Family Secrets Exposed Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa becomes the focus of attention.
2k words
4.33
8.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a work of fiction and does not depict any actual persons or events. This is not a how-to guide to fix a relationship and does not describe an appropriate way to treat a loving partner. If you are unable to distinguish between a story written to titillate, and real-life, then please stop here.

Any likeness to actual persons or events is purely coincidental. All parties engaging in sexual activity are of legal age of 18 and consenting adults. This is for entertainment purposes and is not an avocation for the activities contained herein.

© Sedona_Steele 2023

*****

Ch. 03

A pair of thumb cuffs and a spreader gag were all it took to subdue Lisa. She was no longer in charge of her body and her instructions to remain clothed were soon to be disregarded. Theo taped a wand style vibrator to the arm of the sofa and pointed Lisa towards it. She complied happily whilst Theo recorded everything. Her young hips rocked gently and she made little noises. With the camera on the tripod, Theo quickly pulled Lisa's pyjama bottoms to her ankles. She shrieked and was quickly rewarded with a swat to her bottom. He quickly snipped her top away leaver her pale young body completely nude. Her stiff nipples and needy swollen pussy clearly on show to the camera lens. Unlike her mother, Lisa was completely hairless from the neck down. This only seemed to highlight her youth, naivety, and her pink and firm labia.

She tried to cover herself but the simple thumb cuffs did their job. Kyla rolled her eyes at how easily her intelligent daughter had given control of her body away.

Theo had set up a small jelly dildo on the floor on a small saddle device. He lubricated it well and also rubbed a generous amount around Lisa's virgin ass. She squealed as Theo pressed a slippery finger into her pink balloon-knot and teased it around.

"You have two options. Either sit on that dildo there, knees on the ground so it's deep in your ass. Or, I'll see if we can find another wasp..."

That was all the encouragement she needed. She was inexperienced and pain was something she readily avoided. Although she wasn't sure this dildo-saddle thing in her ass would be any better, she suspected it was preferable to a wasp sting. It was a terribly naughty thing to do and she wasn't happy being filmed doing it. Or filmed at all for that matter.

Kyla watched as her daughter carefully squatted. Her nudity almost amplified by the light bondage that had subdued her. Thumb cuffs and a gag. Lisa moaned and saliva glistened on her breasts as she put the first bit of pressure on her bottom. She blushed as she settled lower and lower. Embarrassed that she wasn't finding it more difficult. This wasn't completely unexplored territory for her, or her hairbrush.

Kyla was also surprised with the ease with which her daughter took the toy in her ass. And was also slightly impressed at how easily Lisa seemed to go from crouching to kneeling, whilst pinned in place by her ass.

A single shoe lace was all it took to attach her big toes to her thumb cuffs and leave her completely stuck. She could lift slightly if she tried, but the strain soon had her settle back on the saddle, with the associated feeling of fullness in her behind. She wasn't sure what was to come next but her pussy was feeling increasingly warm and needy.

"Before I untie your mother, I think it's fair that you kiss her better after that wasp."

Theo held Kyla in place as Lisa stared at the well-used vagina and abused clit. The musky smell of her mother filled her and she closed her eyes and thought about the depravity of the situation. Family dinners wouldn't be quite the same. She needed no encouragement as she felt gently with her tongue. Kyla's swollen bud was far too sensitive for much so she arched her hips and presented her wet hole to her daughter instead. Lisa understood and explored with her tongue. Feeling wetness again build. Kyla truly had no limit for pleasure.

Theo hadn't expected this much interaction but it sure would look good on film! He captured extra angles on his phone of Lisa's tongue getting right inside her mother. As Kyla began to shake and climax, he held her up and teased her nipples. She had very much a g-spot orgasm and squirted, right into her daughter's mouth, on her hair, down her front. Pretty much everywhere. Lisa was a glistening mess and the activities had driven her to new levels of horniness. She fidgeted on the plug trying to find stimulation.

As Theo untied Kyla from the armbinder and removed all her bondage, she playfully punched him on the arm. "That was not ok darling, but it felt good. I just hope my clit stops throbbing soon! It's turning me on again but it's too painful to touch."

Lisa knew that some kind of recompense would be coming her way and she could smell her mother's sticky wet musk all over her. She blushed at the thought of how she must look, messy hair was the least of it. Perhaps a little part of her had expected Theo not to leave her clothed. Perhaps a bit of her didn't want any responsibility of what followed. All she could do now was sit, fidget and play the innocent daughter. After all, it's not her fault she was being made to fuck her bottom whilst the sticky smell of sex clung to her.

The morning that followed was relatively tame. Kyla had been unable to clean the sharpie writing from her body and knew that she would have to teach her daughter a little about restraint in future. And she planned to do this by exposing her daughter to the same or worse treatment. Firstly, Kyla and Theo decorated Lisa much as you would a Christmas tree. Bells on her nipples, a star on her head, tinsel here and there. Never covering her private parts, but certainly adorning her. Balm was applied to her nipples and clit that would itch and stimulate; the same as her mother had experienced.

Kyla also bent behind Lisa and carefully spread some of the balm around Lisa's stretched asshole. As before, the effect wasn't immediate but rather an itch that would grow. Lisa could be seen fidgeting more on the toy in her ass as the itch invaded private and very sensitive places. As the moved on the toy, it spread the balm around her taught ass and some found its way inside. The warmth stoked her fire further.

"So." began Kyla. "I had planned a lovely swim in the sea today and you darling have delayed that. I'm going to punish and perhaps tease you a little, then leave you in Theo's capable hands. He's always wanted a young pony to train." Lisa again flushed at this thought, and she was sure she felt wetness escaping her pussy.

"The ants and the wasp were very cruel of you darling; would you like the same?"

Lisa shook her head.

"Well, I'm glad it's not up to you. But I have a different idea."

Kyla disappeared into the garden and returned wearing gardening gloves and with a full bunch of young green stinging nettles in her hand. Kyla ungagged her daughter. "Beg me darling. Beg me to use these on your nude, pale body."

"Mum, please don't..." Kyla put the gag back in.

"If you hadn't shaved your pussy bare, young daughter, then these nettles wouldn't be able to sting." Kylas voice dripped with honey as she gently stroked the nettles across her daughter's mons touching the top of her clit. The sharp stings quickly translated into a dull itch. Kyla removed the bells from Lisa's nipples eliciting a gasp.

"Arch your back honey and I'll be gentle."

Lisa pushed her tits forward, well aware of what was going to happen. The nettles caressed her. At first it felt nice, but as Kyla dragged them more firmly, the stings began.

Kyla began plucking nettle leaves off the stems. "You look hot and bothered darling."

Lisa nodded.

"Does my little Lisa need to come?"

She nodded again.

"Lift yourself so I can get inside your pussy."

Lisa lifted off the dildo a little, her ass feeling very itchy and tender. A small gap between her thighs was available. Kyla again removed her daughter's gag.

"I'm going to put these leaves inside you and you're going to answer my questions. If you do well then, I'll let you come. If you don't, then you'll feel some nettles on your asshole."

Lisa nodded, submissively.

As Kyla pushed the first leaf between the labia and into her daughter's warm tight hole she asked "When did you lose your virginity?"

"I was 14." Lisa gasped.

Kyla took the sharpie and wrote the words FUCKED SINCE 14 Across Lisa's right breast.

"Who's your closest friend?" As another leaf went in her poor vagina.

"Riley!"

Across her left breast, Kyla wrote, SLAVE TO MISTRESS RILEY.

"Please mum." Lisa gasped. Getting very turned on at this whole activity. "I need to come mum, my clit. Please."

Kyla knew very well what her daughter was feeling. This submission and this need. She took the sharpie and finally wrote "Permanent orgasm denial." With an arrow pointing down towards Lisa's pussy.

"You'll be much easier to train darling." Kyla smiled. "Be a good little slut for Theo. If I hear good things then I may be persuaded not to find you a wasp when I get back." With that, Kyla was gone. A cool swim is what she needed after a hot morning.

Theo sat on the couch watching Lisa gyrate slowly and gently rubbed himself. He was trying to decide what to do next with her when he heard a car pull up outside. It was Riley, Lisa's friend! This was too good.

Riley was a gorgeous, confident, 19-year-old with honey coloured hair. She and Lisa regularly hung out. Theo decided it would be fun to let this play out. He retreated to the bedroom to pleasure himself some more whilst he imagined the exchange between friends. He was pretty certain that Riley would release Lisa and they would have a laugh together. Lisa would still be very horny, which Theo found amusing.

Riley was a regular visitor and went straight round the back and in the side door. She was immediately greeted with Lisa. Knelling, bound, blushing all over, decorated for Xmas, and clearly very wet! There was also a very strong smell of sex in the room. Riley was a very quick reader and very quick to judge situations. She was the writing across Lisa's pale breast SLAVE TO MISTRESS RILEY.

"So darling, did you want to play?" Riley teased. Knowing full well that although clearly enjoying herself, this was not something Lisa would do to herself.

"No, This isn't what it looks like, I jussss...."

Riley, quick as a flash had the dental gag in Lisa's mouth. "I love this Lisa, so kinky. I knew you liked it when we play but this is next level." She examined the teen and was surprised when she inspected the saddle round the back and came across the toy deep in Lisa's ass. "kinky bitch!" Riley gasped. The text PERMANENT ORGASM DENIAL on Lisa's stomach was like an instruction to Riley. If Lisa wanted to play the orgasm denied slave, then this was something she could oblige for a bit.

Riley began to explore the toybox that she spotted in the hallway. All manner of sexy, naughty and kinky things. Where has Lisa got these all from? Riley wondered.

Meanwhile, Theo was having the wank of the week. Eyes closed and earphones in listening to femdom JOI material that had him edge himself. He didn't hear as his bed squeaked to his movements.

But Riley did.