Family Secrets - New Orleans Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers

"Hmm," Joan muttered unsure what to do with her husband. She loved her husband even she couldn't let this slide. What was she to do? What was she to tell their children or their parents? How was she to explain this to them? Looking around franticly as every item in her room began to violently shake as Samuel's magic flared in her room.

"Sammy?!" Charlotte said tentatively as she felt his murderous intent as his azure aura pulsated.

"Get out!" Samuel growled. Whispering into Kelly's ear to take their mother to their room.

"You can't kill him!" Joan said blocking the doorway to the bathroom.

"She's right Samuel," Charlotte said getting in-between Samuel and her sister. She had seen that look in his eyes before and knew he wanted to kill Rick.

"What's going on in here? Why did Kelly run out of here crying and holding Wendy in her arms?" Martha asked as Rick groaned on the bathroom floor. "Why does it look like Samuel is about to kill someone?" she asked stepping into the room.

"Tell her or I will," Samuel growled staring down his aunts.

"Fangs?!" Martha said shaking her head she must be seeing things. "Tell me what?!" she asked confused as to what was going on.

"When we got here," Joan said looking over at her mother. Peering out the corner of her eye at Samuel, she had never seen her nephew so angry before. Never seen a hint that murderous intent in his body when he was younger, and it frightened her to no end.

"Yes, go on," Martha said growing tired of her daughter stalling.

"That ass raped my sister!" Samuel shout pointed at his uncle.

"What! Is this true?!" Martha roared looking at her daughters.

"Of course I did," Rick chuckled while wincing in pain, "he fucked my wife, why shouldn't I fuck his own?" he said thinking it was a reasonable exchange.

"Tribunal. Now!" Martha growled. "Samuel," her tone softening, "go to Kelly, comfort her, she needs you most of all right now," she said seeing how tight the sinews in his hands were becoming. She could feel his magic almost ready to explode, and she knew if he did nothing and no one would be able to still his rage if that happened.

"Please Samuel," Charlotte pleaded with him as she stepped up to him. "Please?" she asked once again begging with her eyes. Their family was small enough and she didn't want to lose her brother no matter what he had just done. "I don't ask for much Samuel, do this for me?" Charlotte asked leaning in for a kiss only to watch as Samuel pulled away.

"Fine," Samuel spat at his uncle, "if I don't like what I hear he dies," he said stumping off.

"Bring that," Martha said with disappointment.

*****

"Sammy!" Kelly ran into his arms once he walked into the room.

"I know this is a stupid question, but are you..."

"Yes that is a stupid question," Kelly said into his chest.

"Sorry," Samuel said rubbing her back.

"Don't you ever be sorry for caring for me," Kelly said balling her heart out.

"I'm going to kill him!" Wendy seethed her small hands mocking choking her brother to death. "To think he would do that to my own child, his niece!"

"You're sisters stopped me from doing just that," Samuel said placing a kiss on the top of Kelly's head as he gently rocked her.

*****

"So you think rape is fine for an exchange?!" Martha seethed as she stared down at her son who was magically chained down to the floor of the solarium. Her hands pressed down on the altar as she stood behind it.

"Well, Joan's been waiting to fuck Samuel ever since he's got here, please like I didn't know," Rick said rolling his eyes at his sister's shocked look. "And you and Kelly flaunt that ass around like you own the place," he said his eyes running down his sister's body, "to bad it wasn't you in that bedroom sister. We could have some fun like in the old days." Rick's head rocked to the right as Charlotte slapped him hard across the face. "What? Don't you remember when I..."

Martha, Charlotte, and Joan looked around as the yard, sky, the interior of the house became dark. Martha nearly leaped out of her skin as a polecat leaped onto the altar. She knew they were in trouble if Arcita had willingly showed herself that she couldn't be to far away.

"You bring dishonor to my coven, harm one of its members you swore to protect," Hekatê voice thundered overhead, "you take what wasn't given! You haven't learned! I shall correct that!" the goddess growled.

Charlotte and Joan rushed to the other side of the room as a blue mist rose around their brother. Rick's clothes rotted away in mere seconds, his body convulsed as the blue mist forced his mouth open as it invaded his mouth, nose, ears, eyes, and every other orifice of his body. Rick watched in horror as his cock than his balls putrefied and fell to the floor. His muscular arms shrank to slender delicate ones, his rough hands were no more replaced with soft silky ones as any subtle flower. Gone was his short brown hair, in its place long strands of mellifluous hair that resembled fine milk chocolate. His once handsome features from his youth now faded in his age were replaced by the sharp alluring lines that would draw any man's gaze. Rick watched unable to voice his fright as his once hard pecks began to swell and sag as they continued to rise off of his chest until a pair of 38D breasts sat on his chest. His once hairy body underwent a massive migration of his body hair to the floor leaving behind very smooth, supple, flawless skin in its departure. His once thick, muscle bound legs lost want he had coveted in his youth, leaving Rick with slender shapely legs that any man would want to feel wrapped around him. Rick could feel something happening between his legs as a slit began to form. A clit, labia, gasping inside his mind a it felt like someone was digging out his insides as it made space for her now ovaries, womb, and canal, along with a brand-spanking new hymen. Rick knew he was no longer a man, something deep within him told him he could never be that ever again.

"You shall forever be named Edna from this day forward a woman in name and body," Hekatê said as a pale image began to draw near, "while her transformation is temporary yours if forever," she said as Kelly (transformed into a man) stepped out of the darkness. The chains that bound Edna's wrist rapidly sank into the floor pulling her forward. The left side of Edna's face pressed against the floor presenting her ass and virgin cunt to Kelly. "As your victim she has every right to show you what it's like to be forced. If any of you interferes I shall have my Herald sunder this coven," Hekatê warned. "Now my dear take her as she has had taken you. Let her learn what it's like to be raped as she will fear it for the rest of her days."

Her presence fade as Kelly stroked her eight inch hard cock. Her eyes narrowed hatefully at her uncle's... or was it her aunt's backside now? Even though he was only inside of her for a short time, it was a violation, nonetheless. She was going to enjoy this.

"Kelly..." Her eyes widen as her once deep voice was now light and airy. "Please..."

"Please! You have the gall to plead with me!" Kelly shouted in anger. Stomping towards her transformed uncle, kicking her knees farther apart, giving Kelly access to her newly formed cunt. Getting to her knees, grabbing the base of her cock (which she will admit was damn weird even for her), slapping her aunt's (uncle's ass), when her ass squirmed. "Hold still you bitch!" Kelly growled lining up the head of her cock with her canal. Watching as her back arched, listening to her cries of pain as Kelly tore her hymen.

"It hurts!" Edna cried out as Kelly roughly shoved her cock all the way in her. "Take it out! Take it out!"

"What don't like it! Huh, you little bitch!" Kelly growled reaching forward taking hold of her hair. Looking down noting the blood that was running down Edna's legs. "Don't like being raped! Well neither did I!" she said pounding her aunt's new cunt. Smirking cruelly at her whimpers and how her pussy was gripping her cock. "Oh I think you like being fucked," Kelly said thrusting hard causing Edna to produce a little squeak of pleasure. "Well, would you look at that you're just a little whore that just likes to be fucked."

"No I don't," Edna cried glancing to her wife pleading with her to help her. Yet Joan just stood there watching as her niece fucked her.

"Then way is it I feel you're about to cum, hmm? A little rapist like you couldn't like getting fuck, now do you?" Kelly asked feeling her slickness coating her cock. "Well, let's test that shall we?" she asked pulling out. Forcing her ass lower, pressing the tip of her cock against her unlubricated asshole.

"No!" Edna screamed out Kelly shoved her cock right in. She could feel herself tearing as Kelly sank that eight inches into her ass.

"Did you hear me complaining when you raped me! No! Of course you didn't you little whore! No, you used your magic against me, your own niece!" Kelly said roughly using her ass like he did with her. "Well, how does it feel being the one raped now, huh?! Huh?!"

"Please Kelly, it hurts, it hurts so much. Take it out," Edna said in-between sobs as her tears ran down her cheeks.

"Oh? You want this to end, huh? Well, you fucking know what you wouldn't be a little bitch now if you hadn't raped me!" Kelly said fucking her rougher just to listen to her cries of pain. "Shit," she hissed feeling the churning of her balls. "Oh, I'm so going to enjoy cumming in your ass," Kelly grunted slamming her cock all the way in as she unleashed a torrent of her cum into her aunt's ass. "Isn't that just a good little cumslut, taking all my cum like a good little bitch," she said watching her cum leaking out of her ass as she pulled out. "What you do with this bitch, I don't care, but you better make sure you keep her away from me," Kelly said dodging the squirt her ass jetted out a mix of Kelly's sperm and her blood. Feeling Hekatê's spell crumbling from her body reverting her back to her true self.

About to head back to her room as she saw Samuel leaning against the door. She could see how his eyes wanted to ask, and knew not to not yet, but she knew she needed time to deal with what her uncle did to her. Her heart swelled as he held out his hand to her.

"Sammy?" Charlotte called out to him, "I love you," she mouthed hoping she hadn't damaged their relationship in siding with her new sister.

"Love you too Charlotte," Samuel said blowing his aunt a kiss before he and Kelly walked back to their room.

As twilight neared a mysterious text came through his phone. Arching an eyebrow as Samuel read the text. He had spent the hours by Kelly's side offering her comfort when she needed. Making up with Charlotte once she had returned to their room. Glancing up from his phone, his eyes lingering on his sister as their mother gently stroked her hair. He didn't want to leave, yet he had given his word, and he doubted Aarrin would forgive him for blowing him off again.

"Kelly, will you be okay without me for a few hours?" Samuel asked placing a hand on her hip as he sat beside her.

"Y-yeah," Kelly said her voice quivering.

"Sammy, where are you going baby?" Wendy asked gazing lovingly at her son.

"A gathering that I don't think I can put off," Samuel said wiping away his sister's tears. Huffing as his sister abruptly threw herself into his arms.

"Be careful Sammy, I don't want to lose you," Kelly said trembling in his arms.

"Not going to happen sis," Samuel said sweetly as he rubbed her back. Pouring his love for her into their kiss to tell her he would be back.

"Leave her to me Sammy," Charlotte said resting her hand on his shoulder, "me and Wendy will see to Kelly while you're gone, and I'll keep Edna away from her as well," she said feeling weird saying her sister's new name.

"Alright, if she doesn't...," Samuel said leaving the last part unspoken to which Charlotte nodded, "you call me if something happens and I'll come flying home," he said kissing Charlotte before leaving the room and then the house. Noticing the sleek black sedan waiting just outside the gate along the curb.

"Good evening Mr. Goodall," Amalia said politely as she held the rear passenger door open for him.

"Hello... Amalia, was it?" Samuel asked as he passed through the gate.

"Yes, many have gathered tonight," Amalia said eyeing his attire, "if I may make a suggestion?"

"Sure," Samuel said stopping before climbing into the car.

"You may wish to dawn more... appropriate attire for tonight," Amalia said her green dead eyes stared into his glowing cobalt ones. Seeing the power swirling within his iris' as she waited for his decision.

"I assume if we go to this place that you have in mind that we wouldn't be keeping Nimue and Aarrin waiting?" Samuel asked feeling the cool interior washing over his skin.

"I promise, it won't take too long," Amalia said laying her hand on top of the door, "the house will pay for the garments, if money is a worry for you."

"Very well then," Samuel said giving her a nod, "I don't wish to disappoint my hosts," he said sliding into his seat.

To Be Continued...

soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers