Family Secrets Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,757 Followers

The afternoon sun shone over Kelly's right shoulder as she knelt over her brother. Rolling her tongue around her mouth loving the taste of her brother on her tongue. Her hand brushed along his thigh watching as he wiped the excess juice that overflowed his mouth after their ten minutes of simply enjoying each other. Kelly thought back to the first time they had sex on her bed and the hood of her car.

"Sammy, shall we try something new?" Kelly asked her tongue ran up his chin loving how they tasted together. Plus, this way he wouldn't see her glyph when it activated. Her magic swelled in the pupils of her green eyes as Kelly stared down at her brother. Pushing herself up, drawing Samuel's gaze making sure he was watching as her hand ran down her chest, over her breast, along her stomach, the pads of her fingers skimming along her right ass cheek beckoning to Samuel as she slowly turned.

Machine tooled wheels inched along corresponding slots, the thin, lead weighted pendulum slowly cut away the life of that coiled spring. Inching those centimeter-wide hands along that pearl white face striking at on the hour of eleven thirty p.m. Kelly looked up at her grandparent's house as they set in the driveway, knowing that in thirty minutes her father was about to become her cousin. Praying that her own spell worked to bring new life into their family.

"Samuel, after tonight it will just be us for a while, I hope that doesn't scare you?" Kelly asked as she looked over at her brother as the dome light faded. "I just don't want to lose another two years," she said taking hold of his hand.

"Umm...sis, if I did that I'd die, and I'm not about to do that. You know how weird this is going to be? I do I call dad son, or do I just call him Victor," Samuel said in aspiration.

"Victor I would think," Kelly said tapping her chin, "when Mom learned how to talk again she never told me to call her Mom. That since technically she is Mom, yet we can't think of her as such given how she's a toddler. So, just call Dad-Victor-from now on it be easier on you in the long run at least while we are at home," she said squeezing his hand. "Now I think it's time for us to head in."

"Alright," Samuel said in a tired sigh.

"Hello Samuel," Charlotte greeted her nephew at the door once they entered. Taking delight in her nephew's thunderstruck gaze as she stood in the foyer nude.

"I see that you're already," Kelly said, her eyes running down her aunt's body. Noting how the symbols and the red painted lines that were meant to channel her magic during the spell were exactly where they were supposed to be. "Well, since you're already taken care of I'll get Samuel ready for the rite."

"How about we both take care of that little task, hmm?" Charlotte asked with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Hmm...yes, I do like that idea," Kelly nodded vehemently, "well, come on," she said taking hold of Samuel's hand dragging him into the living room. A ring of white beeswax candles enclosed the makeshift altar that sat in the center of the room. Their once melted brethren now were their roots anchoring those stalwart tiny pillars to the floor. "Samuel, if you would," Kelly said gesturing to the reupholstered leather chaise.

"Oh, the things I did on this thing," Charlotte said recounting her youth as her hand ran along the only arm rest of that sloping couch. "Samuel, you wouldn't mind if I show you some of those things, would you?" she asked looking up coyly.

"Umm...," Samuel was at a loss of words as he stared into her hungry hazel eyes.

"My, my and to think you have such wit," Kelly giggled, "I keep forgetting it's only been two weeks since you lost your virginity," she sighed deeply resting her head against her brother's shoulder.

"How would you know whether or not if I was or wasn't one before you?" Samuel asked going on the defensive.

"Because," Kelly purred low as her lips were centimeters away from his, "we could smell it on you. It's a byproduct of our use of sex magic little brother," she said hungrily quickly flicking out her tongue enticing her brother to play.

"You have no idea the will power it took not to ravish you the moment we were alone," Charlotte said running her hands up her nephew's back. "How addicting it was just to inhale that fresh raw magic?!" she said blowing softly into Samuel's ear as Kelly had her fill of the man they both needed. "I do wonder how you are going to study with two hot, young, hungry women that are always ravenous," Charlotte gently hissed in his ear as she had sneakily undone his belt.

"Samuel, during the rite don't worry about what's going on around you, just focus on Charlotte your magic needs to be centered on her," Kelly said hearing his pants falling to the floor. Moving slightly to the side to give her aunt room to move around as Charlotte knelt before Samuel's cock. "I'll be the one that leads this spell, so if I tell you to say something..."

"I got it s-sis," Samuel stuttered.

"Now I need you to cum the hour draws near," Kelly whispered quickly drawing the glyph on Samuel's stomach. Her eyes darted back and forth as she watched how his magic began to rise within his pupils. Her nostrils flared as she watched Samuel's cum shooting into the small bowl she had retrieved once they had entered the room. "I'll leave Samuel's preparation to you," Kelly said nodding to her aunt.

"Umm...Charlotte, what's going on?" Samuel asked looking perplexingly at his sister's back as Kelly left the room.

"Kelly needs to make a certain paste for the spell," Charlotte said stripping Samuel of his shirt, "now hold still while I apply this to you," she said picking up the bowl that rested on the small end table.

"But why?"

"The paste needs a special component," Charlotte said with a sly smile. "The paste that will be painted onto your father's body as I'm doing for you," she said as two red coated fingers ran diagonally down his chest, "is meant to channel Victor's soul once the rite hits its apex. So that, once your semen enters me so will Victor's soul; and you my handsome nephew will become the father of your father."

"Oh," Samuel said closing his eyes as Charlotte started to paint his face.

"So, Samuel, I've been thinking," Charlotte said writing the runes in small print on his cheeks, "that since you didn't have a normal childhood that we get you a restored Mustang Fastback, at least for around town. Then we'll get you a nice new SUV you are going to have lots of people to take care of," she said feeling her cheeks heat. Wondering if Samuel would want to have children that didn't house a soul for his parent once this was all over.

"Oh? Just how many kids are you thinking about?" Samuel asked with a coy smirk.

"Oh, you know, one, two, four," Charlotte giggled as Samuel's eyes shot open.

"The hour is here!" Kelly announced as the seconds hand inched ever closer to the hour of midnight. "Quickly, onto the table!" she said shooing them into position.

"Don't worry Sammy," Charlotte whispered as she climbed on top of him, "just focus on me, alright?" Her left hand caressed his cheek as Samuel nodded.

"Are the two of you ready?" Kelly asked her grandparents as they set Wendy down on the only remaining chair left in the room.

"We are," Carson said nodding to his wife.

"Then if you would Mom, Dad," Wendy said her small hand pointing to altar, "help bring my Victor back to me whole and sound."

"Don't worry sweetheart we will," Martha said sweetly to her daughter.

"Whenever you are ready Charlotte," Kelly said giving her aunt the nod to start the spell.

"Oh, Great Hekatê hear the call of those that have followed your will since the age of Greece," Charlotte began to chant as she looked towards the heavens, "please watch and bless this rite so that we may honor you and renew our vows to our ancient order."

"What is seen can not be seen. What is felt cannot be felt," Charlotte said beginning the spell. Her hand reached in-between her legs lining up the head of his cock with her paradise. Turning Samuel's gaze back to her when her parents and his sister began to chant along.

Samuel hissed as Charlotte lowered herself onto his manhood. His hands gripped her hips at the tightness of that hot liquid peach. Biting his lower lip so not to disrupt their chanting. Samuel prayed that this wouldn't take to long. He didn't know how long he could last as his aunt's folds encased the shaft of his cock.

"The sickened vessel shall crumble to dust, while a new one grows. Restore what has been taken and send the spirit into its awaiting vessel," Kelly said taking over for her aunt. "Three by three," she chanted sprinkling fine green powder over the tops of the flaming candles as she walked counterclockwise around the enclosed ring. "Allow the sleeper to pass from one another," she chanted high glancing over at her mother as she prayed silently into her small folded hands. Stepping over the circle rubbing her hand in the same counterclockwise motion along her aunt's abdomen, so her father's soul would have a pathway to follow. She tried not to tear up, but she knew this would be the last time she would hear his voice for some time. "The anchor binds you," Kelly said thrusting her right arm towards her aunt. "The anchor commands you!" she said thrusting her left out towards the wall where she knew her father was sitting. Her lower lip trembled as she felt her father's soul passing by her, a single tear ran down her cheek as the lifeless body of Victor Goodall fell to the floor in a loud thump.

"Victor!" Wendy called out before breaking down into tears.

"God, I love feeling your cum inside of me baby," Charlotte whispered as she peered down at her nephew, "your father is in here now Samuel," she said placing his hand over her stomach. "I can already feel the magic taking hold of my egg and your sperm. Sending that heat seeking cell towards its long-awaited goal."

"It's okay Mom," Kelly said comforting her mother as she held her in her arms, "Dad will be back. Who knows he might just be more handsome than he was when the two of you were younger," she whispered softly into her ear.

"I miss him already," Wendy said through sobs.

"I know, so do I," Kelly muttered holding her mother/daughter tighter.

The End.

Epilogue

Two weeks later...

"Sammy! Come on, let's go!" Wendy called out as her little feet carried her towards her parents old bedroom. Which was taken over by her son when Kelly and Charlotte would hear none of it about using one of the smaller rooms. He was the head of the house hold. He was Hekatê's herald; and with Charlotte and Kelly sharing his bed every night since they moved into the house a few days ago. It would free up a room for the love of her life -- Victor! Every morning she would craw into their bed, rest her head on her sister's stomach softly talking to him. "Samuel?!" Wendy said sticking her head into her son's bedroom. "What's wrong?" she asked noticing how he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Everything is just happening so fast," Samuel said in a tired sigh.

"I know," Wendy said softly as she stepped into the room, "I promise that from now on the only thing you have to worry about is ensuring Kelly and Charlotte are fed, and maybe when I'm older I might finally have my own taste of my son in the real world," she said feeling her cheeks heat. "Now come, I want to see the college that you hidden out in for the past two years," Wendy said smiling at her son as she tugged at his left hand.

"Sammy," Charlotte said, leaning across the divide that separated the driver side and the passenger side seat as they pulled into the parking lot in front of his dorm. Seeing all those hot attractive women walking casually around the campus. She wasn't about to allow those harlots to even think they could steal Samuel away from her. She knew they were drawing attention to themselves as she kissed her nephew as they sat in the cool interior of the SUV.

"Sammy? What floor do you live on?" Wendy asked looking up at the seven-story dorm building as Kelly strapped her into her stroller.

"The fourth one," Samuel said looking down at his mother as she took hold of his hand.

"Can you take me around the campus, so I can get to know your teachers?" Wendy asked eager to makeup for the time they lost.

"I don't see why not, though I doubt many of them are still around," Samuel said as Charlotte joined his side.

"Yes please, I and I know Kelly would like to learn more about this place," Charlotte said her eyes lighting up.

"Oh yes," Kelly said with a curt nod, "I want to know everything about you," she whispered into his ear. Her breath hot against his skin as she pressed her body against his.

"A stroll then?" Samuel said with a coy smirk, "well, come on, I'll show you around," he said nodding towards the physics department building. Three hours they walked around that cheery school grounds. Charlotte and Kelly wasted no time in ramping up the rumors that were bound to fly around the campus. Doing everything short of dry humping Samuel in the main courtyard. How they enjoyed those slack jaws as they pawed at Samuel like sex starved sluts.

However, as they entered his dorm room Samuel looked around the place seeing the trash scattered around the room. Huffing at the garbage that his roommate tossed about since his month away. Ignoring the sight, it wasn't his problem any more. Whomever they got to replace him will have to deal with his former roommate's poor hygiene and the string of women that his roommate paraded around the place.

"Sammy, please tell me this is not how you live like?" Charlotte asked trying not to scowl at the state of the room.

"Yes, it was quite clean the last time I was here," Kelly said looking around the place as they walked towards his room.

"That's because I was the one doing the cleaning," Samuel said rolling his eyes as he unlocked his door.

"Well, you won't have to worry about this place any longer," Wendy said as Kelly pushed her into the room.

It took another hour to pack and load what Samuel left behind when his sister fetched him from school a month ago. Now all that was left was to turn in his keys to the office then his time connected to that man would be over.

"Who's here?!" George called out noticing the unlocked door.

"Just me," Samuel called back as he stacked the duffle bags by his bedroom door.

"Oh! I wasn't expecting you back so soon," George said nervously looking around the apartment.

"Don't worry I'm about to leave," Samuel said offhandedly as he walked back into his room.

"Is that him?" George heard a strange woman's voice from Samuel's room. Shaking his head that couldn't be. The two years he knew of that geek never involved women. Always having his nose deep within whatever book had his attention at the time.

"Sammy, kiss me, it's been to long since I've felt your lips." George's eyes snapped wide-open as his head turned towards Samuel's room at the sound of another woman's voice filling their apartment.

"Don't you forget about me." He heard the other woman pout.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" George asked himself as he sat on the back of the couch.

"Wasn't the near humping in the courtyard not enough?" George heard Samuel ask. Arching an eyebrow wondering if anyone caught them on camera. He had to know if it was true.

"Nah-uh."

"I see, well then, come here." George fought himself from going and invading Samuel's room. He knew his roommate and that man could do things that he rather not experience. George felt himself hardening as he listened in. It was killing him to know just what was going on in there, however, he didn't have to wait for to long as Samuel walked out of his bedroom followed by two women one he knew and another he didn't. George couldn't help himself as he checked out the two women then finally noticing the baby stroller. His jaw dropped open as they draped themselves along Samuel. Nibbling, cooing, tugging each and every way it appeared to him they just couldn't get enough of Samuel. His eyes dipped low as the raven-haired woman caressed Samuel's bulge.

"Well, see ya," Samuel said waving goodbye to George as they left the room.

"What the fuck is going on here!" George shouted out in confusion only to be met with Samuel's chuckle as he and his family walked down the hall towards the elevators.

"It seems Mom and Dad got to New Orleans safely," Charlotte said reading the text they had sent her once they arrived back at their new home. "Samuel, do you think maybe before school starts that we go and see them?"

"Sure," Samuel nodded setting down his bags by the banister that led to the second floor.

"Sammy?" Kelly said as she closed the front door, "I think they will want to know about their great grandchild," she said smiling sweetly at him as she placed his hand over her stomach.

soul71
soul71
6,757 Followers