All Comments on 'Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Even better than the first part!

Damn! I'm really enjoying this story! Waiting to see what happens next! This is such a Wicked Tale you should have put paranormal in with your tags!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dropped after listening to Kelly and Charlotte having to have sex with others

I loved this series so much but this one thing just puts me off.

kdeville87kdeville87over 5 years ago
good

good story can't wait to find out what happens.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

What? Did you think it be fair if Samuel had relations with all the other females in the story and not his sister and aunt? Kind of one sided don't you think?

Thanks jneric, I liked it too.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Do you not understand that the story?

Samuel, Kelly, and Charlotte are sex witches, they are not only there to protect their relatives but to bring them into the coven of Hekatê. This also means that they have to learn the ways of Hekatê, that means sex magic. Samuel as her Herald and Charlotte as High Priestess will have to show them the way. Samuel has no choice in the matter but to do as he has been directed by Hekatê even if Samuel still has animosity towards these relatives. I enjoy this story because the story is so imaginative and the characters a so interesting. I think you'll miss out on where this story is going.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Do you not understand the story?

Samuel, Kelly, and Charlotte are sex witches, they are not only there to protect their relatives but to bring them into the coven of Hekatê. This also means that they have to learn the ways of Hekatê, that means sex magic. Samuel as her Herald and Charlotte as High Priestess will have to show them the way. Samuel has no choice in the matter but to do as he has been directed by Hekatê even if Samuel still has animosity towards these relatives. I enjoy this story because the story is so imaginative and the characters a so interesting. I think you'll miss out on where this story is going.

Ranger621Ranger621over 5 years ago
Wow! @jneric2691 really wanted to get his point across!

But, I guess I have to agree, to just stop reading doesn't make any since. I love this type of story and can't wait for the next part, thinking about how he'll deal with Labo is exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Your story is very good so far I can't wait to see what happens the next chapter or two or three

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Better and Better

I don't know how you do it but each part keeps getting better. I can't stop reading, I'm glad I'm retired.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Charlotte is not the high priestess, Wendy is. I agree with not liking sharing Charlotte and Kelly with anyone, sorry. I know Soul71 likes to include group sex in his stories but is the one part of them I don't care for. It is usually not enough to quit reading them, but is does take away something from his stories for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...