Family Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and put my cheek against hers while cupping the other side of her face. I felt her pain, and her longing to be with me, so I sent her my compassion and understanding in return. I let her know that I wasn't and wouldn't fault her for her feelings. I had forgiven her and would leave any punishment to my mate.

Pulling back, I turned and verified, "Okay, backtracking ... Pugs is your dad?"

He jokingly answered over Emily's "Yes," with "Unfortunately."

"How? You're not an alpha."

"Technically, I am. Your dad and I are brothers-in-law but had gone separate ways to form our own packs. I guess we're related by blood also but it's back several generations. Anyway, my pack settled north of the Canadian border but between several of my young changing too early to survive and a forest fire running off most of our game, I decided to submit to your dad and combine our packs. He fell hard for my sister, your mom, and here we are."

"If you're an alpha, why don't you carry clothes with you?"

"Flaunting my status could be considered a challenge to your dad, so I don't out of respect. He took us all in when he didn't have to. And I'm grateful for the protection he provides to my people."

Truthfully, I was feeling a bit of an emotional overload, so I tried to lighten the mood. "Sooo ... You're telling me that the first cock I ever saw for real, belongs to my uncle and I got my pussy very thoroughly eaten out by my cousin?"

Pugs chuckled and shrugged while Emily looked embarrassed but shrugged as well. It was the moment the forest told me we were safe. A distant "yip" from Greg, sounded the all-clear at the same time.

Looking up I saw my father walking out onto the back deck. It had somehow been cleared of glass and had the sliding door replaced. Although, it was a couple of days before I made that little observation. What can I say? I was distracted.

I could feel his desire and with the sight of him, I was simply moving. I had slipped my skin before my second stride and put on as much speed as I could. I just plain needed to be with him. The two-hundred-yard distance vanished in a blink.

I hit the steps to the deck halfway up, lept, and shifted without slowing down. He caught me with almost no effort and embraced me with equal passion to my own. My legs were instantly locked around his waist, my arms around his neck, and my mouth locked onto his. I felt my magic meld with Him, while his enveloped me. We were one again, and it was sublime. Although, like my lack of observation about the door, something subtle was different and I failed to notice.

Even with my being ignorant of any changes, our kiss was beyond anything I could have imagined. I was home. I was with my mate. All was good, completeness, and combustible passion! I was only distantly aware that sometime during our kiss I had released the back of his head to grip his shirt and had torn it open. I moaned into his mouth, as I felt my bare breasts press into his chest for the first time and knew I wanted more. More skin, more kissing, more sensations from his hands gripping my ass.

We started moving but I didn't know where. I didn't care as long as I could continue touching him. Moments later I whimpered with loss as we separated. I had been tossed away.

I landed with a soft bounce on my own bed and not wanting to be that far from my mate, I started to close the distance. My father simply shook his head and feeling his need, I settled back on my elbows. I displayed myself for him but was aching with desperate anticipation.

My father, my mate, my alpha, was standing at the foot of my bed devouring the very site of me. His lust-filled eyes were consumed with my naked body for the first time. He made a low groan of approval, as I whimpered again with the aching need to touch him. A lifetime later, he began to slowly disrobe.

It was as if I was dying of thirst and all I could do was drink in every minuscule detail of his agonizingly slow movements. He knew that I knew, he was being purposely cruel. Drawing out my need to see all of him. He drew off the torn remnants of his shirt allowing me to see his whole upper body. I'd seen him shirtless before but this was different. Before I had thought of my dad as being in good shape for someone his age. But now, his broad hairy chest, his strong shoulders, his powerful arms, and those chiseled abs were mine! His perfection was indescribable!

Since I couldn't touch him I used what I could. Along with my eyes, I drew in his scent. I'm sure my chest was fully displaying my wanton desires as I inhaled as deeply as I could.

With his shirt gone, he slowly removed his shoes and socks and then stopped with a knowing leer. I waited seemingly forever, which was probably only a few seconds, before begging in a heady whisper, "Daddy, pleeease!"

"Do you need something, Layci?"

"You know I do! Please stop teasing me!"

He smiled and popped the button on his incredibly tight jeans. And then in a blink, he shifted to wolf and back but without his pants. I was struck dumb and breathless by the sight of him.

His cock was utterly beautiful. Amazingly rigid and thicker than my wrist. The heavily veined eight-inch shaft was topped with an additional inch and a half of pre-come oozing, deep purple-colored mushroom head that couldn't be contained by his foreskin. He stood still, displaying himself as I had been moments before.

Without realizing I had moved at all, I found myself crawling off my bed to kneel at the feet of my mate. I remember reaching out in total awe, sliding my hands up his muscular thighs, and feeling the incredible power lying dormant within. My eyes, however, hadn't left the even greater power before me.

When my hands made it to the top of his tightly muscled legs, I drew them slowly inward. I cradled his balls with one hand and attempted unsuccessfully to encircle his shaft with the other. I had no choice. I needed him, needed his cock! I rubbed my cheek along one silken side of him only to slide my other cheek down the opposite side. I extended my tongue without forethought and licked up along his underside before I tried to swallow him whole. His taste, his texture, his heat, was divine but I got heady from his scent.

His pre-cum was thick and along with my saliva, it instantly slickened my mouth and then my throat. I was slightly disappointed when his head bumped the entrance of my throat and threatened to gag me. But I remembered altering just my throat to growl at the cop and did it again. A moment later I mashed my nose against his pelvis and swallowed with an audible moan from both of us. But I wasn't done. I shifted my throat back to the tight human norm before bobbing my head. I continued to swallow and bob just far enough to avoid dragging him over my gag reflex. To be honest it hurt a little but I didn't care. I was in Nirvana and was rewarded a few short minutes later with the nectar of the gods.

My mate, my alpha, my father grabbed the back of my head and swelled even more before he began throbbing into my throat. Hot liquid silk pumped into me with each throb and as I pulled back to seal my lips around the back of his head, I tasted the seed that made me. It continued to fill my mouth and I was forced to swallow or lose some and I just wouldn't consider allowing that. I held still while he filled me with rope after rope of salty goodness and then I started to suck.

I had been digging my nails into his tightly muscled ass while he was in my throat but I brought one hand around to pump his shaft. I wanted every drop and milked him until I was sure nothing had escaped me.

When done, it took a few moments for both of us to catch our breath and quiet our moans, only then could I pull my eyes from his still-hard cock. They traveled up his body to finally meet his eyes. Eyes filled with total love, and adoration but tempered with unapologetic lust.

An instant later, I was seized under my arms and hoisted from my knees. My legs automatically returned to encompass his waist while my hands gripped his broad shoulders. We simply stared unblinking with our eyes locked. Our breath shared as our foreheads touched and our noses brushed together.

He finally spoke, with a voice that was barely a whisper but carried utter naked truth. "I ... love you!"

I found myself mewling into his mouth as I desperately pressed all of me against him. I needed to crawl completely inside and lose myself. Our kiss was transcendent! It was eternal and far too brief.

Again, I was tossed onto the bed but this time my ankles were seized and my ass was pulled to the very edge of the mattress. I had a momentary fear that I'd be drawn completely off, only realizing his intent when he dropped to his knees.

Suddenly I couldn't let him. At the time I had no idea why, but I just couldn't.

"No. I need you in me!" came unbidden from 'me' while my wolf was quite willing to roll over and present my very wet core.

Both of my ass cheeks were grabbed before I found them used to shove me higher onto the bed. My ankles were seized again, only this time he used them to flip me onto my back and he quickly crawled up my body before I could protest.

"Not that way," Dad insisted as his weight settled over me. "Doggy is for our wolf form or when we're roughhousing. Here, in our bed, I want to make love to you. I want to see your eyes as we join."

His words gripped my heart and my legs slid open as if on their own. My heels slid up the back of his legs, digging into his ass and pulling him forward. I mewled again as his shaft slid along my lips and struck my clit without penetrating me. I felt wonderful but I needed him inside, so I reached between us and gripped the instrument of our joining.

I bit my lip while he drew his hips back allowing me to bring us into alignment. Our eyes hadn't separated since he'd spoken but I couldn't keep them open as he slid into ... Us!

The pure, raw, and complete truth of our joining was beyond description. There was no difference between what we were. He had become me and I him. True soul mates. I felt my shaft press into the grip of my hot depths, unable to distinguish whose experience I was living.

Hours or days or seconds later, I caught fire as our mutual orgasm seemed to tear the very fabric of reality to shreds! At that moment I felt one with the entire world!

Sometime later, our eyes slowly opened together, and our reality returned to the physical world that I thought I knew. We both smiled as he slowly shrank and slipped from me.

Being completely relaxed, and while looking up into my father's eyes, I began to understand myself.

We rolled over and I settled atop my mate. He wrapped me in a gentle hug, sighed, and then slipped into a contented sleep. It took me much longer.

Somehow, I wasn't thinking about him. My bond with him is strong and makes me happy beyond my wildest dreams. But my bond with him is separate from the other magical bond that connects me to our pack.

It was the other magical bond that I was thinking of. I was remembering the feelings I gained while uniting completely with my pack. And like when I translated my memories of Wolf Speak to English, I was now able to remember the feel of each pack member's bond separately. One seemed stronger than the rest.

As I finally drifted off listening to the sound of my dad's heartbeat, I was thinking of Emily and her feelings for ... us.

End of chapter two. Thank you for reading this and all of my work. I truly hope you enjoy them.

Please take the time to vote.

12