Family Seduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in the pub and had already finished his first pint when she arrived, looking gorgeous and attracting the attention of other blokes already in the bar. With her petite figure your eyes were just automatically drawn to her large breasts, Gordon unable to stop himself from staring at her voluptuous bosom.

They had one drink in the bar before moving on to another venue, Freida chatting away as they strolled through town, her arm linked with his. The next pub had some of his mates in, their stares following him as he entered, Freida still attached to his arm. They joined his friends for a couple of drinks before moving on again, their evening turning into a bit of a pub crawl.

By ten-thirty, Gordon could start to feel the effects of the pints of beer, suggesting that they go to a local Chinese restaurant and get something to eat. He was enjoying Freida's company, the young woman was funny but at the same time, knowledgeable.

After being seated and ordering more drinks she suddenly sprung a surprise on him.

'Do you mind if I ask you something?'

Gordon nodded his head, not expecting anything out of the normal and presuming it may be to do with going back to hers for coffee. With his brain slightly fuddled by the drink, she caught him off balance as she continued.

'The other night...... at your house, I heard something. Now I know what it was that I heard, there was no mistaking it. I know that Sandra and I may have been loud...... but.' Freida blushed momentarily, 'I know what two people having sex sounds like.' She laughed nervously, her words had implied that whatever she had heard sounded like her and his sister.

'As far as I know, once Sandra and I went upstairs, the only two other people left in the house was you.... and your mum! Did someone else arrive after we disappeared, I never heard the doorbell, though I've got to say truthfully that I was fully occupied.' She seemed nervous for a moment before asking her question.

'Is there any chance...... I mean...... are you and your mother sleeping with each other...... sex-wise?'

Gordon just sat immobile, staring at the young woman opposite. His brain refused to function as he suddenly realised that the amount of noise his mother made, must have been audible in the other bedroom, they were so used to just the three of them that they had never thought to be cautious, their libido already aroused by the time he and Lucy reached her room.

Opening and closing his mouth several times, words refused to come, if his voice had worked, he wouldn't presently have known what to say as he continued to sit there dumbly.

Freida had lowered her head and raised her eyes, a slight smile playing across her face as she watched his changing expressions. It was obvious to her from his state of shock that he was, but any moment now she expected the denials to begin.

'I...... we, it's...... you see...... there's.' Gordon's head swivelled as he looked around the busy bar, wondering if anyone had overheard.

He should have denied the suggestion immediately, but she had caught him off guard and he had waited far too long and still hadn't refuted her words.

'It's ok Gordon, your secret is safe with me, I'm not going to tell anyone.'

If nothing else, the shock had quickly sobered him up as he leaned forward and lowered his voice to barely a whisper.

'You must never say anything Freida, that would cause a hell of a shit storm for my family.'

She raised her head, that beautiful smile back in place, but there was something else now, there was a sparkle, excitement evident in her eyes as she whispered back to him.

'Sandra as well?'

There was an imperceptible surprising movement of his head, Freida seemingly overjoyed as he noticed her bosom rising and falling rapidly.

She leant forward so that their faces were close together as she placed her hand on top of his,

'Do you want to tell them to box it up and we'll eat it back at mine? I think we need some privacy.

The moment had come, and Gordon had a decision to make, was this a ploy to get him into her bed? With her newly acquired knowledge, perhaps now wasn't the moment to decline her offer as he attracted the waiter's attention.

By the time they arrived at her apartment it was going on for midnight, Freida excusing herself once they were indoors, saying that she needed the loo.

When she returned, she started warming the food up, there was far more than the two of them would eat. Pulling glasses and plates from the cupboard, she placed them around the table, Gordon was about to ask her why she had got three of each out when the doorbell buzzed.

Gordon could hear a murmured conversation taking place, but it was not loud enough for him to hear what was being said. The door opened as Freida returned, followed by, much to his astonishment, his sister Sandra.

'Someone's been telling me you have got loose lips,' she said, trying to keep her face straight but failing miserably as she burst out laughing.

By the time they had consumed the food, along with the obligatory glasses of wine which Gordon had politely refused, Freida had moved around the table bit by bit, now sitting close to his sister. He'd had enough to drink previously and was getting the feeling that something was going to happen which may include himself being compos mentis.

Freida cleared the table, returning with another bottle of wine as she refilled Sandra's and her own glass before sitting next to her girlfriend on the couch, her hand conveniently resting on her knee. He noticed her whisper something to his sister who smiled and looked in his direction.

'What?' he asked, wondering what the two of them were plotting.

'Freida wants us to have sex,' Sandra replied, a look of excitement evident on her face.

'What? The three of us?' His sister shook her head.

'No, she wants to watch me, and you have sex. She wants to watch you fuck me.'

Gordon was dumbfounded, whilst he had looked forward to maybe fucking the young women and then returning home to his sister, he had never considered the possibility of fucking Sandra in front of her new girlfriend. On the face of it, he thought, it was no different than fucking her in front of his mother, the idea beginning to grow on him as the two women continued to look in his direction until he nodded his head.

'You know where the bedroom is Sandra. Why don't you take Gordon along with you while I tidy the glasses and bottles away? It will give you chance to make a start, and then I'll come in when I'm finished. I promise not to put either of you off.'

Gordon warded off a snigger, if things turned out as they normally did when he shared a bed with his mother and sister, there was no way Freida was going to put him off, the thought of getting her undressed and shagging her in front of his sister already had excitement coursing through his veins.

Alone in the bedroom, Sandra put on a bedside light, leaving the main ceiling light off as Gordon pulled her to him. Already she could feel the bulge in his pants pushing against her belly as her arms went around his neck and they kissed. His nostrils picking up the aroma of her perfume and the heat emanating from her body, as well as the smell and taste of the alcohol on her breath, their mouths moving against each other as the passion of the kiss increased.

Sandra was still wearing the same dress she had gone out in, it fit her snugly, emphasising each of her curves and plunging a little at the front to display her cleavage. Slashed up one leg, Gordon took advantage as his hand slid beneath the material, cupping his sister's buttock as he caressed and followed its contours before giving it a firm squeeze and pulling her groin firmly against his own.

Sandra gyrated her pelvis, rubbing her mound against his erection as her excitement began to mount, her fanny already tingling with anticipation and the first sign of dampness appearing in her panties.

He helped her out of the dress, Sandra now stood in her white lacy bra and panties as she started to undress him, her fingers unbuttoning his shirt and removing it as they came together once more, her hands roving over his chest before descending as she unbuttoned and then slid the zip down on his pants.

Dropping them to the floor, Gordon got rid of them and his socks and then allowed his sister to massage the bulge in his briefs, his erection straining to be free and jerking every so often with excitement. Sandra had to pull the front of his undies away as she pushed them to the floor and allowed his cock to spring free, her eyes automatically focusing on the throbbing piece of flesh currently jiggling in front of her face as he kicked them away.

Wrapping her hand and fingers around it, she eased the skin down, its plump shiny knob already beginning to ooze pre-cum as she opened her lips and slid his prick into her mouth.

Freida was stood in the doorway, Sandra and Gordon already too involved to notice her as she watched her girlfriend sink to her knee's, grasp her brothers cock, and wrap her lips around it. Initially, as she had requested, all she was going to do was watch, but as Sandra gave him a blowjob, slowly tossing him off at the same time, Freida could feel the excitement mounting in her fanny, her nipples erect and protesting that they needed playing with.

Gordon pulled his sister to her feet and removed her bra before lifting her completely as she wrapped her legs around his waist and rubbed her mound against his jutting cock, her tits pressing into his chest as they kissed once more.

Placing her at the foot of the bed, Gordon deftly removed his sister's panties as he knelt on the floor, Sandra pulling her legs up high as she opened them wide, knowing full well what her brother was about to do and waiting impatiently for the moment his tongue touched her cunt. The scent of her musk was strong, juices already leaking from her pussy as he pulled her lips wide, exposing the pink moist flesh within and running his tongue over it, Sandra calling out loudly as the first sensations soared from her genitals to her brain.

Freida's dress was around her waist, her hand inside her panties as she delicately rubbed at her quim, she did not need to tease it open, what she was watching had already caused her juices to flow and her pussy to open like a flower.

Silently in bare feet, she moved inside the room and around to one side, giving her a better view as Gordon went to work on his sister's vagina, Sandra moaning constantly now as he licked and sucked at her sensitive entrance.

Freida's eyes kept going to Gordons cock, still erect and jutting from his groin as he gobbled his sisters cunt. With no intention of joining them initially, she was now hot to trot, imaging that cock penetrating her pussy as she pulled her dress over her head, extracted her tits from their cups and kicked off her panties. She was using two fingers now as she frigged herself slowly, knowing full well that if she abandoned her control, she would climax in no time at all. The fingers of her other hand played with her nipples, at least relieving the pressure that had been building.

Sandra turned her head, watching her girlfriend sneaking around the room, apart from the bra supporting her glorious orbs, she was naked, fingers jammed into her fanny as she played with herself, the look on her face telling Sandra it would not be long before she exploded.

As Gordon stood, about to insert his cock into his sister's cunt she stopped him and indicated with her eye's, Freida's presence.

'I think she is more in need than I am at this moment. Go on, grab her and fuck her,' Sandra whispered and mouthed to him.

Freida was taken totally unawares as Gordon pounced on her, lifting her in his arms and dropping her on the bed, Sandra grabbing her arms and pinning her upper torso down as he opened her legs and rubbed his shaft against her wet slippery cunt and igniting a demand to have his cock fill her.

He did not need to expend energy fucking her, as his cock filled her twat in a well-practised fluid movement, Freida climaxed, her fanny rubbing against his groin as her chest rose, arching her spine and throwing her head backwards, the veins standing proud on her neck as her face turned red.

She screamed, words tumbling from her lips as Gordon fucked her slow and steady, prolonging her orgasm until she pleaded with him to stop, her vagina so sensitive that she could not bear it to be touched.

He and Sandra grinned at each other, Freida lying motionless with her eyes closed. If it was going to be this easy to make her cum, she was going to be in for an exceptional night.

While Freida recovered, having been rolled to one side of the bed, Sandra took her place, her brothers cock buried deep in her cunt as he fucked her, all the while she egged him on, telling him loudly what she felt and what she wanted him to do to her.

Withdrawing his cock, now slick with the juice of the two women, he hoisted her legs, forcing Sandra's torso firmly against the mattress as he pressed his knob against her anus and pushed gently forward, watching as it disappeared inch by inch up her arse.

The noise of her cries as he sodomised her brought Freida back to her senses as turning on her side, she watched the brother and sister intently. The sight was so thrilling and wrong that immediately it began to arouse her once more. Kneeling upright, she waited for him to notice before slowly removing her bra and releasing her magnificent chest, Gordon eyes firmly fixed on her tits as he continued to plough his sisters back passage.

With a look of excitement, she straddled Sandra's face, planting her cunt firmly on her girlfriend's mouth and then exclaiming with glee as Sandra's tongue penetrated her cunt. Leaning forward and supporting herself on one outstretched arm, Freida used her other hand to gape and rub seductively at her girlfriends cunt, noticing that Gordon has still not taken his eyes from her swinging breasts.

Hoisting his sister's legs higher and placing an ankle on each shoulder, he was now able to reach out and get his first feel of the large orbs constantly swinging in his direction, his hands not big enough to try and encompass a single breast.

With the cock up her arse and the fingers in her twat, Sandra's arousal had gone through the roof as she eagerly licked and sucked at the minge spread across her mouth, Freida crying out joyously each time Sandra ate her clit.

Gordon was close, his cock ramming his sister's arse constantly as he played with Freida's tits. At some point in the future, they would probably sag with the size of them, but presently they were every young man's dream as they jutted proudly from her chest and it was their fault that he suddenly cried out, spurts of cum flooding his sister's arse as his groin smashed against her buttocks.

Gordon's ejaculation pushed Sandra over the edge as she bucked beneath him, the fingers in her twat frigging her rapidly as her orgasm made her squirm and she jammed her tongue forcibly into her girlfriends cunt.

Freida was cumming again, Juices flowing from her fanny and splashing Sandra's face as her orgasm made her body shake, her tits bouncing every which way as her climax overcame her senses.

The two of them never did make it home that night, spending what was left of it in Freida's bed as they fucked each other, the two girls putting on a display when fatigue eventually caught up with Gordon, his sack empty and his legs having turned to jelly.

When they did return home, late the next morning, Lucy had beaten them to it, wondering where her children had got to as she passed empty bedrooms with untouched bed's.

'Good night?' she asked as they plonked themselves down on the couch, both of them looking exhausted.

'Freida's!' was all Sandra said. 'What? Both of you?' Lucy laughed as they both nodded their heads in unison, looking as though they may fall asleep at any moment.

'Why don't you go and get a couple of hours in bed? She suggested, 'separate rooms would be a good idea.' She laughed again as she went upstairs to get changed, Sandra and Gordon dragging their feet as they set off up the wooden hill and the luxury of their own beds.

As time passed, Amanda and Freida became regular visitors to their home and while Gordon continued to have sex with his mother and sister, he and his sister's girlfriend had frequent liaisons, so much so, that the thought of acquiring a new girlfriend never entered his head, keeping three women satisfied was difficult enough and he was thankful for the nights when his mother was at Amanda's and Sandra stayed over at Freida's.

He wasn't being greedy, and he wasn't complaining, but the one woman who he dearly would have loved to get into the sack did not seem remotely interested. She smiled, she chatted and would give him frequent kisses on his cheek, but as for anything else, Amanda did not seem that way inclined.

Christmas was a month away, Lucy already making plans as this year they were going to Amanda's for the festivities. As a partner in a firm of solicitors, she had a large house across the other side of town and rather than going away with friends this year, had invited his mother and family to go and stay over Christmas and New Year.

Gordon had started work at one of the engineering firms located out of town on a large industrial park and at last had a proper wage, going out and buying presents for each of his family and small gifts for Amanda and Freida. After all the years at school and college, working for a living had come as a shock to the system. Although he was paid reasonably well, it was surprising how fast money disappeared when you went buying gifts. It was the same with holidays, eight weeks per year was as much as he used to get just for his summer break, welcome to the real world he thought often.

Christmas morning saw everyone gathered at Amanda's; Freida included. It was as though the two women had become part of his extended family and he was currently browsing Amanda's eclectic album collection.

Although she must have been born in the eighties, her collection included albums by many groups from the sixties and seventies as well as some from the eighties and nineties. Organised by genre and then alphabetical order, there was a mixture of pop, rock, and classical music.

For Gordon, it was a musical wonderland, he was convinced that he should have been born much earlier, the music from the previous generation more to his tastes than what was currently released.

'Anything, in particular, that attracts you?' Amanda asked as she brought him over a bottle of beer.

Gordon laughed, 'nearly all of it. Not so much the classical, but as for the rest...... wow, I could spend hours here playing all of these.'

Amanda looked at him with disbelief, 'What all these old artists?'

He nodded his head, 'I wish I could have been around to see some of these perform live. Music just seems bland nowadays compared to these.'

She seemed intrigued that someone of his age would love the previous generation's music as she did.

'Anyone in particular?' she asked.

Gordon withdrew the "Quadrophenia" album, gazing at the picture on the cover. 'I've lost count of how many times I've seen this film. I've got most of their albums, but I wish I could have seen them in their heyday.'

They had exchanged gifts when Amanda suddenly came and sat next to him. 'I have a request if you're interested?' Gordon listening attentively.

'I've got a couple of tickets for a gig, but apparently, it's not your mothers taste in music, she suggested I ask you.' He was all ears now. 'Do you fancy accompanying me?'

Gordon nodded his head for no other reason than it meant he would get to spend an evening with this gorgeous woman. 'Who's playing?' he asked.