Family Secrets Exposed Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa joins in, surprising both her mother and Theo.
3k words
4.51
6.2k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a work of fiction and does not depict any actual persons or events. This is not a how-to guide to fix a relationship and does not describe an appropriate way to treat a loving partner. If you are unable to distinguish between a story written to titillate, and real-life, then please stop here.

Any likeness to actual persons or events is purely coincidental. All parties engaging in sexual activity are of legal age of 18 and consenting adults. This is for entertainment purposes and is not an avocation for the activities contained herein.

© Sedona_Steele 2023

*****

Lisa took the crop uncertainly. She was not a complete stranger to these kinks. These were modern times where every kink was a simple google away. But, participating with her mother felt like something a little extra. "Extra naughty." She thought to herself, and smiled.

Lisa was a slim 19-year-old who generally kept her looks hidden by androgenous fashions that seemed so popular at the all-girl school she had attended. Her blonde hair was a contrast to her mothers and she wore it shorter, shoulder length. She had awoken wearing traditional, long sleeved, flannel pyjamas. They were white, giving her an air of innocence. But Theo knew that she was far from innocent. She had experimented with her girl-friends over the past couple of years and Theo was observant to the signs. Love bites here, rope marks there. He was pretty sure that Kyla had no idea that the daughter she had raised to be a prim and proper conservative young lady was in fact a little more experimental in her love life.

Theo wouldn't have involved Lisa if he didn't believe that she was both prepared and would enjoy it. He watched her holding the crop. Feeling it's weight, it's spring. She rubbed the leather working-end to feel it's softness. Lisa had noticed the ear plugs in her mother and was grateful for a little anonymity, at least for now. She wasn't sure she could play if her mother was watching her.

Lisa stepped forward and very gently stroked the tip of the crop across her mother's pussy, from back to front. Ending with an ever-so-gentle pat on her clit. The effect was clear as her mother made more horse noises and did her best to arch her pussy forward.

"She's really into the submissive role." Lisa whispered to Theo.

Until this point Lisa had been uncertain but now, this felt like an approval from her mother to go ahead and play. She continued to trail the crop over her mother's body. Nipples and pussy were clearly favourites as Kyla responded feverishly. Clearly in need of an orgasm and very much enjoying this submission. Lisa tried gently holding the crop against Kyla's clit and Kyla immediately rocked her hips. Lisa corrected this action with a quick, sharp crack on her mother's nipple.

What is happening? Kyla tried to imagine in her befuddled orgasm-denied mind. What did she need to do for her poor aching pussy to be finally satisfied. She'd done everything she could. Despite herself she was prepared to fully submit her body and mind. It had already been taken from her. She would do literally anything for release from this torment. And the whip on her nipple hurt so much, it pushed back the impending orgasm, but it also fuelled fires within her. After the initial pain, it sent sparks through her. It made her pussy clench hard. She almost craved more of this stimulation, just to feel anything that would satisfy her need.

"She's really into the humiliation, isn't she?" Lisa asked Theo.

"Seems to be, her body really is responding to it. And she is really playing along with this pony-girl theme."

"Does she know she's on camera?"

"Yes, it seemed to turn her on more"

"I'm going to add to this, I have an idea." Lisa quickly grabbed a black sharpie from the kitchen and stepped towards her mum.

What would be the most humiliating and erotic? Lisa thought. Well, if exposure is what she got off on, then Lisa could surely oblige. Across her chest she wrote CUM-STARVED PONYGIRL. Then on her belly she wrote some more personal information. KYLA VERRILL. MOTHER, SLUT, PONY. 41 YEARS OLD. WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ORGASMS.

Kyla could feel the pen as it traced across her body but had no idea what humiliation words were being written and more importantly captured on that damned camera. What was Theo doing to her? Why was he degrading her further? She had already submitted as his pony. And why was this continued violation making her more aroused? How was that even possible? The pen made her clit and nipples throb in time with her ass as it trailed sensually across her.

Lisa finally returned to the crop and after warming up her mother's ass a little, to little yelps, she again brought the seething and musky pussy close to the edge. Lisa was very proud that she could clearly identify her mother's blush as she was close. And quickly arrested the stimulation with a crack to each nipple. This held off the orgasm her mother craved but also clearly drove her to new heights each time. Her nipples were firm and dark, standing tall on the poor abused breasts that had definitely swollen in their confinement. Clear, thick, pussy goo dribbled from between her engorged and distended labia.

Lisa had never seen so much liquid produced from a pussy! Her and her friends would of course get wet and slippery with thin clear fluid, but nothing like this. Her mother must be loving this so much. She was happy that she was giving her mother such pleasure. But she was also a little frustrated about the double standard. Her mother gave her such a hard time about her behaviour and yet, here Kyla was. This couldn't be more of a contrast to the behaviour she demanded. Lisa felt a pang of anger and let it crystallise as a series of hard whips to the swollen globes. This elicited a series of yelps from Kyla. This was punctuated with a final hard smack on the exposed clit! Kyla seemed to stiffen, almost engulfed in orgasm. Just one more little stimulation would be enough. Another whip on her clit would do it.

Kyla "Neighed!" Furiously and Lisa smiled. So, her mother liked punishment as well as exposure.

"I'm taking her into the garden." Lisa told the smiling Theo. No longer asking permission. She had taken control of her mother for now.

But first, thought Lisa, I want the blindfold off. And I want that to also be humiliating for my slut of a mother. Sure, seeing me, her daughter, whilst she is literally dripping with lust is pretty humiliating. But what if she is actually coming when she sees me?

Kyla was completely beyond caring what she looked like or how much noise she made. She needed to come. It wasn't fair that her own orgasm could be held over her and used to demean her like this. But this was the state of things. She was completely willing to play any pony game that Theo wanted. She just needed to come! It was then that the crop again danced around her body, brushing her nipples and dwelling on her soaking mess of a pussy. The crop rubbed her hole and her clit. Then 'snap' hit her clit gently.

This repeated with the slaps to her clit increasing in intensity and coming in time with the gentle shocks in her ass. This was again creeping her to the threshold. The rubbing with the crop grew shorter and the smacks grew harder. She was getting close. She needed more stimulation than she expected as these smacks to her clit, whilst driving her wild, also pulled her goal further from her. Now it was only smacks to her clit, and occasionally her nipples. The precipice was approaching. She really needed to go over. To try and communicate this the made the best and loudest horse noises yet.

The blindfold was suddenly lifted and she blinked the bright light. An angel bathed in sun seemed to be in front of her. No! It was Lisa. Lisa was there and she was delivering this whipping to her mother!

The humiliation of this new scene washed over her, at the same time Lily struck her mother's clit even harder.

"Come for me my pony slut, come for your new owner." Whispered Lisa. "Show me what a slut you are mother."

A final, hard smack pushed Kyla beyond the point of no return and she was fully on board for this ride. She wanted this fantasy to never end. In this moment she wanted to be her daughter's pony, she wanted to be completely seen and exposed as a naughty slut who needed owning, she wanted to be filmed, she wanted all this to capture her complete debasement as she felt her pussy gush wave after wave of orgasm all over her legs and the floor.

And after a minute of pure ecstasy, she finally settled quietly. The feeling of satisfaction, becoming again eclipsed by desire and want for more. She finally looked up at her daughter, Lily. She was studying her mother with curiosity.

"Lily, I'm sorry, this was a mistake." Her mother tried to mumble.

Lily understood the sentiment behind her mother's mumbles. But also knew her true nature. She would be firm with her mother, see her through this brief bit of shame and into fresh pleasure soon.

"It's ok mum, or should I say, Cum Starved Pony?" As she traced the crop over Kylas breasts. Kyla looked down and was lost in more humiliation. "Mum, I'm not going to call you mum for a bit as it sounds too weird. I'm also not calling you a Cum Starved Pony as that's disgusting. I'm going to call you your name, Kyla." Lily knew this sounded like a genuine statement but she also knew that calling Kyla by her name whilst she treated her this way would also be humiliating. No anonymity even with a name. She would be completely exposed.

Lily had Kylas ankles quickly untied, clipped a leash back onto the collar and clipped two little white bells onto her still-hard nipples.

"It's a shame we don't have a third bell Kyla." Lisa smiled. They both knew how on-display Kyla's clit remained. With her labia still engorged and open like a flower.

She was reluctantly led into the garden, and under the old swing frame. This swing frame had no swings but a bit of rope that Lily used to swing on. It also had the (un)fortunate placement of being on top of an ant hill. Not the big nasty ants, but the small annoying ones that could bite but were more annoying that really hurty.

"I'm going to work out a bit of anger I'm feeling Kyla. I'm angry that you have been so strict with how I live my life and who I spend time with when you clearly have very different standards for yourself". Lisa stated with clarity and composure.

"I'm also angry that we've never explored this before too."

"I'm also really horny at the thought of punishing you."

"So, for all these reasons, I'm going to punish you outside. Where you can't make too much noise or the neighbours may peek over the fence."

This was not how Kyla planned to spend the morning and this was certainly not where her relationship with Lisa should lead. Every time Kyla tried to protest, she was whipped on her ass or thigh, or her still-taught breasts. Soon Her small, young, beautiful and innocent daughter had her tied under the swing frame. Gloved hands high behind her, pushing her ass out. And her ankles again pulled wide tied to the sides of the frame. She didn't think that any position could be more humiliating than before, but now she could feel her udders sway below her and the breeze told her how exposed her ass now was.

Theo had removed the plug before they all left the house and Kyla was grateful for that small mercy. He had also tenderly wiped the lube around her ass with a tissue, which Kyla thought kind, but unnecessary considering how she was trussed up and her legs covered in her own girl-cum.

What she didn't imagine is that she would miss the protection that a buttplug may afford her poor little asshole as she felt the tip of the crop trace between her cheeks, across her ass gently.

"Have you ever had your asshole whipped Kyla?" Lisa asked, mischievously. More to tease but she was also curious.

Kyla shook her head. Surely her daughter wouldn't. She felt the sharpie move on her ass cheeks. Lisa was writing something. What other humiliations might her daughter have in mind? Her pussy clenched at the thought and this was clearly not lost on Lisa who traced her fingers through the wet folds. Stoking the fire inside her and making her feel a little better about everything.

Lisa continued to play and Theo toyed with the nipple bells. Kissing his girlfriends gagged mouth had aroused Theo who had thus-far remained unsatisfied. But he didn't want to fuck in front of Lisa. His eyes drifted to the occupied teenager. Lisa obviously had youth on her side but she was quite the stunning girl, even in her unflattering pyjamas. Her breasts were smaller than Kyla but well rounded. "She'd make a fine pony" thought Theo, idly.

Kyla had been very much enjoying the ministrations from her two captors right up until the first bite. She realised that the ant hill she was on was a busy one and the ants didn't take kindly to a ponygirl standing and dripping on their home. They were beginning to amas quite the number on her legs and the bite had been on her inner thighs.

"They seem to like your girl-honey Kyla." Said Lisa, mockingly.

But she wasn't wrong. Perhaps it was just the moisture, but there was something about Kyla's juices that seemed to be drawing the ants in. Her pussy began to tickle and itch from the little critters. It was at this moment that Lisa wiped her wet fingers on Kylas asshole, spreading the pussy moisture as much as possible on the sensitive ass and perineum.

Kylas horniness had been nearing a crescent when Lisa had stopped and she was craving the push into another orgasm. And perhaps her gushing pussy might expel some of the ants from her private folds!

Lisa began snapping photos on her phone of her ponygirl mother. Overall shots from all angles, face shots, and close up shots of her seething pussy.

"Right Kyla, now begins your punishment." Poor Kyla thought this was the punishment.

Lisa swung the crop and struck her ass, again and again. The impacts had also upset the ants further who continued to invade and bite Kyla in her tender spots. Lisa didn't just stick to the ass. She covered thighs and most importantly, Kylas captive tits. Each hard hit to the side of a taught breast caused the bells to tinkle.

Kyla was feeling such shame about her condition, her exposure and how she responded so physically, even when her daughter was the one playing. The shame seemed to fan her lust. What a slut she must be.

"I'm loving these ants, Theo." stated Lisa. I have an idea and want to see how she reacts.

Lisa disappeared into the house then returned and spent some time by a flowering Wisteria bush. As she approached, Theo could see that she had a yellow-jacket, European wasp held in some tweezers and looking very upset.

"Mum's not allergic or anything." Said Lisa, addressing the concern on Theo's face. "She was stung the other week gardening. These ones just really hurt." Kyla could hear this conversation and renewed her efforts to shake free, but it was obviously useless.

"Get her close again." Lisa asked sweetly.

Theo positioned himself below Kylas horizontal torso so he could play with her nipples and pussy but also see her face, kiss her and judge her arousal easily. He quickly bought the poor woman back to the brink of climax. Right on the edge he nodded to Lisa, who held the wasp to Kyla's clit. There was a brief pause and the loudest NEIGH they had both heard that day as Kyla rode this intensity into the longest orgasm yet. Her pussy and ass seemed to clench and chew in unison as spray after spray shot on to the dirt below.

Lisa suddenly felt a rush of reality. What had she just done to her poor mother. She fell silent and felt she needed perhaps a little less responsibility. And to perhaps atone in some small way for the cruelty she had just shown.

"Theo?" She asked. "Could you take the lead, just for a bit. Perhaps I could be a pony like mum. Well, not exactly like mum. Something a little gentler, but you know?"

Lisa wanted to feel a little of the bondage she had experimented with, with her girlfriends and feel a little less responsible.

Kyla shook her head hard. If Theo had been capable of taking her against her will, a fully grown woman, he could do anything to poor Lisa, and surely Lisa would be far easier to coerce than herself.

"Ok Lisa. But you must be naked like your mum."

"No, no nudity, no toys. Just light bondage."

Theo paused. Lisa seemed quite adamant. "Ok." He said. "Get the box of things and meet me in the lounge room."

Theo led Kyla inside the way she had become accustomed. He whispered to her "I'm going to do as Lisa asks, and perhaps a little more. Just remember what she just did to you in the garden. I might give you a chance for a little motherly authority later if you stay quiet and behave." Kyla knew that Lisa was heading for more than she bargained for but perhaps a dose of reality would help her better judge her actions in future.