Family Reunion Reveals Hidden Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, before we go down, I have to tell you that Aunt Sheila went down on me last night and she made it clear that she wants me to make love to her, too. Is that going to be a problem?"

She looked at me in the eyes, smiled and shook her head, "No, my dear sweet Son, your Aunt Sheila and I love each other, and we have always shared everything, and with your youthful recovery, I am sure you will never have any problem satisfying the both of us."

She giggled again and headed out the bedroom door in front of me. I followed behind getting another great view of her sweet sexy butt in that tight suit. We headed outside and joined up with the others at the lakeside.

Aunt Sheila smiled and winked at us when we got to the dock, both of us returning the smiles. We had a blast on the jet skis, each of us taking a turn on them individually and then riding together. Of course, Mom rode with me when we did. It felt wonderful with her arms wrapped around my waste holding on as we jumped the waves created by the boats that passed.

The day quickly grew into late afternoon, and Uncle Bob and the girls took the jet skis back to the marina. Mom, Aunt Sheila, and I sat down in the lawn chairs to relax a bit and chat. Of course, I thoroughly enjoyed the view of those two as I sat across from them.

Aunt Sheila looked at Mom and I and said, "Listen, Bob and the girls are heading back to the city after they get back from the marina since they have work in the morning, would you two like to stay on for another night or two?"

Mom and I looked at each other and smiled while nodding. "Yes, that would be lovely, Sheila, but only if you are going to stay, too," Mom grinned and winked at her. I could tell Sheila was extremely excited at that response as she smiled and squirmed a little in her seat. "I hoped you would say that" she said.

After the girls and Uncle Bob left to return to the city, the three of us ordered a pizza to be delivered, and sat around the fire pit, drinking wine, and chatting about anything and everything. The pizza arrived and we enjoyed it along with the wonderful conversation. I felt like I was the luckiest man alive in that moment, sitting there next to two gorgeous sexy mature women.

I could not help but smile at them. Mom and grinned and Aunt Sheila spoke up, "What are you over there grinning about, Stan? Are you undressing us with your eyes again?" I instantly felt a flush in my face. She laughed out loud, "See Shari, I knew he wasn't sick either when I saw him flush like that the other morning."

Mom joined her in laughter, and I could not help but look down at the ground, my face burning, but then decided to turn the table back on them both. I looked at them in my most confidence and said, "Why yes, I was undressing you with my eyes and I was thinking about how lovely it would be to feel your soft naked bodies pressed against mine."

Neither of them could say a word, in fact Mom almost choked on her wine. Then they looked at each other and grinned, still not able to utter a word. After a few minutes Sheila said to Mom, "Yes, your son has definitely become a real man." Mom once more beamed with pride.

We finished the bottle of wine and Aunt Sheila went in to get another bottle. By this time, it had gotten completely dark outside with nothing but the fire to illuminate us. I stood up and went over to Mom, leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. She responded by wrapping her arms around me as I pulled her up into a warm embrace, kissing slowly and sweetly, feeling her body pressed against mine.

Aunt Sheila returned with another bottle and then joined us in a three-way embrace. She and Mom kissed each other very intimately, making my already growing erection turn into steel. Then they both kissed me taking turns on my lips, cheek, and neck. My senses were on fire and these two beautiful women were the catalyst of that fire.

As we made out, our clothing began coming off with each other's help until the three of us were standing there in the warm summer night, totally naked, our bodies pressed against each other.

"I guess you got your wish there, huh Nephew," Sheila giggled.

I just nodded yes and the three of us laughed together. We could not get enough of each other's bodies. Running my hands up and down both Mom and Sheila, feeling their sweet soft skin under my touch. It was then that you could see the subtle differences in them.

Sheila was just a little bit curvier and her breasts were a cup size or bigger than Mom's. I stood back as I took them both in standing there in the firelight. Mom was a little more toned going down her almost flat tummy, with just a slight bulge above her pubic hair line, whereas Sheila down below her breasts, she had a softer tummy that bulged out a little more prominently than Mom's.

I looked lower and they had nearly identical pussies, both of which had a full ginger bush coving them. I loved pubic hair on a woman and that is something I struggled with other younger girls that I was intimate with. They were all about shaving and to be honest, I hated it.

Mom and Sheila began kissing more passionately as I watched them. Mom had said it had been years since they had been together sexually, but it seemed as if they never lost a beat. Sheila's hand went down and found its way into Mom's puffy slit, the other hand massaging her breast. Mom did virtually the same in return, both softly moaning into their sweet loving kiss.

They paused, then looked at me, both coming over and taking me by the hand, leading me into the house. This is just a fantasy I thought as I followed them, watching every move their elegant bodies made, the little jiggles here, the soft bounces there. If this is a dream and I wake up, I am going to be so damn upset.

We reached the bedroom that Mom and I shared and the two of them sat on the bed in front of me. Aunt Sheila taking the initiative and wrapping her fingers around my engorged prick, with Mom following suit. My mouth just hung open as I watched these two gorgeous woman fondle and marvel at my cock. Mom leaned in and kissed the tip of my thick purple swollen head, then licked the precum that was already beginning to flow. She turned to Sheila, kissing her, and sharing it with her.

Both women moaned into the kiss then Mom took the head of my cock back into her mouth and began sucking so lovingly as Sheila leaned in and licked all around the sides of it and my balls. Then they switched, Sheila taking me into her mouth as Mom took up where Sheila had left off. Back and forth they went, sharing my cock between them. I was in heaven.

Then Sheila scooted back on the bed, motioning for me to lay down. As I did, she straddled my hips and Mom grasping the base of my cock, aimed it at Sheila's wet opening. Sheila lifted her head back and moaned as she slid down my length. "Oh my God, you feel so good inside me," she cried out as she took all of me inside her.

Mom then moved up and began sucking on Sheila's hard nipples going back and forth between them, sucking, and massaging her soft pillowy breasts as Sheila began to slowly ride up and down on me. Her sweet pussy massaging my erection like a silky glove and for having 3 kids, she felt amazing wrapped around me, just like Mom did early that morning.

Mom then turned to me, leaned down and kissed me deeply, our tongues dancing in a slow passionate waltz. She then lifted, moved her body up and put her leg across my shoulder. She moved herself into position so I could finally taste her sweetness. As she lowered her pussy to my hungry lips, I could not help but stare in wonder at the sweet wet opening that bore me just 25 years prior.

My lips made contact with her wetness and I slid my tongue inside her. She moaned deeply as I began making love to her hot sexy vagina with my mouth, drinking in her flowing juices, her soft pubic hair tickling my nose a little as I did. Sheila continued riding me, moving at a faster pace than before, grinding herself down with each stroke.

I was in heaven as these two gorgeous women made love with me, one grinding her velvety pussy on my thick cock and the other pressing her pussy on my lips, both women in various states of ecstasy, moaning and cooing as the worked me over. Mom's pussy was like tasting the sweetest nectar as I sucked on her clit then moving back a little to drink in more of her juices as it flowed from her.

Aunt Sheila began shaking and grinding harder on me as her first orgasm began, then full on convulsions ripping through her as she screamed in pleasure. She continued riding me hard through her climax then slid off me, collapsing to my side, still breathing extremely hard.

Mom, was not far behind as she began to spasm, too, flooding my face with her sweet womanly cum. She cried my name out loud as I continued to suck on her soaking hot flesh. I wanted as much of her as I could get inside me as Aunt Sheila, coaxed Mom, and I on.

Mom slowly moved her pussy away from my face but before she could get far, in a flash I took one last tongue lashing to her swollen clit. She nearly jumped out of her skin squealing in delight. "Oh my God, Stan, you have oral skills that rival no one I have ever been with," she said in exhaustion as she laid down on the other side of me.

I kissed her sweet lips as she laid beside me, then moved on top of her, her legs still quivering, spreading open for me. Aunt Sheila moved closer to us and said, "Stan, give your Mom the love that she deserves, sweetie. Show her that you are the man to take care of her needs always." Who was I to disappoint my loving Aunt?

I grabbed my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down Mom's slobbering wet slit as she moaned in pleasure. "Oh God, Baby, please put it inside me, I need you," she said near sobbing. I pointed the tip near her sweet entrance and in one smooth motion, I buried my cock to the hilt until my balls rested on her sweet ass.

She moaned out my name as I felt my cock push against her cervix. As wet as she was, her pussy fit around me like a glove, like it was meant for just my manhood and mine alone. Sheila sucked on Mom's nipples with tenderness as I began withdrawing slowly from her then pushing back inside her hard.

She cried out, "Oh dear God, you are going to kill me like that, Baby, but I don't care, I'll die happy!" Then began grinding her sex against me on every time I pushed back in. Her head was back, her eyes closed, her hair a total mess all around her head as she grunted and moaned as I fucked her hard and passionate.

Aunt Sheila leaned up and kissed me deeply then moved around the back of us and began massaging around my balls and the base of my cock as I continued inside Mom. "Yes, sweetie, give it to her! Give it to her good! My God this is so hot watching you make love to your Mom!"

I glanced back and smiled at Sheila as she began fingering herself along with Mom and I's lovemaking. She did that as she kissed around my backside, sliding her tongue down my crack, and licking around my asshole. She moved down and licked around my scrotum, then I could feel her tongue licking around my cock as it plunged in and out of Mom.

Mom was nearly out of her mind by this time, tears of pleasure, happiness and whatever else streamed down her sweet face. I pressed down close to her, kissing her deeply as she moaned into my mouth. I picked up the speed of my thrusts inside her as I felt my cum boiling up from deep inside me. "Oh God, Mom, I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, Baby, give me your sweet cum. Fill me up with your liquid love," she managed to say between moans and sobs. My body seized up and I slammed deep inside her causing her to scream out her own ravaged orgasm, as the streams of my pulsing cum shot deep within her. I jerked over and over as each spasm nearly matched hers.

We finally started to calm down as I laid there on top of her. She opened her beautiful green eyes, they immediately began filling with more tears as she wrapped her arms and legs so tightly around me, I thought I would break in two, as she buried her head into my shoulder sobbing uncontrollably.

"I love you so much, Mom. You mean the world to me; you always have and now? I can only love you that much more," I exclaimed in tears as I held her as tightly as she was holding me. Aunt Sheila moved back up beside us, tears streaming down her face as well.

"You two just make me melt inside and I love you both so much," She said as she wrapped her arms around us both and cried right along. We laid there together for several minutes until I felt my softening cock slip out of Mom's tender pussy. A sigh escaped her as it did as if she never wanted to let it go. I got up and grabbed a towel for her and Sheila, then crawled back between them in the bed.

We got under the blankets, wrapped up in each other's arms, giving tender kisses and snuggles until we fell asleep. I did not know what time it was when I began to wake up, but I could tell that it was morning as the first rays of sun broke through the window sheers. I reach out to either side of me to find an empty bed. I thought for a second, did I dream everything that happened last night?

I got up, threw on my robe and headed downstairs. My thoughts were quickly vanquished as I saw Mom and Aunt Sheila sitting at the table in their robes, chatting over coffee. They both smiled and looked when they saw me coming down the steps. Aunt Sheila said, "Well there is our handsome stud now. We thought we had worn you out for a minute there." Her and Mom both giggled.

"Not a chance," I said with a big smile, then kissed Mom and Sheila on the lips as I headed to the coffee maker. One of them smacked me on the ass, not quite sure who it was because they were both snickering. I shook my head pretending to be annoyed and said, "You naughty girls." That really set them laughing then.

I got my coffee and sat down with them. Mom looked at me, "Did you sleep good, Sweetie?" I just nodded my head with a grin and continued drinking my coffee, looking at these two gorgeous women that I have had a wonderful sexual awakening with.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that man of yours, has devious thoughts going on in there," Aunt Sheila said giggling.

"I think you're right," said Mom.

I put down my coffee and boldly stated, "Well as a matter of fact, I do. I was thinking how nice it would be to shower with the two of you so I can make sure that all your most sensitive areas are thoroughly cleaned."

Silence, as they both stared at me with their mouths open. Then in the next instant they both jumped up, dropped their robes exposing their beautiful nakedness, and literally ran upstairs towards the bedroom. I sat there for a few seconds, swallowed a big gulp of coffee, and quickly followed.

I went into the bathroom with the two of them both already in the shower watching me with huge grins on their faces. These two, you would swear they had just become 20-year-old girls again. I dropped my robe to their whistles and joined them. Thankfully, the showers in the bedrooms were all over-sized with multiple shower heads, so the three of us fit inside with room to spare as the hot steaming water rained down on us.

I reached out to Mom and Sheila and hugged them closely for a minute, then kissed them very softly. We took turns washing each other, taking extra care on those intimate areas. I could tell that Mom and Sheila were both getting very turned on as their smiles faded into closed eyes and pleasured facial expressions.

I kissed Aunt Sheila passionately and as our lips parted and our tongues came together, Mom had gotten down on her knees taking my swollen erection into her mouth. I moaned in Sheila's mouth as Mom so expertly sucked on me, taking me deep then back out again to stroke me with her hand as she kissed and licked my balls.

I reached down and slipped my fingers into Sheila's hot pussy, sliding them in deep to find her hot spot as my palm pressed against her clitoris. She groaned her pleasure into our still very deep kiss. Mom continued her oral love on me as she moved her lips up and down my cock with along with her hand, making me throb with out of this world excitement.

As I continued finger fucking Aunt Sheila, grinding my hand into her sweet hot sex, Mom stood up beside me, lifted her leg with her foot on the shower seat and guided my cock into her hot pussy once again. Dear God, she felt so good inside. Her sex was like a volcano on me and her juices like hot magma. I was in heaven once more with these two lovely women.

Mom joined into Sheila and I's kiss as she pressed her pussy against my groin, pushing my hardness all the way in until it hit her cervix. Sheila still grinding against my fingers and palm began shaking with her quickly approaching orgasm. All you could hear was our sounds of love and passion along with the water as it poured over us.

We were in a three-way rhythmic dance, our bodies tied to one another in a very intimate way. Sheila's wave crashed over her and she shook awfully hard and moaning out her powerful climax. Mom went into overdrive on my prick as she pulled at my ass with her hands to grind against me even more. Sheila nearly collapsed on the floor next to us, my hand slipping away from her soaked pussy.

Mom cried out in convulsions as her orgasm overtook her. She held on to me as tight as she could, trying to get as much of me inside her as she could while she came all over me. Sheila just sat there on the floor of the shower watching us in her post orgasmic bliss. I continued pumping my cock in and out of Mom, fucking her through her climax.

I felt myself getting close and I told her that I was going to cum. She pulled herself off my cock, got back down on knees and started sucking me feverishly, stroking me with her hand as she did. My breathing became very ragged and I began to shake. "Oh God, Mom, I'm going to cum!"

She continued sucking on me as the first volley of cum shot out deep into her throat. She nearly choked for a second but quickly recovered as she swallowed and stroked me through my seemingly endless pulsating cum. She slowed her movements as I began to come down from my orgasmic high, looking up at me with pure love in her eyes, as she squeezed every drop of my sperm into her hungry mouth.

When she knew she had all of it she releases my organ from her lips, then motioned for Sheila to come closer. Mom then kissed Sheila deep, sharing my cum with her as their tongues wrapped around each other. I could see my pearly liquid escape a little out of the sides of their mouths as they made out and they were moaning in harmony as they shared my love juice between them.

They pulled apart after several minutes, both looking up at me with adoration and seemingly endless hunger in their eyes. I helped them both to their feet and we once more shared a sweet loving embrace, kissed some more then finished our shower. These two beautiful women were going to be the death of me.

We got dressed and headed down for some brunch, since it was now way past breakfast time. As we sat there eating and chatting, Aunt Sheila got a phone call. Mom and I ate in quiet as she talked. I could tell that it was not a good call as her mood quickly changed then she hung up. She continued eating in silence for a few minutes with us before talking.

"That was Bob, apparently there is a problem at the restaurant, and he needs me to head back to the city to help deal with it," Aunt Sheila said in a very sour mood. "I'm really sorry you two, I had hoped we could spend another night together. I can't begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed this very intimate time with you." Tears welled up in her eyes and began falling down her cheeks.

Mom quickly got up and hugged Sheila, saying, "Sheila sweetheart, this has been a wonderful weekend and the lovemaking that we three shared does not have to end here. We are just across town from you, Love, and you are more than welcome to get together with us anytime." Sheila smiled through her tears and hugged Mom back and said, "Okay then, it will be a date."