Family Seduction Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun and frolics continue.
12.7k words
4.78
30.5k
63

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,227 Followers

This is the sequel to "Family Seduction" and continues to follow the lives of our characters. Whilst it can be read as a standalone story, it would be advantageous to read the other story first.

Gordon hadn't been able to take his eyes off Amanda all evening even though this was the first time he had ever met her; she was a guest at his mother's dinner party and also her new partner. Whilst his mother had been married, at university she'd had a year-long affair with another woman and now despite being in her forties, she had decided to venture once more into that world.

He very much doubted Amanda knew that his mother Lucy's decision had come about after she had seduced and bedded her daughter and his sister Sandra, but it was this foray into the world of lesbianism once more that had influenced her decision.

Whilst his mother enjoyed the company of other women, it did not mean that she had completely forsaken men. In the past, she had regularly dated several different blokes on occasions, especially when she needed sex. But things had changed nearly two years ago when he and his mother had taken their summer break together in a cottage she had rented by the sea.

Back then he had joined her because his sister Sandra had been abroad with her then-boyfriend and he had been at a loose end, especially as his girlfriend Wendy had also been away with her family. Little did he know that his mother had plans and that she had been in possession of certain facts that he was convinced were a complete secret.

When they had gone down to the beach to sunbathe and he had seen the minuscule bikini she had worn, Gordon had been smitten by how sexy she looked. Several beers later and with a throbbing bulge in his shorts, it had become obvious that his mother had conspired to bring about this scenario as much to his surprise, they had both ended up naked and making love.

He had been nineteen and a half when it first started with his mother, that fateful summer in the cottage, but by the time they returned home neither of them had been prepared to cease their illegal relationship and so they had continued to come together and fuck.

The secret that his mother knew without Gordon realising that she did, was that since the age of eighteen, he had also been fucking his sister Sandra. She was older than he was and the previous year while their mother was away, they too had decided to holiday together.

It was just one of those things that happened, he presumed, but somehow, they had ended up naked and in a sleeping bag together as nature took its course.

He never found out how his mother had discovered their secret, but it had culminated with her walking into his bedroom one night as he and Sandra were shagging. There had been no outburst, no recriminations, his mother Lucy simply closing the door and returning to her bedroom. What he did know was that within a couple of months he found out that his mother and sister were also indulging in an illicit relationship.

His birthday present that year, as he turned twenty, was an invitation to join the both of them in the same bed as he got to fuck his mother and his sister after having watched them perform together. For the past twelve months, he had slept with one or the other of them most nights, the three of them coming together each weekend and sharing the same bed.

Dragging his eyes away from Amanda, Gordon glanced at Freida. She was the second dinner guest that night and again it was the first time he had met her as well.

Over the years his sister had worked her way through a multitude of boyfriends and though she still had a couple of males presently on the go, after her initiation into the world of women with their mother, she had now got herself a girlfriend. Again, that wasn't to say that she had renounced cock, it was just that at the moment both she and their mother were content to get their cock from Gordon.

Freida was a year younger than he was, petite with blond hair and a pretty face, but to Gordon, she looked slightly incongruous with her small slim figure but enormous breasts, the size of them putting both his mother and sister to shame.

Tonight, she was wearing a blue halter neck dress and it was obvious she was bra-less because of the two prominent bumps, one at the centre of each breast, and which had caught Gordon's attention immediately. Freida glanced in his direction, noticing him looking at her and gave him a shy smile before resuming her conversation with his sister.

He turned his head because Amanda was speaking to him, asking what he intended to do now that college was coming to an end.

He told her about his courses at college and his final exams, he was still applying for jobs but had two definite offers and so was presently considering his options. She stared at him as he spoke, her eyes fixed on his and then she smiled at him, not just any old smile, the kind of smile that only a mature woman can give you.

Gordon guessed that Amanda was probably in her early thirties, maybe thirty-one or two. While Freida was pretty, Amanda was striking with her high cheekbones and flawless skin, her golden tan complemented by the white strapless dress she wore. When she smiled at him his heart missed a beat, her eyes and her smile said so much, a smile that was warm and inviting, focusing your attention on her succulent lips and then when you looked into her eyes, they had that erotic, "I'm going to take you to bed and show you delights you have never thought of" kind of look.

The conversations went back and forth around the table, glasses being filled frequently and with everyone agreeing afterwards that it had been a perfect evening.

When at last Amanda took her leave of them, she politely kissed his cheek before his mother escorted her to the door, taking several minutes before she returned as the two women kissed goodnight. Sandra had planned on Freida staying over and so soon afterwards the two of them disappeared upstairs to his sister's bedroom, leaving Gordon and his mother to clear everything away.

In the kitchen, she washed while he dried as she asked, 'What did you think of Amanda?'

His hesitancy before answering made her laugh.

'Bloody hell Gordon, you have only met her the once, and you want to bed her already?'

Lucy didn't mind in the slightest as she saw the lust written all over her son's face. She'd had an inkling that Gordon would fancy Amanda the moment he laid eyes on her, Lucy beginning to get the feeling over time that he seemed to have a penchant for older women.

'Let's leave the rest for the morning,' she suggested as she dried her hands and turned around to face her son. That evening she had worn a slinky black dress which fitted her curves perfectly and now she teased Gordon as she slowly raised the front of it inch by inch as she displayed more and more of her stocking clad legs until he could see the lacy tops and the milky white flesh of her upper thighs as well as the tiny panties she wore.

He was on her in a second as his fingers rubbed softly at the gusset of the sheer material, getting excited as he felt the flimsy panties start to get damp.

'As much as I wouldn't say no to shagging your new partner, at this moment in time I'm convinced that I know of an extremely attractive pussy that needs feeding. Do you think it would be partial to some sausage?' he asked, at the same time as he slid his finger beneath her gusset and stroked her piss flaps, Lucy shuddering with excitement as he suggested they retire.

As they passed his sisters room, the noises from within made it perfectly obvious what the two girls were doing. They stopped for a moment as they listened, Gordon's hand going beneath his mother's dress as he squeezed the cheeks of her arse before reaching around and massaging her cunt once more, Lucy's legs becoming wobbly as her excitement mounted.

With her bedroom door securely closed, Lucy turned her back to him so that he could unzip her dress before turning back and sexily wriggling from it as Gordon quickly got rid of his clothes, his cock jutting upwards once naked.

As Lucy pressed herself against him, proffering her lips to be kissed, she never failed to delight in the feeling of excitement that came as his erection pushed against her belly, a sure sign that he still found her desirable. She was ready for sex, allowing her son to remove her bra and panties as he pushed her back towards the bed, her legs opening wide the moment her spine hit the mattress.

She loved the way he always paused momentarily as he gazed at her body, a smile of satisfaction breaking out on his face as he mounted her. They had become used to each other, as though they were a married couple, sex an integral part of their lives. There was no fumbling nowadays as his cock perfectly entered her fanny, again pausing for a second before he thrust the entire length up her flue, as always, taking her breath away as her passage expanded and then gripped his hot throbbing flesh.

Wrapping her legs around him, she pulled his shaft deeper into her with each slow and measured thrust, a prelude to what came later when he would increase his impetus and fuck her as though his life depended on it. Lucy loved this slow build-up, the heightening of sensations as his cock impaled her and then that slow withdrawal before he repeated his movement all over again.

Gordon's hands were never still, always paying particular attention to her small breasts and her hard nipples. Their lips met frequently and each time he pulled away, showered her breasts with kisses, his lips applying pressure to her erect teats.

As much as she enjoyed sex with other women, there was something special about allowing her son to make love to her, Lucy's arousal ramping up as his hips got faster, his cock now rapidly colliding with her cunt. She had forgotten completely about their guest, allowing herself full vocal range as she roared her approval.

In the other bedroom, Freida was currently too engrossed to hear the noise's anyone else made. She had noticed it occasionally, puzzled slightly because it sounded like a couple having bloody good sex, but beside her and Sandra, the only two other people in the house were Sandra's brother and mother and Freida's mind wasn't ready yet to consider thoughts like those.

Sandra was wearing a strap-on harness, the large rubber cock buried inside her partners cunt as she fucked her, her hands attempting to encompass Freida's exceptionally large breasts. Gripping the younger woman's hips instead, she raised her slightly so that the cock could better penetrate her pussy, Freida moaning and groaning as her excitement rose, her climax now hovering on its peripheral.

Freida thought she had taken it all, but from somewhere Sandra seemed to have found another couple of inches, the head of the rubber shaft rubbing at her cervix as it fucked her. When her new girlfriend then went to work on her clitoris, the young woman surrendered, juices freely flowing from her pussy as she thrashed about, her orgasm making her a puppet as Sandra pulled the strings.

Lucy could hold out against her son no longer, her climax spiralling out of control as he fucked her, a rampant animal, his cock penetrating her passage so rapidly that she could not differentiate when it was in her and when it was out as he took her to heights, she seldom experienced, her body quivering with pleasure as his sperm filled her vagina and mixed with her juices.

Closing her eyes, she floated serenely, knowing now why her son was the only man she wanted.

In normal circumstances, the couples in either bedroom would have found it impossible to ignore the noise coming from the other, but as coincidence would have it, Lucy and Freida managed to climax at the same time, their raised voices blocking out the sound of the other.

Gordon collapsed next to his mother, spent for the moment. In the other room, Sandra laid beside her girlfriend, giving Freida a chance to recover before they would swap places, Sandra opening her legs and lying back as Freida fastened the strap-on around her thighs and hips before moving between her friend's open legs and inserting the already slick and lubricated rubber cock into Sandra's cunt.

Lucy and Gordon were still awake and chatting when they heard Sandra squeal with pleasure, giggling like a couple of school kids as they came out with coarse and suggestive comments.

Freida had left by the time the two of them got up the next morning, joshing Sandra over breakfast about the noises they had heard. She gave as good as she got, pointing out her observations from the previous evening,

'Well, I'm sure Amanda must have noticed your eyes out on stalks Gordon. You never stopped looking at her all night.' All three of them laughed, what she said was true.

'And you do not need to laugh, mother dear. I thought at one point I was going to have to say something, the both of you stared at Freida's tits all night!'

They all laughed again as Gordon pretended to cup a pair of breasts, intimating as to how large they were. 'Well, at least she won't bang her face if she falls over.'

It was the one thing about the intimate relationship the three of them enjoyed, no comment, innuendo or action was free from discussion.

With it being the weekend, none of them had anything in particular planned. Lucy was going out with Amanda that evening while Gordon had promised to meet a few mates in one of the pubs in town and watch football on the big screen. Sandra, it seemed was meeting up with one of her fella's, and of course, she would take most of the day to get ready.

The two women were discussing what to wear when he made a move after lunch, walking idly down into the town, in no rush as the game didn't start for another hour. He admired the passing females as he strolled, loving this time of year because the vast majority of them were scantily clad because of the warm weather.

He was slowly coming to realise that his concept of the perfect woman was someone older than he was, that wasn't to say he dismissed the younger ones, but it was the mature women that were beginning to catch his eye. He had been without a girlfriend for a while now, ever since Wendy had started to drop hints about weddings and kid's and he had dumped her. Life was too short to be planning things like that, especially at twenty-one.

Entering the "Crown & Anchor", it took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the lower light levels after being outside in the brightness. He heard one of his friends sing out as he turned to find about five of them congregated around a table opposite the large screen tv.

'Have you seen the new barmaid?' Bob asked, all of the lads around the table excitedly making gestures and comments.

Gordon turned, unable to see anyone because of the throng of males that presently packed the bar. He stood to get a better view, eventually managing to see her, and waiting for the crowd to disperse before going to get himself a pint.

Gordon was surprised but appeared nonchalant as he sat down again, taking his time before he said anything and bringing silence to their table as all of his friends looked at him in envy.

'Oh yeah, I know her, she's called Freida. She spent the night at my house.'

Suddenly there was a mass of noise as each of his mates asked questions all at once. Their comments quickly turning to disbelief, Bob being the one to voice their scepticism.

The people at the bar were thinning, the match due to start shortly when Gordon went and stood at the entrance end, waiting patiently for Freida to notice him. When she did, she gave him a beautiful smile before standing on tiptoes and kissing his cheek. He noticed his friends watching gobsmacked as he ordered a pint for himself and got a round in for them.

They chatted for a few minutes in between her serving other customers as she noticed all of his friends staring in their direction, Gordon noticing the devilment in her eyes as she told him,

If you take your drink and another glass over...... I'll bring the rest in a minute.'

She gave him a wink as he returned to the table, his mates all wanting to ask more questions, the noise stopping as Freida brought a tray over with the other drinks, leaning forward slightly as she placed it on the table and giving each of them a perfect view of her glorious cleavage.

'I finish at five, the same time as the match. Would you mind walking me home?' she asked Gordon.

They were so busy making comments and innuendo's that they missed the kick-off, being told to lower their voices as the game started. Gordon didn't have the heart to tell them the truth, that as far as he knew, Freida preferred women over men.

After the match, he walked down the road with her, his mates going in the opposite direction and looking back with envious eyes. He would probably see them later once he'd had his evening meal and got changed.

'Anything planned for tonight?' she asked as they walked along.

Other than meeting up with his mates and maybe participating in their normal weekend "pub-crawl", there was nothing that demanded his attention.

'Fancy taking me out?' Freida suddenly asked.

Gordon came to an abrupt halt, feeling awkward at her question, wasn't she going out with his sister, wasn't she that way inclined he suddenly remembered. Freida laughed at the look on his face, already suspecting what was going through his head.

'It's ok, I know Sandra's still seeing a couple of blokes occasionally and I'm free to do the same. We are both in the same boat....... It's the first time for each of us and we are just seeing how it goes before committing to each other. It's not that I dislike men, I've had boyfriends in the past, I just thought...... as we are both at a loose end, you may fancy going out.'

Hesitantly, Gordon said yes, not quite sure because it felt like he was cheating on his sister with her new partner. As he dropped Freida off at home, he named a pub and told her he would meet her there around eight o'clock.

Back home, he grabbed his meal, his mother disappearing soon afterwards for her shower and leaving him and Sandra alone before she went to her room to get ready for the evening.

'I saw Freida today; she works at one of the pubs in town.'

Sandra nodded her head, 'Yeah, I know, that's where I met her.'

'She's asked me out tonight,' he suddenly blurted, the words coming out quickly as he looked at Sandra and felt embarrassed.

'Bloody hell Gordon. It didn't take you long, did it?' she laughed.

'I don't mind. Just remember though, she's mine, I get first dibs on her.' Sandra found it funny that it had taken her brother less than twenty-four hours before making a play for the young woman. 'Next thing I know you'll be bosom buddies!' She cupped her own breasts and shook them in her brother's direction. 'By the way...... Freida's are real. Not an ounce of silicone in them,' she said with a smirk as she cosied up to her brother.

'Anyway, don't you be getting too familiar with her. I have a feeling mum won't be home tonight which means I have plans for you.' Sandra pressed her breasts into his chest, her hand going down to his groin as she fondled his cock, adeptly bringing it erect before leaving him stricken as she went to get changed, laughing uproariously all the way up the stairs.

Lucy, his mother had left early, Sandra putting the final touches to her make-up as she waited for her taxi. Gordon took his shower and dressed, casual only tonight, he wasn't planning on going anywhere posh or expensive. With time to spare, he walked down into town; his mind troubled as to what he should do if Freida decided to put out this evening. Did he accept the chance to give her one, even though she was his sister's girlfriend, or did he politely decline, Sandra's promise of a night of sex not to be underestimated?

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,227 Followers