All Comments on 'Family Secrets Pt. 04'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Great Story

I can think of one other way the death of Norman and Eva could have been any better but, I didn't think of it till after I read it.

And, I guess that Wendy kinda' knows what Samuel went through when she died, except she knew what was happening and Samuel didn't, but the feeling of loss is still there.

Awesome Story! Can't wait for your next Stories!

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks jneric.

Slave2412Slave2412over 5 years ago
Loved it. Spinoff?

I loved it and it was well written. You’ve left it at the idea that the parents move to New Orleans, could there maybe plans on doing a spin-off with family antics in New Orleans. I would love to see it and I know many other people would love if this universe could continue.

kdeville87kdeville87over 5 years ago
love it

loved the ending please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

I read the entire series twice and I was truly enthralled with this storyline. Your characters also came across as so real to the point of visualizing them in action. The sex was infused so well to enhance the plot that it never took center stage but was key to the story nonetheless.

The part of Samuel & Wendy in dream land was well done and took me by surprise. It's not often you get to read such engrossing tales on this site that combine good storytelling with high energy eroticism. Well done. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you, slave, kdevil, and he/she who shall not be named. Glad you enjoyed the story. Who knows what may come in the future. But I promise Samuel will set the southern sky ablaze should my herald visit the deep south. Hehe.

Bigkong7500Bigkong7500over 5 years ago
You got to do a spin off.

I loved the story and hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I smell a sequel

You left just enough open that I know you’ll be coming back to Sam, Charlotte, Kelly, Wendy and the rest as well as the love budding from Hekate... and I can’t wait

beanburner69beanburner69over 5 years ago
More

You left it open, good, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fantastic

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going!

Love this story! Maybe next you could cover the family going to New Orleans to visit the grandparents and meeting more of the family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Love this story day looking forward to another set done about Samuel and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Must have more

Loved reading this as it came out. Are we going to get more chapters?

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

Don't know. I might go into semi-retirement from this site. Taking to much time away from my more prominent stories that aquire my attention.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
One of Your Best

That was one of if not your best story. I love you attention to detail and also closing up any loose ends. I am getting ready to start Family Secrets New Orleans and I'm sure it will be spectacular. Please reconsider stepping away from the site even if you only post periodically.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A fascinating story!

So well done! Thank you!

redking2882redking2882over 3 years ago
good, not great. just good

the "battle" was anticlimactic, i mean i wasnt expecting Harry Potter levels of witch battles but it just felt like it was over too quickly as they never tried to use their powers, they just died. also i kinda hated seeing annabeth die. i mean she, while a member of the coven, she had no involvement in his mothers death and torture of his family. maybe it was her attitude but i wanted her to be the MC's significant other just to blend more then one bloodline of witchcraft. i realize the goddess said the coven must go, but that really could be interpreted as just taking out the leaders of the coven and installing his family as the new council. otherwise a great story, not a big fan of lies/secrets/betrayal stories but compared to others ive read this is mild in comparison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story that blends well into the following tales. I’ve written quite a bit of non-fiction so I am always amazed how great storytellers can get their reader to suspend disbelief and happily go along for the ride.

See above.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Great series! Thanks

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Only a few very minor gripes about typos/grammar errors in each chapter but otherwise an excellent story - many thanks

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Not sure if you still read comments from stories this old but I really liked how you ended this series. After the first chapter I just couldn't see any forgiveness in Samuel for his Dad and sister's actions while his mother was dying but you did a superb job of explaining the emotional and physical journey. Really wonderful series, not too long and not too short with a perfect, yet open-ended conclusion. Thanks for this series.

Aussie1951Aussie195110 months ago
I agree with redking2882 comments

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Aussie1951Aussie195110 months ago
I forgot to add in my previous comment

You kept referring to Samuel as a witch throughout this story. I was always under the impression that a male witch was called a WARLOCK. it’s surprise me that no one else picked that up.

wayward_driverwayward_driver3 months ago

Such a sexy story. Shame the writing of it was so sloppy

Jimdog32526Jimdog325263 months ago

excellent story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES