Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers

"There's a place I like to hide. A doorway that I run to in the night.

Relax child, you were there. But only didn't realize it and you were scared," Samuel sang sweetly he danced around the room. Unaware of someone watching him from the shadows. Her hands roamed her chest and womanhood as she watched on. "It's a place where you will learn. To face your fears, retrace the years," he sang his thumb brushed along his mother's cheek. "And ride the whims of your mind. Commanding in another world. Suddenly, you hear and see. This magic new dimension," Samuel sang a slight smirk graced his lips as he held his mother aloft.

"I will be watching over you. I am gonna help you see it through. I will protect you in the night. I am smiling next to you, in silent lucidity," Samuel sang sweetly up to her. Watching how his mother looked away then back again. Aurore fought back her moan as her fingers danced along her labia. "If you open your mind for me. You won't rely on open eyes to see.

The walls you built within. Come tumbling down, and a new world will begin.

Living twice at once you learn. You're safe from pain in the dream domain.

A soul set free to fly. A round trip journey in your head. Master of illusion, can you realize. Your dream's alive, you can be the guide but..." Wendy's breath grew still as her son brought her down within inches of his face. Her tiny hands took hold of his face as she stared into her son's eyes.

"I will be watching over you. I am gonna help you see it through.

I will protect you in the night. I am smiling next to you," Samuel said listening to his mother's giggles as he raspberried her stomach.

"S-Sammy! No fair!" Wendy squealed.

"Not my fault you have a ticklish tummy," Samuel said bringing her down holding her close to his chest. His nose wiggled as he caught the scent of something. His eyes darted to its source. Samuel's mind ground to a halt as Aurore's hand covered her mound he could only think of one thing of what that meant. Her movement stopped for but a moment as she realized she had been caught. Her eyes begged his to watch as she pulled her panties aside. If Samuel was a normal man he wouldn't have been able to see those light pink lips, but as it was he could see her womanhood clearly as she showed off her sex to her. Aurore's eyes had a pleading yearning to them as if she was silently calling to him.

"Sammy, promise me you won't go away ever again," Wendy said her eyes quivering as she looked up at her son.

"Of course Mom, I'm going to be around for a very long time," Samuel said lightly bouncing his mother as he slyly watched as Aurore's left hand squeezed her left breast. Her sex filling his nostrils as she bit her lip. He knew she was about to cum. "You going to cum?" he mouthed the question. Aurore nodded that she was. "You going to cum for me?" Again another nod answered his question as Aurore's left hand rubbed vigorously on her clit. Chatting with his mother while slyly watching Aurore as she came. Keeping his smirk hidden as Aurore sucked her fingers clean before slipping back into the darkness of the hallway.

"Take me to bed Sammy, you mother needs to feel you while I sleep," Wendy said gazing up at her son.

"Okay Mom," Samuel said smiling warmly down at his mother, "but first I think it's time to change someone's diaper," he said biting his lip to contain his chuckle as his mother's cheeks heated.

"S-Sammy," Kelly said sleepily as Samuel entered their room. "What's...?"

"Mom had a nightmare," Samuel said softly so not to wake Charlotte.

"Then climb back into be so we can all can hold my sister," Charlotte said her blue eyes falling on Samuel as her rose on her right arm cause the sheet to cascade down her body.

Wendy fumed in her mind. She hated that she couldn't be with her son like she wanted to be three years ago before her transformation. She should be sharing her son's bed not her sister. She should be the one experiencing her son's magic...sighing in her mind knowing her jealously wouldn't do her any good. Yet she wished her body was more of adult-like so she could share in the bliss of her only son. Then an intriguing thought cross her mind, while it was only for a limited time and one she couldn't use very often, yet it would give her what she sought. The only question was if Joan would go for it.

"The time is coming my Herald, the time where the threat to my coven shall be laid low and soon," Hekatê said speaking into Samuel's dream. "The seer must be awoken by the blood moon. This is the task I have given you. Do not fail me my child." Samuel bolted awake as Hekatê left his mind only to find himself alone in his bed.

Two hours earlier...

"Sis," Wendy said crawling across the floor of the drawing room as Joan, Magdalene, and her mother watched over the children that were too young to attend school.

"What is it Wendy?" Joan asked reaching down plucking her sister off of the floor.

"Can we talk...some where private?" Wendy asked her eyes glancing over at Magdalene.

"Go. We can handle these little tikes," Magdalene said smiling down at the children.

"Okay, what's this about Wendy? You haven't actually talked to me in a sisterly fashion since you got here," Joan said as they entered her room.

"I need your help," Wendy said looking up at her younger sister as Joan set her down on her bed.

"With?"

Wendy bowed her head, her cheeks rapidly heated, twisting her index fingers together.

"Wendy, I can't help if you don't tell me what it is," Joan said crossing her arms as she stared down at her sister.

"You remember when we were younger, and we used to do that little thing?" Wendy asked knowing it had to be Joan. She was so similar to her own body type before she died. It had to be Joan, or it would never work.

"Yeah," Joan said arching an eyebrow, "just what are you thinking of doing Wendy."

"I need to use your body sis," Wendy said with determination.

"Do what now?!" Joan said in shock of what she was asking her.

"I need to use your body," Wendy repeated.

"Why? There has to be very good reason I would even think about it. You know the danger of doing such a thing in your current state."

"I know sis," Wendy said dropping her chin to her chest, "but I want my son, it's not fair that Charlotte gets to experience what was taken from me. It's not fair that I can't know what it's like to be with my son for another seventeen years," she said tears reamed her eyes as she looked up at her sister. "I'm only asking for an hour Joan, is that so wrong? My baby hasn't seen me at my fullest in some years. The last time he saw me was when my body died. That's not an image I want my son to remember."

"Help her Joan," Rick said from behind his sister's back, "I'll watch over her body while the spell last," he said placing a kiss on his wife's cheek. "We do owe her sis," Rick whispered into her ear.

"Fine," Joan sighed while in the back of her mine she knew she too would be experiencing her nephew. "Come on then," she said taking her sister into her arms, "we need to cleanse ourselves before we do this."

Once they had exited the bathroom after cleansing Wendy's and her body in sage and clean clear spring mineral water. Laying her sister on her bed as Joan stood over her in her robe. Her wet body caused the thin fabric to cling to her.

"You ready?" Joan asked looking down at Wendy.

"Mmmhmm," Wendy nodded. She couldn't wait to finally show her son how much she appreciated him. To show him the love he should have felt if she hadn't been taken from him. "Whatever happens," Wendy said taking hold of her sister's hand as Joan placed it on her chest, "I want to thank you for giving me this chance," she said knowing how very dangerous this was going to be. Sending a quick prayer to Hekatê that nothing would backfire during the transfer. Her eyes slowly closed as her sister chanted, feeling her soul trailing along Joan's arm. Pushing Joan's consciousness to the back of her mind as her own took control of her sister's body.

"W-Wendy?" Rick asked noticing a slight change in his wife.

"Hello little brother," Wendy said smiling once she was sure her sister's body wouldn't fight against her. "Restituere," she chanted morphing her sister's body to her own image a year before her cancer was found. A body she knew her son knew very well. "Hmm," Wendy said lifting her sister's breasts as they shrank slightly to her own size, tweaking her magic a little tightening Joan's breasts. Peering over her shoulder at her sister's ass watching her magic take hold of it too, nodding with a smile when everything was ready.

"Go. You don't have much time," Rick said before chanting his own spell to keep Wendy's body connected to Joan's. He wasn't about to lose either of them.

"You were always good to me, little brother," Wendy said placing a kiss on Rick's cheek.

"Well...you're my sister," Rick said blushing a little, "I'm sorry for not..."

"Shh," Wendy said sweetly silencing his words, "what's done, is done. I'll return your wife to you shortly," she said spinning on her heel.

"Wendy," Carson gasped his face quickly lost it's color like he had seen a ghost.

"Hello papa," Wendy said giving her father a quick hug. She didn't have time to lose. "Can't talk, my boy needs his mother," she whispered into his ear.

"Oh baby, to hold you once again like this...," Carson said trying not to choke up.

"I know but I can't keep this form for long."

"Then go," Carson said rubbing her back, "your son is in waters that I can't even fathom. Whatever he has gotten himself into you just sure make he doesn't endanger his life."

"Of course Dad, I love you too," Wendy said placing a kiss on his cheek before leaving her father.

Wendy stood in front of the door to the room they had come to command since they had arrived in New Orleans. She couldn't believe how nervous and excited she was as her hands hovered over the door handles. Biting Joan's lip noticing how her sister's body was getting turned on at the thought of laying with Samuel. She wondered just how long has her sister been dreaming of sleeping with her son. Shaking her head at the thought, it would only waste what little time she had left. Pushing the door open slowly, she knew Kelly and Charlotte were teaching the men of Marie's family, so she had her son all to herself; and that's how she wanted it.

"Aunt Jo..."

"Her body perhaps," Wendy said smirking as she walked confidently towards the bed. Watching how her son's eyes dipped low as the robe loosened showing off her breasts to her son as her knee decompressed the mattress.

"M-Mom?!" Samuel said his eyes quickly running up and down her body as he sat up.

"Mmmhmm," Wendy said kneeling on the bed, her hands running up her thighs, along her stomach. Her sultry eyes fell on her son as she cradled her breasts.

"Mom, what's going..." His eyes glanced down as her finger covered his lips.

"Shh, no time," Wendy cooed sweetly gently pushing her son back down onto the bed. Straddling his lap, watching his eyes as her hands rested on the knot of the belt of the robe. Her body heated as her son gazed at her as the robe fell open. Pooling on Samuel's legs as she pushed the robe from shoulders. Her hands ran up his chest as she leaned forward. Her eyes studied her son's face, she wanted to remember this until she could do this herself without the help of her sister. "Sammy, kiss me," Wendy said sweetly, her skin felt flushed as her son caressed her left cheek. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she felt her son's lips against her own for the very first time. As much as she wanted to know how he was at tasting her womanhood that would only take away the time she had to feel her son deep inside of her. Her hand snaked its way down his chest, beneath the waistband of his underwear. Purring into her mind as her hand wrapped around his manhood. She couldn't think of her son as her little boy any more as Samuel began to grow within her hand. Feeling Joan in the back of her mind drooling as her thumb kneaded the head of his cock.

Samuel's hips lifted slightly as she pushed down his underwear their lips near leaving each other's. Feeling her son's magic swirling within the air around her as she teased his naked manhood. Loving the feel of her breasts against her son's chest. Watching his eyes flutter as she lowered her mound onto her son's cock.

"Sammy? Do you like how your mother's pussy feels on your cock?" Wendy asked in a husky voice. Breathing heavily as her hips rocked gliding her labia along his heated erection.

"Y-yes Mom," Samuel said his voice stammering.

"Is this better than in that place?"

"Mom, it doesn't matter where it is, it's you that I'm with. It always feels awesome," Samuel said sincerely.

"Oh Sammy, my sweet, sweet boy," Wendy said blushing as she stared into his cobalt eyes. Wendy was posed to ease the head of his cock into her awaiting mound when the door opened.

"Man, you would think they knew how to fuck and treat a woman," Charlotte said in disgust walking into the room wrapped in a towel.

"I know right," Kelly said with a sneer, "look at how long it took to get his cum out of my hair."

"No wonder..." Charlotte stopped in her tracks as she saw a face she hadn't seen in years looking back at her.

"Mom? Mom?!" Kelly cried out trying not to cry.

"Sis, what have you..." Charlotte began to say until her eyes dipped between her legs noticing her hand wrapped around her son's cock and how her mound awaited to feel its heat. Shutting the door and locking it as Kelly ran to the bed.

"Mama!" Kelly said throwing her arms around Wendy. "I know whatever you've done you don't have time to talk. Just let me hold you for a minute," she said softly crying on her mother's shoulder.

"Oh baby, shh, it's okay sweetheart," Wendy said sweetly as she rubbed her daughter's back.

"Now Samuel," Charlotte said climbing onto the bed. Taking hold of the base of his root lining it up with his mother's cunt. "Fuck your mother," she said peering over her sister's shoulder before placing a kiss upon it.

"Oh Samuel!" Wendy moaned as she sank down onto her son's rod. Her magic swirled in her eyes as his filled her womb. Now she knew why her daughter and sister couldn't get enough of her son. His magic seemed to make her nerves on fire as she rocked her hips rocked back and forth. "God baby, your magic is so...," she lamented as her hands pressed down on his chest.

"I know sister, it's so delicious isn't it?" Charlotte asked pressing her chest against her back. "Sammy, watch me," she said grinning down at him as she fondled her sister's breasts, "you like watching your aunt playing with her sister, don't you?" Charlotte asked knowing how sensitive her sister's breasts always were. So she knew she would be making Wendy cum on her son's cock.

"Charlotte!" Wendy gasped feeling her womb quivering.

"Don't you want to cum for your son? Hmm, bug sis, don't you want Sammy to know how pretty you look like as your cream his cock?" Charlotte asked as she continued to play with her sister's breasts.

"Oh Sammy," Wendy said dreamily as she stared down at her baby boy. Looking down as Samuel drew a rune on her son. "Shit! Fuck! Samuel! You naughty boy!" she howled as his finger left her skin causing her to instantly cum.

"What?!" Samuel said smirking coyly as he watching his mother in the throes of her climax.

"You bad boy," Wendy purred once she came down from her orgasm, "I think I need to punish you for making your mother feel so good," she cooed as she glided faster along his rod.

"I think you do, I have been very naughty," Samuel said holding onto his mother's hips.

"Mmm, yes, yes, you have," Wendy hummed loving how his cock felt in her. Hating that man for taking her away from her son, when this was what would have greeted her when she visited her son's bed every morning if Norman hadn't been so jealous that she never wanted him. "So baby, do you like your mother bouncing on this cock?"

"Mmmhmm," Samuel nodded.

"Then would you..." Suddenly Wendy was gone, her spell crumbling away as Joan found herself impaled on her nephew's cock.

"Joan what happened?" Charlotte asked concerned for her sister's soul.

"I think..." Joan fought a shudder as Samuel's cock flexed slightly in her cunt, "Wendy didn't take her small body into account when she thought of this, so the spell couldn't sustain itself any longer."

"Where is she?!" Kelly asked her eyes frantic as she took her aunt by the shoulders.

"M-my room."

******

Kelly bounded off the bed her towel went flying as she grabbed her robe. Her feet hammered on the floor as she raced to her aunts bedroom. Fear fueled her legs at the fate of her mother as she raced through Marie's house.

"Mom!" Kelly panted in the doorway, her hands resting on the door frame as her uncle hovered over her daughter/mother.

"Relax Kelly," Rick huffed as his niece pushed him out of the way.

"Mom," Kelly said weakly as she bent over her mother. Quickly looking back as her robe flew up, feeling her uncle's fingers running along her slit. "What are you doing?!" she hissed.

"Taking payment for your brother fucking my wife," Rick said. Muttering underneath his breath, flicking his finger as his zipper lowered.

Kelly mumbled as her lips were magically sealed, her wrists bound anchored to the bed. Her screams muffled as Rick ran his fingers through her folds.

"Kelly you should really enjoy this," Rick said thrusting two fingers into his niece's cunt. "I told you to relax," he growled slapping her ass hard as Kelly squirmed to get out of his hold. "You'll enjoy my cock better than your brother's I promise you," Rick grinned evilly as his rod stood at full mast.

Kelly screamed as her uncle thrust his cock into her. Squeezing her eyes shut calling for Samuel, Charlotte, or anyone that could hear her. Tears reamed her eyes, her hands curled around the comforter.

"Yeah, that's a tight cunt," Rick grunted as he held onto her hips, "you and Charlotte walking around here showing off. Giving out this pussy to your brother, and not letting your uncle have a taste is fucking wrong," he growled into her ear as he took hold of her hair.

"Mmm yeah, god this pussy is tight..."

******

"Samuel can we...," Joan began to say blushing as she gazed down at her nephew.

"No," Samuel said pushing his aunt off. Something was off, he could feel it in his blood.

"Samuel?" Charlotte said reaching out to him noticing her sister's shocked look. "You shouldn't be rude to Joan, she did allow your mother to experience..."

"It's not that Charlotte, somethings wrong," Samuel said grabbing his robe, "sorry aunt Joan," he said apologetically.

"What do you mean?" Joan asked glad it wasn't her that he didn't want to fuck.

"Don't know, I just feel it," Samuel said walking hurriedly towards the door.

"Then I'm coming with," Joan said grabbing her own robe, "then maybe afterwards we can finish?" she asked. She hid her smile at his nod.

The three of them marched through the house with determination with Samuel leading the way. What he saw when they arrived at Joan's room wasn't what he thought he would find. Charlotte had to hold him back as Kelly's eyes screamed to save her.

"Canitorins!" Joan said her index and middle finger directed her spell as she magically tossed her husband through their bathroom door. Samuel raced passed her, covering up his sister as he worked to break Rick's spell.

"What are you going to do with him?" Charlotte asked looking at over at her sister.

"Kill him!" Kelly shouted once Samuel broke the spell before burying her face into his chest.

soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers