Family Seduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised his head, his mouth and tongue catching her nipples each time they swung near enough, Amanda purring pleasurably as her momentum began to gradually increase. Gordon was doing his best to keep his arousal under control, this was too good for it to be over swiftly, and it may be the only chance that he would ever get to make love to her. Her bouncing on his shaft got faster and faster, Amanda getting close to her climax when he grabbed her buttocks and held her aloft. Raising his knees and planting his feet for better purchase, he rammed his cock into her fanny, building his impetus as he fucked her rapidly.

Amanda cried out constantly, he mouth hanging open and her eyes screwed shut as she began to shake, hoping her arms would continue to support her as she climaxed. Her orgasm consumed her as it spiralled out of control, Gordon's thrusting prolonging the sensations as she tried to ride him and then just submitted to what he was doing to her.

When he slowed to a stop, she allowed him to roll her, his erection still buried deep within her fanny as they now lay side by side, facing each other. He was considerate, allowing her time to recover, but at the same time, his hips moved imperceptibly, keeping her excitement alive as she recovered her equilibrium. When he deemed that she was ready, he began fucking her once more, his shaft sliding in and out of her cunt as he showered her face and mouth with kisses, his hand massaging her breasts and teasing her nipples.

There was no slow build-up this time for Amanda, she was ripe for the plucking, excitement coursing through her as he shagged her faster and faster, her hands all over him as another climax approached. This time when she screamed her release, he continued to fuck her frantically until she felt him burst inside her, his cream hitting the back of her fanny in several spurts as he continued to penetrate her until exhausted, he slowed to a stop.

She must have dozed, opening her eyes to find him looking at her with a satisfied smile on his face, his cock once again jerking against her belly as he started to become aroused again as his hand played softly with her breasts.

Gordon never did get home that night, he slid from her bed just after six o'clock in the morning, the bedroom now dark as it was yet to get light outside. He gathered up his clothes and eased her bedroom door open and went out onto the landing and thence to the bathroom where he dressed. Downstairs he found a pencil and paper, scribbling her a note before letting himself out and heading for home.

When Amanda awoke, her first reaction was to reach out to the opposite side of the bed, disappointed when she found it empty. It niggled her, why had he snuck away without saying goodbye, was that it, now that he had bedded her, she wondered? Grabbing her robe, she threw it on as she padded downstairs to make herself a cup of coffee.

She found the note on the kitchen worktop, reading it as the kettle boiled.

Good morning beautiful.

For me, it was the best day and night of my life, but I wanted to save you the embarrassment of perhaps saying, thank you, but no thanks in the future. You have my number, and I will leave the decision entirely up to you, at the end of the day, you are my mother's partner and not mine (unfortunately).

All my love

Gordon.

Amanda re-read the note again once she had made her coffee, sat at her breakfast bar she couldn't help but smile to herself. There was something about him she decided, her suspicions that something had, or was taking place between him and his sister or maybe even his mother, strengthened by the way he had acted and what he had written. He may have been like an inexperienced teenager, to begin with, but his lovemaking and the note smacked of a maturity that she had not expected, perhaps influenced by older women.

Everyone was still in bed and asleep when Gordon arrived home, sneaking into the house and up to his bedroom. He undressed silently and slipped beneath his cover's closing his eyes as he thought of Amanda, her image burnt into his mind. Hopefully, his mother would not realise he had been out all night, almost certainly she would correctly assume the reason why and it didn't feel fair to him that he had slept with her girlfriend.

Lucy asked him what time he got in the next morning and for once he lied to his mother, telling her that they had gone for something to eat afterwards and then for a drink, that the traffic was horrendous on the way home and that back at Amanda's he had fallen asleep on her couch before waking about two o'clock and walking home.

He had no idea if she believed him, but she seemed to accept his explanation as she busied herself around the house. Of course, Sandra wanted a full rundown of his day, what the concert had been like, how had Amanda been? When he told her the same lie as he had his mother, he could see the look of scepticism on his sister's face, although she gave the impression of accepting his story, she did not believe her brother.

Sandra knew Gordon too well, there was no way that her brother had fallen asleep on Amanda's couch, if anything, he may well have fallen asleep, but it had probably been in her bed as she wondered why for once he had lied instead of being completely open about what had taken place last night and deciding for the moment, it was none of her business.

Gordon settled back in his chair and allowed his mind to wander. People may have considered that he was the luckiest bugger going, four extremely attractive women on the go at once. His sex life with his mother and sister had continued each week as it had done previously. He would meet up with Freida whenever the urge took her which seemed to be quite often and whenever his sister and mother were engrossed with each other.

Amanda had quickly been added to their ranks, though whether she had told his mother he had no idea, never referring to it himself.

It hadn't been instantaneous with his mother's girlfriend, in a way he supposed, it had just crept up on the both of them.

As great as it all sounded, after a while, the gloss started to wear off. It wasn't the women's fault, making love to any one of them was intense and magical. But trying to satisfy four different women was exhausting and he had reached a stage where he looked forward to the weekends when he had the house to himself and could curl up in his own bed that night and sleep peacefully.

The pressure eased slightly when twelve months later Sandra decide that despite enjoying her lesbian experience, what she wanted was a man. There had been a new bloke in her life by then and their romance had blossomed. That wasn't to say that she gave women up completely, still having the occasional fling with her mother and Freida.

At first, Gordon missed Sandra when she moved out from home and eventually married. He had no idea if her new husband had any idea of what went on behind his back and anyway it wasn't Gordon's place to say anything, in a way he was thankful because it lessened the pressure on him.

Freida had become part of their family and still visited most days, if anything over the next twelve to eighteen months, he saw more of her than anyone else, the two of them sleeping together regularly.

And then eventually Sandra presented their mother with her first grandchild, a baby girl they named Samantha.

Perhaps he had been too busy trying to keep everyone happy because there seemed to be lots that he missed over the next couple of years, he and Amanda attending several concerts together up and down the country.

The baby's cry brought him back to reality as he went and picked up the infant, rocking it in his arms as he quietened it before settling it back into its car seat.

Lucy paced up and down, she would be meeting her newest grandchild today as she kept looking out of the window to see if they were here yet. She had just decided to make herself a drink and was in the kitchen when she heard a key in the door, rushing back into the lounge as Gordon carried the new-born infant in and set the seat down. He unbuckled the straps and carefully lifted the baby out as he handed it over to his mother.

'Meet your new grandson. We have decided to call him Peter.'

She had been about to ask him where his wife was, but before she got the chance, he continued.

'She's just nipped to the loo, she was bursting.

As they chatted there was the sound of footsteps on the stairs, the door opening as Freida came into the lounge and went over to Lucy and the baby.

'Look at you little man, this is your grandma.' She gently stroked the baby's face, its eyes opening for a moment as it looked around and then promptly closed them once more.

As the two women cradled the baby and cooed over it, the lounge door opened and Gordon's wife entered, watching Lucy and Freida with her baby. Gordon put his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek, astonished that Amanda had nearly got her figure back already.

They had married last year, the moment Amanda found out she was pregnant, Gordon was twenty-six, his new wife thirty-six even though most people didn't believe it.

Somehow, it had crept up on the both of them, suddenly realising that they didn't want to be apart.

Gordon had no idea how or when it had started, but at some point, perhaps because his sister had moved out, his mother had struck up an affair with Freida. Lucy had told him only recently that one evening she had Amanda had sat down and discussed their relationship, his wife laying out all her suspicions of what she suspected was going on within their family.

Lucy had come clean, as she told all that had gone on previously. Much to Gordon's astonishment and amusement, he hadn't been included in any of this as the women decided what the future would hold. It was only after they had tied the knot that Amanda had explained to him one night in bed.

'You do understand that I will never be able to rid myself completely of the need of another woman every so often. I do promise you though that it will always be your mother or Freida, or maybe occasionally your sister,' she said with an evil laugh.

'By the same token, I don't expect you to abandon your family. Just make sure that I get preferential treatment.' She laughed again as her hand snaked beneath the covers and made a beeline for his groin, Gordon already looking forward to fucking her.