out again. She was a pro, making oral love to my organ like no other woman ever could, in fact no other woman in my young sexual experience had. I leaned back looking up at the stars, whispering thank you to whomever listened, as she sucked on me.

She lifted off as she kept stroking my meat with her hand. "You don't know how much I love to suck cock, Nephew, but you are about to find out," as she lowered her head once more take me all the way down her throat. I let out a long groan as she did, her tongue slipping out to tickle my balls. My God she had skills!

I knew I would not last long under her expertise as I felt my balls surging under her loving hands and mouth. My breathing got very heavy as I felt my impending orgasm making its journey upward. I let my Aunt know that I was about to cum and she just worked on me faster, her hand moving with her mouth as she continue sucking me like it was her last meal.

I put my hands around her head to hold on as the first spasm hit me and my cum shot out deep into her mouth. She moaned loudly as she continued feasting on my pulsating organ, my seed filling her mouth and throat as she gulped fast to keep up with it. My body was shaking as my fingers combed through her gorgeous red hair.

I slowly came down as she continued milking my prick for every drop, she could get out of me, causing me to jump from over sensitivity. She looked up at me smiling at she stroked me still, squeezing more drops out. She'd then lap them up with her tongue then smile at me once more.

I could barely talk and what came out what barely a whisper, "Oh my God, Aunt Sheila! You are so very amazing! No woman has ever done that to me or for me before."

She continued stroking my now softening prick and said, "You made me feel so wanted and desired, not to mention the fact that you have a gorgeous cock, and I cannot wait to get more of it in the future." She winked at me and bent down to get once last pearl drop that had escaped from my hole. I jumped once more, and she just giggled.

She stood up and lowered her top, exposing her bountiful porcelain breasts to me. I could not help but reach out for them, touching them and feeling her hard nipples in my hands. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, then backed away pulling her top back up. "Another time, Nephew, but you need to get your butt to bed. Your Mother is waiting on you," she said with a smile.

"Wait what? She's waiting on me," I asked perplexed.

"Listen Stan, your Mom knows you have the hots for her. We talked about it going in the house earlier. I told her that I would talk to you and explain to you that it's okay, that she loves you dearly and has no problem being intimate with you. She never approached you about it for fear you would shun her away. Your Mother and I are no strangers to family love, dear Nephew, but I will leave the conversation at that and let her explain the rest to you in due time."

I sat there stunned for a few minutes, just staring into my Aunt's eyes. She bent down and kissed me very passionately then pulled away. "I'm going to bed now and thank you again for giving a tubby old broad like me a loving look. Just so you know, next time, that cock of yours is going inside my pussy," she giggled, flashed me her beautiful hairy pussy, and headed into the house.

It took me a few minutes to regain my composure but then I made my way into the house and into the bedroom. I was still feeling the effects of the alcohol and euphoria from that out of this world blow job my Aunt had just given me. I stripped back out of my shorts, took off my shirt and crawled into bed facing Mom as she lay there asleep.

As my eyes grew accustomed to the darkness, with only the nightlight in the bathroom casting any illumination into the bedroom, I could see her beautiful sleeping face and that she did not have anything on. Her porcelain breasts were exposed above the blanket.

Her hair framed her face so softly as she breathed her slumber. I was in love with my Mom as she lay there looking like Sleeping Beauty. I could not help it, but tears began to well up in my eyes as I stared at her lovingly for a long time when sleep finally found me.

The gray morning began to filter in through the window sheers as my eyes slowly opened. Mom had once more moved close to me, this time I was laying on my back, her sweet head was on my chest and her breasts now pressed against my side. I stroked her hair softly then put my arm down across her naked back, softly touching her delicate skin.

She stirred, then looked up at me with pure love in her eyes and smiled. She knew that Aunt Sheila had talked to me and the very fact that I was lying next to her in bed, completely naked against her, gave her all the affirmation she needed to know that I was not at all put off by her desires.

I leaned in and kissed her so sweetly on the lips, letting my lips linger with hers for a bit then opening into a full passionate kiss. She moved up a little pressing harder against me, letting out a soft blissful moan into our lip lock. I hugged her tightly against me as we made out very intimately, my hands moving up and down her back slowly. I moved one around and circled it around her hardened nipple causing her to moan even more.

She moved her hand down my chest, moving it around, feeling my muscles there, then down across my abs, slowly making her way down until she wrapped her fingers around my hardness. I groaned into her kissing as we became more intensified. She broke away and breathed into me, "I need you so badly, Baby. I want to feel you inside me."

Mom, with moves like a cat mounted me in a heartbeat, still holding my erection and guiding it to her hot sex. I could not see it clearly, but I felt her soft pussy hair against me as she moved my cock around her very wet lips. She put it to her opening and slid down on me in one slow movement until her mound was pressed against mine as she cried out in pleasure. I only hoped the walls were thick enough here.

She held her hands on my chest as she began rocking back and forth on me. My hands cupping and massaging her breasts as she rode me. Her moans and heavy breathing becoming very pronounced as she made love to me, to her one and only Son. I put my hands on her hips and moved with her as my cock slid in and out of her sweet pussy. She felt like a liquid velvet glove encased around me, massaging me, filling herself over and over.

"Oh my God, Stan, you don't know how long I have desired you, to feel you inside me, to feel you love me like a woman and a man love each other," she said as her voice quivered. The light in the room had gotten brighter and I could see the tears running down her face as she kept up her pace.

She then pressed hard on my chest, her mouth opening but nothing coming out. I could feel spasms coming from her insides around me as she moved in short little movements. She cried out hard, falling against me, shaking, and crying into my chest as an immensely powerful orgasm gripped her hard and shot through her entire body.

She kept convulsing on me, and I felt my own orgasm make its way up through me. I held her tightly and thrust hard into her, releasing a torrent of hot cum deep inside her. We were two people out of our minds with pleasure, grinding against each other as our orgasms became one.

Mom collapsed on me completely, sobbing softly into my ear. I stroked her gently as we stayed there wrapped together, my manhood still buried deep inside her and our combined juices beginning to flow out of her onto me. I turned my head to face her and kissed her sweet lips ever so gently.

"I love you, Mom, and I will always be with you. Please never worry about me leaving you behind," I whispered to her. She buried face to the side of mine and started openly crying into me, her hand against the side of my face as she kissed my cheek over and over. "I love you so very much," she said through her tears.

Mom finally slid off me, leaving a trail of our juices across my hip and on the bed. Neither of us cared because it was evidence of the love we just made. She resumed her position, laying her head on my chest, and draping her arm across my midsection. I kissed her forehead and the two of us fell asleep in each other's arms.

Both of us awoke to a knock on the door. We looked at each other then to the door. "Hey, you two going to sleep all day," asked Aunt Sheila. "It's nearly 10 am just to let you know."

"We're up," Mom said sleepily, "We'll be down in a few minutes."

Mom looked at me and said, "Are you okay, Sweetie?" Both us were completely sober now and I think she was worried I may have second thoughts on what happened between us.

"Mom, I couldn't be better. I had a wonderful night with my favorite girl, and I can't wait to spend more time with her in the future," I said then kissed her. She smiled and hugged me once more, then rolled out of bed, her very sexy body now in full view for me and headed into the bathroom. I heard her peeing and when she was done, she peeked her head around the corner with a grin on her face and motioning me with her finger to join her.

We got in the shower together, letting the hot water run down between us. We kissed again very sweetly, our hands running up and down our skin while we washed each other. We were like a young couple falling in love for the first time and that first time kept replaying over and over. We finished up, dried each other off and got dressed. It was wonderful watching her get dressed, without being embarrassed, or hiding an erection.

We headed down to the kitchen together and got our coffee and cinnamon rolls that Uncle Bob had made. We sat there not saying much, just sharing mostly smiles and winks. Aunt Sheila came in from outside, with a grin from ear to ear. "I thought you two were never going to come out of that bedroom."

Mom grinned and said, "If I had my way, we'd be there making love all day long."

My mouth hit the floor and both her and Aunt Sheila laughed.

"Where is everyone," I asked Aunt Sheila.

"Well Steven and Karen had to leave early to head back in town, something about a something she had to do or something like that," Aunt Sheila chuckled as she said it, "The girls and your Uncle went over to the marina to rent a few jet skis for us to have fun on, if you two are game?"

"Yes, sounds like fun!" Mom and I said almost the same time.

Aunt Sheila got up, walked around to Mom, leaned down to whisper to her as she grinned at me, "Your Son has a gorgeous cock." Then she giggled and headed back outside. Mom grinned from ear to ear with pride.

"Mom, thank you again for the wonderful love making this morning. It felt like it was a dream at first and I would wake up, but that dream turned into reality and I can't thank you again for loving me."

Tears welled up in her eyes again as she smiled, then said, "Stan, you are the love of my life and I could not be happier than I am right now."

"Since we have a little bit before they get back with the jet skis, I have to ask about something Aunt Sheila told me last night. She said that you and she were no strangers to 'family love' and I was hoping you could elaborate." Mom sat there for a moment thinking, sipping her coffee then looked at me and smiled.

"Yes, your Aunt and I have both been involved in that type of love before. When her and I graduated high school, we became very experimental in the world of sex. We first started sexually exploring each other, but we knew that would not be enough. We wanted a man to be involved, neither of us had a boyfriend, so we sat down and had a nice long talk with your Uncle Thomas. He was more than willing to share in our exploration and with his love for us as siblings, he was very gentle with us in taking our virginity. I am sure that her and I would not have had as wonderful of an experience with anyone else, like we did with him."

I sat there taking in all that she was exposing from her past and then asked, "Do you still have any sexual relations with them now?"

"Your Aunt and I haven't because not long after that summer, she met and married Uncle Bob, but that's not to say that we aren't close by any means. We both know, if the need were to arise, her and I would be under the sheets making love again in a heartbeat. Now your Uncle Thomas is a different story. We had our fun and exploration that summer, but he went back to university and I didn't see him for quite some time. I had met your father by then and we were very serious."

"Did Dad know about you three," I asked.

"No, your Father was a very proper gentleman and came from a religious family. Even any sexual activity that was remotely 'kinky' in his eyes was not in him, but I fell in love with him, regardless because of how he treated me. Your Father worshiped me with a love like no other, so any outside sexual thoughts that I even remotely had, were vanquished by the love we shared."

"Now after he died, I was devastated. You don't remember that part because you were so young and all you knew was that you missed your Dad. Our family was afraid that I would never recover from his death, but slowly I pulled myself back up. Your Uncle Thomas helped out in many ways, too."

I looked inquisitively at her, "How did he do that?"

"Well, the short end of it was that he came by many times to check on me and stay with me during the really bad times I was having. Well, those visits didn't take long before they became very intimate. His love as a Brother and a well-versed lover is what helped me recover from the pain of losing your Father."

"Oh, so all those times he came over and slept on the sofa, he and you were getting busy while I was sleeping," I smiled as I asked.

Mom giggled, "Well no, not at first. It was purely innocent, and his intentions were true. I was the one, in a fit of severe depression that pulled him into the bedroom one night so I could feel that physical love again."

Wow, I thought, there is so much I do not know about my Mom. As she spilled her guts to me, I could not help but love this beautiful woman even more.

"It's been many years since your Uncle and I were together, though. He met your Aunt Sara a few years after your Father passed, fell deeply in love with her and they got married. God rest her sweet soul." Mom looked down at her coffee when she said that.

"Mom," I said, "why haven't you ever met anyone or had sex with anyone since then?"

"There have only been a few men in my life that I have genuinely loved, one is my Father, the next is your Father and my brother, Thomas, but then you came along and of course, I loved you the most as any mother would love her son. I did not have room in my heart for anyone else. I must have true love to have intimacy. It wasn't until recently, that my feelings for you changed from a loving mother to wanting more. You were a handsome young man and yes, I still have desires." She looked at me with smile.

Just then, Aunt Sheila came back in.

"Hey, you two, if your done having your heart-to-heart chat, Cindy, Sandy and Bob are back with the jet skis. Hurry up and change into your swimsuits and come on!"

Mom and I put our cups in the sink, ran upstairs to change. I no longer had any reservations about being naked in front of her, nor did she with me. We stripped down to nothing and grabbed our swimsuits. I could not help but look at her with pure desire though. Her gorgeous body was perfect in every way in my eyes. Other guys can have those young hard bodies because my Mom was real, one hundred percent real beautiful mature woman.

"Careful there Stan," she pointed at my growing erection, "that might be a problem going out around the others," she giggled as she pulled her one piece suit up over her breasts and straps on her shoulders.

We finished getting our suits on and turned to head down. She came up and softly kissed me and patted my growing member. "You do have a gorgeous cock, by the way," she grinned and kissed me again.