Family Reunion Reveals Hidden Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We packed our stuff up, loaded the car, locked down the cabin and began the journey back to the city. We dropped Aunt Sheila off at their place, said our goodbyes with kisses and lots of hugs, then headed to Mom's apartment.

I finished putting my stuff away, and tossing dirty clothes into the laundry, then sat down at the dining room table, drinking a bit of bourbon that Uncle Bob had given me, and staring out the window lost in thought. Mom came in and sat beside me.

"Stan, you seem lost, is everything okay?"

I turned to her, looking deep into her sweet beautiful blue eyes, brushed her hair back a little and replied, "Mom, this weekend has truly been amazing. I am so happy that we have found a new level of love for each other but the thought of me moving into my own apartment in a few weeks has me really bothered. I can't help but think how lonely it will be without you."

Mom nodded her head yes and said, "I know, Baby, it will be hard for me, but you aren't going to be that far. It will only be a 10-minute ride on the L train from here to there." She tried to make it a positive thing but was failing miserably because I could tell she was going to miss me like crazy.

I looked back out the window and sipped on my bourbon. She got up to get herself a glass to share with me when the idea hit me. "Mom," I exclaimed, nearly making her jump out of her skin. "I have an idea! Why don't you move into my new apartment with me? It's a huge loft apartment with 2 big bedrooms, each has an ensuite bathroom, plenty of room for the two of us and it's right next to the park! Come on, please say yes!"

She looked at me with total surprise then a smile began to form on her face then it faded back away as she said, "Stan, what about when you meet a nice woman your age and want to bring here there, then I will be in the way."

I rolled my eyes with a smile, "Mom, the only woman I want with me is you, now and forever! The only 'other' woman that I would possibly bring in would be if I picked up Aunt Sheila! Please say yes, you will make me forever happy."

Mom smiled again and came over to hug me. She straddled my lap, giving me the hottest view of her panties beneath her sundress, draping her arms over my shoulders then kissed me so sweetly. Her lips were positively delicious, and I loved every sensation I got from them. She pulled back and said, "I hope you never regret this; I know I won't, but yes I will move in with you." She smiled the biggest smile ever and kissed me again.

Our lips just enjoyed each other too much to stop as we continued making out for several minutes. I wrapped hands around her sexy rear end and pulled her closer on my lap, my hard cock already at attention now pushing against her crotch. She felt it as she pulled away for a second grinning at me, then went back to kissing me.

I wanted her again. I needed her again. I stood up with my Mom, her arms still draped over my shoulders. She clasped her hands together to hold on and wrapped her legs tightly around my waste as we continued making out. Mom may have been a little softer around the edges but to me, she was light as a feather as I carried her into her bedroom.

She looked at me with such loving seductive eyes as I gently laid her on the bed. She watched as I peeled off my t-shirt and slowly lowered my jeans, revealing my thick erection as it sprung out from the confines of denim. She smiled and reached out to touch it, wrapping her delicate fingers around it and softly massaging the swollen purple head.

She pulled me closer, her sweet lips and mouth taking my hard manhood inside. My God her mouth felt so good on me as I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through her ginger locks. She paused briefly to pull her sundress up over her head and off, then went back to sucking my cock so adoringly, while there in just her bra and panties. She was so incredibly sexy.

She made sure my erection was a full mast then leaned back, slid down her panties and removed her bra. She put one arm above her head, looking at me in the most seductive way any woman ever could have. The image of her like that was pure unadulterated lust. Mom may have been 45 but there is not a young hardbody model out there that could rival her sexual beauty.

I smiled as took her in fully then bent down to kiss her once more. She whispered so sweetly in my ear, "Make love to me, Baby. I want you inside me again." I moved down over her as she spread her sexy legs, revealing her sweet open sex to me. I lowered myself onto her, pressing my body against hers, kissing her passionately again and sliding my engorged cock deep inside her silky wet cunt.

We both moaned into our kissing as I pushed against her cervix. I began moving ever so slowly in and out of her, our bodies in perfect rhythm as we made love. Our mutual sounds of pleasure filling the room like a beautiful symphony of music. The two of us wrapped together as one while I moved in and out of her. Her sweet silky pussy worked such magic around my hardness.

My pace picked up as she met my every thrust with her hips, the two of us holding each other tightly, our lips and tongues still joined together in a lustful tango, and our sounds of pleasure ever increasing in volume. I felt her begin to spasm around me deep inside her, my own climax building deep down.

Mom broke away from our kiss, crying out as the first powerful wave of her orgasm shot through her body. She convulsed over and over as each wave just seemingly got stronger, her cries of pleasure getting louder and louder, her hands and fingernails raking hard across my back. I lost it and pushed into her deeply, releasing a torrent of cum inside her spastic quim, groaning my sexual release right along with her.

We laid there for what seemed like an eternity, still joined together, touching softly, and giving tender kisses back and forth. We fell asleep not long after, still holding on to each other, not wanting to ever let go.

We both must have been thoroughly exhausted from all the love making and the weekend festivities at Aunt's Sheila's place, because we slept from that early evening until nearly 8am the next morning. I slowly woke up and smiled as I felt my beautiful Mom's hot body pressed so closely against mine.

She stirred opening her eyes slowly to focus on mine, then slowly smiled. She pulled me ever closer to her and gave me a soft kiss. What a wonderful way to wake up. She stretched and yawned never taking her lovely eyes off mine. "Good morning, Sweetie," she cooed.

We got up, and showered together, letting the hot water sooth our aching muscles. We washed each other and massaged one another's body, working out every bit of soreness. We finished up, dried off, got dressed and decided to go out for breakfast. We were both starving since we had not eaten since lunch the day before. In all our lovemaking, we had completely forgotten about dinner.

We walked down to the corner cafe, just about half a block from the apartment. The place was small, but they had the best breakfast and coffee around. Mom and I ate like we were starving to death, both of us smiling in satisfaction after putting down 2 large breakfast platters. We finished up eating, drank some coffee and began chatting.

We talked about my new apartment and how nice it was going to be in a bigger place with plenty of room for us. We would steal glances at each other while we talked, clearly sending our lust for each other through our eye contact. Mom finally grinned and said in a low voice, "I can't even begin to tell you how sore I am, Sweetie." She giggled, then reached out to touch my hand and gave it a squeeze in a motherly fashion. I squeezed her hand back and fought off the urge to kiss her right there.

We got up, paid the check, and hastily walked back to the apartment. Once inside, we could not get at each other fast enough, making out very intensely right there by the door. Clothes came off in all directions and in a flash, we were in the bedroom kissing very aggressively as if we were two hungry animals fighting for the last chunk of food.

Mom rolled over on top of me and quicker than I could react, had my rigid erection in her hand, guiding it into her hot wet sex. She winced a little from being sore, when I first entered her, but closed her eyes and moaned a long, sweet sound as she impaled herself on me. I cannot explain what was going on with the two of us, but we just could not get enough of each other.

We made love for an hour or more, powered through countless orgasms, some more intense than others before we were too exhausted to continue. We just laid there beside each other breathing so heavy and fast, we were both to the point of hyperventilating.

We finally began to find our calm again as we faced each other, smiling, and kissing so very softly. "Baby, I think we are going to sex ourselves to death," she giggled. I smiled and chuckled, "Mom, I never knew you to be so sexual and intimate. I am so happy right now; I can't even begin to explain it. You said you worried about me getting tired of you living with me, well I just hope you never get tired of me, because I love you to the moon and back!"

She grinned, "Just to the moon and back?" She started giggling again, and I saw through her tease as I reached over and tickled her. She was insanely ticklish as she let out a squeal and bolted from the bed laughing to get away. I caught up to her quickly, pulled her tight against me and just held her there in a loving embrace.

Her face grew serious as she said, "Stan, I love you more than you could possibly imagine, I have all of your life, but now it doubles inside because not only is it the love a Mother and Son share, but a love shared between impassioned lovers." Tears welled up and began to fall down her cheeks. I kissed her gently and held her as close as I possibly could.

We showered together again, taking extra care with our now very sore intimate spots, finished up, got dressed and headed out to do some shopping. I so wanted to hold her hand as we browsed through the shopping center, but we knew it may not look good if someone we knew saw us like that. It did not matter though; we knew how we felt inside and no one on the outside needed to know.

Several weeks passed by and we finally got moved into the new apartment. I made sure Mom had the biggest bedroom with the large bathroom because I knew I would be spending most of my nights if not all my nights in there with her. She always seemed like she was a happy person, but these days I could tell that she was genuinely happy with life and the taboo love that we shared in it.